Tablet Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their membranes hardened quickly. Liam's hugeness prodded at her fold, parting her lips wide before penetrating her wet hole slowly. She meowed with pleasure. Brock used that opportunity to insert his huge dick inside her mouth, muffling her sound as pushed deep inside her throat. The twins groaned as they began to thrust in time together as if they were working a bow saw on a log..

Liam's thick shaft was rubbing against every sensitive parts of her vagina and pushing harder against her cervix with each thrust. She relaxed her muscle. The dick punched through. Mia moaned loudly through her nose, Brock's dick preventing most of the sound from escaping her mouth . The combination of pain and pleasure overwhelmed her senses and sent her into a powerful orgasm. Liam groaned loudly and froze, his shaft throbbing heavily all the way inside her. He tightened his grip on her hips and thrust with increased passion. All the while his twin matched his pace.

Mia shuddered from a long lasting orgasm, helplessly pinned between the twins as they kept fucking her harder and deeper. She felt their cocks growing even thicker and harder for a moment before they both ejaculated inside her, filling her with their thick cum. They kept going a moment longer before pulling out. She cried out loudly, panting heavily while her body shuddered intermittently.

Liam flipped her face down on the table and grabbed her tail tight in one hand, his dick prodding at her ass. Mia meowed with anticipation, although barely cooled down from her previous climax she relaxed the muscles of her ass. Liam shoved his hugeness all the way inside her anus as he pulled her upright against his chest, groping her breasts. Mia moaned loudly. Brock pushed the table aside and moved closer to sandwich her between him and his twin. He grabbed her legs and penetrated her pussy straight through her cervix.

She moaned loudly as the twins began thrusting vigorously inside her. She felt the two cocks filling her in ways she hadn't felt for a long time. Her senses were overwhelmed with pleasure. She climaxed again, crying out loudly as she bounced on their huge cocks.

The twins groaned simultaneously. She felt their thick cum flooding her once more as they continued to thrust for a moment longer. It was bliss.

A thick load of semen gushed out as Liam pulled his cock from her anus. She shuddered and clung to Brock as he moved her up and down teasingly on his shaft.

"I haven't felt this good in a while," Brock said as he sat on the bench with Mia straddling him.

"Mia didn't feel this fulfilled for a very long time neither," Mia said, reaching into a kiss. She moved her hips slowly, feeling his shaft move inside her. Brock shivered.

Liam sat beside them, a satisfied grin on his face. "I'm glad we didn't kill you."

"Break's over," one of the patron said.

Mia moved off Brock's shaft, gushing semen all over his lap. She leaned down and started licking some semen off his cock. He shuddered and pushed her away reluctantly. "We have to go," he said.

"Do Red Bird twins want Mia to clean them?" Mia grinned.

"We don't have time," Liam said.

"This only takes a few seconds," Mia said. The twins shrugged and she cast her cleansing spell three times to clean each of them.

"Neat trick," Brock said.

"Thanks for the ride." Mia smiled.

The twins rejoined their employers and they all left.

Mia put her bikini back on, fetched a few brochettes and sat at a table. 'I wonder if this night can get any better,' she thought. 'Bummer Salks' manor is too far.'

She ate more delicious brochettes while watching Leela and the other prostitutes flirt and provide services to their clients. Some went to a room, but most had sex directly in the main room.

It was well past midnight when Valsheen entered the inn and joined her at the table. "I'm glad you're still here Mia."

"Mia does not sleep," she said.

"That's a great thing," Valsheen said. "I saved your ass earlier and I need you to return the favor now."

She frowned. "Mia thought mister Valsheen was just being nice."

"I never do anything just to be nice. I want you to kill someone for me and I'm pretty sure you'll want to." He grinned.

She perked a brow.

"I want you to kill Salks. I know about the Tablet, but he never wanted to sell it to me. I hear the man you came in with is Aven, correct? Tell me more about him."

