Tables Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers

Alison knew her final duties were to clean her husband and tidy his clothing. She took him back into her mouth and made sure any remains of his cum were on her tongue before she tucked him back into his shorts, pulled up his zip and redid his belt.

Leaning back she proceeded to remove his cum from her face with her fingers before licking it off and swallowing it. There was only one last drop to remove when John admonished her.

"Don't be greedy, Alison. Let your mother taste it too."

Both women stood frozen to the spot, staring in disbelief at John before staring in embarrassment at each other. Alison recovered first and, removing the final drop of her husband's cum from her face with her index finger, she offered it to her mother.

John watched in delight as Evelyn shook her head in refusal. It only took him to get up out of his chair, however, to make her relent and to open her mouth. Alison knew the struggle her mother was going through because she had struggled with swallowing John's cum at first too. She knew, however, that neither of them had any choice and, as her mother slowly parted her lips, she pushed her finger in and smeared her husband's cum on her mother's tongue.

Evelyn grimaced in disgust but instinctively swallowed, knowing that she would be forced to take a lot more of her son in law's cum into her mouth in the very near future. She shuddered at the sudden thought that maybe he wouldn't be satisfied with just her mouth. Maybe he would force her to do even more disgusting things. She had banished her husband from the marital bed when Alison was born and had never allowed him back but she knew what men were like and what they wanted. What had her circumstances forced her into, she wondered fearfully?

John, meanwhile, returned to his work and seemed to forget the two women. When they made to leave, however, he addressed them one last time.

"Alison, you may take your mother shopping now and then go home. Evelyn, I will expect you to model your new purchases for me when I return. Do not disappoint me."

Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers
12