Tables Turned and Turned Again

Story Info
The bitch burns herself.
3.7k words
2.48
35.6k
10
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Hi reader's! This story I was going to make part of the Bimbo Fairy Chronicles but I just felt it better as a stand alone. The Loving Wife's is a wonderful category, you can find great stories in, from the funny ones to the stories that break the heart as you read them. This is my first post in the category that I hope you enjoy. This one differs from the ones I've read.

Constructive comments are very welcomed. Please keep in mind that this story is a fabrication of my twisted mind. Negative comments don't help me write a story that you will like, instead post a story idea that you would like me to write. I would do my best to accommodate requests that are possible. With that out of the way, we move on, all mentioned in the story below are above the age of eighteen.

For my muse.

Tables Turned and Turn Again

You know the story, you have most likely read a dozen like it. I apologize in advance for being redundant, but keep in mind, plans you make have a way of not always working out in your favor.

The wife and I have been together since the dawn of man it seems. Seriously, working on year number eleven. Moderately happy in our situation. Without any children or other distractions getting in the way of spontaneous love making, it's the perfect situation. We work similar schedules, and occasionally one of us is called in on a weekend, or asked to stay late. We make pretty good money with our combined salaries so any extravagant purchases are done without too much hesitation. We take exotic vacations, and have been to some of the most beautiful places on the planet.

Perfect right? Not so much! When we first met and started dating, we were the average textbook couple. I excelled in math and science easily obtaining my degree and working in I.T. Penny, my wife, the knockout cheerleader who fit the stereotype. Large bouncing breasts, beautiful ass, long legs and golden hair. She was chased by many, few caught her. She is a registered nurse working for a great doctor in his thriving private practice.

Oh sorry, I'm Lance. Just another nerd. I was better looking than my fellow nerds. In fact Penny once told me I was the best looking guy in the whole school. I just blushed, and wrote it off as being enamored with me. As with many couples we shared good times and bad times. We had screaming arguments, the ones that we didn't speak to each other at all.

Some fights led to one of us going to see relatives, or go out with friends. Some bouts left one of us sleeping in other rooms. Somehow we managed to find our way back together.

The sex was always great, I put forth my best efforts to satisfy Penny. She did her part too. There would be times that marathon sex would be what we did that day. Learning to pleasure Penny was the hottest thing I've ever been taught. We did communicate well, understanding each other's needs were only to be met if they were discussed. We rarely had secrets, except for gifts or tiny white lies that had little to no impact on our relationship.

We both loved sex from watching porn together to trying new positions even sex in public were exciting for the both of us. Role play and toys put fun twists in our bedroom activities. Penny would wear sexy lingerie, and do some modeling for me, or a lap dance. We talked about our fantasies and acted them out. We worked hard to keep the bedroom hot.

I know what you're thinking, what went wrong? Life is funny, we let ourselves get caught up in the rat race and forget our lives. Then the excitement slowly fizzles out, I really can't pinpoint exactly what happened. I believe it was a combination of many things.

As age catches up with us we learn that we're not able to do the things we once could. The fact that women don't reach their sexual peak until their late twenties up to late thirties, is the worst. Being thirty six and Penny a half year younger means that her engine is just getting warmed up. Don't get me wrong she would get off when we fucked but occasionally would ask for more. Sometimes if I had a stressful week or I worked too hard, I simply didn't have enough gas in the tank to go another round. Sometimes she would wear her emotions on her sleeve by showing me how disappointed she was. I told myself not to exert myself so I could leave some for the wife. I did this and I improved my stamina, still she would act disappointed, or exaggerate her sighs, obviously vocalizing it without actually saying it.

One night after working an hour over I made it home with a mindset that I was going to rock her world. When I found her in the room, on the bed decked out in new lingerie looking hot, slutty but hot. On the set a porn was just beginning, inside my head I thought how great it was that we were on the same page. Figuratively, I peeled my clothes like I would a banana. Quickly I got into bed and started my attack on her beautiful breasts.

