Tabby on the Couch

Story Info
Ricky teaches his sister a lesson.
2.6k words
3.87
314.4k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabby was enjoying her night alone at home. Her parents had gone away for the weekend leaving the 18-year-old with her older brother to look after the house. Ricky had gone out, as usual so Tabby had enjoyed a quiet evening at home. She had broken up with her boyfriend a week earlier so she was still feeling a little down in the dumps anyway.

It was getting late now; the late movie was nearly over. It had been an old time romance, just what Tabby wanted. She yawned, after this she would slip out of the little light pink short dress with white buttons she was wearing and get ready for bed.

Just as the last add break in the movie was finishing the door of the lounge opened and in walked Ricky in his dirty blue jeans and stained white t-shirt. The smell of stale beer filled the air, even overpowering the sweet fragrance of the perfume Tabby had used earlier. The 22-year-old was a big lad, over 6 foot and quite broad across the shoulders. He shared the same dark hair and deep dark eyes of his little sister.

"Hi sis'," he called out in a half-drunken slur.

"Shhhh," Tabby put her finger to her lip to silence the intrusion.

"What you watching?"

"A movie, and it's nearly over so don't interrupt."

"Ohhh…one of those slushy romances," Ricky said walking further into the room and turning to watch the flickering TV.

"I said shut up. If you want to stay sit down and be quiet."

"Ohhh…who got up your nose tonight."

"I said be quiet. God you can be thick. And you've been drinking again."

"What do you mean 'again'."

"God you stink," Tabby said, trying to concentrate on the show.

"Shut up sis' you're just trying to wind me up."

"No I'm not now just be quiet," Tabby insisted. "Oh, now see what you've done, I've missed the end of the show. God you piss me off sometimes."

"Now, now Tabby. It wasn't that great a show. So they all got married and lived happily ever after. There I've ended it for you."

"You bastard, I was enjoying that. You always have to wreck other people's fun. Suppose you've been out all night with those other losers you call friends."

Ricky walked toward the couch where Tabby was sitting with a defiant look on her face. He placed his hands on his hips as he stared down at the young girl.

"What do you mean losers?"

"Just that. Those guys all think their cars are extensions of their dicks and that they're so cool, especially that greaser Tony."

"You little bitch. Don't you talk about my friends like that."

"Why not, that's what they are. They all think they're God's gift to woman. I see the way they look at me whenever they come over. But I doubt whether any of them could get it up long enough to satisfy a goat let alone a real woman."

"Oh yeah little miss know it all," Ricky said walking closer. He had always fancied his little sister and knew that a lot of his mates did. They were always commenting on how they would love to screw her. "I know all about you behind the bike sheds little miss blow job supreme. Nothing but a slut."

"I've never done anything like that you bastard. You can't accuse me of…" her voice trailed off as she watched her brother unzip his jeans right in front of her.

"Come on you little bitch, why don't you just suck me off right now," Ricky let the jeans drop to the floor followed quickly by his shorts. Tabby gasped at the size of his cock waving in the air in front of her. "Go on bitch, take it in your mouth."

Tabby had never had sex before, never sucked a cock. Her experience was limited to a bit of a grope in the back of a car. She had never even seen a cock cum before. None of her boyfriends had pressed it on her, she always hung out with a more conservative lot. Now this enormous 10-inch monster was dangling in front of her.

"No way," she exclaimed. "You got to be joking. You're drunk anyway."

"It don't matter babe, cause I'm going to have you once and for all whatever you decide."

Tabby started to get up. "What do you mean?"

"Sit down bitch," Ricky said pushing her back to the couch. "If you won't suck me, I'll fuck you instead."

His eyes had turned dark and sunken; he had an evil look on his face now. Keeping a hand on her shoulder he pushed the thin frame of the girl back onto the couch climbing down on top of her. Her body was being pressed into the couch despite her struggles. Tabby managed to get in a couple of blows to his chest before he grabbed her thin wrists in one hand and pulled them roughly above her head.

"Let me go," Tabby yelled. "Stop this Ricky, you're my brother."

"Shut up," he said. "You're my slut now."

"Stop this Ricky, stop it now," Tabby tried to struggle but could only move her body a little as his weight crushed down on her.

