Tabby & Lana Have a Night Out

Story Info
Is it Tabby and Lana or Ravi who gets the most pleasure?
3.3k words
4.32
43.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first hot night following a long cold winter. The girls had needed to get out. Not that they hadn’t but there was something about a warm, hot, spring night that made the partying seem so much better. They had gone to a club well known for it’s hot partying atmosphere; loud music, hot girls and guys, laughter and plenty of dancing and play. A wild time could be guaranteed for all.

Tabby and Lana had stayed until late, dancing and drinking. Lana was always in for a fun time, always pushing the boundaries. Tonight was no different. The hot sun during the day had made her want nothing more than pure pleasure. Tabby couldn’t agree more. They had spent most of the day sunning their young 20-year-old bodies on the beach, dozing and watching the males strut by. Now it was party time.

By 2am they were both quite happy and full of drink. Tabby was at the bar getting the next round as Lana danced a sexy provocative hip-to-hip with a tall latin man. A break in the music allowed Lana time to excuse herself and join Tabby at a nearby table.

“Whew! That was a great dance,” she beamed as she sat down.

“Hey Lana have you noticed that old guy over in the corner? He keeps watching us,” Tabby whispered with a grin, nodding her head toward a man in a loud shirt standing alone in the shadows near a corner of the room.

“Yeah, I spotted him before. He’s a lurker, probably wants to hit on one of us but doesn’t have the balls to make a move,” the leggy blonde said with a laugh.

“Yeah,” Tabby agreed. “He probably thinks he’s God’s gift to women, but wouldn’t be able to get it up if he tried.”

“Either that or he would cum in his pants as soon as he caught sight of our tits,” Lana laughed.

“That would be fun to watch,” Tabby winked.

“Shall we try it on?” Lana said, a naughty sound in her voice.

“What do you mean?” Tabby asked her friend.

“Shall we try to get him to cum in his pants. I think we could do it,” Lana egged her friend.

“What did you have in mind?”

“Follow me.”

Before Tabby could protest Lana had jumped up out of her seat. Tabby slid her chair out and stood as well. Lana weaved through a few people on the edge of the dance floor, moving toward the older guy. His eyes were watching as the talk blonde walked toward him, followed closely by the equally slim and tall brunette.

As they got closer the girls could see that he had a hand in his pants. He was caressing his hard cock as he watched the girls on the dance floor. The girls disappeared behind a partition near where he stood. Lana grabbed Tabby and whispered to her.

“My God can you see what he’s doing?”

“I know, how crude, right out in the open.”

“There’s always a few creeps in a place like this; just come for the thrills and getting their rocks off however they can, “ Lana jeered.

“This might be easier than we thought,” Tabby smiled.

“Are you ready?” Lana asked.

“For what, you still haven’t told me what you have planned?” Tabby asked.

“Let’s give him a show he won’t forget. Let’s do a real hot dance right up close to him and see him spunk in his shorts,” Lana giggled.

“Ok sis’ let’s go,” Tabby gave Lana a high five and the girls stepped back out into his view.

He appeared to let his gaze drift to another young girl who was dancing with her boyfriend. They were dancing quite close and the boyfriend had his hand up under her tank top feeling her young breast.

Tabby walked out onto the floor, pretending to drag Lana with her. They made sure they passed in front of his vision, distracting him from the free show. Immediately the two friends began to swing their bodies around, dancing to the music. Tabby in a short pink glittering dress, that hugged her slim tall figure, started to sway her hips in a sexy circular motion, letting her body pivot on the silver spike heeled shoes she wore. Lana in her short tight black mini skirt and red tank top also began to grind her hips to the music.

The man’s stare soon returned to the two girls as they gradually moved closer together until they were almost touching. Tabby was running her hands down her sexy body, pouting her deep red lips at Lana. Lana held her hands out to Tabby, returning a pouty kiss and flashing a seductive smile.

He was busy in his pants now, oblivious to those around him, as the girls bumped hips and ground their butts together. A bead of sweat appeared on his brow. Lana watched as she moved a hand to Tabby’s shoulder. He was getting there, but would he stay or would he retreat to finish the job in the privacy of the men’s toilet?

