Tables Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,256 Followers

"I'm gonna cum." Tom called out as he began spewing his seed into Monique's pussy. The black woman rammed her crotch back into him, welcoming his load as she felt him cumming inside of her.

When Tom pulled out of her, Monique jumped onto the couch, straddling Vickie. "Lick your husband's cum out of my pussy." She demanded as she squatted down, resting her snatch against Vickie's face.

"Fuck you." Vickie tried to insist as Monique's pussy rubbed against her mouth.

"When you make me cum I'll turn off the vibrators." Monique offered.

Vickie couldn't take it. She began licking the other woman's pussy, tasting Tom's cum as it dribbled out onto her tongue. Monique slid her cunt back and forth against Vickie's face until the woman was licking her clit. Out of the corner of her eye Vickie could see Eric taking pictures of her eating pussy.

She wanted desperately to make Monique cum so she could get some relief, but her own orgasms kept interfering with her ability to continue, causing her to cry out, begging for relief as she continued to try to satisfy Monique. Finally she could feel Monique grinding her crotch into her face and moaning with delight. She could taste the other woman's juices as they spilled out onto her face as she made Monique orgasm.

Satisfied with her own climax, Monique hopped off the couch and turned off the first vibrator as promised. With two quick tugs she yanked the duct tape off of Vickie's tender flesh, bringing about two more cries of pain before grabbing the vibrator that was sliding out of her pussy and pulling it free. Vickie moaned with relief as the vibrations finally stopped, though she was unable to stop her body from shaking.

Eric and Tom untied Vickie. Free from her bonds she was unable to do anything but lay there. Eric pulled her up off of the couch then down onto the floor. He lay down on his back and, with the help of Tom and Monique, guided Vickie down on top of his hard cock. As soon as it slipped inside of her Vickie began orgasming again.

"Fuck her ass." Monique suggested to Tom.

Tom stroked his cock as he climbed behind his wife. Vickie groaned as her husband pushed his cock into her asshole and the two men began fucking her simultaneously. While not the same as the continued vibrations, the twin cocks rubbing together on either side of her inner flesh still forced Vickie to cum in multiples as the two men used her for their own pleasure. Tom thrust his cock up into her enjoying the way that it made Vickie spasm atop him while Tom was caught up in his first ever anal fuck as he pounded his wife's asshole without mercy, using this has his opportunity to get back at her for all the times that she shoved that vibrator up his ass.

Vickie was in mid-climax when she heard Eric moaning below her. She could tell by the look on his face that he was cumming.

Eric ignored the saliva drooling out of Vickie's mouth as they came together. He felt his cock blasting cum inside of Vickie for the third time that afternoon. Once finished he lay still while Tom continued fucking her asshole. Only when his cock became too flaccid to remain inside Vickie's cunt did he ask Tom to stop so that he could get up.

Tom pulled out, then crawled under his wife and made her slide her cunt onto his cock and ride him. Vickie was still drooling as her husband's cock made her cum once more, only this time she was the one who was doing all the work as she rode him.

Eric and Vickie began dressing. "I'll take this camera with me," he said as he bent down to look Vickie eye-to-eye. If I ever hear of you treating Tom poorly again I'll release these pictures on the Internet and the whole town will know just how big a slut you are, letting multiple men fuck you and eating pussy. What will the church ladies and school board ladies have to say about that?"

Vickie knew that she had been defeated. She had lost all control, Tom would forever be her master from now on and there was nothing that she could do about it. Just as soon as that realization hit her she became caught up in another orgasm. This time Tom joined her as husband and wife came together on the floor as their therapist and his mistress looked on.

PAS
PAS
4,256 Followers
12