Tables Turned Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers

The girl shivered in excitement and lust as a sensation she had never known coursed through her body. She felt the older woman's skilled tongue exploring her most intimate place and she instinctively ground her hips into her tormentor's face.

"That's it, Evelyn, lick your maid's pussy," John encouraged her. "Push it in as deep as it will go."

Evelyn was wracked by shame, by humiliation, by lust as she forced herself to overcome her revulsion and suck her maid's dripping pussy and swallow the juices that were flowing into her mouth.

As she thrashed faster and faster on the face and tongue below her, Maria couldn't take any more, her body being satisfied for the first time ever. She began to cum, her body arching in delight as her juices gushed over the other woman's and her very first orgasm shook her inexperienced body.

It washed over her in waves as Evelyn continued the assault on her pussy but eventually it relented and allowed her body to calm down. Not being able to suffer any more attention from Evelyn's tongue, she slumped forward, looked down at the face she had just used and which had just used her, a face twisted in shame and hatred and glistening with cunt juices, and climbed off.

Resting back on the pillows, she looked over to John and his wife, no longer surprised that he had his cock out and was tugging on it while Alison had her hand buried deep within her panties.

"Is there something I can do for you, sir, in return?"

"I thought you'd never ask," smiled John as he and Alison stripped off in record time.

Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers