Tabby the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cliff waited for her to stop shuddering before easing his cock in and out of her. They lay on their sides, Tabby with one leg slightly raised to let him in. His pumping was very gentle now. He didn’t want to damage her with his enormous cock. In and out he pumped.

“God your ass is so tight too Tabby,” Cliff exclaimed. “Oh, yes, this is good.”

“Yes Cliff, oh, please, yes,” Tabby moaned, playing with her breasts as he pumped harder and deeper.

“Have you ever been fucked in the butt before Tabby?” Cliff asked as his tempo increased a little.

“No, no,” Tabby cried out. “Keep going Cliff, keep fucking me.”

“I will, I will,” he replied. “I’m loving your tight ass Tabby.”

The pace picked up a little more. His cock pushed in deeper. Tabby felt his balls again hitting her rounded butt. Cliff reached around to play with her pussy, tweaking her clit again and fingering her wet opening.

His orgasm was on him quicker this time. He couldn’t hold it back as he pumped into her. Tabby felt his cock expand within her ass and then explode with a flood of cum. The sticky liquid pumped into her and forced his cock back. This time he made no attempt to hold it in, letting it fall out. It was still ejaculating as it hit her butt, spreading the last of his seed over her smooth skin. A thick dribble of cum spilled out and ran to a pool on the bed as Cliff kissed her neck again.

They lay together for a moment before Tabby spoke.

“That was wonderful Cliff,” she said. “Thank you.”

“I never thought I would ever…” Cliff’s voice trailed off.

“Neither did I,” Tabby replied.

“I hope you aren’t offended or anything,” Cliff went red.

“No, no,” Tabby answered. “I hope you will still let me babysit for you.”

“I’m sure we will,” he said.

They were starting to come back to earth now. Recognising the situation Cliff stood up. It was better to end now, before anyone had any regrets or guilt. Anyway he wanted to repeat this experience.

“Maybe we should get dressed now eh?” He suggested.

“Sure,” Tabby smiled. She jumped from the bed, her breasts bouncing as she found her feet. “Could you call that cab while I get dressed?”

“Sure.”

Tabby walked out to the lounge. Quickly she pulled on her jeans. The lilac bra was lying behind a chair. Once she found it she clipped it on, adjusting the cups. Finally the little crop top was pulled on. She sat on the couch to put her trainers on. She sat up as Cliff entered the room.

“The cab will be here in a minute,” he said. “Tabby, I hope you don’t think I just wanted to take advantage of the situation because you were lonely and so was I.”

“No Cliff,” she said. “I think we both wanted to take advantage of the situation. Let’s leave it there tonight. Maybe we will be lonely again sometime?”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” he said with a smile.

The cab arrived, sounding its horn as it pulled up. Tabby jumped up from the couch She moved to Cliff and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled again as she walked to the door. Then he noticed something.

“Hang on Tabby. You’ve forgotten something,” he called out as she opened the front door. “You’ve forgotten these.”

He was holding up the bright red lace thong.

“Mr Ford!” Tabby exclaimed, reverting to her innocent child’s voice. “You can keep those…as a memento.”

The door closed.

12