Tabby Alone at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the good little whores. Now the bodies," he directed. The other males watched with grins on their faces.

Slowly Tabby was cleaned and Lana too. Their tongues were dry now.

"Now do each others pussies," he said with a laugh.

Lana started on Tabby immediately but Tabby hesitated. "Come on bitch, taste her pussy."

All of a sudden a wave of desire hit Tabby. Lana was playing with her clit, making her horny. Once more her juices were flowing. She let out a low gentle moan before burying her head in Lana's crotch. An orgasm was building; Tabby could feel it as she licked Lana. Then it hit like a wave of shuddering pleasure. Just as she subsided Lana exploded on Tabby's tongue, flooding with salty juices.

"Right give the blond slut her panties back and better get that other one back into hers."

Gregg and Tony pulled Tabby up. She was weak from the fucking and had a crashing headache from the alcohol. Tony steadily her while Gregg helped pull the sticky white panties on. He patted down the black skirt. Then they helped Lana on with hers.

"Better let Simon take his slut home now. I think he will have a lot more fun with her now. Won't he bitch?"

"Yes," Lana stuttered shyly.

"Who is going to take care of this horny little fucker? What was her name?"

"Tabby."

"That's right Tabby…must remember that."

12