Tables Turned Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobo came within an inch of Cindy's mound and breathed in her scent.

"Oh, lord." Bobo said as he sniffed gently. "Oh my God. So wonderful. Thank you, Ms Cindy!"

"Can the commentary, Bobo." I said ominously. He knew better than to talk out of turn.

"Remember what I said, Cindy. I've taught him well when it comes to respecting pussy."

"Yeah. Well, I wouldn't mind..." she began, brushing herself against Bobo's nose, "a little attention, if you know what I mean."

"Bobo," I said, "you are going to respectfully lick and suck Ms Cindy's pussy. Understood? If you don't do it really, really well, I am going to tan your worthless hide. Got it?"

Bobo nodded vigorously. His cock looked as though it would explode any second.

"He's all your's, Cindy. I'll be in my room. I need to make a couple of phone calls."

About a half hour passed before I returned to the living room.

Cindy was slouched forward on the couch, her heels on the edge, and her pussy presented to Bobo's face.

"Oh, hey, girlfriend!" she said, beaming. "I'm giving Bobo a very good report card. I mean, shit! I've cum three times! Such a good doggie!" she enthused, and reached out to pet Bobo on the head. Bobo, for his part, continued his attentions. It was a little awkward seeing Cindy's private parts out in the open, but only at first.

"I told you I trained him right. Get him to do your asshole, too. He's a regular world champion at that."

"Really?" Cindy said coyly, looking at Bobo.

Yeah. He loves it, too. Says it's where he belongs. That sort of thing. Couldn't agree more."

He gets it nice and clean, I'll bet." Cindy said, and I could see where this was going.

"Honey, he gets in there and works it to beat the band! Try him out. He can make you cum that way, too. Right, Bobo?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Bobo said, leaving off his duties for a moment.

"Well, okay!" Cindy said, and pushed Bobo off of her.

She knelt with her behind facing Bobo, draping her arms over the back of the couch.

"She looked over her shoulder.

"Okay, boy. Show Ms Cindy how you much you respect a woman's asshole. Mmmmmmm. This is going to be good!"

Cindy gave a low moan as Bobo slowly introduced his tongue into her.

"Shit, that's nice. Good boy. Such a good boy, Bobo!"

12