Tables Turned Ch. 05

Story Info
A new face enters their home.
7.6k words
4.58
36k
29

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
491 Followers

The women in John's life seemed happy. Alison, his wife, was even more submissive than she had ever been before but she also seemed to be reveling in sometimes playing the dominant part when it came to their adventures with her mother. Evelyn, her mother, was still pretending to be a reluctant participant in their games, still pretending to be the righteous pillar of society that all her friends thought her to be. John, however, knew exactly what she was. He knew very well that when he wanted to use her, when he wanted his wife to use her, that she would protest every moment of her humiliation; and every moment her pussy would become more and more aroused until her whole body would shake in each incredible orgasm that she achieved at the hands, at the tongues and at the cocks of her daughter and son in law. Alison's cock was of course a rubber one but John's was all too real and he had lost count of how many times he had cum in and on his mother in law.

Yes, life was good for John and his women at this moment but there was still one more who spent a lot of time at their home who didn't seem happy. He had hired Maria as a personal favour to one of his many employees. Her mother, Sally, had explained that Maria was going to university after the summer but was looking for a job to raise funds to help with this. Sally was a single mother and John had always had a soft spot for her. She was a hard working, loyal secretary and John would have happily funded her daughter's education if she had only asked. He knew, however, that she was proud of what she had achieved on her own and she wanted to raise her daughter to do the same. So John had been delighted to agree to interview the eighteen year old girl and it was still an interview that he looked back on with a great amount of fondness.

That had been over a month ago and John smiled as he once again thought back to the day Maria was first shown into his office. The nervous girl couldn't have known that the interview was a formality even before she sat down so she had dressed in what she had thought was appropriate business attire, a plain white blouse and a straight black skirt. Her outfit was finished off with plain black tights and flat black shoes. The fact that she wasn't wearing high high heels had surprised John because the girl was small, just like her mother, and John couldn't help but feel very powerful as this timid girl had stood before him.

Smiling at her, John had stood up to shake her hand and noticed immediately just how small she was as he towered over her. He was only six feet tall himself but she was at least five or six inches smaller than he was. Her palm was moist as she shook his hand and she could barely look him in the eye as he invited her to take a seat.

Maria was even more nervous than John could have imagined. Powerful men, and women, always seemed to have this effect on her. She knew what would happen as soon as this important man, her mother's boss, began to speak to her. Already she could feel her nipples starting to tingle as she tried really hard to concentrate on what he was asking her but every time she raised her eyes she could feel the weight of his stare.

John was bemused by how embarrassed the poor girl was as soon as he had began to ask her even the most basic questions. He had imagined he would be faced with a typical eighteen year old who would drive him to distraction with her "know it all" attitude or her "couldn't care less" demeanour. John was certainly being driven to distraction but it wasn't because Maria was doing anything wrong.

The first sign he saw of her true nature was the way her cheeks blushed almost as soon as he started talking. He noticed too that she never looked him in the eye, always keeping her head bowed, only daring to raise her eyes when she had to answer a question. But what really sealed the deal for John was when he noticed her nipples.

He couldn't do anything but notice them as the longer the interview went on the more they seemed to swell until he seriously thought they were going to burst through her thin white blouse. Not that John was complaining; he loved the submissive nature that the girl was so obviously portraying and he wondered if he would ever have the chance to find out just how far she was prepared to go to please her new employer. He had offered her the job of housemaid on the spot and the girl had raised her head for the first time. She smiled the most beautiful smile at him and John was immediately captivated by her gorgeous brown eyes.

Maria had practically ran out of his office, too excited to even shake John's hand and in too much of a hurry to let her mother know the good news. If she had been more calm she would have remembered the other symptom of her submissive nature that John hadn't noticed until now. She always liked to dress more adventurously under her outer clothes when she was nervous and for her interview she had not chosen black tights as John had imagined but black thigh-high stockings. Her outfit had been completed by a tiny black thong which was saturated by the end of her ordeal. It had been unable to contain her flowing pussy juices and it had been unable to prevent her leaving a small damp spot on the leather chair.

In her rush to leave she hadn't noticed the evidence of her nervousness and of her arousal but John did. He smiled to himself, knowing he had made a very wise decision and thinking that he might decide to work from home a lot more over the summer.

That had been over a month ago and Maria was once again sitting in his office only this time her bright brown eyes were dulled with tears and John had no idea what was wrong with the girl. It took a long time for him to coax some answers from her and he realised that she had used almost every ounce of her courage to come to his office again. Something was obviously very wrong and he knew he had to get to the bottom of it or he ran the risk of losing both the girl and her mother from his employ.

Maria eventually explained that she loved working for him in his beautiful home and John replied that he loved having her there. This was very true as Maria had proved to be just as hard working, just as loyal, as her mother but something was wrong and so John tried to encourage her to tell him exactly what it was.

Eventually she managed to whisper, "It's your mother in law, sir."

Finally the light dawned. John knew that he had control of Evelyn but to the rest of society she had continued to be the over bearing bitch that she had always been. He probed some more and by the time Maria was finished he had a very detailed explanation of just what had been going on whenever he was not at home and he promised the poor girl that he would put things right. Asking her to come back to his house with him there and then, he was rewarded with one of her angelic smiles and John smiled himself as a plan began to form in his mind as to how to teach his mother in law a new lesson.

