Tables Turned Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and daughter go shopping.
4k words
4.57
86.5k
43

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
491 Followers

Neither of the women said anything in the taxi. Evelyn was still recovering from watching her sweet daughter exposing herself, from being spanked by her hated son in law, from being ordered to go and buy new underwear along with Alison, her daughter, and from realising that she had little or no choice in any of this. Her husband had deserted her; he had taken all the money from their joint account; he had left her penniless, homeless, and at the mercy of others.

Alison was too stunned herself to speak. She and John, her husband, had always had an exciting sex life, but now he seemed to be inviting her mother into their most private world. She had realised very early in their relationship that she was submissive, that she was happy to be submissive, and that John was very happy for her to be so. She also knew what awaited them in the private lingerie boutique but she couldn't bear the thought of her mother being there too.

She squirmed on the back seat of the taxi as her pussy tingled at what was to come. Her juices were already soaking her panties and she worried that she might leave a mark on the seat. She sat still, however, and hung her head low when her mother scolded her like a little girl for fidgeting. She was a grown woman now but her mother had never seemed to realise this. She was about to be forced to face the truth in no uncertain terms, thought Alison, and her pussy began tingling again.

When the taxi pulled up at the address Alison had given him, her mother had no idea where she was. It certainly wasn't the type of area she was used to frequenting and there didn't seemed to be any shops around that she could see. She looked to her daughter for answers but Alison simply paid the driver and got out. By the time Evelyn condescended to get out too her daughter had pressed a code into a secure entry keypad and they entered into a dark building.

Climbing the stairs to the second floor, Evelyn was out of breath by the time they arrived at what was obviously their destination. Alison knocked on the door and they heard the latch being opened. Evelyn didn't like the look of the place or the look of the stern but attractive woman who opened it. The look the woman gave her daughter, however, was one of unmisatakeable lust.

"So what can I do for my favourite toy?" asked the woman as she led them through to the main part of the shop.

It wasn't like any lingerie shop that Eveleyn had ever visited before and she simply stared at the array of garments and odd looking items displayed around the store. She didn't understand any of this and she certainly didn't understand the woman's question.

"This is my mother, mistress, and John wants her to be kitted out in the same style as myself. Can you help us?"

The woman looked Evelyn up and down, making her distaste all to obvious. She slowly walked round the older woman before delivering her verdict.

"I am sure I can find something that will suit your darling husband's tastes but it certainly won't look as good as my creations do on you, pet. Follow me."

Alison blushed while her mother raged at the insult. Who did this woman think she was? Didn't she know that she was a very important womn in this town? "Or I used to be," thought Evelyn suddenly with regret.

As they trailed along behind the domineering woman, Evelyn noticed that she simply snatched things off various rails before leading them through to the changing room.

"I have a new range in stock, Alison. Why don't we try them on you first?"

Alison knew she had no choice in the matter but at least she would be able to find some privacy while changing. She presumed the woman would hand her the new garments and wait outside with her mother. That wasn't to be. As Alison stepped into the stall, the woman prevented her from drawing the curtain and simply waited for her to begin.

Alison looked in panic from the other woman to her mother, pleading with her eyes to the store owner. The woman simply raised an eyebrow at her hesitation and waited for her to begin. Although her mother had seen her underwear earlier, Alison knew she was about to see a whole lot more and she burned with embarrassment.

Keeping her head bowed, unable to look either of the older women in the face, Alison began to undress, knowing that her mother was about to see her naked and knowing that her daughter's nudity was not the last shock her mother was about to witness.

The woman took her by the hand and drew her out of the stall, walking round her, savouring the naked woman's humiliation and the tell-tale signs of her earlier spanking. Runing her hand across Alison's tender bottom, she purred in approval.

"Good girl, she smiled before handing over the first pair of panties.

Evelyn struggled to cope with what was going on. Her daughter was standing naked before her while this strange woman was touching her as if she owned her. She tried not to stare at Alison's body but found she couldn't tear her eyes away from her hairless crotch and began to fidget herself as she felt an unfamiliar tingling between her legs.