"Come on Tabby, you want this, you want me to fuck the shit out of you." His free hand was groping under the pretty little pink dress. She could feel it against her soft thigh. His body crushed her on the couch now so she could barely move.

The hand pushed her little dress up away from her legs, the material folding back on her stomach. But she was still pinning the back of the dress down. His hand wandered across the bare skin above the pretty little white lace panties. His hand felt huge against her. She could feel his cock bumping her leg as he started to push her legs apart.

"Get off me, get off me," she called out as she tried to get her hands free from his grasp.

"Come on Tabby, you want to feel this big cock in your tight cunt, fucking you hard and rough," Ricky leered at her. "You want me to fuck you like the little slut you are, don't you?"

He tugged hard on her hands, wrenching her arms in her sockets. Tabby squealed as he did it, more in fright than pain. "Now just relax and get that hot little cunt all wet for me babe," Ricky smiled at her.

"Please, please Ricky, you're my brother, you can't do this," Tabby was starting to cry as she realised that she couldn't escape.

"This is the ultimate babe," Ricky continued looking at her with an evil grin. "Heaps of my friends have wanted to do this. Guess it is a brothers privilege eh?"

"No, no, please Ricky," Tabby pleaded.

"Are you nice and wet for me now?" Ricky asked. Tabby didn't have time to reply as he pressed a finger against the soft lace of her panties. Slowly he traced her mound to where the panties and her skin met. He gave a little evil giggle as he pushed the finger inside her panties. A raw tingle went through her body as he rubbed across her clit. "My, my sister, you ain't wet at all."

"Please…." Tabby's voice trailed off, her eyes full of tears.

The finger started to push into her, past her pussy lips. She was dry and tight. Still he forced his finger into her.

"Come on sis' loosen up a little, just for me," he said. "It will be easier and better for both of us."

He started working the finger in and out of her pussy. It rubbed against the dry insides. Tabby screamed in pain as it penetrated deeper in her virgin pussy. In and out he pushed it, his thumb working on her clit through the panties. His cock bounced against her thigh as he tried to get her to lubricate. Warm sticky liquid began to flow and Ricky's smile broadened.

"That's better my little whore sister," he said quietly. "Nice and horny for a good fucking."

Tabby looked away, tears streaming down her face. Ricky pulled the finger from her tight passage and pulled up in front of his face. A red stain of fresh blood covered the finger. Tabby was a virgin no more.

"So you were a virgin," Ricky smiled again. "I thought your cunt was a bit tight. Left it long enough eh? Not many 18 year old bitches who haven't screwed around. You must have been waiting for me to make the first move eh?"

Again Tabby just turned away. The crotch of her panties had slipped back over her hurting pussy; a red stain covered the crotch.

Ricky returned his finger after wiping it clean on her dress. He pulled the lace aside and quickly inserting it. Tabby screamed as the finger pushed in. He began fingering her again. This time Tabby tried to struggle against his actions, but he was just too strong. She relaxed against the couch as he raped her with his finger. Still she was dry and his action was like a splintered broom handle.

Once more Ricky stopped, withdrawing his finger. It wasn't covered in blood now. She stared at it as he brought up to her face to wipe away the tears. The finger smelt of her juices which were beginning to flood her pussy despite her lack of desire.

"Now, I think I better have a look at those sweet little tits you have hidden there," Ricky grinned. His hand moved to the white button at the top of her dress. Expertly he flicked it open, followed by the next.

"Get off me you bastard. Stop that," Tabby tried to push herself up. This time she nearly succeeded despite him still holding both wrists in one big strong hand. Ricky almost slipped off Tabby and the couch. But he regained his composure in time and pinned her back with his body.

"You little bitch," he called out and grabbed at the front of the dress. With one tear four more buttons flew off. The pink material folded back to reveal her white lace bra. In his rage he grabbed both cups, letting her arms go, and pulled them away from her breasts. The bra slipped below them as he exposed her red nipples.

With her arms free Tabby made another effort to push the big body off her. He had her pinned too well and she couldn't get any traction. She ended up beating his back with her fists. Ricky grabbed her throat as she started hitting out at him, his hand tightening on her neck. A moment later and he had her wrists again as she moved her hands to free him from her throat.

