Tabby's Unexpected Weekend of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes Cliff, fuck me, fuck me hard,” she whispered in his ear as his pumping became stronger. “Fuck my pussy.”

“Oh, yes you little slut,” Cliff responded as he pushed in harder and harder. “Oh, I want your cunt, I want it now.”

Each stroke was getting more powerful as he humped her on the couch. His hand was squeezing her breast hard now. His butt rose in the air with each stroke, pushing her into the soft couch. His balls swung up to hit her thighs as he pushed himself right in.

“Ohhh..God Cliff..ohhh…I can’t hold on,” Tabby shuddered. “I’m cumming…ohhhh.” She flung her arms around him, pulling his body closer as he pushed hard up into her wet pussy. Her pussy clamped down on his rod as shivers washed through her and her juices flowed out.

“God you little slut,” Cliff cried out, unable to hold back either. Spurt after spurt of hot cum filled her pussy. “Oh, take that you dirty whore. Take that. Get my cum up your dirty cunt.”

Tabby still held on as his balls pulsed and his load exploded within her. As he started to settle she started kissing his neck and shoulder. Then their lips met again in a long passionate kiss. As the kiss broke his cock plopped from her jism filled vagina. A dribble of cum flowed down her crack to the couch, forming a little pool of sticky cum under her butt.

“Oh Cliff that was good, so good,” Tabby smiled, hugging him close.

As Cliff pulled away a little Tabby surprised him by squirming out from under his heavy frame. Before he could blink she was kneeling over him licking his flacid cock clean; tasting her own juices mixed with his.

“Fuck you are hot sis’” Cliff remarked. “Steve must really love you.”

Tabby just smiled as she leaned back, her lips glistening with the mixture of cum and pussy juice. Cum dripped from her pussy and ran down her inner thigh. Slowly she got off the couch and gathered the pile of clothes.

“Before you go,” Cliff stated. “There are two of you in that video. I think it’s only fair that Di gets to have a sample of my charm as well.”

“I agree Cliff. I don’t think she will turn it down either,” Tabby winked. “But I don’t know if she will be in tonight.”

“Have you got her phone number? I think she will come home for a while anyway.”

“Sure,” Tabby giggled, holding the pile of clothes against her naked body.

It was about 8pm when Diane walked in. Cliff had left a very odd message on her phone. Something about a family conference and a video. Something about her being in big trouble. It had worried the 23-year-old enough to return to the family home straight away.

Cliff was sitting in the family room with a large grin on his face and beer in his hand. He was only wearing a pair of shorts as he lounged back on the couch. Another beer can sat on the coffee table nearby.

“What’s the problem Cliff? What is all this mystery? It better be good,” she said as she sat beside him.

“Oh it’s good alright,” Cliff laughed. “It’s real good. See I have this video…in fact I have several copies of it. It’s the kind of video you wouldn’t want Mom or Dad to see.”

“Get on with it,” Diane responded impatiently. “I could still meet my friends if this turns out to be a load of shit.”

“It ain’t no shit sis’ I can assure you of that. Is it Tabby?”

Diane looked at the doorway as Tabby walked in wearing the tight fitting short black dress that Cliff had spunked all over the night before and black heels. She was smiling as she walked over to the couch. She took Diane’s hand.

“It’s like this Di, he has caught us out. It’s all on video…what we did last night,” Tabby said in a quiet voice.

“What…” Diane had her sentence cut very short as the sound of moaning came from the TV. She looked over to see the two forms caressing each other as the video started. “Cliff, you bastard, where…how…”

This sentence was cut off as Tabby kissed her cheek. Diane turned her head slightly to face Tabby. The mood seemed to change as they looked at each other. Tabby reached up for Diane’s chin, holding it gently as she planted a big kiss on her sister’s red lips. The mouths opened, Diane felt her heart crumbling as their tongues touched.

Cliff stood nearby; his shorts pulled back revealing his hard, stiff cock. The girls embraced as he watched on, giving the hard cock slow deliberate strokes with his hand. Tabby brushed her hand across Diane’s breasts, then stopped to feel the firm breast through her blouse and bra.

The kiss continued as Tabby slowly undid each button on Diane’s flimsy cotton blouse, it opened revealing her perfect breasts in the little black lace push-up bra. Finally they broke away from each other. Diane was smiling as Tabby bowed her head to kiss her sister on the neck.

“Oh, yes Tabby, please, yes,” she moaned. Over Tabby’s back she could see Cliff working his cock in and out of his hand, squeezing it on each stroke. A bead of pre-cum was forming at the head.

Suddenly Diane pulled back from Tabby and hoisted herself to her feet. Tabby looked up at the tall figure, the blouse flapping open. Cliff too looked at this sudden movement.