As Alison pulled the panties up her legs, she could feel the weight of her mother's stare. Her body shivered and her nipples began to grow but it was not the cold that was causing either reaction. As she straightened up she was handed a matching bra, turning around to look at herself in the mirror. As she reached behind to close the clasp she felt another pair of hands help her. Looking in the mirror she could see it was the store owner; for a moment she thought it might have been her mother but she should have known better.

Her mother was standing like a statue, unable to move, unable to speak and unable to believe what she was seeing with her own eyes.

Alison tried not to look in the mirror now, tried not to llok at her mother, because she knew what was coming now. Sure enough, she felt the other woman reach round and adjusted Alison's breasts within the lacey cups. Alison could only stand there as the woman's hands cupped each of her breasts, squeezing them, toying with her engorged nipples. Alison knew better than to protest or move away, not even when the woman planted a lingering kiss on her neck.

She shuddered as the newly fastened bra was unhooked again and removed so that the other woman could have free access to her naked tits. She spun Alison round and, as her mother gasped aloud, she latched on to her, sucking those sensitive nipples and causing her pussy to soak her new panties. She wasn't too worried about that as John would be delighted to have a fresh pair to play with this evening. What she was worried about was how she was ever going to look her mother in the eye again.

Evelyn couldn't take much more of this as she watched this degenerate subject her poor daughter to such treatment. She didn't know what kind of hold her husband had over her but she knew it must be very, very serious indeed to force the sweet girl to allow herself to be used in this manner. She would never understand that Alison was loving every minute of what the other woman was doing to her.

Pushing her back into the stall, the store owner told Alison to sit down on the luxuriously upholstered bench and knelt down in front of her. As she reached to pull down the younger woman's panties, Alison compliantly lifted her bottom off the bench and bared her most private parts to her mother once again.

Evelyn had had enough. She couldn't allow this depravity to continue. She couldn't allow her daughter to be used in this way. It didn't matter what John had to say; this had to stop.

"Leave my daughter alone, you evil woman. This has gone far enough."

Enraged that she had been interrupted, the store owner stood and faced her.

"Either you are silent and wait your turn or I will make you. Your choice."

Under the force of such a blatant threat and unused to be spoken to in this manner, Evelyn lowered her head, just like her daughter, and mumbled an apology.

"That's better. Now, where was I? Ah, yes, my pet is waiting."

With that she got back on her knees in front of Alison and lowered her mouth to the younger woman's pussy. Alison had never heard her mother being ordered around before, not even by her father, and when the store owner's tongue forced her tongue into her dripping pussy, she came almost immediately. Wave after wave washed over as the woman's very experienced, very talented tongue worked its magic on her lips and on her clit.

By now Evelyn was defeated but when she watched her own daughter pull the woman's head even harder against her body and whispered a heartfelt "thank you," she knew she had entered a world she knew nothing of. Then the store owner stood back up and began to undress.

Alison had forgotten all about her mother by now and, as the other woman removed her blouse and bra, revealing her gorgeous breasts, she reached up and caressed both of them. As she continued to squeeze them gently, the other woman removed her skirt to reveal the same line up of stockings and lacey panties that John liked her to wear.

It always surprised Alison that another woman would find her attractive, never mind sexy, but she was smugly delighted when she saw the large wet spot on the front of the woman's panties. Alison reached up, drawing them down slowly and was faced with the woman's shaven pussy. She could smell the woman's unmistakeable arousal and when she placed one foot on the bench, there was no misunderstanding what she wanted.

"Your turn, my lovely. Make me cum."

Alison knew better than to disobey and reached up parting the other woman's lips with her finger. Neither of them were surprised, given how wet she was, when the younger woman's finger slipped inside. One finger quickly became two and she began to move them faster and faster, deeper and deeper, knowing exactly what the storeowner liked.