To Tabby’s shock Lana ran a hand down her friend’s body, over her breast, in a sensual squat as part of her dance. The tall blonde parted her legs as she squatted right down, letting her hand slid onto Tabby’s thigh just at the hem of the short dress. Tabby gulped and glanced down, Lana winked and indicated for Tabby to turn a little. Uncertain, Tabby danced a little around so she was facing their admirer. Then Lana lifted her hand up and under the short dress. Tabby squealed and smiled at her friend as she flashed the man Tabby’s pink lace panties and placed her soft hand over the crotch and squeezed. Now the man’s mouth dropped. His grip on his cock loosened a little, then tightened. Both girls could see how uncomfortable he was. Lana slipped her hand out as she moved over tabby’s body, standing as she moved. Tabby instinctively reached to steady her friend as she regained her balance on the black spike heels she was wearing.

They were facing each other now and side on to the man. Tabby held Lana at the waist as Lana placed her hands on Tabby’s shoulders. They smiled at each other. Lana winked and pulled Tabby closer. Before she knew what was happening Lana had kissed Tabby full on the lips. A long sexy, sensual kiss. Tabby responded by opening her mouth and moving a hand to Lana’s breast. The kiss lasted and lasted. Their tongues were entwined.

Tabby opened an eye to look at the stranger. He was in a fluster. He had done it, cum in his pants. Without breaking the kiss, Tabby gave Lana a nudge. Lana looked and nudged Tabby back. A damp patch was spreading on the front of his fawn coloured pants.

The girls broke the kiss and laughed, still holding each other. They held hands as they skipped back to their table. The man didn’t see them leave the dance floor as he was busy trying to find his way out through the crowd.

“Stupid fool,” Lana said tossing her silky blonde hair back as they sat down.

“Yeah, what a goon, getting off in public like that,” Tabby responded.

“That was fun,” Lana said with that naughty grin. “I really enjoyed myself.”

“Me too,” Tabby said looking at her friend. It was true, Tabby had enjoyed the bump and grind and the sensual touching and the kiss. Her panties were damp with desire now. She needed to find a good hot cock to satisfy her lust. “Pity there isn’t any talent here tonight.”

“No, it’s a bit pathetic really,” Lana said, feeling equally as hot. “I really want to find a hot body now.”

“I don’t think we will here. Shall we try the Pepper Club, it has a better selection and it’s open late.” Tabby suggested.

“Ok, why not,” Lana said.

They got up to stagger out into the warm air. Both girls picked up their bags from the cloakroom clerk and went outside. They were just in time to see the man disappear into a cab. The sight of him made them giggle again.

“We will have to get a cab,” Tabby said. “I can’t walk that far in these shoes.”

“Yeah, how much money have you got?” Lana asked.

“Let me see,” Tabby looked in her purse. “Shit! Only $5.00 left. What have you got?”

“Umm…” the blonde opened her bag. “$9.30. We better find an ATM.” There was one not far from the club and so they walked the short distance. It was then that they both realised they had left their money cards at home. It had been a rush to get ready and the excitement had obviously left them in a spin.

“I don’t think we have enough if we pool our money to get a cab to my place, and it’s closest,” Tabby said. “Damn, I don’t want to walk that far.”

“I know,” Lana said. “Let’s see if I can ring someone.”

A few minutes later and a number of calls by both girls indicated that there was no one available who could help them out. They looked a little deflated now as their stupidity sunk in. Tabby turned toward the club with Lana following. At least they could afford one more drink before the long walk home.

As they walked to the entrance they passed the line of cabs waiting to take people home. At nearly 3am the cabs were doing a great business. Son all the clubs would be closed and everyone would be wanting a lift home.

“Hey wait on Tabby, I’ve just had an idea,” Lana grabbed her friend by the arm. “Wait here and let me see what I can do.”

“What…” Tabby never finished the sentence, her friend had disappeared into the crowd near the cabs.

