Tabby, Cliff & The Window Cleaner

Story Info
Tabby & Cliff tease the window cleaner.
2.9k words
4.37
61.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabby walked into the large office. Her black heels moved silently on the soft carpet. Before her at a large desk sat Cliff, the Senior Management Consultant. A computer, a telephone and a blank white blotter pad were the only things visible on the desk. Cliff wore his usual dark business suit and white shirt with a deep blue tie.

"Good morning Tabby," Cliff greeted the secretary.

"Good morning sir," Tabby replied.

"It is good of you to give up your Saturday like this for me, " Cliff stated. "Not all the staff are as cooperative as you."

"Thank you sir," Tabby said with a smile on her deep red lips.

The young girl wore a short dark skirt and a plain white blouse. Black stockings covered her shapely legs and conservative black shoes her feet. The dark hair was pinned up away from her pale delicate face. As always her make-up was as professional as any model and her red nails shone in the artificial light. She looked stunning.

"I must say you look very attractive today," Cliff commented.

"Thank you again sir," Tabby smiled back, stepping closer to the desk. As she reached the edge of the desk a noise made her glance around with a start.

They were on the 42nd floor. Her eyes looked out the huge full-length glass window, looking across the cityscape below. But that wasn't what surprised the young temptress; it was the man standing immediately on the other side of the glass. He was wearing white overalls and a reflective jacket and bright yellow helmet. It was a window cleaner.

Tabby flicked a stare at Cliff who was just smiling and admiring his secretary. She froze for a moment, and then a grin appeared on her face. Why not?

Without another word she lent across the desk and grasped Cliff's tie. He looked into her deep playful eyes as she pulled him closer. Their lips met and mouths opened. Their tongues explored each other's open mouths hungrily. Then Tabby released her grip.

Cliff sank back in his chair, automatically adjusting the crooked tie. Tabby stood up, her back absolutely straight and turned toward the window. As she suspected the man doing the windows had stopped, his brush hanging limply at his side as he looked in.

Neither man knew quite what to expect next. Tabby walked away from the desk, two sets of male eyes following the 22 year-old-body as she glided sexily across the carpet. She ran her hands over her body in a seductive way, pushing her small firm breasts up as the hands passed over them.

As she reached the middle of the room she turned to face Cliff. This meant she was side on to the window cleaner. With her chin jutting out she licked her lips, smiling, first at Cliff and then at the cleaner, trapped on his platform. Then she brought a hand up to her chest, then higher to her neck, to the top button on the white blouse. Slowly deliberately she began to undo the button. Her nail varnish flickered as the button opened.

The cleaner pressed himself closer to the cool glass as the second button sprung open and then the third. A wisp of white lace was clearly revealed as Tabby took her hand away. Once more the dark haired raven licked at those moist red lips.

Cliff was breathing a lot harder now. His face was flushed. The tall beauty stopped at this and moved forward toward him. He watched, his eyes unable to move from the swaying hips, the long straight legs and the piercing eyes.

Out on the platform the cleaner was rubbing his crotch with one hand. His eyes too were staring at Tabby as she walked around the desk. Now her butt was facing him. He took in the firm rounded shape concealed by the bark skirt as Tabby stood over Cliff.

Cliff had swiveled his chair around to face the young girl as she approached. She looked down on him and licked those gorgeous lips. A sweet smile spread on her face as she bent forward over the executive. He gulped. Her thin fingers grasped his tie once again. Expertly she undid the silk material and left it hanging in two long blue strands.

"What would you like me to do first?" She asked as she ran a red nail down his chest, tracing a line on the white cotton shirt.

"Umm…whatever you like Tabby, whatever you want," he gulped again.

"Shall I help him as well?" Tabby nodded her head toward the window.

Cliff glanced across at the cleaner. He was pressed against the glass again.

"How?" Cliff replied. "He's 42 floors up on the wrong side of…."

"Where there's a will there's a way," Tabby interrupted.

With that she turned to face the quivering cleaner. Acting as though she couldn't see him she walked directly toward the window. He froze, staring at the sexy body gliding toward him.

She kept walking until she was directly against the glass facing the man. She pressed her body against the window, allowing her breasts to press into the glass, the white blouse spreading on the cool surface. Tabby's nipples began to harden as she pressed. Her arms were stretched up across her head like a fan.

The cleaner glanced down at her chest, trying to get a glimpse o her cleavage. Tabby moved her hands to undo another button on the blouse. It opened a little more showing her lace camisole top. His tongue licked at the glass.

Then she spread her legs and made a humping motion toward the man. Finally with only the thickness of the glass away she kissed him. He responded, trying to make contact through the double-glazing.

