Tabby Kat Ch. 08

Story Info
Eighteen year old girl is taken captive.
10.8k words
4.55
15.7k
13

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
303 Followers

Dave watched as his sister climbed into his van for her date. He wondered at her choice of clothes. He had thought that she would dress in something more provocative than the simple dark nearly knee length skirt that was not all that tight, and a white blouse that covered nicely. She was elegant, not at all slutty, and looked like she was not on the prowl for sex. Even as he watched, he felt his love for her beckon his dick's arousal. With a glance at his window that he noticed, Tabitha entered the van, closed the door, fastened her seat belt and drove off. As she did so, he finally made a decision. With a determination that surprised himself, he decided that he had to tell her the secret even if she would no longer want him around. He knew it would destroy her trust in him, but he couldn't keep it from her any longer and love her as he did. He turned to his computer, opened the word processor, and began a new document to tell her what he had done and his reasoning. It would be full of apologies and begging for her forgiveness, and understanding of her not wanting anything to do with him.

"Dave?" said a voice from the door to his room interrupting his thoughts. "Aunt Susan will be here shortly if you still want to watch us. Your Dad went to be with Rachel tonight so that we could have the place for ourselves. You can join in with me, but you can't fuck her. She and Uncle Bill discussed it and they set the rules."

"Thanks, but I think I'll beg off, Mom."

"Are you okay, sweetie?"

"I just watched Tabitha leave for her date with Simon." he replied. " I love her, Mom. I mean I really love her."

'I know, honey."

"I don't think you understand, Mom. I mean I love her the way you love Dad, the way he loves you, the way Uncle Bill and Aunt Sue love each other. I don't know if I can live without her."

"I know, Dave. I've seen that in you for the last two or three months."

"Well, if you know that, then you already know if I'm okay or not. Am I okay? Hell, no. Not in the slightest. But, I will survive. It's not easy, but it has to be whatever she wants."

"Things will work out somehow."

"Yeah, I suppose so. Can I be alone for a while Mom? You and Aunt Sue go ahead and have fun. I just don't feel up to seeing it tonight."

Alright, baby. Hang in there. Everything will work itself out. You'll see." Emily closed the door as she left.

It wasn't a long trip to the Brooks home on Deschutes Way and Tabitha was there shortly. She stepped from the Fuck Mobile and walked up to the door, pausing to gather her courage before ringing the doorbell.

"Hi, Tabitha," Lisa greeted her as she opened the door. "How are you doing?"

"Fine, Mrs. Brooks."

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that ordeal. Did the kidnapper try to violate you, you know, sexually?"

"No, ma'am. I came out of it just as virginal as I went into it."

"You mean you and Simon haven't, uh..."

"Shit, Mom." Simon's voice sounded off as he entered the room. "Really?

"I like to keep up on what my man is doing and with whom," she giggled.

"I'm ready, Tabitha. Let's get out of here before she has us being inspected for fucking herpes or something."

The two teens left and Lisa started stripping out of her clothes as she walked to her bedroom to get her vibrator.

`"I'm sorry, Sue" Emily said as she let her sister into the house and the two entered the living room. "I think we need to put our time on hold."

"What's up, Sis?"

"Tonight is a night for a lot of changes. Last night, Tabitha gave her up her virginity to Dave."

"Yesss!" Sue hissed triumphantly.

""I'm not so sure that it's a good thing, Sue. He's totally in love with her, but I'm not sure that she feels the same way."

"Where is she now?" asked Sue. "Maybe we could talk to her and find out what she's thinking."

"She's out on a date with Simon.

"Well, that's not good."

"Well, she thought it better to break up with him in person than to do it over the phone. The thing is, this kidnapping thing doesn't seem to have hit her very hard. I don't get it, but she acts like it was no big deal. Yesterday, after she was done talking to the police, we spent the day as a family, then I sat her down and told her everything about Jim and me and you guys, too. I even told her what happened Monday with Dave. After that she went in and talked to him and had him fuck her. He did a good job of it, too, from what I could hear. Even before all that, she had already decided to break up with Simon. I just don't know how she feels about her brother. If she just wanted him for a onetime thing, I think it will mess him up big time. I'm worried about both of them right now. Her because she's breaking up with Simon tonight, and that can be very traumatic, and him because of the fact that he's so far gone over her. Can we just sit and talk while we wait?"

"Sure, Em."