A moment later the tall blonde reappeared. She was red in the face, as if she had been running.

“Ok, come on, I have got us a lift back to your place,” Lana said grasping her friend by the arm.

“What…what have you done?” Tabby asked as she was pulled toward the back of the row of cabs, through the growing crowd.

“Here we are,” Lana said. She was stopped by a cab, the driver was standing at the door, holding it open for them.

“But how are we going to pay?” Tabby asked as Lana pushed her friend toward the open door. She only had time to smile at the tall, pitch black Indian driver.

“Don’t worry, I have worked out a deal with Ravi here,” Lana said with a smile. A wide white smile spread on the drivers face as he closed the door on the two girls.

Tabby settled herself in the backseat next to Lana, smoothing down her short pink dress. Lana slid closer to her friend.

“All we have to do is give him a little show,” Lana giggled. “Like we gave our friend in there.”

“What…Lana!” Tabby exclaimed. A warm feeling went through the brunette’s body as she protested. “Look, it will just be us two. Just a little touching and kissing. Maybe flash him a look at your knickers, nothing too much. Anyway I’m so hot and we don’t have any way of getting a guy now.” Lana looked, pleading at her friend.

“Well, I suppose it won’t hurt this once. You’re right I’m as horny as hell now, so maybe we can help each other out,” Tabby relented leaning toward Lana and kissing her cheek.

Just then Ravi opened the door and sat in the drivers seat. “Time to go ladies.” His heavy Indian accent sounded exotic as he started the car.

Soon they were out on the main road, driving through the night. It would be about a half hour trip to Tabby’s place.

Lana leaned over the seat to Ravi. “We will reward you now,” she half whispered to the driver. Again he flashed his big white smile and adjusted his mirror so he could see the two beauties on his backseat. The grin broadened when he realised that both girls had hiked their skirts up to show their panties, the brunette in frilly lace pink ones and the blonde in a plain black thong. Ravi felt his cock stir.

It was Tabby who made the first move, putting a hand on her friends breast as she turned her face towards her. They kissed again, this time letting their tongues really explore each others mouth. The lipstick sealed their mouths together as they lingered in this embrace. Lana let her hand feel Tabby’s breast.

Ravi was having trouble concentrating as he drove on. Each intersection seemed to come up so fast and he had to look back at the road ahead. This time as he looked back he could see the blonde girl had a hand up under the dress of her friend. Tabby was moaning softly as Lana felt her damp pussy through the pink lace. She was stroking her finger through the slit, up to her clit, pushing the flimsy lace against her wet pussy lips.

Still they were locked in this kiss, their eyes shut, their minds drifting. Tabby was pinching Lana’s hard nipples through the black tank top, feeling them in her fingers, letting them rub on the black satin bra that Lana wore beneath the tank top.

This was becoming too much for Ravi. He had unzipped his pants and was tugging on his long nine inches of hard black muscle. A car tooted at him as he ran a red light. Sweat was running down his dark face as he glanced back at his passengers. They hadn’t noticed.

Now Lana was kissing Tabby’s neck as the dark haired beauty tossed her head back, playing with her own breasts as the blonde really started fingering her sweet pussy through the pink lace. Ravi caught a glimpse of Tabby’s raw pink pussy as Lana pulled the crotch aside to insert a finger. He gave a gasp. It was all too much.

He pulled the cab over into a disused parking lot. He parked over under the only glowing yellow light in the whole parking lot. There was no pretense now, he got on his knees in the front seat and peered back at the two girls, lost in their ecstasy. His cock was so hard as he let it slip along between his fingers.

Lana ws kissing Tabby’s neck as the brunette reached for her friends panties. She could just reach, tugging the black skirt up around Lana’s waist as the blonde got up to knell on the seat. Tossing her blonde hair back she pulled Tabby’s dress up and buried her head between the brunettes spread legs. Ravi stared, his tongue hanging out. Tabby was probing beyond the thong, into her friend’s hot pussy. She glanced at the dark figure of Ravi looking at them and smiled seductively as she realised he was beating his cock like there was no tomorrow. She pulled the strap of the tight fitting pink dress down her arm enough to let a breast spill out. Ravi watched as she started to roll the nipple between her fingers.

