Tables Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. No, mistress."

She fastened the collar around his neck, then pulled a long leash out of the drawer and attached it. She walked him from the bedroom through the living room and into the kitchen, then she opened the back door onto the wooden patio.

"Oh, my God," he gasped "What if somebody--one of the neighbors--sees?"

She opened the outer door and he reluctantly reached out one hand and then the other, followed by his knees.

"Good. That's a good boy," she cooed, patting him on the head. "Now down the steps, and into the yard."

The wood was hot in the mid-summer heat and it scorched his palms and knees, making him draw in his breath

He began to crawl down the three steep wooden steps.

"Stop!" she commanded. He froze with his hands on the bottom step, his face close to the ground, while his legs were on the top stop, his back slightly bowed, the pearly white buttocks pointed up to the sky. "I just love this view," she sang, standing behind him. "Your cute little ass is high up in the air and I can see your balls just dangling down between your legs. Go slow," she said, lightly tapping her fingertips against his balls "I love to watch them bounce."

At the bottom of the stairs there was a narrow cement path, which hurt his hands and knees to walk on.

"O.K. Onto the grass and sniff around." He did as he was told, slowly sniffing his way forward, embarrassed, terrified that the next door neighbor might look out the window and see him.

"Ah," she said, pointing several feet ahead and to the left. "I think that's your tree." He crawled slowly towards it, sniffing the ground as he went.

As he reached the base of it, a woman suddenly pushed open the fence door, bounded into the yard and gave a yelp of surprise.

"Oh, my God, oh my God," Billy muttered, dropping his head and trembling in humiliation.

"Patti, what the--?"

"Oh, Carol. Hi. This is my little pet."

Carol's jaw had dropped, and, even though she and Patti--best friends for years--had often exchanged some of their most wicked domination fantasies, she hadn't the slightest notion that Patti had ever gone so far as to act on any of them. She stared speechless.

"We. . .we had made a date to play tennis this afternoon," Carol said, as matter-of-factly as she could.

"I forgot because we," gesturing down to Billy, "Had this unexpected change of plans." Standing behind him, with Carol directly opposite, Patti leaned down and said loudly, "You can lift your left leg now." After a second, she placed her hand lightly on his rump and looked up to Carol, feigning apology, "He gets a little shy, especially in front of strangers. Maybe you can help?"

Carol, by now having caught on, gave a nod.

"I think you can just chuck him under the chin and lift his face and maybe pat his head. I'll tickle his balls from behind at the same time--sometimes that helps him go."

Carol gently put her fingers under his chin and lifted his face and cooed, "Ah, there's a boy. . .there's a boy." Smiling broadly, her face inches from his, she patted his head lightly while Patti played with his heavy-hanging testicles like a golfer absent-mindedly jangling a couple of golf balls.

He thought he ought to weep; he was surprised that he did not and instead that he lifted his left leg with resignation.

"A little higher, I think. Don't you, Carol?"

"Yes," she answered, now eagerly joining her friend.

They waited in silence until the stream of urine splattered against the tree.

"Good boy! Yes, that's a good boy!" Patti cooed, patting him on the head. "Carol, chuck him under the chin and tell him what a good boy he is."

Carol leaned and, putting a finger beneath his chin, raised his face to meet hers; she smiled and tickled him there, then petted the top of his head. "Ah, You look so sad!" she said in her most sympathetic voice.

"There, that's a good boy," Patti said, patting his flank then tickling his butt with her fingernails, "Yes, that's a good boy!"

"Ah, there's a good boy, there's a good boy!" Carol repeated, again patting him on the head.

"C'mon, wag your tail for Carol," Patti commanded.

He moved his hips from side to side.

"You know," Patti said, "He really likes getting his belly rubbed."

"Does he!" Carol squealed, grinning ear to ear as she lifted his face up to hers.

Patti instructed him to roll over onto his back.

"Well? lift those legs up to your chest and then spread them wide," she said, looking to Carol with mock exasperation. "He really hasn't been trained yet."

Carol was already tickling his chest and under his arms, then let her fingertips scrape up and down his belly.

"He's adorable, just adorable. But he's so quiet. Oh, why are you so quiet?" she said, bringing her face to his chest."

"Yes, don't be so quiet," Patti echoed.

He let out a whimper.

"There's a boy," Patti said.

Carol lightly tickled his soft genitals and thighs. Patti joined in her laughter. "Oh, you're so cute," Carol squealed, her fingertips quickly darting all over his genital area again. "And how cleaned up he is!"

"Yes, we needed a shave today," Patti said, almost beaming, then, as if wanting to boast, "You know, he really is a mite more impressive than he appears. He seems shy but I think he likes it if you tickle his balls."

As Carol did so, Patti began stroking his penis.

"Oh, my, my, my you were right!" Carol cried, as the penis swelled. "So when do you play with him next?

"Every day at four-thirty."

"Tell me," Carol mock whispered, "Is this a totally 'committed' relationship?"

Patti beamed. "Of course not. We'd love to have you come play."

"Can't wait," Carol said, giving Billy's belly a final rub. "Bye-bye Billy."

Once inside the house, Patti removed the collar and chain and told Billy to dress.

Patti walked Billy to the back door and, handing him his shirt said, "So--tomorrow at four-thirty."

Meekly he answered, "Tomorrow at four-thirty."

She lifted his downturned face and, smiling warmly, she said, "Hey, don't look so glum! Remember what they said at the end of 'Casablanca.'"

"What?"

"'I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship'."

12