Throughout the journey in his chauffeur driven car John had tried to reassure her that everything would be fine from now on. All she had to do was follow his lead once Alison and her mother came home. Maria wasn't sure how he could control his mother in law or convince her to treat her maid with more respect but she trusted her employer implicitly. For the first time in weeks she began to relax and leaned back into the soft leather seat of the most luxurious car she had ever been in.

All her resolve disappeared however the moment the two older women returned. She met them at the door and informed them that John was waiting for them in his study. The two women looked at each other anxiously. They had just spent a very enjoyable day in the city, one of their joint trips that were becoming more frequent now that they knew their place in the new order of things. A summons to the study, however, was always a serious matter and they rushed there without even taking off their coats.

They knew better than to just go straight in and they knocked nervously on the door before waiting for admission with a growing sense of trepidation. After an agonising wait of only a few moments but one that seemed to go on forever, John issued a gruff "Come in!"

They nearly fell over each other in their desire to be first through the door, not wanting to give John any excuse to be annoyed with them. When they saw his glowering face, however, they instantly knew that one or both of them was in serious trouble. They were so intent ion examining the last few days to see if they had inadvertently committed any misdemeanours that they didn't even notice Maria locking the door behind them and joining John on the other side of the desk.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Evelyn. I thought you knew by now how I expected you to behave.

Alison breathed an audible sigh of relief when she heard her husband's words, delighted that it was her mother and not she who had incurred his wrath. She took a step away from her mother's side and walked round to join John and Maria.

Maria didn't understand what was happening but she had seen the blood rush from her tormentor's face and realised who exactly ruled this household. Even so she was shocked to hear Evelyn's response.

"I'm sorry, John, I really am. I don't know what I have done to irritate you but please tell me and I will make sure it never happens again."

"We will get into the details shortly. At this moment it should be sufficient for you that I am not happy and when you know that I'm not happy then someone has to pay. That someone is you, Evelyn, so take off your coat and come over here."

The tears welled in the older woman's eyes as she knew what was about to happen to her but she also knew what would happen if she hesitated for even a moment. She nervously fumbled with the buttons on her coat, shrugged it off her shoulders, and practically threw it at Maria. For a very brief moment she wondered why the girl was here at all but presumed that her son in law would dismiss the maid at any moment.

It was only when Maria simply dropped the coat on to the thick carpet that both Evelyn and Alison realised just how serious this was. John hated untidiness and demanded the house always be spic and span, one of the reasons he had hired Maria in the first place. The fact that she was so obviously submissive and that her young body filled her uniform in all the right places were just added bonuses as far as he was concerned.

Neither of the other women knew any of this, of course, and simply stared in amazement at the girl. Their shock was compounded when John stood up and told her to take his place at the desk. Alison and her mother stared at each other, wondering if the world had gone mad. No one else ever sat at John's desk, no one, yet he had just instructed the maid to do exactly that.

Maria didn't understand either but she understood her role was to follow John's instructions to the letter and she was always most comfortable when she had someone to tell her what to do.

"You have been making Maria's life a misery, Evelyn, and I am not happy with you. As a punishment you will do everything that you have forced this lovely young woman to do for you. Now Maria what did you tell me was the worst thing that my mother in law has you do for her?"

Maria was so stunned by the turn of events that her head hung low and her voice was so quiet that John could barely hear what she said. He had, however, had a full report from her earlier in his office so he knew very well what his mother in law had been up to.

"So you have been making Maria undress you and pick up your dirty clothes wherever you may have dropped them when she is not there to attend to you. Well now it's your turn. I want you to take off Maria's panties and hand them to me."

All three women looked at him in shock. Maria's face was burning with embarrassment at the mention of her underwear in this company. The idea of someone else, especially another woman, reaching under her skirt and pulling them down filled her with dread. The fact that she was wearing her briefest panties and the fact that her pussy had been soaking them since her employer had explained what he was going to do made her whole head swim with conflicting emotions. What he was going to do with them was just too much for her to even think about.

Even so she stood up just as her employer had indicated she should and awaited her fate. Evelyn didn't know how such a wonderful day had suddenly gone so badly wrong but she instantly dropped to her knees before the girl. She briefly looked up at her daughter but she knew there was no help coming from that direction. She knew that Alison would be only too glad that it was not her who was John's target today. What she didn't know was that her daughter's panties were as moist as her own at this turn of events.

She nervously slid her hands up the girl's tight skirt and was more than surprised to realise that her maid was wearing stockings. Having said that, it made the act of removing her panties so much easier and she quickly pulled them down the girl's slightly parted legs.

Maria thought she would die of shame as her obviously wet panties came to everyone's view but she didn't know what shame meant until the woman on her knees before her handed them over to John.