“Well, I think we should all retire upstairs,” Diane announced with a confident smile. “At least it would be more comfortable.”

With that she held a hand out for Tabby who got to her feet. Diane tucked her arm around the waist of her little sister and drew her close. Their lips locked together once more as Diane moved toward the door.

“Lead the way,” Cliff urged as he followed the two sexy swaying butts.

At the top of the stairs Diane led Tabby toward her bedroom. Cliff still followed watching the two girls walk hand in hand. His cock was still exposed above his shorts, wobbling like an unstable flagpole.

Once in the room Tabby turned to Diane and they embraced, holding each other as close as possible. Again they kissed, their tongues searching each other’s mouths. Diane reached up for the silver ring at the top of the zipper to Tabby’s dress. Down it came. Tabby wriggled her shoulders to let the dress fall free.

Now dressed in a red lace teddy that Cliff had chosen for her earlier she edged toward the bed, still clenched in that long passionate kiss. Cliff quickly slid the shorts off his body to stand before his sisters naked. The flimsy blouse of Diane’s floated to the floor as Tabby pushed it off her shoulders.

Again the kiss broke as tabby sat down on the edge of the bed. Her hands slid sensually down Diane’s already heaving body. Both hands moved over the 23-year-old’s butt to find the zip to her miniskirt. Soon it pooled at her feet leaving her in the bra and matching black lace panties.

Unable to contain himself any longer Cliff moved up behind Diane to start nibbling at her ear and neck. Diane moaned as his hands massaged her bare shoulders, finding the clip to the little lace bra. It joined the skirt on the floor. Cliff played with her nipples, grinding his hard cock into her soft butt as he kissed her neck and cheeks.

Tabby slipped herself backward on the bed until she was lying full length on the bed. Away from the others she reached for her own wet pussy, undoing the snaps at the crotch of her lace teddy. Once her pussy was exposed she rubbed the hard clit, plunging a finger into her excited hole. In and out it pushed, the soft pale skin soon glistening with her juice.

As Tabby began to moan a little more Diane smiled at Cliff and crawled up onto the bed on all fours. Her black lace covered butt waving in Cliff’s face. Tabby parted her legs wider as she saw Diane coming. They exchanged smiles as Diane lowered her face to Tabby’s hot pussy. Tabby gave a yelp as Diane’s tongue slipped over Tabby’s clit.

“Hmmm.” Tabby moaned as Diane brought her had up to start fingering her sister’s hot, wet pussy. “Oh, Diane.”

Cliff watched as the two girls writhed a little with the sensual touch. His cock was throbbing in his had as he stroked it. Diane had two fingers buried in Tabby’s tight pussy as her tongue flicked Tabby’s pink clit. Tabby squeezed her breasts together, making the red lace rub across the hard nipple.

He moved forward, his cock in his hand. He climbed up on the bed, balancing near the edge on his knees. His hand rested on Diane’s rounded butt, feeling the delicate black lace panties against her skin. Gently he rubbed the head of his cock against the black material, leaving a sticky trail of white pre-cum. His hand slipped under the crotch of the panties, tugging them to one side, exposing her swollen pink pussy.

“Now it’s your turn Di, you fucking dirty slut,” Cliff sneered. “I filled that little cunt with cum earlier, now I want yours to feel my cock.”

Diane didn’t move from her attention to Tabby’s pussy. Tabby was moaning like crazy as an orgasm hit her. Diane lapped at the younger girls opening, taking her juices, smearing them on her chin and face.

Cliff eased his cock past the black lace and positioned it at her opening. Diane gave a little squeal as he parted the lips with his fingers, the huge pulsing cock entering her pussy. Slowly it pushed in to her wet hole, deeper and deeper. Somehow Diane continued to lick and finger at Tabby as Cliff started to pump her pussy. In and out his hard cock slid. Each stroke sent a wave of pleasure through her.

“Oh, God yes, Cliff, oh, fuck me,” Diane hissed, taking her head away from Tabby for a moment. “Fuck me hard.”

“Oh, yeah, I’ll fuck you alright,” Cliff puffed, holding her hips as he plunged into her hole. “I’m going to fill your cunt with my jism, just like I did tabby’s.”

“Yes, yes,” Diane cried out, losing control of her body. A shudder went through her as her pussy tightened on his hard cock and exploded in orgasm. “Yes Cliff, fuck me hard.”

He drove it in, deeper and harder as she clamped down, her juices flooding around the hard pole. As the orgasm reduced she found her fingers slipping in and out of Tabby were also being clamped as the younger girl also orgasmed again.

“Oh, Diane, oh,” Tabby called out, tossing her head as she arched her back beneath her sister.

“Go on babe, cum on big sister,” Cliff encouraged as he pumped into Diane harder and harder.