Her lips left a dull red smudge as she stepped back. When she was one step back she turned once more toward Cliff who had been watching the performance. Her antics at the window had made him hard, his cock was pushing against his trousers.

Tabby slinked over to Cliff again. Her blouse was falling away from her breasts, exposing the full lace camisole and bra beneath. As she walked Tabby reached into her hair, releasing the various clips that held it up. Now the dark hair fell around her face and shoulders as she walked.

Cliff was rubbing his cock through his trousers as Tabby approached. She licked her lips as she stopped, towering above him. She placed a hand on his shoulder and slowly sunk to her knees. Her head was lower than him as he sat in the chair. She looked up into his eyes. Cliff took her cheeks in his hand and lent down. They kissed.

As the kiss broke Tabby placed a hand in Cliff's crotch, rubbing his hard cock. Then her long fingers found the zipper to his trousers. Slowly, with a seductive smile, she tugged it down. Her other hand found the belt and then both hands had it undone. Cliff eased his butt off the chair as Tabby pulled both trousers and boxers down in one swoop. His cock bounced into view right before her eyes.

Tabby took the rigid cock in her hand, rubbing the red shaft gently. It pulsed in her hand as she smiled at her boss. Her delicate hand cupped over the soft head, tightly grasping just below it to make the helmet go a purple color. Then she slipped down the shaft feeling the hard veins sticking out from the pole.

Her hand continued to massage the hard cock as Tabby shuffled sideways a little to provide a view to the cleaner. Cliff moaned softly as Tabby glanced over her shoulder. The man outside had released his cock from the white overalls. It was an enormous cock. He was stroking it slowly and gently as Tabby did Cliff's.

Satisfied that he was still on board Tabby turned back to Cliff. Now she lowered her head. Her red lips kissed the head of Cliff's cock. A little dribble of clear pre-cum had formed which Tabby quickly licked away. The kiss opened and her lips parted to take the head into her mouth. Cliff let out a moan as Tabby gently sucked the head.

Then her mouth closed over the whole head and sunk down the shaft. He could feel her tongue lick at the underside of his erection as she sucked down the shaft. Her hand came up to hold the base of his cock between her thumb and forefinger. As her lips touched her own fingers she lifted her head, letting her lips slip over the cock.

"Ohhh…baby…ohhh," Cliff groaned as the brunette sucked his cock.

She moved her body again. Still on her knees, sucking up and down Cliff's hard cock, but now with her butt raised in the air. With her free hand she reached back to pull the short skirt up over her waist. The cleaner's eyes bulged as he looked at the beautiful toned butt dressed in the sexiest lace panties and a lace suspender belt holding up black stockings.

Up and down Cliff's hard shaft Tabby worked her lips, sucking and rubbing his cock, licking at the head when her mouth reached the top. Cliff groaned and moaned as her expert mouth worked on his cock. Every now and then she would take her mouth away to glance at the cleaner. He was watching, pressed against the glass, his cock hard and being stroked.

"God Tabby I want you," Cliff said as she sunk down his cock again. "Oh yeah, I want to fuck you hard."

Tabby reached behind her and tugged at her panties, pulling them aside to let herself finger her now hot pussy. It was dripping. Still she continued to suck on Cliff's hard cock.

"Please Tabby, please let me fuck your tight pussy," Cliff pleaded. "Ohhhh…before I cum in your mouth."

Tabby looked up at him with a smile in her eyes as she continued to suck at his cock. On the next up stroke she let it pop from her mouth, a string of saliva attached to the glistening head and a corner of her mouth.

Without taking her eyes from Cliff's face she stood. Using the back of one hand she wiped away the saliva. The other hand straightened her skirt. With the saliva gone she turned to face the window. The cleaner had his cock pressed hard against the glass as he strained to watch.

Tabby slowly undid another button on her blouse, licking her moist lips as she did. The cleaner watched as another button flicked open. Then the young secretary tugged the shirt out of the waistband of her skirt and undid the last button, letting the white blouse fall from her shoulders to the floor.

Both men watched as she walked toward the window, stopping a couple of feet short. She turned to face Cliff. Slowly, deliberately she ran both her hands over her breasts, feeling them encased in the lace of her camisole and bra. One hand continued over her belly to the top of the short black skirt. The other hand continued to feel and rub her breasts. Tabby moaned softly.

The hand on her skirt reached back and found the zipper. The window cleaner watched as the zip slowly tugged open. The black dress fell to the floor in a heap. Tabby parted her legs and bent to help her shoes over the small garment. The window cleaner slowed his action on his huge cock as Tabby's butt almost touched the window directly in front of him. He gazed in wonderment at the sight.