Pushing me gently until I lay flat on my back using a very seductive voice, "Slow down tiger, we have all night, it's Friday, and we both have tomorrow off. So let's rest while we enjoy each other. I made you a drink and I have an idea I wanted to run by you." Her hand fell to stroke my already hard cock after pointing to the nightstand. Sipping my Ultra Fiesta Monster and vodka, thinking things might just get dirty tonight going to need the energy. (Sorry for the name drop but that stuff is good.)

I laid back and watched the movie she selected. I saw as the plot, if that's what you called it, was developing. The busty Bimbo was pulling her blindfolded boyfriend towards a motel door. The door opened and she pulled him inside and sat him down on the bed. The door closed with the aid of the large black man who opened it. The Bimbo got naked save stockings and garter, the black guy already naked. The Bimbo removed the blindfold and crawled on the other bed. The Adonis with a shine to the dark skin, mounted her. She looked at her wimp and regurgitated a familiar dialogue. Cuckold porn I thought to myself, strange we have discussed this once before. Penny using her hand was teasing my erection in an attempt to keep me on the edge I guessed.

"Look at that guy, he's going to rip that slut in half with that thing." Ignoring the fact that it was cuckold porn by engulfing my cock after bringing my attention back to the screen. She would give a full bob, then two half ones followed by another full bob. Fuck she could suck a golf ball through a siphon hose. The porn played out as they all do, the wimp begging for her to stop. The Bimbo getting nailed as she described every detail to further humiliate the wimp. This sort of porn did nothing for me. Even with the effort my wife put forward I could feel my erection losing blood as I lost interest.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Knowing the answer, we talked about this a few times. I wasn't comfortable sharing my wife with other guys. With her looks, the men would pay to hit it. I was happy having sex with just her till we died. I knew what Penny wanted to talk about. So the sucking stopped and the talking began. The speech didn't change from the last time. She listed pros like girl-girl action and even suggested that leading a threesome with the ladies. Rifling off all the wonderful benefits as she attempted to bring life back to my cock.

When she finished her redundant argument, I began on the redundant rebuttal. Telling her if she wanted others to have sex with her she would have to divorce me first. I didn't want to take any risks catching anything or Penny getting knocked up by someone we barely knew. There were just too many cons for me to agree to it. I always thought a faithful husband equaled a good husband, that's a good thing. Penny instantly fell into a dramatic performance that included a dialogue I would expect from a child. I never wanted to try her fantasies or I'm the selfish one for not sharing. Damn straight I'm selfish. Forgoing all others means that you are not with anyone else sexually.

I stood my ground on my decision which brought on even more drama. I didn't get sex and she ended up sleeping in the spare room. Laying in bed I wondered why she would want other lovers. The risks and the problems that would bring to a marriage just don't make it a good gamble. I'd give her a divorce if screwing others was her life's mission. I fell asleep with the last restless thoughts invading my dreams.

It was a nightmare from what I remember of my dreams. Penny getting fucked by faceless hunks with enormous cocks, mouthing humiliating words in my direction; feeling like daggers in my back. It woke me up early so I rolled out of bed and went to make coffee.

Penny joined me about forty five minutes later. She was sluggish in her movements, and kept her face down until she sat across from me at the table. When she did finally look at me with her tear streaked face, my heart sank. She apologized profusely many times in a row. Finally standing just long enough to sit in my lap. She cried into my shoulder leaving me feeling like I was the bad guy. I apologized as well, for not being able to share our loving relationship with anyone else. Love makeup sex something about it makes all the bad stuff disappear.

Weeks go by with excuses, some sounded like she Googled, of why we couldn't fuck were getting old. Truthfully, I believe it to be a retaliation of sorts. Cutting me off until I would cave in and start swinging, unfortunately that wouldn't produce the outcome she wanted. I know how to masturbate, no not as good as the real thing, still the finish line gets crossed. Why she even played like this was beyond me. It never worked, it just made me wonder how shallow she was. I hoped that this behavior would come to an end. Maybe I should schedule a trip, she liked the Caribbean, yeah tomorrow night I'll surprise her with tickets.

So while I worked, I also booked an entire week of rest where the water was clear and the sand was white. This trip is a little different than the last ones. I chartered a yacht to be our mode of transportation. The trip to the airport and marina were all made as well. All that was left was worrying about what to pack. I brought home the itinerary to surprise my wife with.

There is something about walking into a house you own, gives a feeling that this life wasn't in vain. I found or should I say caught Penny in the bedroom. She looked flushed for a few moments and there was an aura of guilt on her face. She stammered a weak greeting, following that with the, how was your day bit and I didn't expect you home spiel. While she busied herself folding her lingerie drawer. Speaking of lingerie, that's all she currently wore and when I entered the room she feigned shame hiding that the garments hid nothing. It was a hot little number that included stockings and garters. Always appreciated women who would take the time to look especially hot. Thanks lady's, it must be a pain but we love it!

So I made myself comfortable by getting into a pair of shorts and a comfy shirt. I chose to wait until later to surprise her. The way she looked now, I was hoping for a quickie before we ate dinner. In her flustered state she slipped pajamas on, covering her hot body from my sight. I couldn't even get the inquiry out about sex before she shot it down. I referenced the lingerie when I asked her if it was to torment me. She just gave a sly shrug accompanied with a sultry look that got my cocks attention.

Not wanting to press with questions that could spoil a hot fuck session I left the room to make dinner. We split the cooking, it is always nice to change things up but if it were a contest, I would win. She's a good cook. I was just better. She enjoyed coming home to a hot meal or waking up with breakfast in bed. Yeah sometimes I would go all out just to be sure she felt loved. Tonight she acted distant, not really carrying on conversation or one word answers. She did manage to make eye contact, still something sinister loomed in the air.

The evening progressed, eventually leading us to bed. I don't like clothes in between sheets so I always slept in the raw. Penny would usually wear a slip on camisole, never a bra, sometimes even forgoing the panties. Tonight the sexy lingerie stayed on as she took her place next to me. She couldn't miss my raised eyebrows that asked if she was feeling randy. She turned on her side and I took it as an invitation closing the gap until our bodies touched. I started with light kisses on her exposed shoulder and neck as my hand ran the contour of her body stopping under her breast. She showed signs that I was starting to heat her up. Out of nowhere she let loose an exasperated sigh that halted my onslaught.

After another pathetic excuse of, "Oh I was feeling it earlier but now I just want to get some sleep. " She tightened the blanket's grip to shield her body and closed her eyes. I shrugged, fumed for a bit about her cockteaseing me tonight, then I let sleep overtake me. Another dream, Penny taunting wearing the slutty number she now slept in. Teasing me with nasty talk and sultry moves only to be joined with faceless bodies sporting large erections. The dream so real the horror shook me from my slumber. I sat straight up telling myself it wasn't real. Deciding to relieve myself and get a drink. Returning to the room I noticed Penny there sleeping like a rock.

I wandered over to her dresser and scanned the surface with the aid of moonlight shining in. Littered with pictures, some jewelry and assorted trinkets, one gadget in particular snagged my focus. Cleverly hidden from plain view was a motion sensing camera disguised as a USB plug in. What gave it away was the red LED that showed the slot holding the Micro Mini card.

Obviously she was recording the bedroom, why she was doing such things was the puzzle. I'd never go behind her back to get a piece of ass. Even if I were to sink that low, I certainly wouldn't ever commit adultery in the bed I shared with my wife. I crawled back in bed and began thinking. I work in absolutes, in other words if something was to work, it would only work correctly if correctly done. Also everything happened for a reason. Factoring to the lowest common denominator or in this case, to catch me cheating, to film us with others for profit, to film our sessions for the same reason or lastly to film her cheating. I easily ruled out two possibilities. I won't cheat, if we could make money fucking I'd consider it. The other two were the prime suspects, I would be cautious in the coming days.

As Friday arrived again, I got home a little early just because traffic was in my favor. I entered the house and headed to change clothes. My days mirrored one another, occasionally there would be a minor deviation but I liked routine. Penny was wearing another, smoking hot naughty number. The exact reaction from the night prior put me on alert. Greetings and small talk were exchanged as I got comfortable. Penny looked like a walking wet dream in that lingerie, so sheer I pondered the point of wearing it.