Exhausted Tabby rolled out from under Diane once her orgasm finished. At first she lay to one side watching her big brother fuck her sister. Then she moved closer to the action, touching Diane’s breasts as they dangled below her body. Tabby kissed one breast then the other before taking a nipple in her mouth.

“Ohhh...Tabby, ohhhh,” Diane groaned, feeling another orgasm build.

Another long shudder went through Diane as she let go. Tabby sucked the nipple in her mouth, tugging it between her lips. Diane’s pussy tightened as she fought to control the orgasm.

That was it, he had to do it. His cock exploded as cum shot deep into Diane’s waiting passage.

“Fuck, yes, oh yes,” he yelled as his cock erupted. “You little slut, you fucking slut, take my cum.” He held her hips tightly, almost tearing the black lace panties as he pulled her back onto his hard cock. “Fuck yes.”

Then it was over; Cliff pulled back, slipping off the bed onto his feet. His cock dangled, partly deflated and glistening with their combined juices. He was panting.

Cum oozed into Diane’s black panties as she collapsed onto the bed. She rolled over, not trying to cover her naked breasts from his stares. Tabby lent over and kissed her before lying beside her sister. Cliff stared down on the two gorgeous brunettes and smiled. His cock hung limply from the dark hair of his crotch.

Tabby started to snuggle up to Diane, resting her head under her older sister’s armpit. There she could reach Diane’s breast to kiss it, suck at it, which she did. Diane cooed and stroked Tabby’s hair. Cliff continued to stand watching the scene unfold.

Gradually Diane rolled toward Tabby and their red lips met again, kissing and tonguing at each other’s mouths. Diane felt Tabby’s breasts beneath the red lace just as Tabby felt Diane’s bare nipples. Tingles of ecstasy flowed between them as they tasted one another again.

Cliff tugged at his sticky, wet cock, pulling it to attention as he watched the girls lying so close together. Diane with her cum-stained black lace panties covering her swollen clit. The crotch of Tabby’s red teddy flicked back to show her opening and the dark trimmed back bush of pussy hair.

He couldn’t bare this, he had to have another pussy and he needed it now.

“I think I should fill the other little cunt here,” he announced grabbing Tabby by the ankles, just above the black heels that she still wore. Tabby giggled loudly as Cliff pulled her down the bed toward him, climbing up onto the soft covers as he did. “Now I’m going to have both my lovely sisters at once.”

He knelt between her legs, her eyes staring up at him, her wide smile so sexy. Quickly he lowered his now hard cock to her opening. Tabby let out a screech as he pushed the head in with little ceremony. Then it eased in as he bent to tug a strap of the teddy down her arm enough to expose a nipple.

Cupping her soft breast he began to fuck her. In and out he pumped his rigid cock. Tabby moaned. Diane rolled away from the couple to watch from the side of the bed. Cliff was going red as he pumped away.

“Oh yeah,” he called out. “Such a tight little cunt. Ohhhh…Tabby you dirty bitch.”

“Yes Cliff, fuck the little slut,” Diane encouraged. “Fuck her hard.”

Tabby moaned as he pushed deeper into her. She could feel her orgasm build then come crashing down, through her body, arching her back and sending a tingle through every muscle. Her moans were loud as he pumped into her.

Cliff raised himself up from where he had been nibbling her hard exposed nipple to look her in the face. His cock was still embedded deeply in her pussy. Then he felt it, a hard slimy object against his butt. He gave a glance back. Diane was standing there with the huge strap-on all lubed up with KY. Before he could speak she shoved it hard, all the way into his butt.

“Oh, you bitch!” He called out as the slippery dildo entered his back passage. “Shit!”

Diane started to rock it in and out of him as he was rocking into Tabby. She smiled seductively, her breasts bouncing slightly with each push.

“Yeah Cliff, you want to fuck us. Well we can fuck you to,” Diane snared.

In and out the dildo punished his ass. He started to calm as the pressure in his butt started to bring on his orgasm. He heaved his cock deep into Tabby just as he lost control.

“Ahhhhh…ohhhhhh…ohhhhh,” he called out as great gobs of cum flew from his cock into her pussy. He plunged deeper as it exploded. “Fuck yes, yes.”

“Take it Cliff,” Diane called out as she rammed the big dildo home once more.

His cock stopped throbbing as Diane withdrew the strap-on. Cliff collapsed on Tabby, the two siblings hugging as he rolled beside her. Diane looked down and smiled.

“Move over,” she said. “Maybe coming back to the house wasn’t a bad idea after all.”

“You were great sis’,” Cliff smiled at Diane. “You can be my whore anytime you want.”

“And me,” Tabby joined in. “I want more of that cock Cliff.”

“Don’t worry about that Tabby, there is plenty for everyone.”

They all laughed and hugged. It was going to be a fine weekend.

12