Table for Two Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessicaS
JessicaS
650 Followers

Even though Emily was trying to concentrate on her current job, at this point there was no doubt that her sister was feeling the sweet consequences of what they were doing and Emily was allowed to observe Stephanie in a new light. Her deep breathing was now occasionally supplemented with soft sighs of pleasure, her hands would grip and release at Emily's arm and the gentle nudging in her pelvis never stopped, only grew more pronounced with each of Emily's strokes. Her natural responses were subdued, but definitely there and hinting at the pleasure her sister was really experiencing. Emily found it was kind of cute and she hoped her future lovers would also think that about her.

"Oh, Em," Stephanie sighed her sister's name, making Emily's heart skip a beat.

She was surprised to find that she really liked the girl's passionate display. She simply enjoyed seeing someone she cared about have a good time.

Despite this being her first time with another girl, Emily knew what Stephanie needed and how to achieve just that. It was just one of the nice bonuses about their unconventional relationship. She pushed her left arm underneath Stephanie, who quickly lifted her torso to enable Emily to hug her with it and spoon her closely. The left hand went to cup Stephanie's right breast, while she pressed the middle finger of her right between the lips, sliding up and down for easier entry. Her sister was so well lubricated, it only took the slightest pressure for her gate to open up as the finger slipped inside. Emily kept her fingernails short and smooth, making the procedure safe and comfortable for Stephanie. Her finger slid easily inside, all the way. When the palm of Emily's right hand pressed against the top of her sister's lips, it brushed the erect clit by accident. She felt a shiver in Stephanie's body, her pelvis moving back by instinct.

"Sorry," Emily said as she eased the pressure, knowing they still had a bit to go before that.

"It's nothing," Stephanie responded between breaths.

Following through, Emily took to pushing the immersed finger upwards and sliding in and out slowly, until she found Stephanie's G-spot, pretty much the in the same place where Emily's was.

As she proceeded to massage it in a slow circular motion, she felt her sister's pelvis press against her hand, seeking more stimulation, while the rest of her body went limp, as the young girl exhaled with a shaking sigh. It was an interesting feeling to have so much control over another human being. Emily knew just the one finger had caused Stephanie to melt in her sister's hug and the young girl would agree to just about anything in her current pre-orgasmic state. She was proud that she wasn't tempted to abuse her sister's trust. She never experienced such an intimate connection with anyone else before, even her ex-boyfriend.

Stephanie's hip movement was gradually getting stronger, making Emily appropriately respond with faster and more pronounced stroking inside. After less than a minute of this intimate dance Emily felt that Stephanie's body was ready. They could be doing this for much longer if they wanted, but now Stephanie's longing was so strong, she thought it would be cruel to prolong her sister's need. She let go of Stephanie's breast and moved the fingers of her left hand up towards Stephanie's mouth, finding her lips with her index and middle finger. After a second Stephanie took them into the warmth of her mouth. Emily felt a pliant wetness slide against her fingers as her sister licked her fingers, coating them with her saliva. She removed the fingers from the passionate mouth and moved them down to her sister's other set of lips.

They both knew what was coming, as Stephanie drew a deep breath and froze just before Emily touched her with the two wet fingers. Stephanie's body again shook in delight as her sister began smearing her clitoral hood with Stephanie's own saliva.

"Oh, shit," she heard Stephanie swear just when she began massaging her clitoral hood with the same slow and deliberate movements continuing against her G-spot.

Stephanie rarely swore and Emily knew this meant her sister was very close. The fast breathing and jerking movements were also a dead giveaway. She increased the gentle pressure, but kept the slow, steady movement. If she went faster her sister would come within seconds, but this way her orgasm would rise higher and last longer. Once again, what her own body taught her, she was applying to Stephanie.

The difference wasn't big though, because the hormone-filled teenager was even closer than Emily thought. Her moans went silent and Stephanie went into a gentle shiver, with the only sound in the room a final ragged breath, announcing the start of her orgasm. Then the young girl's breath stopped and her body froze, her hand tightly gripping Emily's left forearm. The teen's pelvis shot forward, the finger of Emily's right hand being held in place by the contraction in her loins and her palm sprinkled with a few drops of liquid. Then the pressure eased, only to come back, even stronger, Stephanie's pelvis moving around by instinct, trying to maximize her pleasure. For her part, Emily was doing her best to prolong Stephanie's ecstasy, her movements in sync with the movements and contractions, trying to keep their rhythm, to keep Stephanie coming.

Despite her initial apprehension, Emily found the experience of Stephanie's orgasm nothing short of beautiful. She felt her sister's pelvic muscles working, clenching and releasing again and again, but the only sounds were the bed sheets rustling and a barely audible, thin, high wail occasionally escaping her sister's lips. Her young body was bathing her in so much pleasure, yet the orgasming teen was almost entirely quiet. She wished she could see her face right now.

As the delay between her contractions lengthened and Stephanie's orgasm was slowly coming to an end, Emily gently withdrew the middle finger from within Stephanie and kept a light contact with her clitoral hood until it also became too sensitive, making Stephanie's body jerk away anytime Emily tried to touch it. She removed both her hands from under Stephanie's bottoms, gently coming to rest on her stomach. Her sister stretched her limbs, then slowly curled forward into a fetal position, making content meowing sounds that Emily so loved. Stephanie's afterglow was just as cute as her orgasm.

"Good one?" Emily gently asked.

She felt Stephanie's stomach starting to jerk in a quiet laughter, her sister responding between fits in a tiny voice, "Yes?" making Emily's insides melt with warm happiness.

A few seconds later Stephanie straightened and quickly turned around to hug her. Emily knew her sister would want to be close afterwards. She gladly accepted, hugging back tightly, with Stephanie's head on top of Emily's.

"Thank you, Em," Stephanie whispered, "Thank you for a perfect day."

JessicaS
JessicaS
650 Followers