"Master Aven rescued Mia from mister Salks. Master Aven is a good person and Mia will protect Master Aven from anyone, even from mister Valsheen." She narrowed her eyes and stared.

"Don't worry, I don't want to hurt him, I just want to purchase you or borrow you from him so that you can kill his father."

"Mia does not think Master Aven would agree."

"Well... he won't have to." Valsheen stood as a young teenager walked to him with the Tablet in his hand.

Mia growled and hopped on the table, ready to pounce. "Who is this boy? Why did you do this? Where is Master Aven?"

Valsheen shushed her and traded the Tablet for a pouch of gold. The boy left in a hurry. "I control you now," Valsheen said, brandishing the Tablet in front of her face. "Go kill Salks!"

Mia laughed maliciously. "Mia is very disappointed now. Mia thought mister Valsheen could be a good friend, but Mia must stop mister Valsheen."

His eyes grew big and he took a step back. "Woah! Wait, why aren't you listening to me?"

"Mister Valsheen doesn't know everything about the Tablet after all," Mia said as she raised her arms with her palm facing up, lifting Valsheen off the ground.

"Put me down! Put me down!"

Mia grinned. "Mister Valsheen does not need to worry. Mia will not hurt mister Valsheen unless Master Aven tells Mia to." She hopped off the table and hurried upstairs, towing Valsheen along with her like a balloon at the end of an invisible string. She unlocked the door and barged in. Aven moaned but didn't wake up. Mia closed the door behind her and moved her prisoner to hover above Aven, just out of arms reach. "Mister Valsheen must return the Tablet now."

Valsheen looked between her and Aven a few times. 'I can fake to give the Tablet back, grab my dagger and slit his throat,' he thought with a clear vision of the scene, unaware that Mia was reading his mind. 'She didn't hesitate to rip the Orc's throat and kill Kasrud, yet she didn't kill me. Maybe she can't? Maybe she likes me? Sex will be much better if she likes me, but how can I convince her to let me steal her away?'

"Put the Tablet on the bed," Mia said.

"Why aren't you attacking me?" he said. "You can't attack me can you? Is it because I hold the Tablet?"

Mia frowned. He figured that part out, how long would it be before he figures how to gain control over her? She cringed in pain as the thought of slashing his face reached the part of her brain that would turn it into an action. The Tablet wouldn't let her attack anyone holding it any more than it would let her attack a Master.

"You can't touch me!" He smiled.

Mia lifted him up with his back against the ceiling, focusing at that single task as she kept her desire to toss him into the wall from evolving. "Mia cannot hurt mister Valsheen, but Mia can hold mister Valsheen until Master Aven wakes up."

"That should give me enough time to figure out how this thing works," he said, reading the carvings on the Tablet.

"Këllaradÿss," Valsheen paused, "Did I say it right?"

Mia hurried to the window shutters and moved Valsheen outside, making sure she was not going to let him fall, although she heaved him up to the maximum range she had with her telekinesis as she hopped on the window ledge.

Valsheen shrieked for a moment. "Bring me down! Now!"

"Mister Valsheen should be very careful not to recall Mia into the Tablet," Mia said telepathically. "Mister Valsheen should make sure no one comes to bother Mia neither."

"Put me down Mia! It's not funny anymore!"

Mia sat on the window ledge, one leg dangling outside and her tail sweeping against the wall inside. She waited.

The city awoke with the rising sun and it didn't take long for a guard patrol to notice the man floating in the sky. "Don't mind me, move along," Valsheen said. "I'm taking a sunbath," he added after the guards insisted to know what was going on. Children laughed and some tried to throw rocks at him, but they couldn't reach this high.

"I'm not kidding Mia, the sun is burning my flesh, it's hurting me," he said when the sun was almost at its peak.

Mia ignored him. "Master Aven," she said. "Please wake up Master Aven!" She wouldn't last more than another hour before running out of energy to keep him in the air. She had to wake him up.

12