"Simon," began Tabitha as they each entered the van. "We need to talk."

"I know that you've come through some bad times this last week," he said. "Don't worry. I won't push you into anything you're not ready for."

"That's not what I want to talk about, Simon."

"What is it then?"

"There has been a lot that has happened in the last week besides my abduction. I haven't been fair to you, Simon."

"Fair?"

"I'm sorry, Simon."

"What for?"

"Can I trust you? Do you trust me?

" Of course, Tabitha."

"Can you prove it to me?"

"How?

"Tell me your and/or your family's greatest secret. I don't mean how many times you jerk your dick while fantasizing about fucking your mom. I mean the biggest secret that you have. Because what I'm about to tell you is that big."

After a few seconds thinking, he came up with the type of thing she would want. "Well, I don't know that it's really a secret, but there is something that we wouldn't put on our profile on facebook, I mean if we had facebook, because we don't want it blabbed and talked about all over the neighborhood. Some people would be appalled and would definitely decide to not have anything to do with us."

"That will do nicely. What is it?"

Simon paused before answering. "If this gets out, we could be really looked down on by the community. Promise you won't use it against us."

"I promise. Once you've told me yours, I will tell you mine, and we will each have something on the other."

"Okay. But it's a bit of a long story.

"When Mom was growing up, her parents made it a rule that she would not be allowed to date until she was sixteen. That might seem reasonable, and probably is, but Mom was a rebellious girl. Dad had the same rule, but he also wasn't supposed to date anyone that was under the age of sixteen as well. Neither of them followed their parents' rules.

"Dad was a friend of Mom's brother, my Uncle Paul, and he asked her if he could take her to the movies. She snuck out of the house and they went to the drive in for a double feature. During the second movie, they ended up in the back seat and he got her pregnant. He was sixteen, she was thirteen."

"Fuck!" exclaimed Tabitha.

"Yeah. They were pretty young. Especially Mom. She went to her parents and they were not only shocked, but they were beyond angry. They figured the way to deal with it was to have the baby aborted and ship her off to an all girls boarding school. So, Mom again snuck out of the house and ran to Dad. The two of them then went to his parents, who were just as shocked, but a little more understanding. Leaving both of them there, they went to Mom's parents to talk to them about a plan that they came up with. Mom's parents didn't want to agree to the plan, but they finally relented with one change."

"What plan?"

"Dad's parents suggested that the family should try an experiment of sorts, a lesson that would teach the two kids that actions have consequences and how to be responsible. Mom and Dad had to get married, which both of them wanted anyway, and the baby would be carried to term and born. They would be carefully monitored, but they had to take care of all their responsibilities. Although they were given money to live on by Dad's parents, they had to meet certain requirements to get that check every week, and part of that meant that Dad was working at one of his father's companies. So, he was in school during the day, working a hard labor type job after school, and taking care of the place that they were renting, which Dad's parents set up for them to live in. Mom also continued in school, and they had a baby sitter to watch me but she was also watching them. The change that Mom's parents made was drastic. She moved out of their place right away and they would only see her for the wedding rehearsal and the wedding itself. Once her dad had completed the job of giving her away, he and his wife left the hall that Dad's parents rented and Mom was to never see them again. That was their ultimatum to her. Get an abortion and go to boarding school, or get married and never see her family again. Even her brother, whom she was quite close to, agreed with it. She chose marriage and my dad."

"Oh, Simon. I had no idea."

"Yeah," he said quietly. "We don't talk about it very much. When I was born, the doctors told her that if she had any more children it would probably kill her, so Dad got a vasectomy because she was so weak due to complications that came up during my birth mostly due to how young she was. Then when Dad was killed in a car accident twelve years ago, his parents blamed Mom and broke off all ties to us. So, it has been just the two of us since then. Mom works from home and makes a pretty good living as a medical transcribist and has been able to take care of me, but she has put up with a lot more than any woman should ever have to."

"Wow! That's quite a story. I suppose that some people would choose to have nothing to do with you guys because of how young she was when you were born, but not my family. I will never do that to you guys. And you can trust me not to go blabbing about it either, though I gotta admit it's a great story and actually inspiring. She's had to have a lot of determination to go through all that and not be bitter. It just makes me admire her for all that she has done."

"Thanks," Simon said. "She's a great woman and I love her very much. I worry about what's going to happen with her, though."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm headed to college in just a few weeks. I'll be living in the dorm and all kinds of people around, but Mom won't have anyone there for her. Do you think you could check on her from time to time?"

