Tabbitha Decides to Visit Gary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed his palms on the outside of each breast and brought them together so the nipples touched. Licking her areolas and breast flesh, he could feel her arousal in her moans and in the way she fondled his cock and balls. He touched her nipples together and she twitched in delight. Sucking both nipples into his mouth at the same time he swirled his tongue around, over and between them as Tabby groaned in arousal. She began to stroke his cock pulling his foreskin over his cockhead and down again, uncovering the satiny cockhead and causing him to grow even harder.

Gary rose to his hands and knees without releasing her nipples from his mouth. The weight of her magnificent breasts reclaimed one nipple and it popped out of his mouth. Holding the other nipple in his mouth, Gary positioned himself over Tabby's head and lowered his nipple to her mouth. Excited by this new sexual delight, she licked his little nipple in rhythm with Gary's sucking of her own nipple. He moaned delightfully as she licked and sucked his nub, her tongue playfully flicking over and across his nipple as he sighed in pleasure.

Tabby had done this only once before, a long time ago, but her partner discouraged her because it wasn't manly. Gary reveled with delight as he alternately moved his nipples to her mouth to be pleasured. After several minutes of sixty nining one another's nipples, Gary released her breasts and nipples to kiss her deeply. "I love to have my nipples played with and licked," he whispered, "It's like they are wired to my cock," he continued. Tabby smiled at him and understood very well what he felt. Her finger felt wet and she looked to find that a huge volume of pre-cum had oozed from Gary's cockhole to cover her finger.

She brought her finger to her mouth and tasted his thick clear salty pre-cum, "Ummmmm, it's sooo good, lover…Ummmmm." She placed the rest on Gary's lips and he licked it off then kissed her. Tabby trembled with excitement, lust and arousal. She kissed Gary passionately as he effortlessly lay her down on her back again. He placed the pillow under her beautiful ass and moved between her legs. She twitched as she felt his massive hard-on rub against her inner thigh. Gary parted her wet cuntlips with his fingers, rolled back his foreskin and drew his cockhead between her soft smooth cuntlips. She gasped as his cockhead became coated with her nectar and shuddered as it rubbed her engorged and upright clit.

Gary placed his smooth cockhead at the entrance to her sweet cunnie and slowly pushed it into the pink folds of her inner pussy. Tabby moaned as his cock began to slide deeper into her very tight pussy. She embraced him to pull him to her as she rotated her hips up to give him easy access to her cunt and wrapped her legs around his waist, locking them together. She sighed with pleasure as she welcomed his cock into her tight pussy, where none had intruded for over a year. "Ohhhh, yesssss," she murmured as she felt the huge cock spread her tight pussy apart as it made its way relentlessly toward the bottom of her sweet throbbing pussy. Tabby pulled Gary into her with her legs as he filled her completely, his heavy balls slapped hard against her ass. "Yesssssssssssss!" she cried as she held him captive within her, clenching and strangling his cock.

Gary withdrew to the rim of his cockhead and then thrust home again, his balls audibly slapping her lovely ass. Again and again his massive cock pulled out then plunged deep into her cunt as he fucked her hard. She groaned with lust as he fucked her relentlessly. Tabby met each of his thrusts with a thrust of her own, welcoming his slapping balls on her asscheeks. "Oh God, Gary, Fuck me…fuck me!" she screamed in his ear as her thighs pressed his waist tightly. "Ooooooooo, that feels soooooo good…Gary! Oh sweet Jesus…fuck me, Gary…I love it soooooo much!" Gary tried not to disappoint her as he pummeled her cunt with his cock and her asscheeks with his balls.

Tabby swung her head from side to side as she groaned with pleasure, her cunt clenching and releasing Gary's cock as he fucked her. She dug her fingers into his back, marking him a bit with her fingernails as they fucked. Tabby moaned continuously as she kissed and licked Gary's neck and shoulders. Gary could feel his rock hard cock in the magnificent grip of the Viagra, preventing him from going soft as they fucked. He knew, by the feel of his rock hard cock, that it would be over two more hours before his hard-on would subside.

Tabby was lost in her total enjoyment of this 'old man's' cock, as he fucked her incessantly with a smooth steady rhythm. The base of his cock consistently rubbed her swollen clitoris as they fucked, to her delight. Her pleasure was so complete that she wished it would never end. Gary bent his head to lick and kiss her neck only to see a sweet nipple just a few inches away. Eagerly, he swept it into his mouth and suckled it, wishing it were full with milk, so he could nurse as he fucked her.

