Tables Turned Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers

This was not part of the plan but John was happy to improvise and Maria didn't seem in the least bit reluctant as she cleansed her finger and tasted another woman's juices for the first time ever. Evelyn could only lie there and wait until her ordeal was over but it wasn't going to be until her own daughter had also been given a taste of her mother's sweet juices.

Even then her punishment had only just begun.

John told Maria to release his mother in law which she promptly did. On very unsteady legs Evelyn pushed herself up from the girl's lap and waited to be dismissed. However, John was not finished with her yet.

"I believe you like to walk around naked to embarrass Maria, Is this true, Evelyn?"

His mother in law stood before him with her skirt still bunched up around her waist at the back since he had not commanded her to correct it. She thought about denying the accusation but she knew better than to defy John so she simply nodded before she hung her head again, dreading what he would do to her now.

"Well, Maria, I think it's only fair that we should have her naked here in front of us, don't you? Then we'll see who's embarrassed."

Evelyn's head shot up in disbelief at her son in law's words. She had been naked in front of him and her daughter often enough by now but she still found that shameful. She had been naked in front of the maid too but that was on her terms and it was, as John suspected, designed to embarrass the girl. To have to remove her clothes in front of all three of them would be mortifying and she was about to protest. That is until she saw the look on John's face and knew she had no option but to comply with his wishes. She had quite enjoyed the spanking from the maid but she certainly didn't want another one from John on top of it.

She knew the only way to satisfy her son in law's desire was to do exactly what he told her and she began to open the top button on her blouse.

"Not so fast, Evelyn. I think we'd like to see your legs first. Raise your skirt."

Evelyn looked pleadingly at her daughter once again but all she saw in Alison's eyes was a hunger that was equally matched by her son in law and her maid. She reached down and began to pull her tight skirt up, up past her knees, up all the way to her stocking tops. There she hesitated, hoping this would be enough for her audience but she should have known better. John simply waved his hand in an upward motion and she continued to raise her skirt, continued to expose herself, continued to feel even more shame than she had already.

When her naked pussy appeared, John indicated for her to stop.

"Well, Maria, do you like what you see?"

The previously shy, innocent girl didn't trust herself to speak but simply nodded in vigorous assent. Everyone else in the room noticed, however, that she licked her lips in anticipation as she did so.

"And what about you, Evelyn. Do you feel embarrassed showing off your pussy to your daughter and a girl young enough to be your granddaughter?"

Evelyn also nodded, too ashamed to speak, too ashamed of her near nakedness, too ashamed of her moist pussy and her growing arousal.

"And yet you still have so much further to go, don't you? Turn around. Let's see how good a job Maria did in spanking your arse."

Doing as she was told she wondered to herself as she often had why exactly her son in law was so fascinated by her backside. She had never paid any attention to it in her whole life and she had never encouraged her rat of a husband to do so either. But John always seemed to lavish as much attention on her bottom as he did on her pussy. Deciding that she would never understand men she stood with her back to the three of them and awaited her next instruction.

"Bend over, Evelyn."

Somehow she knew that was what he was going to say but it didn't help her to feel any less humiliated. She knew in this position, especially as John always insisted that she bent forward enough to touch her toes, she knew that her most private hole would be open to her audience. Sure enough, just as she reached the tips of her toes, she heard the girl gasp and she felt her face burn anew as she presented her dirtiest hole to them all.

"Very nice, Evelyn. Now stand up. It's time for you to get naked."

Without further instruction she stood, turned back round to face them, reached round to open the button on her skirt and wiggled her hips as she pulled it down her legs. Stepping away from it, she returned to her blouse, opening the buttons, wanting to prolong what she knew was coming yet wanting it to be over as soon as possible. Freeing the last of the buttons, she shrugged the blouse of her shoulders and pulled it off her arms. Picking up her skirt she folded both garments neatly together and lay them on the desk. Standing there before them in just her bra, stockings and shoes, she decided to take the plunge and reached back to undo her bra and let it fall down her arms. Placing it on top of the rest of her clothes she tried not to look anyone in the eye but all three of them were staring at her and she quickly bowed her head again as the moistness increased between her legs once again.

Maria could only stare at the almost naked woman in wonderment. She had seen her naked before but never like this, never when she had been forced to strip for the pleasure of others, never when it was Maria herself who was seemingly in charge and never when she had felt so aroused. She had often wondered what it would be like to touch another girl, another woman, but never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined she would have the chance to touch this woman, to control this woman, to have this woman do what she told her to do.

"Excellent. Now I believe you have forced Maria to bathe you too. Well it seems only fair that we should reverse the roles. Let's see how good you are at being the maid for a change. Everyone, upstairs. I believe Evelyn has the biggest bath so let's go there."

John marched out of the room without looking back. He knew that Alison and Evelyn would simply follow him as he had instructed but he wondered what Maria would do. She must have realised by now, he thought, that she would have to undress too to allow the next part of the plan to proceed and he looked forward to finally getting to see the girl naked, the girl he had lusted after ever since he had met her.

Maria, for her part, simply followed the others as if she was being led by an invisible thread. She was thoroughly enjoying the sight of Evelyn's pink cheeks as the older woman walked before her. She felt a surge of pride that she was responsible for her tormentor's new colour and was enjoying playing her part in the woman's downfall and humiliation. She wondered to herself how far her employer intended to take the next part of their plan because she obviously wasn't going to bathed by his other in law. That would have required her to undress in front of them all and that would be ridiculous not to mention incredibly embarrassing.

Evelyn didn't know how far her son in law intended to go with this charade and neither did her daughter. Both women knew, however, that just the thought of what might happen was causing their pussies to tingle. For Evelyn this wasn't particularly a problem since she was naked already. She did blush, however, at the thought that her maid may notice her glistening juices as they climbed the stairs to her en-suite bathroom. Alison, on the other hand, didn't have to worry about that but she could feel her tiny panties becoming even more wet and she wondered who would've given the task of removing them from her moist lips. She knew that when her husband was in this sort of mood that it was going to be a long evening for them all and the chances of her remaining fully dressed were very slim indeed.

John led the way to Evelyn's room, eager to step up the pace. He was desperate to get involved but he knew he had to take his time. Besides, he was enjoying making his mother in law squirm once again. Entering the bedroom he marched straight through and stood before the large sunken bath. He had had it installed once he had taken control of the older woman because he knew that some day they would all share it together. That day had now arrived but he was the only one who knew this. Until now.

"Evelyn, start preparing Maria's bath and make sure you use the very best of your bath salts. Maria, would you like to undress yourself or would you like my mother in law to assist you?"

Maria just stared at him, aghast. Surely he wasn't serious? She couldn't possibly undress before him and the other two women. And yet he didn't seem to be joking. He simply waited for her to begin with his patient, encouraging smile. She hung her head in embarrassment and yet the thrill between her legs made her think that maybe she should do as she was being asked. But before she could decide to move John took the initiative and walked behind her.

Resting his hands on the girl's trembling shoulders he turned her to face his wife and mother in law. Evelyn was still busy preparing the bath but Alison's eyes were fixed on the girl. She knew her husband was attracted to this type but now she felt her own juices flowing as she impatiently waited to see what was about to happen.

For her part Maria knew men were attracted to her young body, her round breasts, her ample backside, but she had never thought for a moment that women might see something in her that they wanted. The look on the the face of her employer's wife wasn't just "want," however. The confused girl could only have described that look as hunger.

She gasped when she felt John's hands slide down from her shoulders and begin to undo the buttons on her tight, white blouse. As he opened each one in turn, starting at the top, she blushed as more and more of her skin was revealed. She almost begged him to stop when the lace of her while bra came into view but John's authority and her gushing pussy convinced her to go along with what he was doing.

As he brushed the blouse off her shoulders he was desperate to reach round and caress her breasts but he told himself to be patient. The rewards would be so much greater if he controlled himself at this point. Pulling Maria's blouse from her tight skirt he threw it to his wife who nearly dropped it, so enraptured was she by the sight of the maid's magnificent breasts.

Bending his maid forward ever so slightly, John opened the button on the waistband of her black skirt and slowly, tantalisingly, lowered the zip. He could only look on in awe as her two cheeks appeared as if he was unwrapping a gift. He smiled as she wiggled slightly to allow him to pull it down over her full hips. Then he walked round her to admire her from the front.

And admire is certainly what he did. She was perfect in his eyes and the fact that she hung her head in embarrassment only made him want her even more. She stood there in only her bra, stockings and flat shoes, awaiting her fate, awaiting whatever her employer, her "master", wanted to do with her. Where had that thought come from, she wondered, as her legs squeezed together trying to ease the ache between them.

John had been longing for some time to see her breasts but, for the moment, his eyes were fixed further down her pussy. Maria had the most luxurious bush covering her pussy and although he preferred a shaven cunt, she was just as she imagined she would be. Her hair looked right on her and seemed to accentuate her unspoiled beauty.

Dragging his eyes away, his hands slid the straps of her bra down off her shoulders, his touch causing the girl to tremble as she knew she was about to loose her last protection. Reaching around her curvy body he undid the clasp on her bra, his cock twitching in anticipation of the vision about to be unwrapped. He smoothed his hands under her full cups, easing the bra from her body and brushed against her aching nipples.

"Alison, why don't you help Maria to take her stockings off."

His wife had been patiently waiting to join in this latest adventure but this wasn't what she had in mind. Falling to her knees in front of the maid, she leased the girl's shoes off then reached up for the lacy tops at the girl's thighs. She couldn't help but stare at Maria's hairy pussy, remembering how her own used to look exactly like this, remembering how John had ordered her to shave off all the hair between her legs, remembering how her husband had seemed captivated by the girl's hairy cunt.

What she also noticed was that Maria's arousal was very evident. Her scent and the droplets of moisture made a mockery of the younger woman's pretend innocence. "What a slut," thought Alison, ignoring her maid's embarrassment and obvious inexperience.

"Thank you, Alison," said John, ignoring his wife's obvious discomfort and even more obvious jealousy. Taking Maria by the hand, he helped her into the sunken bath.

Maria nervously dipped a toe into the water and gasped at the sudden heat but she was determined not to let her tormentor get the better of her.taking her strength from her kind employer's authority of the hated woman she coaxed herself into the suds and sunk down under the water until only her head was visible.

"Time for you to earn your keep, Eleanor. Start washing your maid."

The older woman was already naked and had already been spanked by the girl so being forced to wash her wouldn't cause her too much trouble, especially as there was only so much that she could reach from the side of the bath. As she began to lather the soap on a sponge, her own sponge, however, she was stopped.

"That won't do, Eleanor. Get into the bath with Maria. Then you can clean her whole body."

Eleanor dared to glare at her son in law. As always he seemed to know exactly what she was thinking and exactly how to make things even worse. Maria on the other hand simply shuddered under the water with embarrassment and anticipation at the words, "her whole body."

Following her maid's lead she eased herself into the steaming water and wished that she hadn't ran the hot water for so long. Taking the sponge from John's outstretched hand she grabbed Maria's leg none too gently and lifted it out of the water.

Maria nearly slipped under, such was the strength of the older woman, but she caught herself and began to enjoy the sensation of someone else lathering her foot, calf and lower thigh.

Evelyn would not allow herself to go any further, even though she knew that was what John was expecting. She unceremoniously dropped her maid's leg back into the water with a splash before lifting the other leg and beginning the process again.

"That's nice, Evelyn. But Alison and I can't really see too much. Why don't you kneel up, Maria, then she can wash your body and we can enjoy the show."

Having said that, he leaned over the bath and whispered something into his mother in law's ear warning her that she had better put on a better show than she had already. Evelyn simply nodded in obedience, not wanting to run the risk of further punishment.

