Tabby's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But…what…about…Eric," Tabby pleaded.

"Fuck him! I tried to get him to let me do you, but the fagot just wanted all this nice pussy to himself," Mike replied. His face was red now, and his breath was short. He could feel his orgasm welling up.

There was a silence as he thumped into her, the only sound the wet squelches and noise of skin hitting skin. Her mind was going numb. All that romance had led to her rape. A tear formed in her eye as he continued. Harder and faster now.

"Ohhh...babe…yeah…ohhh...you ready for this," he squinted at her, his faced screwed up. His cock was ready, he plunged it hard and deep. Tabby let out a muffled sort of cry of pain and anguish as he exploded deep inside her. "Ohhh…yeah…yeah…ohhh..fuck…yes." His cum spurted hard into her, filling her. Almost immediately she felt dirty and used.

He lent over her for an age, his cum oozing into her. She felt his cock going limp as he seemed to lie on her, his head buried between her breasts. She could hear his heavy breathing as he tried to catch his breath.

"You…you…just raped me…" Tabby stared up at Mike in disbelief. She was totally shocked, she couldn't even cry.

"Yep, sure did," Mike replied with confidence.

"Get off me, get off me now," Tabby struggled.

"But babe, I haven't finished," he smirked at her. "And anyway what better way to teach that jerk Eric a lesson."

"What do you mean?" Tabby demanded angrily. It was her that was being violated.

Mike stared down on the puzzled brunette, his cock was hard again now. She could feel it, expanded in her body, stretching her once more. He pulled back, she felt the ooze of his cum as it slid from her onto the white cover below.

"Well, that will teach him to fuck my little sister and dump her the way he did," Mike said as he slid his hard cock in and out of Tabby's hot pussy.

"Jenny! He slept with Jenny," Tabby looked at him in shock, almost forgetting he was still fucking her.

"Yeah, five months ago. Now she is pregnant with his child and she is so upset. He won't even talk to her," he said coldly. "Oh, and if you think he is away at any conference tonight forget that. He is at a hotel with that little slut Tara."

"Tara! What are you saying…I mean…this can't be true…not Tara," Tabby was shaking her head in disbelief. Tara was her best friend. Sure she knew Tara was away visiting a sick relative this weekend, but it was just coincidence. "But Eric loves me…he said…"

"He says lots of things babe," Mike said thrusting into her with more vigour. "now, time to fuck you one more time."

"Please, Mike, no," she snapped back to reality. "This isn't going to hurt him."

"Yes it will," Mike laughed. His cock pounding the tied brunette. He grunted as he pumped her. Tabby cried a little. There was no fight left, no will to struggle. "Ohhh…yeah…ohhh." He was building quickly. She could feel it. "God…ohhh…yes." Suddenly he pulled free from her, his cock plopping from her wet hole. Quickly he moved up closer to her, stroking the sticky wet member. His eyes closed as he fired a hot jet of white cream across her exposed chest and staining the black corset. Another hot stream followed to hit her chin and neck, then another. A fourth hit her shoulder, dribbling back onto the bed. Finally a slow drip of cum oozed from his cock onto her black lace corset.

"Why me?" Tabby cried as he moved off the bed, spent now.

"Because he cares about you. Everyone else he just uses, but you he keeps coming back for. In fact he is on his way now," Mike said gathering his clothes.

"What? I hate him, I hate you, what do you mean he is on his way?" Tabby was confused, lost.

"I phoned him just as I was arriving to say you had been in an accident and I was bringing you back here and he could meet you here. I figure it will be another half hour before he arrives." Mike buttoned his shirt as he spoke. "And look what he's going to find." He pulled his pants up, stopping to speak before doing them up. "His precious little Tabby covered in another man's spunk."

"I don't believe any of this," Tabby retorted, trying to pull against her bindings.

"Check it out in half an hour babe, I'm out of here," he put on his jacket, picked up the notes, leaving just the flowers. "My car is packed downstairs, I'm heading out of State. It was great sex by the way."

He turned and walked away.

12