Tabby felt a familiar stirring deep within her body and she squeezed Gary's cock tighter. He groaned with intense pleasure as her tight cunt enticed his cock to cum while she plummeted toward orgasm too. Her body twitched and she groaned, "Oh my God!" and exploded in another savage orgasm. Her eyes rolled back into her sockets as she heard Gray bellow a loud guttural sound and his cock spasmed hard in her cunt. Immediately, she felt his hot cum splash about the inner recesses of her sweet pussy. His volleys of cum blasted one after the other deep inside her pussy, filling it with his seed.

He grunted as her cunt clenched his cock and a huge thick wad of pearly white cum splattered deep inside her with each of his spasms. Gary's body stiffened as his orgasm overwhelmed him. Tabby milked his cock within her, driving him nearly mad as she intensified his orgasm with her cunt muscles. She felt his cum spew out of her pussy to coat his balls and flow down to cover the cleft of her ass. Her rosebud puckered as the hot cum bathed it.

Gary's body went limp with the last of his ejaculate fired into Tabby's cock clenching cunt. He strained to breathe as perspiration covered his body completely. Her fingernails raked his shoulders as she squeezed his waist between her thighs. Gary could only gasp for air, convinced that all of his insides erupted into her through his cockhole. He opened his mouth to speak, but found that he could not and he resigned himself to the attempt to recover. Her hands glided across his back on the salty wetness of his perspiration as she realized that she was drenched in her sweat too.

Gary sighed as he recovered his senses and kissed Tabby. "Wow, that was so incredible, Tabby," he told her as he licked her sweet salty sweat from her neck. She guided his head to her breasts and Gary eagerly licked the sweat from her breasts first then he swept his tongue around her nipples. His tongue at her nipples revived Tabby's arousal as she moaned clutching Gary's head tightly.

Gary drew his tongue to her bush nuzzling it as his lips touched some drops of cum speckled upon it. Licking his lips he swirled his tongue around the hood of her clit, teasing it and imploring it to slide out to play. Tabby moaned with pleasure as her clit swelled upright and into his waiting mouth. Gary pleasured it and dipped his mouth to cover her cunt. He captured his cum oozing from her treasure and filled his mouth to swallow it. Tabby moaned in ecstasy as his tongue swirled within her sweet pussy, gathering their blended juices.

Tabby rolled out from under his arms and turned to mount him in a sixty-nine. He greedily sought out her nectar laden cunt to resume sucking and pleasuring it as his cock disappeared into Tabby's mouth. She welcomed his wonderful cock and eagerly cleaned it of residual cum. Tabby drew her tongue to his balls to lick them free of cum as Gary brought her to a higher level of arousal. She could feel stirrings of orgasm deep inside her sopping wet pussy. A wave of trembling engulfed her. She screamed around Gary's cock as the tempest of a powerful orgasm consumed her.

Again she bucked and writhed as wave after wave of orgasm pulsed through her body. Gary gently placed Tabby on her back on the thick carpet. He leaned back against the sofa to watch her face glow with pleasure and remarkable satisfaction. Her breasts heaved as she breathed deeply, her eyes closed and a smile graced her lips. Gary drank in her beauty and marveled that she had chosen him to break her long sexual fast.

Tabby's eyes fluttered open and she stared at Gary. Her face broke into a huge smile as she watched him lying against the couch. His cock was semi-hard, but unhurriedly becoming softer. It was wet with her saliva and thick clear pre-cum gathered at his cockhole to slowly flow down to his balls. "God, you're so beautiful, Tabbitha," he said softly. She smiled leisurely and effortlessly got onto her hands and knees. She crawled to Gary to get between his legs.

Her nipples grazed his thighs as she moved her mouth over his now upright cock. She pursed her lips, noisily sucked the pre-cum into her mouth and licked her lips, still smiling. "I must live right, Tabby," he said running his fingers through his lovers' hair. "First, Cherie, and now you. I wish I could explain it, but I can't and I'm just going to thankful. Two beautiful young women for a worn out old man." He shook his head slowly watching Tabby grin while she slowly lowered her mouth around his cock until it rested in her throat.

Tabby's tongue swirled around his cockshaft as Gary moaned with pleasure. She began to raise and lower her head causing him to swing his head from side to side from the intense pleasure she gave him. He groaned and let his fingers rifle through her hair as he twisted and writhed with intense pleasure. Tabby kept looking up at her lover as her mouth worked its magic on his cock. Gary gasped as her tongue drove him relentlessly toward the orgasm he was intent on prolonging.

Tabby pulled her thighs up under her then reached to rub and tweak Gary's nipples with her thumbs and forefingers. He groaned with pleasure and his body twitched each time she drew her fingertips across his nipples. Breathing became harder for Gary as Tabby kept bringing him persistently toward orgasm, only to relent at the last moment. He groaned from the sweet 'torments' she levied upon him.

