Table Top

Story Info
Exploration leads to a predicament strapped to a tabletop.
1.3k words
4.29
18k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My legs tugged at the ankle bindings to no avail. How did one conversation get me into this predicament?" This is a fictitious intense BDSM story I wrote, set in the first person. It involves consensual exploration and sex. If you should enjoy reading it, please give it a positive rating and spread the word. It took me some time to get the nerve up to publish it. Thank you.

*****

Tears streamed down my face with my breasts mashed to the smooth surface of the table, allowing more than a side view of their softness. My body was pulled tight to the mahogany table top, my bottom angled upward over the pillow assuring my only my toes reach the floor. My legs tugged at the ankle bindings to no avail. How did one conversation get me into this predicament?

Sniffing back my tears, I sipped, then gulped, at the offer of water. He brushed back a stray long lock of my wavy brown hair, his hand large and comforting against my flushed face. One hand held the bottle, the other drifted down my back.

"A few more slow sips." He paused. His voice deepened to a sultry groan far deeper than normal. "Five more to go."

I swallowed and sputtered my words. "I thought you meant strokes not minutes. I don't think I can take five more--"

"Shhh. You're doing so well." His hand reached my warmed bottom, rubbing me there, easing the fire to embers. "You'd be surprised. You're only a rose-pink."

I gulped the rest of the bottle. His hands moved from me, leaving me only the feel of the cool night air on my skin and my nipples rubbing against the smooth surface below me. I shifted, able to move only slightly, my hair spilling onto my arm and face again.

His steps came closer to me. Standing to my side, I could only see the shadowed shape of his solid body. "Brace yourself, my dear. These might sting."

"It already did!" I squealed out, my body jarred taut with renewed distress.

He leaned over me, kissing my neck and whispering to me, "Shhh, love." His hand rubbed my back, relaxing me. He reached between my heated cheeks, palming me inward until his fingertip brushed my pearl, awakening me. Electricity instantly zinged through me. My body eased as I recalled our earlier moments, pressed to each other. Sensations flew outward from my inner core. I wriggled to his evading fingers. He gently kissed me, his hand explored me, but never quite enough. I knew I was wet. My moans didn't need to tell him.

"You can do this. Only five more minutes. You know you wanted this." His finger gave one last flick to my clit before sliding away and rubbing my bottom and thighs. Then he kissed my shoulders, my back, ever lower on the arch of my back, melting me. His voice growled, "I want it, too."

I think I nodded. My sigh of "yes" was more of a hushed breath than a word.

Suddenly his large maw of a hand came down hard on my bottom cheek. Then the other. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Again, and again. The intensity and placement of his strokes varied, most landing harder and faster than before. I would have kicked but I couldn't. I tugged at the scarves on my arms, letting me at least raise up and twist to watch him out of my periphery. That earned his hand on my hip while his hand clapped down on my thighs.

Smack! Smack! Smack! My cries melted into one. It felt like forever.

Then it stopped. My muscles untightened. The flames in my bottom radiated up through my body, pulsing with fire. I took a deep breath and my sobs lessened.

"Good. You caught your breath." His hands caressed my back and my heated backside. "Nice and warm."

His fingers gently plied my wet folds. Just as fast as a finger dipped deep into me, it left, leaving me craving its return. With my focus distracted, he deftly toyed with the scarves on my wrists, retightening them. "Here it comes."

"What?!" was the only word I could form before realizing I had more coming. I caught only a glimpse of a crop before the Whoosh! Whap! My mound pressed hard to the pillow. I screamed out as I felt a line of stings across my bottom.

"Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeiiiiiiaaa!"

He rubbed my bottom, easing the sting. "That's it. Breathe. Two more minutes."

Again, and again, the crop cut the air and hit my tender cheeks. Sometimes it was a Crack straight across. Others just the leather tip. Interspersed were whispy light little whips, letting me unclench. Soon the streaks of fire turned to a throbbing glow all over my ass cheeks.

"Look how your cheeks bounce and absorb these teasing strokes." Crack! Whap!

My squeals and wet sobs echoed against the table top. What must have been the final seconds but felt like an hour, he sent the crop down, again and again, faster and faster until my cries and sobs covered even the sound of the of crop against my skin.

"Shhh, my sweet."

Somewhere in a haze I heard his voice, his hands holding my now untied ones. I lay collapsed to the table. "You did so well. Look how warm and glowing your bottom is..." His hand rolled over my bottom, ever inward, this time, fingers finding purchase on my tender clit and inward, dipping in with an unhurried luxuriousness.

"So wet for me. So ready, aren't you, just like you dreamed?" From the table side, he pulled me to his broad chest and kiss me deeply. I drank in his kiss, my body damp from the rush and flood of sensations. Alive, heated. Radiating heat.

He eased me back to the table top. Two fingers still driving into me. My mouth opened with a gasp as something inside me threatened to break free. I kissed any part of his skin near my lips, his chest and body now bare. My bottom still rode the pillowed edge of the table, arching to him.

"I want to be in you. To fill you. Here." His fingers dove deep into me. "Do you want--"

"Yesssss." My hissed answer cut him off.

He moved behind me. With a deep resonating moan, his condom clad thickness slid along my slit, found purchase and sank into me.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!"

His bulging head drove in, out and again, and inward, driving ever deeper. So full, my walls cried out for his thrusting hard cock, clinging to him.

"You're so wet for me. Do you feel how I can fill your pretty little cunny?"

Gurgling my response, no words could form in my guttural animalist haze as I rocked back to him, thrust for thrust.

His arm reached around me and held me upward, cupping and holding the weight of my breasts to his strong forearm. He shifted somehow, opening my cheeks wider, angling into me as he thrust in so deep, grindingly deep, holding there then fast and hard. Each stroke ignited the fire on my cheeks, though somehow it reverberated a different heat.

His voice swirled into me. "You want to cum for me, don't you Precious?"

Before I could answer, I felt a quake deep inside pushing me to the precipice. A whimper escaped my lips.

"Not yet. Hold on." He turned me enough to kiss. His arm remained draped across my chest, agile fingers tugging a nipple. His other hand reached down and rubbed my clit.

Fire. No air. No table. No awareness. Just his body locked to mine and the pulsing rush in my veins. Impaled on him. On his thrusting throbbing cock, so full as he rocked fast into me.

His loins smashed against me. "Come for me."

I heard a deep voice cry out, followed by a wailing one; the second, mine. Shattering, I flew apart, shaking, quivering, gripping his arm, riding him. Ecstasy. Blood curdling ecstasy. Then oblivion. The next thing I knew I was curled up in his arms under a blanket, floating. Flying.

... a ten. And I didn't mean the minutes.