Tablet Master Ch. 02

Story Info
A taste of freedom.
5.2k words
4.57
11.1k
9

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers

Author's Note:

Thank you everyone for adding me or my first chapter to your favorites. I didn't expect to get such good ratings and this is greatly appreciated. I write Mia' story as it goes along the lines of a general main line for origins, beginning and ending, but everything in between mostly materializes as it goes along that main line. I'm open to guide it to your satisfaction, so if anyone has special requests or fetishes that may bring Mia to experiment something unique or special, don't hesitate to contact me and I may make it happen in one chapter or another if possible.

I'd like to thank BunLover for editing my text. English not being my native language, he makes your reading much less painful I'm sure.

A little disclaimer for this second chapter:

Mia gets a lot of sex in public after a little violence and murder. Non sexually related torture is on the menu along with group sex, girl on girl, some mostly human guys with horse cocks, anal, double, and more... oh and also some delicious meat brochettes... wait... she already had a few of those in the first chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as the first... or maybe even more.


Tablet Master

Chapter 2: A taste of freedom

Mia hid the key in her left wrist band before heading down the stairs and straight for the grill where the chef continued to cook delicious brochettes. She stopped next to him, crouched at his feet with a grin on her face. He handed a brochette to her with a smile. Mia nibbled at the offering as she looked around.

The muscular Orc was still standing guard at the bottom of the stairs. The two men were still rolling dice in the far corner. Two guards wearing a red bird crest on their chest were standing next to three noblemen. The all looked human except for the two guards who had red eyes. Two of the six prostitutes were gone and three of the remaining four were still flirting with the other rich patrons.

The last prostitute was walking straight towards Mia, inciting Mia to immediately send out a telepathic probe. 'This could be interesting, but he better pay more gold for this,' the prostitute thought along with a very explicit vision of a threesome. The girl was wearing nothing more than a thin gown, parted on the sides and held at her hips by a delicate gold chain. She was a pretty black haired girl with clear green eyes. "Hello there little kitty," the prostitute said.

"I'm Leela and that is Valsheen over there. Would you like to join us?" She pointed towards her client.

Mia looked at Valsheen. He was human in every way except for his discrete gray skin tan, which suggested a non-human heritage. He wore a colorful robe and displayed ornate gold jewelry decorated with diamonds. His face was beardless, his jaw was square, his eyes were blue like the sea, and his head was shaved clean on both sides, leaving one very long braided string starting from his forehead to end at the bottom of his back. His shoulders were broad and suggested the build of a strong man underneath the robe. "Mia would be delighted," she said before devouring the brochette whole.

A man walked down the stairs as the two girls were about to sit with Valsheen. Mia froze for a moment. The man was so overweight he wouldn't be able to sit in any of the chairs offered in this room. He was bald headed and wore cheap imitation jewels. "This man's name is Kasrud," Master Salks said to Mia sixteen deaths ago. "You will do as he asks, you will not fight back and you will not run away." Her fur straightened all over as she stared, growling.

"What's wrong kitty?" Leela said.

"This man tortured Mia four times," Mia said. "Mia is allowed to strike back now!" She grabbed the man's throat from a distance and shoved him down the stairs with a flick of the wrist. No one would command her to stop. She was allowed to fight back at last and she ached to do so.

She lunged towards the man as he tumbled down the stairs. The Orc moved out of the way to avoid getting crushed underneath this massive boulder of flesh. Mia jumped on top of the man as he flopped on his back, her claws reaching to rip his throat off, but the Orc kicked her a moment too soon.

Mia rolled backwards and glared. "Why are you helping this man?"

"Please stop," the Orc said, brandishing a large two handed sword. "I don't want to have to hurt you."

Mia looked at the Orc with a malicious grin. "Mia will kill the fat man and everyone who tries to stop Mia!" She waved her hand and shoved the Orc across the room, sending it crash into the counter.

The Orc roared and got back on its feet swiftly. "This man is my Master and I must protect him!" Charging Mia, it swung the sword with all its might.

She waved her hand to deflect the attack with the sheer force of her mind and slashed its flank with her sharp claws. The Orc growled in pain, crumbling to its knee. The cuts were deep and a few ribs were exposed as the blood poured heavily. Mia moved back to the fat man and reached for his throat again, but the man stabbed her in the chest with a pointy dagger.