He had been longing to catch sight of the girl's underwear since the day he met her and was delighted by her choice. Looking the girl in the eye, he turned them inside out, turned them so that everyone could set the very wet crotch, and then brought them to his face. Maria could only stare at him as he inhaled her scent but she couldn't see how quickly his cock had grown when he did so. Nor could she see the way it throbbed when he stuck out his tongue and licked her underwear, licked them right on the spot that had been pressed against her most intimate spot, licked them exactly where they seemed to be soaked through.

Smiling at her, he placed her panties on his desk, for he was not finished with them yet, and turned his attention back to his mother in law. Indicating that Maria should sit down again, he addressed the older woman.

"What are you waiting for, Evelyn? You know what you have to do next. Get into position across Maria's lap."

Evelyn keenly felt the humiliation of a woman of her years being forced to put herself into such a position. It wasn't enough that she would have to subject herself to yet another spanking but she was going to have to do it with a girl young enough to be her granddaughter taking the lead. The fact that her own daughter and son in law were going to witness her further downfall only increased her sense of shame.

Maria could do nothing but look down in amazement as the source of all her recent unhappiness was forced to lie across her lap. Everyone seemed to be waiting for her to act and she eventually realised that it was she who was going to deliver her tormentor's punishment. She felt a sudden thrill at the thought and a further moistening thrilled her between her legs at the thought of spanking someone, especially someone who had always seemed so dominant to her.

As she raised her hand to strike the first blow she was interrupted by her employer.

"When you spank someone, Maria, you should always spank them on their bare backside. Otherwise their clothes will smother some of your efforts. Alison, you know what to do."

Maria sat back, puzzled a little, as the other woman leaned over and took hold of her mother's dress. Lifting it from the bottom, Alison tormented the older woman by slowly sliding the material up the back of her stocking-clad legs, inch by tantalising inch. Evelyn shuddered in her embarrassment, knowing full well that very soon her stocking tops and her underwear would be revealed. Then she remembered just what panties she had chosen this morning.

Believing that she and her daughter would be spending the day shopping and that she would be unlikely to see her son in law until much later, she had disobeyed John and reverted to the big cotton knickers that she had been accustomed to wearing before he took control of her daily choice of clothing. As her daughter finally pulled her dress up past the naked flesh at the top of her stockings, her large white cotton knickers came into view.

Alison gasped at her mother's audacity while John glared at his mother in law's disobedience and vowed that today would be one she would never forget.

"Remove those disgusting knickers immediately, Alison."

It wasn't that he didn't like Evelyn's choice of underwear; his cock was actually twitching again at the sight of the white cotton stretched across his mother in law's large arse. But these were not the panties she had been instructed to wear and he couldn't allow her disobedience to go unnoticed.

Evelyn meanwhile hung her head in shame, thankful at least that her hair was hanging forward over her face, concealing her burning cheeks as she blushed anew while her daughter slowly pulled her knickers down her legs. She was sure Alison was prolonging her agony deliberately but she had other things to worry about now.

Maria was suddenly faced with a plump, round arse and at first she wasn't sure what she should do. Instinct seemed to takeover, however, and she began to run her hand across the surprisingly smooth cheeks of the older woman. Evelyn squirmed at the girl's touch and at the thought that someone as lowly as a maid was being allowed to molest her in this way. What was even worse that she knew how wet she was and she was sure she could smell her own arousal. Or was it the girl's? Either way she would have squirmed even more if she had known that Maria had indeed noticed how moist the woman's pussy lips were and realised that this position was actually turning her on.

The maid had never spanked anyone in her life but John had instructed her quite clearly as to what she should do. Following his earlier instructions she hooked her leg around one of Evelyn's, forcing the other woman's legs apart and displaying not only her pussy but her tightest hole too. Maria was amazed, Evelyn was ashamed and her daughter flooded her panties once again at seeing her mother being used in this manner.

"You may begin now, Maria," commanded John with a smile and the girl did exactly as she was told, bringing her small hand down fast on the upturned bottom before her.

SMACK!

The noise thrilled the innocent girl almost as much as the sight of her tormentor's arse wobbling under the impact of her hand. Evelyn on the other hand was pleasantly surprised. Having endured spankings from John's big, strong hand, the feeling of being spanked by this slip of a girl was almost thrilling. It was as if a child had control of her because the pain was nothing compared to what she was used to. As Maria continued to rain blows down on her cheeks, however, she found herself becoming even more aroused with each slap and she began to unconsciously attempt to rub herself against the course material of her captor's skirt.

Maria of course had no idea what was going on but when her employer signaled to her to stop she was stunned when she looked more closely at the woman on her lap. The deep pink tinge to the woman's cheeks was pleasing enough but what really grabbed her attention was the saturation of pussy juices between the older woman's legs. John had not instructed her to do what she did next but she suddenly wanted to touch Evelyn's lips and, sliding her finger along the older woman's soaking pussy, she brought the finger to her nose to smell the result of her tormentor's arousal.

Evelyn nearly sobbed aloud as she felt the girl's soft touch but she would have been mortified if she had seen Maria hold out her finger to John. John sucked greedily at the copious juices on the girl's finger before instructing her to do it again, only this time, once Maria had played with Evelyn's slick pussy lips again, he ordered Maria to suck the juices off her own finger.

Scot1234
Scot1234
491 Followers