"If you would like me to, I will be happy to do so."

"Thanks," he said. "Now, what about you? What's your secret?"

"Mine is more problematic than yours," Tabitha began. "If it gets out, it wouldn't be just that people wouldn't have anything to do with us. People could be really hurt if this gets out.

"Simon, I have to break up with you. It isn't fair to you for me to keep seeing you. There are a number of reasons, but the bottom line is we have to separate."

"What the fuck? Why? I thought we might be really hitting it off. I thought since you have your brother's van we might even have the chance to fuck and bust your cherry."

"Can't break what's already broken."

"Shit. I thought you told Mom that the bastard didn't fuck you."

"I did not lose my virginity while I was abducted. I lost it last night."

"What?! With who?"

"Simon, will you just shut up and let me talk?"

"Okay," he said calming down. "I'll listen."

"Thanks," she said then paused to consider her words as she turned into the parking lot of the Applebee's restaurant on Geary Street. "This is big, so we'll have to talk quietly while we eat."

"Maybe we should skip the date since you're breaking up with me. I'm not all that hungry anymore."

"If that's what you want, then that's what we'll do.

"I think you should just take me home and you can talk on the way." he said.

"Okay," She said as she headed for the exit and back on to the road.

"Go ahead," Simon prodded.

"You remember how I use to try to get you to fuck me?" He nodded. "You wanted to wait until we were both eighteen so that there wouldn't be any legal problems. Then, when I turned eighteen and you started trying, I was saying no. It wasn't because I didn't want to fuck. I wanted a cock in my pussy as much as ever. I just didn't want your cock in my pussy. It wasn't fair to you, so I started saying no until I could sort it all out. There was a particular cock that I wanted, but it was unavailable. No, that's not the right word. Unattainable might be a better word, but it's not quite right, either. It was supposed to be completely off limits."

"Was supposed to be?"

"Quiet," she hushed him. "A lot has happened this last week other than the abduction. Things change, and what was unreachable, becomes reachable. What was impossible, becomes possible.

"Do you remember meeting my Aunt Sue and Uncle Bill?" Again, Simon nodded. "They have a very special relationship. They grew up together. They are twins born to Mom's parents a year before she was"

"Fuck," Simon couldn't help saying.

"Yeah, that about covers it," Tabitha replied. "Anyway, Uncle Bill has only been with two people in his whole life. One of them is Aunt Sue, of course, and the other is my mom, his other sister. Aunt Sue also has only been with one person other than Uncle Bill. The same one that Uncle Bill has been with."

"You mean your mom used to eat pussy?"

"I mean that Mom likes pussy almost as much as cock, and she still takes both."

"Shit! What about your dad? Does he know?"

"I just learned about all this last night, but it seems that both Mom and Dad fuck other people. They have both been with Dad's secretary and whole lot of others that I can't name for privacy reasons. They don't exactly have a completely open marriage, though. If Mom is thinking of fucking someone and Dad says he doesn't want her to do it with that person, then she doesn't. It's the same with Dad. He doesn't fuck anyone that Mom tells him not to fuck. So, to answer your question, yes, Dad knows about it. They have two important rules that they follow. One is that they never keep secrets from each other. In fact, that is rule number one for them. 'No secrets between lovers.' Lovers doesn't mean anyone you fuck, but that one special person that you will spend the rest of your life with, giving up fucking anyone else for them if that's what the two of you decide to do. We aren't lovers, Simon, but I'm going to tell you this secret anyway because it's important that you understand why I'm breaking up with you.

"Anyway, Mom kept it a secret from Dad for years that she had been with her brother and her sister and it almost broke them up. The other rule is that they always spend the night together. The only time that they're not together at the end of the day is when Dad has to go out of town for his job.

"But, Simon. Things could have gone very badly last week when the police started checking things out. My parents each keep a book that has the names of all the people that they have fucked so that they can keep each other honest and keep track of each other. The cop who came to them about me had to look at those books. It could have been very bad for not only Aunt Sue and Uncle Bill, but also for Mom and Dave."

"Are you saying that your brother fucked your mom?"

"That's sort of how he found out about them. He and Mom got together last Monday. Mom and Dad were going to tell us about everything this weekend since Dad was out of town for my birthday and has been since. They wanted both of us to be legal before they let on what they were doing. But Dave came home and found Mom jilling herself and they ended up fucking so she had to tell him early.

"Tonight has gone so differently than how I planned it. I was going to tell you about having to break up with you during dinner, then let you decide if you still wanted to go to the movie or not. I even thought about letting you fuck me as a sort of good bye. But that part changed when I was getting cleaned up. I was super horny and I couldn't resist the chance to fuck again, and I just didn't think it would be right to let you fuck me after having Dave fill my cunt with his cum"

"Shit!" Simon exclaimed. "Your fucking your brother?"

"Please, Simon. Don't be mean about all this. I've already told you about my aunt and uncle. And try to see things from my point. Can you see my dilemma? I was trying to love you. But I've been in love with Dave for more than two years. I thought that if I could learn to love you, then I wouldn't have the feelings I have for Dave. But, it wasn't working. That's why I tried to get you to fuck me at first; to try to get past my feelings for my brother. But when I turned eighteen, I was still messed up about it and I couldn't let you fuck me until I was over him. I couldn't let anyone fuck me until I had it all figured out. I really wanted Dave's cock in me and I had to try to get through everything before I could fuck anyone.

"I love him, Simon. Until last night, I was so scared that I would drive him away if I tried anything. Then I found out about him fucking Mom and I decided I had to try. Turns out he feels the same way. He dumped Vanessa because he loves me and wants my pussy just as much as I want his cock. I like you, Simon. And I still want us to be friends. But, I only want Dave as a lover. That's why we have to break it off. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me," Tabitha finished as she pulled up outside of Simon's house.

"How the fuck am I supposed to feel, Tabitha? I find out that your dumping me for another guy, and it's your brother!"

"I know it all seems strange. But I really wasn't trying to hurt you."

"I wish I could just say 'fuck you' and get out and slam the door. But somehow, I believe you when you say that you weren't trying to hurt me. But it does hurt."

"Will you be okay?" she asked.

"I'll survive," he said. "I guess we'll have to remain on civil terms because of what we know of each other. Don't worry. I won't use it against you."

"Thanks, Simon. I appreciate it very much."

"Good night, Tabitha."

"Good night, Simon." Simon stepped from the van and walked towards the front door of his house.

Simon entered the house with his head down. Quietly he closed the door so that he didn't slam it. As it clicked shut, he realized that he was closing that door on one chapter in his life and the next needed to begin or he would slump into a black hole. He turned and made his way towards the family room at the back of the house with determination. As he rounded the corner and entered the doorway, he stopped dead in his tracks.

Lisa Brooks had thought her son would be out on his date for quite a bit longer. She suspected that they were going to have dinner before watching a movie and probably follow that up with using the bed that she knew was in the van for the purpose it was bought for: fucking. As such, she had decided to make a night of it on her own. She had grabbed her vibrator, leaving her clothes in the bedroom, and turned on the T.V. and DVD player in the family room to watch some of her favorite porn videos. When Simon entered the doorway, she was laying on the couch with her left leg on the back of it, her right dangling off, and probing her wet cunt with her vibrator, once in a while using it on her rather large clit, while watching a couple on the T.V. fuck.

"Shit!" said the male on the video. "You are so fucking tight, Mom. How do you keep your cunt so fucking tight?"

"It's been years since I've had a cock inside my pussy, Jimmy," the female actress explained. "Your big fuckstick is a hell of a lot bigger than my little vibrator. "Fuck me, son. Mommy needs it. Make mommy cum."

"Shit!" yelled Simon. "What the hell, Mom."

"Simon!" his mother almost screamed. "What the fuck are you doing home?" She rushed to hit the stop on the DVD remote, the sound of the couple fucking on screen continuing as her leg moved off the back of the couch as she sat up, the vibrator still stuck in her twat hanging between her legs. She looked for something to cover herself with, but she had never liked afghans or blankets hanging over the back of her furniture so there was nothing. Finally, she found the remote and hit the stop button as the actor shouted "Fuck, Mom. I'm going to cum." The video stopped and the screen went blank. In the prevailing silence, the hum of the vibrator sounded like a rumble of thunder. "Oh, fuck," she said as she pulled it from her wet cunt and turned the knob at the base to shut it off. Simon started laughing as the vibrator went silent. "It's not funny, Simon!" she exclaimed as her face turned dark red and she realized she was caught by her son with no way to even keep him from seeing her nude body though she tried to cover herself with her hands and arms.

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
303 Followers