She oozed sex, her hot cat-like moves robbed me of an attention span. Closing my mouth before the drool soaked my shirt. I played the content voyeur while her show enticed my loins. Gluing my eyes to the ripples of her well timed bounces.

Someone was hot tonight! She pointed to my usual drink, already collecting water outside of its frosty cage.

Hoping to use the rush I would get this time, I finished it like I would a glass of water. Wiping the excess that spilled over. I coughed some, it was vodka with a splash of mixer. The reaction to the shot was quick, my stomach warmed and inhibition ruled out common sense. I admit this was an error. I should've thought that through a bit more. My glass was full again as I held it causing some to splash out. I had to drink some down, making it manageable that shot compounded the one before leaving me feeling no pain. I went from rambling on about a project at work to blackness.

I work a few hours later, my head split as I desperately tried recalling the events of last night. A look to the nightstand told me three hours had passed, close to midnight when I realized I couldn't move. The light switch flicked allowing me to see the predicament I found myself in. Penny stood there with victory in her eyes, her words dripping vicious laughter as she spoke.

"Tonight the table is turned! Tonight we're doing my fantasy." She dropped her hand to my bound leg. Running it up a very slutty stocking on my leg. I then took in the remainder of my outfit. Slutty stockings, a sexy garter, a tight pink thong with a matching see through bra. The bra spilled out the false DD tits glued to my chest. My wife started in on the prepared monologue. About how she was going to turn me sissy and be a hot wife for black cock. I laughed a bit behind the ball gag, mentally wishing her luck in her endeavors.

Then the pièce de résistance made his presence known. Yep you guessed it! A mountain disguised as a black man was casting a shadow into our room. My worst fear was unfolding before my eyes, that dudes cock was fucking big. She will never be able to feel my cock after that python split her open and stretched her out.

My wife's rehearsed monologue continued, and she introduced Jamal. She claimed that he was there to fuck her pussy properly. She also informed me that the whole thing was going to be filmed and she would use it to blackmail me, if I threatened divorce. She had thought everything, well almost everything. Jamal didn't walk in the direction of my wife. Instead he got himself comfortable between my legs. His rock hard cock aimed at my ass, his giant hands running up and down my thighs. It was sort of making me hot.

Penny screaming in the background about it wasn't what they agreed on. Reminding Jamal why he was there, by attempting to entice Jamal into fucking her. She spoke like a whore, saying how long she's waited demanding that he blacks her now. Jamal ignored her like you would a commercial.

He had lubed the head of that monster that swung between my legs now, closing in on my open hole. Struggling did nothing, I knew this guy was going to fuck my ass. I did my best to relax and let things happen. His thick cock opened my hole, the hard shaft was going to park the fat head deep inside me. Deliberate in his movements as he ducked my tight hole. Penny screamed at him to stop. She was the one he was to fuck.

Jamal fed me cock, bouncing the head across my prostate over and over. I opened my eyes to watch him fuck me to orgasm. A hour passed with him fucking me to two orgasms. My wife eventually gave up at one point, and left.

Jamal released me, I wasn't mad as I thought I would be. He told me that his wife approached him. It was her plan to have me watch the big black man screw her while I watched. She planned using the camera to film and blackmail me into a permanent sissy cuckold. Jamal has been gay for eight years and even with my wife's smoking body, he liked busting white ass more.

I told Jamal I didn't hate it, fuck I came twice from his beautiful dick. I told him if he wanted to come over sometime he could. Think I even flirted, wishing that I didn't enjoy the ass stretching. He told me he would, after I lose the bitch.

Papers were served as soon as my lawyer could draw them up. Served her at work, I guess she hit the roof. I did use the SD card footage, after a little editing, it looked like Jamal fucked my wife, my wife drugged me, and held me against my will. Her detailed plans to cheat were clear. The video ended up being key evidence, winning me three-quarters of the money made of selling our shared assets. Penny was facing charges for detaining me against my will. The trial begins next week.

None of the footage of Jamal and I ever made it to the final cut. I have seen him a few times since finalizing my divorce. Damn he's got a big dick. What happens in the future to me I care little about, beating a cuckold lifestyle was my ultimate achievement.

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers