Tabby Gets Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr T....I am ready again...I am going to cum again...ohhhhhh...ohhhh," Tabby moaned.

"So...am...I...Tabby," Ron grunted as he felt his balls tightening.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh...ohhh." The erotic moans came from both of them as they both went over the top together. His cum shot from his cock with force. Great wads of it were being fired into her young body. She squealed as her pussy clamped down again and her whole body felt the wave of sex pass over her.

His hands had grabbed at her breasts as he shot his load up her pussy. As the last of the cum seemed to ooze from his cock he slowly loosened his grip. Then he sat up, his cock slipping back from her to let a great puddle of cum dribble out to the deck.

Ron looked down at his cock. It was still hard and he knew why. This young hottie had been asking for a god fucking for some time and he had just done that. But once was not going to be enough.

"Tabby, get on your hands and knees, come on babe, you are a real cum-slut now," he whispered the last dirty words close to her ear as the brunette moved up onto her knees.

It was hard to get into position in the back of the SUV but somehow he managed to find just enough space to hunch over the near naked body, his cock hovering at her waiting entrance. He used the sliver of sticky cum that oozed from her to lubricate the end of his hard cock, not that it was really necessary.

Tabby was panting slightly now as Ron pushed slowly forward, his hands holding her hips. In part she pushed back on her knees to let him in further as he pushed forward. Then she let out a low moan as he finally embedded the full length of his hard cock in her.

"Ohhh...Tabby...you feel so wonderful...so tight..." Ron said as he started rocking in and out of her. His approach was more gentle this time as fucked her doggy style. There was a squelching noise as his cock moved back and forth in her tight pussy.

As he made each stroke he looked down to watch her as she played with those gorgeous little breasts. She kept balance with one hand while the other massaged and tweaked at the nipples. Her long black hair fell over her head like a curtain as she moaned and groaned.

"You are a wonderful little slut Tabby, I wish I could fuck you forever," Ron said as he felt another orgasm coming on. "I want your pussy Tabby, I want to fuck it hard."

He gave a few well aimed hard thrusts as he felt his balls tense. The last one he grabbed her hips and pulled her hard back on his cock. His balls slamming into her butt. The cum shot from his cock deep into her.

"Ohhhhhhh....yeah....ohhhhhhh," he exclaimed holding her nicely shaped hips as Tabby bowed her head and pushed back slightly.

"Yes...ohhhh..yes...cum Mr T. cum," she responded.

"Oh, Tabby yes," he said as he realised his orgasm was dying. His cum oozed from him for a few moments later and he just lent into her body, letting it drain. Then he pulled back.

He turned his body to sit on the carpeted tray of the SUV as Tabby turned and lay flat on her back next to him, her breasts still exposed, the white tank top pushed up around her neck.

"That was good Tabby, very good," Ron said.

"Thank you Mr Taylor," she smiled, still slurring.

"Well, how about you clean me up with that tongue of yours and then we get you back?"

The brunette laughed, rolling toward Ron's naked body. She made no comment as she took his cock in her mouth, sucking the semi-rigid cock clean. At one point Ron thought he was going to cum again in her mouth, but he was spent. Her tongue did a wonderful job cleaning every last notion of her juice or his cum from his cock and balls.

Looking at the beautiful brunette Ron lent over and kissed her on the lips, tasting their juices. "I need to get back to Mrs Taylor now Tabby so we better get dressed," he said, shocked at how calmly he spoke of his wife while lying naked with an 18-year-old friend of his daughters. Tabby just grinned.

Ron climbed out of the vehicle and went to the bushes to relieve himself. When he came back Tabby was still lying as he had left her.

"Hey, come on Tabby, time to go," he said finding his own clothes on the ground.

"Just let me sleep here, please," she said curling her legs up a little. A dribble of cum oozed out between them to drip across her butt.

"No, come on Tabby, you can't sleep here," Ron said. He looked at his watch; 2.14am. "Come on babe, it's getting late." He pulled his shorts and pants back on. The shoes were next, followed quickly by his t-shirt.

Still Tabby hadn't moved. "Hey, it was great, but you need to get to bed and sleep this off now," Ron pleaded. The tall girl was almost asleep now. He shook her and she stirred. He pulled the white tank top down over her breasts. Still she just lay there.

The black pants lay on the drive but he couldn't see the thong anywhere. Getting the pants back on was more of a job than taking them off, but somehow he managed. The drug or the drink or the combination was in its final stages now, sending her into a drowsy state that would result in a deep sleep and a terrible headache the next day.

Ron picked her up from the back of the SUV with her shoes and staggered toward the path. As he put her down to see if she would stand a figure appeared in the doorway of the house. It was Stephanie, and Janelle was at her shoulder.

"Hey, Stephanie," Ron called. "I found Tabby."

"Cool, thanks Mr Taylor," Stephanie said running down the path followed by Janelle, Lara and a couple of other girls. Tabby's semi-conscious body fell into their waiting arms.

"She's had a bit to drink and I think she may have been with some guys...she keeps babbling about a shed and sex and I think she might be on something illegal. I would get the story off her tomorrow...I hope no one took advantage of her."

"Sure Daddy...we'll look after her now," Lara said.

"Yeah, and she kept saying how I was the best sex she's had...but I never did anything," Ron lied and shrugged. "I think she has definitely been given some drugs."

"That's ok Daddy we will check her out," Lara stepped forward and gave her father a peck on the cheek as Stephanie and one of the others led the tall brunette away towards the house.

"God, I hope they used a condom if they did rape her, Tabby isn't on the pill at the moment," Lara said as they walked toward the house.

Ron was left looking shocked. Suddenly he went pale, why hadn't he used the condoms he had in his wallet? He walked back toward the SUV. A scrap of glistening material took his eye. The thong. He stooped and picked it up. "I hope this is the only souvenir I get," he muttered as he pocketed it.

12