"Right bitch, I want my fun," he said coldly. "Those tits look great."

He grabbed a nipple in his mouth and tugged on it. Tabby called out in pain. He let it go and grabbed the other. Then he licked at them, his hand wandering back down her leg. She could feel his mouth sucking at her breasts as she tried to struggle. His wet tongue licked at the hard red nipples as his mouth cupped over them, sucking at her, pulling the soft skin.

All Tabby could sense now was the heavy beer-stinking mass lying on her. Her strength was waning as his hand found her panties. This time he pulled the lace material down her thighs, barely exposing her lower body. She moaned as he tried to insert his finger again.

"Come on you little cunt, loosen up," he said as he screwed the big finger into her. "Well, we are starting to like this aren't we?" He grinned at her.

"Please Ricky, stop now. Please, before you go too far," Tabby pleaded again, wriggling to try and get away.

"No such luck girl," he grinned back. " I'm having too much fun."

She could feel the finger filling her. Her body reacted, her pussy beginning to lubricate, despite her. Slowly he began to finger her, slipping his finger in and out. Tabby felt ill as he pushed it further into her. His thumb was rubbing up and down her clit, masking it hard and a new sensation started to build in her body as every nerve tensed and tingled at the same time.

"I think you might want my cock now. My big fat cock in your tight little cunt, eh slut?" he said this through gritted teeth.

"Please Ricky don't," Tabby pleaded again.

He pulled his finger from her and held his hard cock up. Tabby whimpered as he moved her legs further apart, stretching the little panties to breaking point. He moved the cock toward her entrance. She could feel it just there without it actually touching. His hand pushed the panties down toward the couch, as they were still an obstruction. With the panties pressed hard back between her legs and onto the couch he guided his cock up to her.

The head pushed her swollen pussy lips apart and eased inside. Almost immediately a shudder cascaded through the young girl as her first orgasm ever hit. Her pussy flooded as he slipped some more cock into her.

"Ohhh..Yeah," he groaned as he sunk further and further into her. "God you're a tight slut."

Tears rolled down Tabby's face. Her pussy felt as though it would explode as he pushed in. The cock was filling her, hurting her. He let out a grunt as the final inch penetrated her. The big hand, which had guided him in, found its way to her breast as he began to pump in and out.

"No, no," Tabby called out as he began.

"Yeah…ohhh…God this is good," Ricky said as he pumped in and out of her. Her tight pussy was grabbing his cock making it hard to keep going but he pumped away, slowly at first; then gathering rhythm as her pussy got wetter. "Fuck this is good. You are so might, so wet."

The hand held her breast squeezing it, letting the globe slip back until he covered the nipple and tweaked it with his finger and thumb. Tabby squirmed a little, but could barely move. All she wanted to do was vomit.

In and out his cock pistoned. Deeper and harder as he pushed into her. Tabby was relaxing more, out of exhaustion. Ricky grunted and groaned as he pushed into her. His balls were now slapping against her inner thighs, rubbing along the delicate silk of Tabby's panties.

"Ohh…yes…yes…ohhh," he moaned. "I love this. I love virgins. Fuck you're tight."

Tabby cried. She was weeping now as he continued. There was nothing she could say.

His face was growing red as he pumped harder and harder.

"God…I can't hold it," he said. "I'm going to cum."

"Please no, don't not in me, please Ricky," Tabby pleaded through the tears. "Don't make me pregnant."

It was too late as he sunk deep into her tight pussy. His balls tightened and he shot a spurt of hot cum deep into her.

"Ohhh…yeah…ohhh," he called out, grabbing her breasts in both hands, releasing his grip of her wrists for the first time since starting to fuck her. "Ohhhh…feel my hot cum in you. Ohhh…fuck."

Load after load shot into Tabby, she could feel it in her. Ricky began to relax and pull back. His grip on her breasts relaxed and he let go of her as his cock slipped from her. A trail of sticky cum sloped from his cock onto the white panties as he let his cock sink between his legs. A dribble slipped from Tabby to trace her butt to stain the pink dress. Ricky reached down and wiped the wet, sticky cock on her dress before lifting himself off the crying teenager.

"Better clean yourself up," he stated quietly. "Some of my friends will be arriving soon. Maybe you would like to help them out with their dick extensions?"