Tables Turned Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers

Evelyn was shocked when she realised that she wanted the woman to do more, to touch her more, and her hips lifted off the table involuntarily to feel a stronger touch. But the touch remained light as the store owner and Alison smiled to each other. They knew what the other woman was feeling and they knew what was coming next.

The next touch Evelyn felt wasn't from a finger. The store owner was now assaulting her with her tongue, licking every inch of the newly-shaved pussy, inside, outside, pausing only to drink the juices pouring from the bound woman. She was embarrassed beyond belief but she knew she wanted more. She just didn't know what.

The store owner did.

She began to run her tongue in circles around Evelyn's protruding clit, breathing on to it, teasing it, leaving it wanting more. With every muscle in her body tightening, straining for a release she had never experienced, she gave up any pretence and cried out.

"Please! Please, please, please!"

She didn't know what she was begging for but the store owner did.

She lifted Evelyn's ample cheeks off the table and dug her pointed nails into them, feeding the desperate woman's pussy to her hungry mouth. Taking Evelyn's clit into her mouth, she sucked on it, she licked it and, finally, she squeezed it between her teeth. It was this that caused the dam to burst and Evelyn came all over her tormentor's face. Her body convulsed out of control under the ongoing assault and tears of release ran down her face.

When she finally calmed down she raised her head and looked down her naked length. The store owner had been replaced by her daughter and Evelyn had no strength left to fight when she realised what her daughter was about to do.

Just as she had been ordered to clean up her husband earlier in the day, Alison was now ordered to clean up her mother. It was the relish with which she approached her taks that shocked her mother one last time.

Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers
12