Mia yowled and backed away from the sly man. Breath taken with both her hands on the dagger's hilt, she watched him wobbling back up. She could feel the blade near her heart, but she couldn't afford to wait much longer to remove it. The Orc used the sword to stand up, swaying towards her while holding its wound. She pulled the dagger out. The pain was intense, but no organ was hit and her regeneration would heal her within a minute.

"One hundred gold coins to whoever kill this demon," the fat man said.

The Orc swung the sword with only one hand. Mia knew she couldn't die and she'd be back ten days later, but the pain of dying was more than she was willing to bear, even if it meant letting the fat man live. She brought her wrists together to erect a small dome of force around her. The sword hit the barrier, jolting out of the Orc's hand. The fat man ran to take shelter behind the counter.

"Enough!" The inn keeper shouted. "I will not tolerate any quarrels in my establishment!"

The two Red Bird guards stood behind Mia, weapons at the ready. "We'll take this fight outside as soon as this little kitty puts her barrier down," one of them said, "unless she intends to disobey your order." The men laughed.

"Mia can stay here for days," she said.

"It's too late for that little kitty," the inn keeper said. "You and your friend are in for a lot of trouble."

"I'll give each of you 150 gold coins if you let her be," Valsheen said. "And you, dear Kasrud... I'll allow you ten seconds to leave this place before I let the feline go after you." He winked at Mia with a malicious smile on his face.

"I'll give each of you 500 gold coins if you kill the demon," Kasrud said from behind the counter.

The two guards turned their head from Kasrud to Valsheen with a grin growing larger with anticipation.

"I wouldn't want to disappoint you two, but everyone here knows the fat man doesn't have enough gold to keep his word, and even if he did, he wouldn't keep his word." Valsheen laughed. "Ten," he said after a moment. "Nine..."

The fat man stumbled out hastily from behind the counter.

"Eight..."

He ran out of the establishment, calling for his Orc to catch up.

"Seven..."

The two guards walked to Valsheen to get paid.

"Ah what the heck; Zero!"

Mia dismissed her protection and ran towards the door. The Orc turned to look at her, blocking the doorway despite its wound. She leaped straight for his throat, grabbing it with both hands while her feet curled up on his chest to tackle him at the same time. Gravity worked in her favor. The Orc fell with her on top. The Orc barely hit the ground when she jumped off its chest, ripping its throat out in the process. Reaching over ten meters high and travelling over twice as much in a split moment, she landed right on top of the fat man. Kasrud crashed face first as Mia rolled on the ground and turned to face him swiftly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" The fat man pushed himself up on his knees in a praying position, hand together with his fingers interlocked as he broke in tears. "Please don't kill me."

"Oh, Mia will not kill fat man," she said a little louder than a whisper as she moved closer, wrapping her hands around his hands. "Mia will do what fat man did to Mia and nothing more."

The man looked at her in shock and tried to pull his hands out of her grip, but she held on to him. A grin formed on her face as she squeezed his fingers slowly. The man struggled to break free, groaning at first, but his groan grew into a scream as she slowly crushed his fingers. They cracked one by one, crushed by her supernatural strength as the man sank to the ground, trembling and screaming in agony.

Mia gleefully stared into the man's eyes, releasing him just when she felt that he was about to pass out. She was ecstatic. The fat man held his broken hands near his face, shaking and crying.

A quick peek into his mind revealed visions of all of the things he had done to her, starting with him crushing her fingers one by one with a hammer. He was still lucid enough to associate his fate with his viciousness. Kasrud wailed because he suddenly realised what was coming next as he remembered plucking her eyeballs out with a stick.

She waved her hand above his face and pinched her fingers causing an invisible string of force to wrap around his eyeballs. He went still. "No please, no, no no!" The man screamed his lungs out as she plucked his eyes out. Foam poured from his mouth and his body bounced on the floor as if he was lying in a hot frying pan.

She stared, in a blissful state, until his body stopped bouncing. Mia wished it was Salks suffering before her, but the fat man would have to do for now. His screams gradually turned into a series of moans and gurgle, but the man didn't lose consciousness and he managed to plead for his life through a barely comprehensible whimper.

