Tabby The Nurse Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving her nurses cap pinned to her hair and her stockings and shoes on she stepped back to the bed. Once more Cliff received a long lingering wet kiss. His hand moved beside the bed to touch her hot pussy, it was already wet with her juice.

Again she pulled away from him and stepped back. The hospital bed was taller than an ordinary bed and she had to climb up. But soon she was on the bed, straddling the injured man's chest. She thrust her pelvis forward, then dragged it back across his chest, smiling into his face as she did and reaching back to hold his stiff cock at the same time.

"I'll be careful, but tell me if I hurt your ankle," she whispered to Cliff. "Just lie there and enjoy this."

Holding his cock, she raised her hips and positioned herself over it. Then slowly she lowered her body onto the hard cock. He let out a long low moan and Tabby gasped as she felt her pussy fill with his cock. Then she slowly bucked her hips back and forward. He closed his eyes and moaned again as he felt her wet pussy sliding up and down his shaft.

"God Tabby, God," he called out softly. "This is great."

His hand reached up to touch her breasts as they bounced before his eyes. Gently he tweaked her hard red nipples, feeling the little rocks on their soft white mounds. He ran one hand down over her firm abdomen to the fur of her trimmed thatch. He let his finger find her clit as she continued to push up and down his cock. Her body seemed to twitch more as his finger rubbed the hard clit.

"Oh, oh," the nurse moaned as she pumped his hard cock. "God yes."

"Cum Tabby, cum on my hard cock," Cliff encouraged the girl.

She let out a long moan as her orgasm crashed over her body. He felt her pussy tighten on his hard cock. Her hips were bucking, almost uncontrollably. Then she relaxed to continue her piston-like movement.

"Fuck me Tabby, fuck me hard," he exclaimed. "God you are good."

"Oh, oh," was all she could manage.

"God Tabby I think I'm going to cum," he said grabbing her hips and pulling her down. His face went bright red as he let out a deep moan. She felt a strong spurt of cum shoot into her pussy. He groaned again and again. Then his body relaxed a little, his hands released their grip on her hips sliding over her thighs feeling the silky stockings.

"God that was good," he said.

Tabby lent forward cupping his face in her hands. They kissed deeply again, their tongues tangled in each other's mouths. Her breasts dangled in front of him. Then she sat up again, savoring the moment, feeling his cock in her pussy. She closed her eyes, not wanting the moment to end. He reached up to touch her breasts, his cock was hardening again inside this beautiful woman.

Feeling his cock growing again Tabby moved a little to make it easier to start again. As she lifted herself and plunged down again some cum flowed out to pool on his crotch. He moaned as she began again. Up and down his hard shaft. It glistened with her juice and his cum.

It wasn't long before Tabby felt herself cumming again. Once more she moaned as her juice flooded her pussy. Again Cliff was touching her breasts, feeling them with his hands. Then he lifted his body forward and buried his face in her soft breasts, licking the nipples and sucking on them, while Tabby bobbed up and down his cock.

"Oh Tabby you are good," he said as he fell back on his back. "You can fuck me all day."

"I want you to cum again. I want your cum in my pussy," Tabby encouraged him. "Fill my hot pussy, please."

It was too much for the 18 year old he let his load go. It wasn't as powerful as the first, but just as much cum. He pumped it into the nurse, feeling some roll back out down her leg.

This time she got up quickly, raising her leg over his body and slipping from the bed. Tenderly she lent forward over the pool of cum which had formed at the base of his cock. Her tongue quickly cleaned it up, and then she licked the deflating cock, sucking the cum from it. Cliff moaned again.

"Oh, Tabby that was good," Cliff said.

She lent forward again to kiss him. "Thanks Cliff, you have a beautiful cock. I enjoyed that."

"Any time," he said. "Will you be back tonight, or do I have to wait until tomorrow?"

Tabby went to the basin in the corner and used the flannel hanging there to clean herself.

"I'm not on again until next week. You will have been discharged by then," she said, clipping the bra back into place. "Mind you I saw your girlfriend visiting last week and I'm sure she will take care of most of your desires."

"But, I was enjoying your visits…"Cliff started to protest.

She pulled the little lace panties up, adjusting them with her thumbs. "Well, I'll see what I can do, but I am not on duty tomorrow."

"You could visit me," Cliff pleaded.

Tabby laughed as she buttoned up the uniform dress. "There is another nurse I work with. I think she is working tomorrow. I'll tell her to take special care of you, ok? Her name is Lana."

Tabby checked her hair in the mirror and walked to the bed. "Thanks my sexy patient. I think Lana will look after all your needs tomorrow."

With that Tabby walked to the door. There was one last smile and the door shut as the sexy nurse disappeared. Cliff sunk back on the bed. Soon he was deeply asleep, dreaming of Tabby the nurse.

12