"Oh God, Tabby, I can hardly stand your wonderful tongue," he gasped as she 'tortured' his satiny cockhead with her mouth. She licked down his shaft to slather her tongue all over his balls. Pulling a testicle into her mouth she bathed and loved it with her tongue before letting it pop from her mouth to pull in the other one. She continued to alternate sucking his individual balls and play with his nipples until Gary was quivering from the unrelenting pleasure.

His balls began to ache from the 'torments' she visited upon them and from the hard orgasm he had experienced. Tabby was unforgiving as she sustained the pressure of her tongue on his balls. Holding a testicle in her mouth, Tabby pushed the other one in her mouth and rippled her tongue around them. Gary was nearly mad from passion, ignoring the mounting ache in his balls as they strained to cum again.

Tabby lifted her head up still holding his balls in her mouth until they plopped out of her mouth with a pop. She grinned at him as he groaned with lust and passion as she returned to sucking his cock, taking him deep in her throat again. Gary's eyes rolled in their sockets as they pleaded with Tabby to let him cum. Tabby slowly shook her head no, as she prolonged his 'agony' precociously.

Gary's arms lay at his sides, his body writhing and quivering with the need to cum. But his 'tormentor' ignored his needs to drive him deeper into the throes of intense pleasure. He felt his chest pound with each movement of Tabby's mouth around his cock. She gazed up at him as he 'agonized' through the pleasure she expertly gave him. Tabby tried to prolong the 'agony', but his balls began to draw up tightly. She realized that she could no longer control his cock from orgasm.

Gary shivered from her ministrations and then screamed in welcomed relief as he erupted in a huge mind numbing orgasm. His cock blasted volley after volley of hot thick white frothy cum deep into her throat. Tabby drove her head down to force his cockhead to lodge in her throat. She began trying to swallow his cockhead, causing the intense sensations to drive Gary nearly out of his mind. His balls pumped out huge volumes of cum to rocket out of his cockhole and splatter into her throat. "Ummmmmmm," she moaned swallowing his offering.

Tabby released his cock from her throat to take a quick breath then resumed 'terrorizing' his cockhead. Gary's balls launched more huge wads of cum from his cock into Tabby's throat. Her mouth filled to capacity and long rivulets of cum dribbled from the sides of her mouth. Tabby swallowed his cum continuously until finally, a weak flow of semen slowly filled her mouth one last time. Tabby milked his cock, moving up to release it from her mouth. She rose up, embraced a gasping Gary and kissed him, transferring cum from her mouth to his. They swallowed, entwined their tongues and they kissed.

Tabby pulled herself next to Gary, leaned against the couch, to lay her head on his shoulder as he recovered. She smiled as Gary recovered sufficiently to sigh deeply, gaze longingly at Tabby, "That was absolutely awesome, Tabby…I don't think I can move," he told her, smiling. She rubbed her cheek against his chest, kissing his nipple. Gary sighed and watched as she held his limp cock in her fingers.

"I think I killed it," she teased.

"It died a happy death," he countered as they laughed. Tabby crawled to the desk and retrieved their wine glasses, filled them with Blush and handed Gary his glass. They drank deeply at first then slowly sipped at their wine. "Thank you, sweet Tabby," he said to her, "I can't begin to tell you how wonderful that was for me."

"No, Gary, I should thank you," she replied, "I am so fulfilled. I never dreamed that making love could be this satisfying," she said. "Mark just fucked me…he never made love to me, like…like you just did, Gary," she said looking at him dreamily.

"Tabby, I just can't understand why anyone in his right mind would rather do booze and drugs than make love to you," he told her. "I know that it's none of my business, but Mark is a fool." Tabby sighed and kissed him. Gary told her she could stay if she wished, but Tabby declined. She had to get her little girl from her Mom's house. She asked if she could shower and Gary nodded and showed her the bathroom. He joined her and they reluctantly washed the sex from their bodies. Gary was taken by the beauty of her body. He gazed at her face, breasts, legs and the total perfection of her graceful body.

He lay naked on his bed to watch her dress. Tabby smiled at him and finished, striking a pose with a huge grin. She walked to him and kissed his lips sweetly. "Thank you…I needed you so much today, Gary. You just can't know how happy you've made me." She grasped his flaccid cock and jokingly told it, "You rest, big fella' cause Tabby's comin' back to get cha again." They laughed and Gary told her that only a fool would say no to that. Tabby kissed him deeply once more, whispered her thanks again and prepared to leave. Gary rose up, but Tabby motioned for him to lie still, "I'll call a taxi to take me to my car," she told him. I'll wait here with you until the cab arrives, then I'll show myself out, lover…and I will call you very, very soon, sweet Gary."

The End

12