Mia grinned. She reached to pull up his left ankle with one hand and pushed against his left knee with the other. The loud snap vibrated so pleasantly through her ear she barely noticed his cry of agony. She remembered how the fat man used a sledgehammer to crush her knee. Although Mia wasn't strong in comparison to other demons, she was still much stronger than the average human and she was strong enough to do it with her bare hands. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, blissful, as the matching snap from his right leg was just as rewarding.

The fat man stiffened, his body vibrating as his lower teeth seemingly tried to dig into his upper teeth. Mia sighed. She didn't expect him to last very long, but she wished to inflict more than a third of the cruelties he had inflicted upon her during their first encounter, which he repeated routinely in the three that followed.

The shrieking sound of a whistle snapped Mia out of her blissful trance. She noticed a few patrons huddled in the inn's doorway while a handful of civilians watched from the street. One of them was waving one of their arms at someone around the corner - where the whistle sound came from, while pointing at her. 'The guards, no doubt,' Mia thought.

"Come back in here Mia and I will protect you from the guards," Valsheen said from behind the huddled bunch.

She looked at the fat man a moment longer, a grin on her face before hurrying back inside. Everyone moved out of her way, but most remained near the entrance, contemplating the Orc's corpse and the scene outside. Mia crossed the room to join Valsheen, crouching at his side with a smile on her face.

"There was this black feline creature," a civilian said from outside. "She went back inside the inn."

"You three; keep everyone away from the corpses. You two; with me," a guard said moment before entering the inn. He swept the room and set his gaze on Mia. "You!" He pointed his finger at her.

"She committed no crime!" Valsheen stood. "Kasrud tortured this poor creature and she was only returning the favor."

"Slaves have no rights," the guard said.

"Mia is no slave." Valsheen looked at her. "She's a friend of mine. Tell the Magistrate I will vouch for her if need be."

"Of course, Lord Valsheen." The guard nodded and walked out with his team.

"Anyone here wishes to vouch against me before the magistrate?" Valsheen scanned the room with his gaze as everyone shook their heads, returning to their seats.

Mia stared at her new protector, a grin on her face, her ears perked and her tail wiggling. "Thank you Mister Valsheen," she said as he sat down.

"You're welcome," he said with a smile. "Would you care to join us now?"

Mia nodded. She cast her cleansing spell and sat beside Valsheen. Leela leaned all over him from the other side as he wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulders and pulled them into kisses alternatively. Mia activated her telepathic power to know his desires although it was obvious, she liked to maximize her aptitude.

She unbuckled his belts and reached into his trousers, grabbing his half-hardened cock in her hand to massage it gently. She wondered about doing all this in public, but Valsheen wasn't disturbed by that fact at all, so she chose not to concern herself with it and pulled his hard shaft out. Leela lowered her face down to suckle at its tip while Mia continued to stroke.

Valsheen groaned into a deep kiss with Mia as his glans was surrounded by Leela's lips for a moment before she started bobbing up and down on it, following Mia's hand stroke. Leela moaned as he grabbed her hair and pushed her head down harder, guiding her movement for a moment. He moved his hand up Mia's back to grab her hair as she leaned down, guided by his hand, to take Leela's place as he pulled her back up into a kiss.

Mia swallowed his dick deep inside her throat, coiling her rough tongue around it as she began to bob her head. Valsheen moaned loudly and bucked his hips, pushing his dick even deeper inside her throat as she kept going. Faster for a moment, and tighter the next. Slower for a little while and then deeper. It was just as he asked, although he didn't actually ask, Mia knew.

Valsheen tightened his grip in her hair, thrusting harder against her face and pushing his dick deeper inside her mouth. Her tongue was swirling all over his shaft, intensifying his pleasure as he approached his climax. Mia started purring heavily with anticipation, letting him move her head to procure the speed he saw fit. His balls tightened and his shaft hardened a moment before he pushed his hips hard against her face.

Mia moaned as she felt him climax through her psychic bond, swallowing his hot semen as it shot inside her mouth, his dick throbbing and his hand shaking. She swallowed every drop with delight without taking her mouth off his glans, suckling at it for a moment before he pulled her back up, a satisfied grin on his face. "That was the best blowjob I ever had," he said, panting.

"Ohw, I didn't get to taste it." Leela pouted teasingly.

"I'm sure mister Valsheen has plenty more left in there," Mia said, stroking at Valsheen's dick as she reached across to offer a conciliatory kiss to Leela.