There she stood in the white lace panties and camisole and bra with her long legs encased in the sheer black nylons. She posed for Cliff, pretending to be a fashion model. Lifting her arms, thrusting her small bust out, pouting her red lips. Then she spun around to do the same for the cleaner.

As she brought her arms down she twisted one up behind her back to the bra strap. It was difficult to undo through the lace material of the camisole. Then it gave way. Using both hands Tabby maneuvered the flimsy lace bra off. Once she had tugged it from under the camisole she held it up to the cleaner like a prize, a big smile on her face. Her red nipples were clearly visible through the white lace now.

Just as Tabby held up the bra she felt two hands on her hips. Lips started kissing the back of neck and shoulder. It was Cliff. His hands felt the top of the little white panties and began to roll them over her thighs. Soon they were down around Tabby's knees. Cliff continued to nibble and kiss at her ears, neck and shoulders.

Tabby parted her legs as she felt Cliff's hand touch her round cute butt. A finger slipped between her legs, rubbing her hard clit. Tabby moaned again. Then a finger probed the swollen lips of her pussy, easing their way in to her moist tunnel.

Instinctively Tabby bent forward, bracing herself against the double glazed window. Her breasts dangled in the camisole, pressing against the soft material. Cliff continued to play with her, his fingers probing deeper and deeper into her tight pussy. His other hand reached around to touch one of her firm breasts through the lace, tweaking the hard nipple.

Meanwhile the man on the platform on the other side of the glass thrust his cock toward her mouth. Tabby saw it and opened her lips in mock acceptance. Her tongue licked the cool glass as he pressed the head against the window.

Cliff started to lift his cock toward her dripping pussy. He rubbed the head along the slit, touching her clit. The shaft of his cock glistened with her juice. Tabby felt the tingle of orgasm building. Her hips bucked a little as she let go. A flood of pleasure past over her, making her cry out.

At that cry Cliff plunged his cock into her hot pussy. He started pumping it in and out immediately. Tabby groaned as he pushed into the slippery hole again and again, rubbing her clit with the shaft with each stroke. Tabby felt a second orgasm hit her, passing a shudder through her body, flooding her pussy with juice.

Outside the man cleaning the windows was stroking his cock, holding the head against the window in front of Tabby. Her eyes could look into the tiny slit, seeing the dribble of pre-cum as it oozed forth.

Cliff held her waist and his other hand gripped her breast hard as he lifted her slightly. As her body became more upright his cock slipped from her. Holding her tightly as he was he began to spin her toward him. Their lips met as she turned to face him. They kissed passionately. Then he propelled her back into the room.

A moment later Tabby found herself lying back on the large desk, her legs spread wide and her camisole pushed up over her breasts. Cliff stood holding her nylon- covered knees wide apart, his cock waving in the air. He advanced toward her bright red wet opening and plunged his cock straight in.

"Oh, yeah," Tabby called out as the cock filled her again. "Fuck me Cliff, please fuck me."

Cliff started moving in and out of the long-legged brunette. Her stockinged legs hovering in the air as he braced them with a hand under each thigh. Her little firm breasts wobbled just slightly as he plunged in and out of her pussy. Tabby moaned as the pace quickened.

Outside the window cleaner could see clearly Cliff's white butt rising and lowering, he could also see along the length of Tabby's left leg to the slippery pole injecting itself into her swollen pussy. He stroked his cock more vigerously.

Cliff was moaning now, and grunting as he worked in and out of her tight pussy. She could feel his cock swelling in her, and his balls were slapping hard at her butt as he slipped further into her. Then he let out a cry as he pushed into her as deep as he could. A hot spurt of cum flooded her immediately, followed by more and more.

"Yes, yes," he called out as his cum flooded into her.

"Oh, Cliff, yes, oh. Fill me, fill my pussy," Tabby encouraged.

He let go of her legs, letting them fall over the edge of the desk. He held her waist, as if holding her on his cock as it pulsed into her. Then as his cock began to shrink he edged back, letting it plop out. A dribble of cum slipped out of her and oozed down her butt to pool on the wooden desk.

Cliff bent forward and kissed Tabby on the left breast, sucking in her nipple. Then he moved further forward over her to kiss her on the lips. She raised a hand to his head. Their tongues met.

A noise made them break the kiss. Cliff stood back and Tabby sat on the desk, her legs dangling over the side. A long sticky white streak of cum was slipping down the window. The cleaning platform was slowly disappearing above them.

The two lovers looked at each other and laughed.

"I hope he comes back to clean up that mess," Cliff said.

"He will," Tabby replied. " I think he wants to cool down first. Now, you better get back to your wife sir."