Tabby's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vision lasted a moment as he climbed down between her legs. One hand found her panties and pulled the crotch aside, the other guided his huge rod toward her. Tabby moaned as it pushed into her wet pussy again. The enormous throbbing cock stretching her open as it pushed deeper and deeper in her.

“Fuck me Cliff, fuck me again,” she moaned.

“Oh yes, yes,” he replied, feeling her pussy squeezing on his hard shaft.

His hand found her breast as he began to pump in and out of her. Their lips met again, the kiss was deep and lingered. But still he kept up a regular pace. The shaft of his cock rubbed across her clit making her quiver with each stroke. Gradually her orgasm built until she couldn’t hold back.

“Oh Cliff, I’m cumming, oh God, oh,” she called out, gripping his back even harder. “Yes, fuck me hard.”

Her hips bucked up against him. The long legs folded around his body, pulling him into her. Her pussy became so slick that his hue cock slipped easily in and out. Cliff was sweating now as he bucked into her. He grunted as he drove his cock home, each stroke harder than the one before. Her shivering body started to calm.

Now he could feel his own balls swelling up, his cock even more rigid as he rode her faster and harder.

“Oh, oh,” he grunted as he exploded, his cock buried deep in the young pussy. “Take that you young cunt,” he growled as he pushed it in deeper. “Take my sperm you little whore.”

Tabby looked at him in shock at the words he used as his cock spilled string after string of hot cum in her. He had never spoken like this before. She looked up at the red, sweaty face, glaring down on her.

“Cliff,” she whispered, her hand rubbing the side of his face as he pumped more sperm into her. “You’ve changed.”

“Shut up bitch,” he grunted, the last of his cum dribbling from his cock. “You’re my little slut now. Whenever I need it.”

He pulled out and pushed himself up to his feet. The red lace panties were still to one side of Tabby’s pussy, some spilt sperm sticking them to her thigh. Both her hard nipples were exposed above the little red bra. Suddenly she felt vulnerable.

“Do you understand me?” Cliff continued. “Whenever I want your sweet pussy, you have to provide…or else your Mom might find out about all this.”

He walked away, leaving Tabby lying on the floor wondering what she had done.

12