Valsheen moaned. The girls' tongues swirled for a moment before Leela's invaded Mia's mouth. It darted and lapped as though she was trying to find some trace of Vlasheen's semen inside Mia's mouth. "I want you to eat her on the table," Valsheen said to Leela.

Mia didn't waste a moment and guided Leela to sit in Valsheen's lap while she sat on the table.

"That's even better," Valsheen said, grabbing Leela's hips.

Mia arched her back, pushed her bikini sideways and pulled Leela's face down against her fold while Valsheen rubbed his dick at Leela's. Mia moaned as Leela suckled her wet, furry mound. Valsheen inserted his dick and began thrusting. Leela moaned and pushed two fingers inside Mia as she continued to suckle at her clit.

Mia shuddered and bucked her hips. She was usually the one providing pleasure and she had almost forgotten how it felt to be on the receiving end. Leela's fingers moved inside her pussy, matching Valsheen's rhythm. Mia moaned louder as the pace increased. She felt Leela's fingers reaching deep inside her, wiggling, spreading, and swirling while her mouth suckled at her clit.

Valsheen continued to thrust harder and deeper. Leela's mouth abandoned Mia's clit for a moment as she moaned loudly, but her fingers kept thrusting faster and harder. Mia dug her claws into the table and meowed blissfully. Her body shuddered violently as she reached her climax. Leela kept thrusting her fingers vigorously before she too cried out loudly. Valsheen groaned and slammed inside Leela before falling seated on the bench, letting out a jet of semen as his dick pulled out.

Leela sat back in his lap, leaning her back against him, giggling sensually. Mia stayed on the table for a moment to cool down, her vagina twitching slightly with every breath. Climaxing only minutes after a vengeful kill felt harmonious and she had needed this for years. '102 deaths ago,' she thought. 'When I get my hands on Salks, he shall suffer a fate worse than a thousand deaths.' She purred heavily as she contemplated ways to fulfill her desire.

Mia opened her eyes and saw the two Red Bird guards staring down at her with grins on their faces. "If you're done with this little kitty, we'd be glad to take her off your hands," one of them said to Valsheen. Their employers had abandoned gambling and each enjoyed a prostitute.

"I must attend to some business at my place," Valsheen said. "I'll be back later so you can have her until then." He pulled a handful of gold from his pouch and gave it to Leela. She smiled and off she went.

Mia sat up, still on the table with her legs on each side of his hips. He reached into his pouch again, but she put her foot on his hand and shook her head. "Mia is not a prostitute. Mia did this for pleasure."

Valsheen bobbed his head slightly. "I'll see you when I return, if you're still here." He stood up, fixing his belt and pants in the process and looked at the twins. "She's not a prostitute or a slave, so it's up to her."

Mia assumed her usual crouching position on the table and looked at the twins as Valsheen walked away. "What does the Red Bird twins want with Mia?"

"We wanted to purchase your services," the first one said. "But that's even better if you want to have pleasure with us for free," the second one said. "We like them small around our horse like cocks," the first one said as they both reached to unlace their pants.

Mia licked her lips as they revealed their huge, and actual horse shaped, cocks. "Some distant Kelpie Fairy blood heritage," the first one said.

"Mia will be delighted to share pleasure with twin Red Birds," she said. "Do twin Red Birds have names?"

"My name is Brock," the first one said.

"I'm Liam," the second one said.

Mia tried to find a distinctive sign to differentiate them, but their faces were identical in every way., the pitch of their voice was identical, their scent was alike, and they wore the exact same clothes, although it could be used tell them apart for now since Liam's vest was unbuttoned, it still wasn't a reliable method. She grabbed their soft, huge shafts one in each hand and found what she was looking for. Brock had a discrete darkened birth mark spot on the top. 'This will do!' She grinned with anticipation. Their cocks were so thick that her fingers didn't reach all the way round and both her hands weren't large enough to cover more than two thirds of the length.

The twins didn't waste one second and moved to position themselves opposite to each other as they guided her to lie on her back. The table was just the right size to fit her upper body from ass to neck. Liam slid her bikini off and grabbed her behind the knees before rubbing his dick between her legs. She arched her head back, grabbing Brock's shaft with both hands, stroking slowly as she slurped at it with her rough tongue.

Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers
12