Once more the scene was overcoming Ravi. The blonde was making the brunette moan and tingle, he could see her body writhing as the blonde sucked at her clit and fingered her pussy. All the time the brunette had a finger inserted in the blondes dripping wet pussy while her other hand played with her exposed breast.

Both girls were almost ready. Tabby had stopped playing with her own breast and pulled Lana’s tank top off and started to fondle her breasts, popping the nipples out of the dark black satin bra. They were both moaning loudly, their hips bucking and the juice flowing from their hot pussys.

Ravi could feel his cum boiling up as well as these two sexy young girls made love in his taxi. He could barely contain himself. Then the brunette started to cum, her hips bucked as her friend buried her face even deeper in her pussy. Tabby was caling out encouragement to Lana. She started stroking her finger even harder into the blonde. Ravi pulled himself up as far as he could on the seat, exposing the nine inch monster to the girls.

Lana started to buck as Tabby relaxed a little. It was the blondes turn to feel the wave of pleasure, her pussy flooding as she pushed back against Tabby’s thrusts. Just as she was screaming out in pleasure Ravi shot his load. A stream of hot male cum flew out and hit Tabby in the middle of her dress. Another long sticky strand hit Lana in the hair and another across the back. Another got Tabby’s leg and another shot across her breasts, sticking to the bodice of the dress.

Tabby looked at their driver in disgust. He was still standing there as another stream hit Lana on the side of her face and another shot onto her dark mini skirt. Then another missed them and fell at Tabby’s feet. Lana was slowing now. She started to get up just as Ravi’s last stream caught Lana on the breast as she turned slightly.

“Hey man, that was never in the deal,” Tabby complained as the last of Ravi’s sperm dribbled from his cock onto the seat.

“I am sorry,” the young Indian said. “I didn’t mean…I mean well..I just was so turned on by your bodies…I am sorry.” He shrank away, turning back to his driving position as he quickly tucked his cock back in his pants.

“This dress was brand new,” Tabby said, wiping a sticky wad of cum from the bodice.

“Yeah, I said you could watch, but you had to take us straight home. There was no deal about pulling up somewhere,” Lana added, wiping his cum from her breast.

“I am very sorry. You won’t tell my boss will you? I really didn’t mean it. I will pay for your dry cleaning,” Ravi pleaded. He was almost in tears. “I will take you straight there now.”

Tabby offered Lana a tissue from her purse as Ravi started the cab. The girls wiped up the sticky mess as best they could before putting their clothes back into order. The smell of his semen was thick in the air, mingled with their faded perfume and pussy smells.

“Look at this, a Bill Clinton stain…and I’ve only worn it once, Tabby moaned as he swung the car into the parking lot of her apartment building.

“Please let me pay for the cleaning,” Ravi begged again as he stopped the cab.

Lana looked at Tabby. She winked.

“How big is your cock?” She asked the driver.

“It is…but…why? I mean…” Ravi shrugged. “Nine inches.”

“You must be proud of it,” Lana continued.

“Yes,” the puzzled driver replied.

Tabby opened her door and started to get out. Lana put a hand on her arm.

“Ever fucked two white pussys before?”

“Umm...no…I mean…of course…” Lana stopped him by putting a finger to her lips.

“Tonight is your lucky night,” she smiled at Tabby. :”you owe us. We need cock, big cock, so you can scrub the dry cleaning bill and we won’t tell your boss if you spend the next couple of hours pleasuring us.”

Tabby looked shocked as her friend waited for the reply. Then Lana put her hand up Tabby’s skirt and gave her crotch a feel. Tabby smiled.

“But my boss…”

“Tell him you have had a breakdown…meet us inside…apartment 208. Remember if you don’t show we will ring him and then you will be in trouble…and who knows the police might be involved. You Indian cab drivers are always raping us innocent drunk white girls.” With that the two girls slid from the cab and walked arm in arm toward the apertment building.