Tabby The Nurse Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cliff felt her orgasm grow as her tight pussy tightened even more on his cock. She began pushing back against him harder and harder as he tried to stroke into her from behind, all the time mauling her breasts and kissing her bare back. Her moans were quite loud as her juices flooded and her body shuddered.

Finally it was Cliff's turn. Lana had bearly finished when he let out a loud moan and rammed his cock deep. His cum shot out in a gush to fill her pussy. He collapsed onto her back, almost sliding in his cast. He squeezed her breasts hard as his cock spurted stream after stream of hot cum deep into her.

"Oh yeah," he whispered. "God yes."

They all lay together as they had cum. Each one leaning on the other to keep from falling. It seemed like forever before Cliff slowly stood and let his cock slip from Lana's swollen, red pussy. Another dribble of cum slipped out to stain the top of her stockings. He moved back to let the sexy nurse up.

"Oh, that was good," Lana said.

"Yes nurse, I think we can say the patient has recovered enough to go home tomorrow," Doctor Turner added, getting up and doing his trousers back up. "I think we should let him get a good sleep now."

"Yes doctor," Lana said.

The doctor walked to the door. "I better see you in my office later to finish the report nurse."

"Yes doctor," Lana said.

Cliff climbed back onto the bed. Without dressing Lana lifted the sheet from the floor and replaced it on his body. She smiled at the patient.

"Sorry about your bed bath," she said. "I didn't know he was going to be here."

"That's ok," Cliff responded. "It was interesting anyway."

"Yes well now that he has left maybe I can give it to you now?"

12