Eveleyn could only stare, disgusted and amazed, as her daughter leaned forward and flicked the woman's clit. She had never tasted her own juices, never mind another woman's, but somewhere in her mind she was asking herself why not. The two women performing in front of her were so carried away in their passion that she might as well have been invisible for all they cared and she wondered what it would be like lose yourself in something so entirely.

Alison, meanwhile, was running her tongue up and down the other woman's soft lips, alternating between that and sucking on her clit. The store woman moaned in delight as the pleasure surged from her pussy to the rest of her body. No-one knew how to eat pussy like this this young woman and she gave silent thanks to John for introducing her.

Sensing the approach of the older woman's orgasm, she now gave all her attention to the clit that was only inches from her face. She looked up to see the hunger on the other woman's face as she felt her head being pushed harder and harder against the other woman's pussy. She was more aroused than Alison had ever seen her and she wondered if it was because they had an audience today.

"Suck it, slut. Suck my clit, you precious whore. Make me cum."

Alison knew she wasn't getting out of the shop until she did as she was told so she renewed her efforts. In no time at all she was rewarded when the other woman threw her head back and cried out in ecstacy.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Alison's mouth totally covered the woman's clit now and sucked it harder than she had ever done before. She lapped at that engorged button for a few more moments as the store owner rode the waves of a fantastic orgasm, her thighs now closed tight against Alison's head. Finally she relented, however, and eased back from the younger woman's cum smeared face.

It was only when the store owner regained her composure and brought her foot down from the bench that the two women remembered that they had an observer today. The older woman turned to face Evelyn and sneered at her. Suddenly grabbing the startled woman by the hair, she planted a bruising kiss on her lips, forcing them open with her tongue, and smiled as Evelyn was too shocked to respond.

"Your turn, bitch."

John had already called her in advance while Alison and her mother were in the taxi and she was only too happy to go along with his wishes.

"Take off your mother's clothes for me, pet," she instructed.

Alison knew better than to disobey but she hesitated for a second. She had already removed her mother's panties in John's office but she was being asked to do much more now. However, just like her mother, she knew she had no choice and she got to her feet.

Eveleyn was too stunned by the other woman's brutal kiss to resist and simply allowed her daughter to remove her jacket before dropping it on the floor. Standing immediately in front of her mother, Alison began to unbutton her silk blouse, from top to bottom as the store owner looked on.

As more and more of her flesh became exposed, Evelyn suddenly realised that both her daughter and the perverted other woman were about to see her bra. She tried to raise her hands in protest but Alison was already pulling her blouse down her arms and they were trapped. When she looked up and saw the menacing glare from the store owner she knew better than to try to resist any further.

Soon her blouse joined her jacket on the floor and Evelyn suddenly realised that she was about to become even more exposed. Alison reached round behind her mother and opened the clasp on her bra, peeled the straps down her mother's arms, and took a step back. The store owner stared at Evelyn, a look of triumph on her face before she suddenly swooped down and took the older woman's nipples into her mouth. She sucked on then, hard, one by one, before just as suddenly, releasing them.

Eveleyn didn't know what to do. She had never been used like this before. She had never been more humiliated, more embarrassed, than she was now. The thought that her own daughter was standing watching another woman suck on her nipples was almost more than she could bear. The only saving grace was that Alison didn't know just how wet her mother was between her legs at that point.

It was Alison, however, who made the next move.

She stepped back in front of her mother and reached for the waistband of her skirt. Evelyn was tempted to raise her own hands to stop her but a glare from the store owner was enough to dissuade her. Both of them knew that her underwear was still in John's office and so when her hairy pussy was revealed it was of no great surprise.

What did surprise Alison, however, more than a little, was the smell of her mother's arousal. John had said he loved the scent from her pussy even though it always embarrassed her when he said so. But to smell something very similar from her own mother was, in some way, very satisfying.

As her naked mother stood before her, Alison once again stepped back and allowed the store owner to come take charge of proceedings once more. And take charge she did. Grabbing Evelyn by the hair again, she lead her over to the checkout desk and bent her over it. Without any further preamble, she raised her hand and swiftly brought it down on Evelyn's recently punished cheeks.

Slap!

One smack followed the other but this one had not come from the store owner. It was Alison who had been instructed to deliver the blow following a simple nod from the other woman. Her mother cried out, not so much from the pain as neither smack had carried the force of John's earlier in the day, but from the shock of her own daughter striking her in such a manner.

"Please, there's no need for this. I'll do as I'm told."

"Indeed you will, you old witch. And right now you are being told to lie across my desk and take your punishment from your daughter and I."

Four more slaps landed on her pink cheeks, two from each of the women standing on either side of her. This was the first time Alison had ever spanked someone and, even though her own hand was beginning to sting, she knew it would be nothing compared to the stinging in her mother's round cheeks. Given that her own pussy was dripping now, she realised that she could be turned on as much by giving as by receiving.

"That will do, pet," said the store owner. "I suppose we should try to find something suitable for your old mother to wear. It's going to be a challenge, though, to make her look as sexy as you do in my beautiful things."

Evelyn knew the woman's words were desgned to hurt but they still hit the mark. She pushed herself up from the desk and awaited her fate. Once again she followed the other two women through the store, once again, the owner simply snatched items off the racks, seemingly at random. Instead of moving through to the changing area, however, she stopped in her tracks and turned to face the poor woman.

"Try this on," she instructed.

It took Evelyn a moment to realise that she was to put on the flimsy garment where she stood. There were no other customers and they were all naked but this move seemed to embarass her even more. Knowing she had no choice, she tried on the lacey teddy, The only response from the store owner was that her breasts looked saggy in it.

The next outfit was almost acceptable to the cruel woman but it was so tight between her legs that Evelyn's hairy pussy was spilling out on either side. When she was then told to wear a tiny thong and was rebuked for having such a fat arse, she knew that she was never going to satisfy the other woman. But the store owner had other ideas.

Ordering her to lie across a table in the middle of the store, Evelyn lay down on top of bundles of tiny thongs and bras. Alison was ordered to join the proceedings at that point and it seemed to her mother that she was overly keen to do so. She watched as the girl she had given birth to, the girl she had raised as well as she knew how, grabbed her legs. Taking one at a time, she stretched them apart and secured them to the legs of the table.

Alison knew exactly what was about to happen as the very same thing had happened to her shortly before she was married and there was a part of her, a secret part, which longed to see her mother going through the same.

Eveleny hadn't noticed the store owner going out the back of the store while her daughter was constraining her but she noticed when the other woman returned as she lay there, vulnerable and exposed. The store owner was carrying what looked like a ceramic bowl and there was steam arising from it as it if it contained something very warm indeed.

The other woman knelt down at the foot of the table, between Evelyn's outstretched legs, and began. First of all she washed the frightened woman's pussy with a soft cloth, then started to massage some sort of cream on to her pubic hair and around her pussy lips.

Alison took pity on her mother and urged her to relax but this was easier said than done when Evelyn saw the store owner produce a very sharp looking razor. Evelyn was too frightened to move, even if she had not been restrained, as the blade began to slide through the cream, removing every single hair from her pussy.

She was finished much quicker than Evelyn would have imagined but the razor was now replaced by a warm oil being applied to her very smooth skin. Although she didn't want to admit it, Evelyn knew that the other woman's hand felt wonderful as it spread the oil over her pussy, soothing it from its very first shave.

It was at this point that she became of Alison again and, once more, her shame at being exposed to her daughter in this manner returned. Alison on the other hand was warming to her task and, before her mother could do anything about it, she had secured her two arms to the table also.

Wondering what else could befall her, she din't have to wonder too long. Once again the store owner disappeared from her sight but this time she disappeared between Evelyn's legs. Staring at the celing, she could feel the woman's surprisingly soft touch running over her private areas. She shivered in unexpected delight when the other woman slightly touched her sensitive lips.

Scot1234
Scot1234
491 Followers
12