Tables Turned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
487 Followers

She had no more experience at doing this than she had in licking a woman's pussy before today and this was obvious to John. It didn't diminish his pleasure, however, when he looked down on his bitchy mother in law on her knees before him.

Having smeared the remnants of his cum across her lips he had smiled to his wife as her mother had reluctantly opened her mouth to allow his cock in. Telling her to look up, he could see the hate in her eyes, or was it hunger, as she wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock, determined to exert some control on just how far he went in.

"Play with his balls, mother. He likes that."

Her daughter's voice seemed to come from another world, her dirty words from a different person entirely, but she better than to disobey. John was enjoying the new freedom he had granted his wife as much as she was, and when he felt his mother in law's fingers playing with his balls as her warm mouth engulf his cock, he knewhe had made the right decision.

Evelyn's mouth began to move down his length, still trying to control just how deep she allowed him to go, but John was delighted with the sight of his cock disappearing between her lips. he could feelit start to twitch again and was pleasantly surprised when he realised that it was starting get hard again already. he wasn't complaining because he knew Alison had plans for his hard cock and all of them involved her mother.

Even though she could feel her pussy leaking as much as her daughter's had, Evelyn was shocked.

She wasn't shocked at what she had just done; she still believed that she had been forced to lick her daughter to orgasm. She wasn't shocked that she was cleaning her son in law's cock and, even worse his balls, with her mouth; she knew she was being forced to do this too. No she wasn't shcked by anything she had been forced to do.

She was shocked because she knew that she was enjoying every moment of her humiliation and that she was desperate for someone, anyone, to feed the hunger between her legs.

Scot1234
Scot1234
487 Followers
12