Maria, meanwhile, had been enjoying the relative privacy that the soap bubbles had provided but if her employer wanted her to kneel then that was what she would do. And if he wanted a show then she would try to give him all she had.

She nervously laughed a little as her breasts came into view and waited patiently while Evelyn lathered up the sponge once more. Trying to postpone the inevitable, she moved round to the girl's back and began to wash the girl's shoulders, neck and back. With each stroke of the older woman's sponge Maria began to relax just a little but that soon stopped when the woman's hands moved lower, this time concentrating on the maid's plump bottom and hips.

This time John leaned over and whispered something into Maria's ear and the girl smiled in obedience while her face flushed in embarrassment. She stood up, loving the feeling of the luxurious suds running down her body, and leaned forward slightly, presenting Evelyn, not to mention John and Alison, with the view of her gorgeous backside. As John had instructed she parted her legs just a little to allow them all just a peek of the waiting delights between her legs and all three of them lusted after her even more.

Evelyn knew what was required of her without having to be told again so she slid the sponge down, down between those wonderful cheeks, even down over the very small, very tight entrance that no one had ever seen before today. This brought out a shocked gasp from the young girl but when her eyes shot up her employer smiled kindly at her and Maria knew that even this was all right.

"Very nice, Maria. Now kneel down again so Evelyn can continue."

As the girl eased herself back down to her knees, Evelyn slid forward until her breasts touched her maid's back. This time she reached round and ran the sponge over Maria's almost flat stomach, circling lower and lower until she was just brushing the edge of the thick pubic hair that had mesmerised John so quickly. Not wanting to go there, she glided the sponge back up, curving her hands around her maid's full breasts, covering them in thick, white suds. John was desperate to cover them in thick, white cum but he and his cock would have to be patient.

By now Maria's nipples were full and hard underneath the sponge and at a nod from her son in law Evelyn dropped the sponge and concentrated on them instead.

The unsuspecting girl gasped in shock at this unknown pleasure, her body trembling with excitement. John's cock, however, was about to burst through his trousers and he ordered both women out of the water.

"Evelyn, get dried and lie down on your bed. Alison, you can dry Maria. She needs to be ready for her next adventure."

None of the women knew what was in store now, not even Maria, as her employer had already gone much further than they had planned. She wasn't going to complain though as every moment had been incredible so far but she did wonder why the older woman was now lying down on her bed.

Alison wanted to deal with Maria but not in this way. She wanted to bend her over her knee and give her the type of spanking she deserved, the type that her husband gave her. She wanted to strap on her rubber cock and drive it into this young slut's tight holes and make sure she knew who was in charge in this house. But, of course, she did none of this. She meekly followed her husband's instructions, wrapping the girl in a luxurious bath towel, drying every inch of her curvy body and led her over to the bed.

"You're nearly finished, Evelyn, and I hope you have learned your lesson. As a final gift to Maria I want you to make her cum."

All three women stared at him in shock and disbelief but John ignored them all and took Maria by the hand. Gently unwrapping her, he let the towel drop to the floor and told her what he wanted her to do. She looked at him as if he was mad but his firm hand holding hers told her that he was perfectly serious.

So she climbed onto the bed, placed one foot on either side of the older woman's body and began to lower herself, settling her hairy, wet pussy on her tormentor's anguished face.

"Now this will take as long as it takes, Evelyn, but once Maria cums on your face, you will be free to get dressed again. You may begin."

Evelyn had become accustomed over the last few weeks to licking her daughter's pussy when she was ordered to by her evil son in law. But to be forced to do this to this stranger, this maid, was just so embarrassing, so insulting, and yet so arousing. She couldn't deny that her pussy juices were running and she knew that as soon as she was released she would have to give her own body some attention.

She tentatively, stuck out her tongue and began to lick the pussy exposed above her, barely touching the edge of Maria's cunt lips.

Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers