Tablet Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Wording matters.
6k words
4.38
9.9k
5

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skellos
Skellos
43 Followers

Edited by BunLover

Disclaimer

This chapter contain scenes of violence, blood and gore. The sex scenes offer the following fetishes, not necessarily in this order; Straight sex, Gay sex (men on men), Anal, Unconsciousness, Masturbation, Blowjob, Tail.


Tablet Master

Chapter 3: Wording matters

"What did your accomplice do to Master Aven?" Mia said.

"He used sleeping poison to make sure Aven wouldn't wake up," Valsheen said. "It usually lasts a whole day. Now let me down before I burst into flames, please!"

"If what mister Valsheen says is true, Master Aven will not wake up before nightfall," Mia said. "Mia will not last this long and mister Valsheen will fall. Does mister Valsheen have an antidote?"

"Yes I do, right here in my pocket!" Valsheen pulled a flask out and dangled it from his fingertips. "Let me down and I'll give it to you, or else I may drop it and it will be lost."

Mia laughed and floated the flask to her hand. "Mia can manipulate many things at the same time!" The action did draw more energy from her reserves, reducing the amount of time she had left but it was worth the effort. She opened the flask and sniffed it. Her sensitive nose didn't pick up anything she would recognise as poison, but she wasn't convinced. She poured a few drops on her tongue and waited for a moment. It didn't taste particularly bad and she felt nothing out of the ordinary. She used her mind to levitate the flask to Aven and poured its content into his mouth. "Wake up Master Aven!"

Aven moaned and turned but he didn't wake up. Desperate, Mia used her mind to shove him off the bed, sacrificing almost all the energy she had left, leaving her with barely enough to hold Valsheen up for two more minutes.

Aven stood up and looked around. "What is going on Mia?"

"Mister Valsheen tried to steal the Tablet from Master Aven," Mia said. "Mia held mister Valsheen up in the sky all night."

Aven hurried to the window and looked up. "How high is he?"

"Almost thirty times Mia's height," Mia said. "Mia must bring him down now, else mister Valsheen will fall. Mia cannot hold much longer."

"All right, bring him to me," Aven said as he backed away from the window.

Mia released Valsheen from her telekinetic grip. The man fell, screaming his lungs out. She caught him back at her level and heaved him into the room. Valsheen crashed on the floor, screaming and trembling.

Aven snatched the Tablet from his hand and backed away. "Explain yourself and be quick about it," he said.

"I didn't mean to steal it from you. I just needed to use Mia," Valsheen said. "This is all just a big misunderstanding. I need Mia to kill your father for what he did to me. I had a feeling you'd be against the idea so I thought you would prefer not to know. I can only imagine Mia would have done it happily, seeing the way she killed Lord Kasrud this evening."

Aven looked at Mia in shock. "You killed Kasrud?"

Mia looked down, flattening her ears. "Mister Kasrud tortured Mia four times and Mia could never strike back. Mia did not contain all the anger and killed mister Kasrud."

"I saved her from the guards," Valsheen said. "They would have taken her to the magistrate and she would have had her head cut off for killing a nobleman. I vouched for her."

"That was very thoughtful of you," Aven said, "but it doesn't give you the right to steal from me. What do you know about the Tablet?"

"I know it controls Mia," Valsheen said. "Salks was bragging about it so much everyone in the area knows about it. He sold the opportunity to torture her once per ten days, so I assumed the magic in it could only be activated as such. He was careful not to mention what the magical item was, but there were some rumors about it being a Tablet. I hired a kid to steal it from you while I distracted Mia downstairs. I don't know how it works exactly and I just assumed Mia would obey anyone holding it in their hands."

Aven laughed. "I guess you thought wrong... and so did I." He looked at Mia. "You'll have to tell me later how this works."

Mia nodded.

Aven paced before Valsheen for a moment. "What should I do with you?"

"You should let me go and we'll put this misunderstanding behind us," Valsheen said.

"Why do you want to kill my father so much?"

"Because he killed my son!"

Aven froze for a moment.

"Yeah, your father killed Phlyx. You remember him don't you?"

"I remember playing with him," Aven said, nodding his head. "You used to come to the manor and gamble with my father. Phlyx was the same age as me. We used to play hide and seek with Fanzia..." Aven trailed off. "Fanzia was two years older and she was Korhen's daughter. I remember playing with them since I was born until I was ten." Aven smiled. "Why did you and Korhen stop coming to the manor?"

"Fanzia was raped when she was twelve," Valsheen said. "She never said who did, but Korhen suspected it was your father and stopped playing so our gambling nights ended. Phlyx had a tantrum every time I wanted to bring him along to Salk's manor and I always assumed it was because Fanzia wouldn't be there, but it turned out he was there when Salks raped both of them and had him do things he could never forget. He never said a word until Fanzia killed herself two years ago. The poor girl was to be wedded to Lord Jharril's son and she obviously didn't want to. They kept it a secret this entire time because your father threatened to kill them both if they talked. I confronted Salks about it and Phlyx was killed two days later. The Magistrate said it was a mugging gone wrong, but I know it was Salks although I can't prove it."

Aven stared blankly, his mouth open and his nose curled up slightly.

Mia's hatred of Salks grew tenfold and she wished she hadn't stop Valsheen. The cracking sound of wood attracted her attention. She looked down and realised she was digging into the wooden floor with her claws. In fact she was about to rip off the entire board. Gathering herself, she tugged her claws out and moved to Aven's feet. "Mia is sorry," she said.

"Don't be sorry Mia," Aven said, snapping out of his trance. "We still don't know if he's telling the truth." Aven raised one finger as Valsheen opened his mouth. "Although... knowing what I know now about my father, I'm inclined to believe you."

"Thank you," Valsheen said.

"This still doesn't make up for trying to steal the Tablet from me," Aven said. "I want you to leave now. I will think about this and I will consider my options. I will fetch you if I need anything."

Valsheen nodded. "It was a pleasure meeting you Mia." Valsheen walked out and closed the door behind him.

Aven stared at the door and said nothing for a long moment as Mia waited in silence, unsure what to say. "Can you tell when someone lies?" Aven said finally.

"Mia can read minds," she said. "When they think what they say, it is usually the truth, but it is not a certainty."

Aven sighed deeply as he sat on the bed. Mia hopped behind him to massage his shoulders, extracting an even deeper sigh as she caused an instant erection. She couldn't read his thoughts without energy, but she knew exactly how to make him feel better. She gently pulled him down on the bed as she moved over him, her fold grinding at his dick.

"Does Master Aven want to penetrate Mia?" She grinned teasingly and pushed her bikini bottoms aside. Her pussy was already wet as she rubbed along his shaft.

"Yes!" Aven grabbed her waist with trembling hands, bucking his hips.

Mia moaned softly, arching her back as she massaged her breasts, her tail flailing. She continued to grind for a moment before reaching around his shaft with her tail to pull it upward at the right moment. His hard shaft penetrated her body with force. She clenched her inner walls tight, bouncing on his dick vigorously.

He groaned loudly, tightening his grip as his body shuddered with a sudden orgasm. She felt his warm semen burst inside her after only a few bounce. He collapsed on the bed with a grin on his face, his body trembling underneath as she continued to grind leisurely.

"This feels amazing Mia," Aven said, blissful.

"Did Master Aven ever have sex before?"

Aven's eye grew bigger as his face turned to red. "Yes, of course!" He said.

Mia shook her head playfully. "Master Aven is all red!"

"Was it so obvious?" Aven said. "Did you read my mind?"

"Mia does not have enough energy left to read minds," she said. "Mia guessed because Master Aven finished so fast."

"Was I supposed to last longer?"

"Some people cannot last longer, but if Master Aven wants to please another woman, Master Aven will have to learn more about foreplay."

"But I don't want to please another woman. I want to please you Mia," Aven said, rolling over her on the bed. "What can I do to please you?"

"Master Aven can eat Mia and use fingers," she said.

Aven rubbed his fingers at her slit and looked down. "This is drooling with my sperm. I don't want that in my mouth." He wiggled his cum covered fingers with a snarl on his face.

Mia smiled and pulled him into a kiss. "Mia is pleased already," she said with a charming smile.

Aven moved off her, reaching for his clothes. "I will make sure to please you first next time. How about you tell me why Valsheen wasn't able to control you?"

"Only The Master can control Mia," she said, sitting up on the bed. "'Thee who speak Mia-këllaradÿss will summon forth a helpful servant with great powers.' Anyone can read the name again and return Mia into the Tablet. Mia cannot touch the Tablet by any means, not even with Telekinesis. Mia cannot cause harm to The Master or anyone in possession of the Tablet. This is why Mia kept Valsheen in the sky all night. Mia cannot move further away from the Tablet than 300 times her height. Master Aven already knows the other things that forces Mia to obey."

Aven sat on the bed next to her, fully dressed. "What happens if you try to move further away?"

"Mia suffers terrible pain and dies quickly."

"Which returns you to the Tablet for ten days," Aven said. "As much as I love this Tablet for bringing you to me, I hate how it works. What about your powers and the things you can do?"

"Mia has mastered Telekinesis," she said. "Mia can move many things at the same time and can use telekinesis like lever between multiple object, all within thirty times her height. The more energy Mia invests, the more weight Mia can manipulate. Mia can fly as high as the tallest object or creature within range. Mia can also use the Telekinetic energy to make things like a chair, a shield, a dome like field, even a weapon, as small as needed to cut open a skull or as large as a broad sword. Mia can also read minds, heal wounds, influence people's minds, talk telepathically, and sense or detect many things. All those things require energy and focus, but no words. Mia can cast a few spells, like the one Mia used to clean Master Aven, but Mia can also cast a spell to make light, to simulate death, to locate objects and people, and to change forms, but only to assume any animal and humanoid form, not fish or insects. Spells require energy also and also specific hand gestures with very specific words of power. Other than that, Mia does not need to sleep, Mia is as strong as ten humans, Mia can regenerate wounds, Mia can see very well in the dark, Mia can hear much better than other humans, and Mia can turn invisible at will. These are natural demon powers that do not require energy." She turned invisible and reappeared a moment later.

Aven bobbed his head with a grin on his face. "This is awesome! No wonder so many people are afraid of demons. I've heard lots of scary stories, but none ever depicted what powers they could exhibit specifically, other than being super strong and ripping humans to shred with their bare hands."

"Mia strength is feeble compared to other demons," she said.

"I hope I never have to fight a demon," Aven said, staring at the wall for a moment.

Mia wanted to read his mind, but she didn't have enough energy. "What does Master Aven want Mia to do?"

"Could you kill my father if I asked you?"

"Mia could probably succeed," she said. "Mia does not have energy so the task would be more challenging, but Mia must return to the Tablet to recover energy and Mia does not want to."

"How long can you manage without it?"

"Humans manage for years without any powers," she said. "Mia still has powers that do not require energy."

Aven chuckled. "That's one way to put it, but I'm worried you might get killed. If this happens I'll be ten days without you, but you'll be back tomorrow with all your energy if I return you now and you'll have your full powers against my father so you can kill him." He looked at the Tablet with a grin.

Mia looked down and her ears flattened on her head as she felt powerless to prevent her Master from returning her into the Tablet's emptiness.

"Mia-këlla..." Aven stopped and looked at her for a moment. "Please forgive me Mia. I didn't realise how much you hate returning into this Tablet. It pains me to see your face like this. Cheer up, I won't send you back." Aven slid the Tablet into his leather purse.

Mia looked at him with a grin, her ears perked up and her tail whipped back and forth.

"If anyone hurts me, kill them Mia," Aven said. "Otherwise stay invisible by my side, don't say a word and make sure no one notices you unless I say different."

Mia hopped off the bed, crouching at his feet before turning invisible. 'As you wish, Master,' she thought, unable to speak per her Master's order.

She followed Aven down the stairs where he joined Valsheen at a table.

"Come to a decision?" Valsheen said. "Where's Mia?"

"Mia needed to recover her energy," Aven said. "I can't murder my own father, no matter how bad he was, but I won't stop you. I won't send Mia neither because I know exactly what she'll do, which would be the same as driving the knife into his back myself. Don't even think that I would hand the Tablet to you; there's no way in all the seven kingdoms that you'd give it back to me."

"You're just a young noble Aven and you don't have Mia to protect you right now," Valsheen said. "I could take the Tablet back from you anytime I wanted. But if you give it to me willingly, then everyone will get what they want; Mia and I get revenge, and you get to be free from your father's tyranny."

"I want Mia a lot more than having my father killed."

Mia smiled although no one could see her. 'He will probably try to take the Tablet by force now,' Mia thought. 'As long as he doesn't have the Tablet in his hands, I can hurt him as badly as I want, maybe even kill him before Aven can stop me, but only if he attacks first... then I will be protecting my Master.' She assumed a defensive fighting stance, claws out and alert for any sudden movement from Valsheen or anyone around, waiting for the opportunity to strike.

"I will leave you alone then," Valsheen said, standing up. "I'll find another way to get my revenge."

Mia watched Valsheen walk towards the exit while Aven did the same, but he couldn't hear him whisper; "You're up." A human male sitting at the table right before the exit nodded discretely.

She glanced at Aven as he raised his hand and called for the innkeeper. She wanted to warn him, but a sting of pain coursed down her spinal cord. 'I can't talk and I must make sure no one notices me, including him,' she thought. 'Master Aven must learn how important his choice of word is.'

She didn't pay attention to what he was ordering from the innkeeper as she focused on the man near the door. The man stood up and started casting a spell. Even if she wanted to interrupt him, the spell would cause no harm to Aven and she had to let the man complete it. Aven flopped on the table, sound asleep. The man walked over to him and smiled at the inn keeper who sighed and shook his head as he walked away. The man picked Aven up over his shoulders and carried him upstairs. Mia followed discretely, compelled to remain unnoticed.

The man stopped in front of the room they occupied earlier, searching Aven's clothes for the key but he couldn't find it. Mia glanced at her wristband. The key was still there. The man eventually tried to open the unlocked door and scoffed at his easy access. He carried Aven to the bed and then came back to shut the door, leaving plenty of time for Mia to sneak into the room unnoticed.

"Hello Aven," the man said as he pulled a flask out from his pocket. "I'm Gherr and you are about to have the greatest time of your life." Gherr emptied the flask in Aven's mouth.

Mia cringed as the stinging pain returned for a moment. She wanted to stop the man, but it would be against her Master's orders. She used to be very good at twisting the meaning of words, and she still was, but when it came to a direct order, the Tablet's magic was based on what she actually believed the words meant, as strongly as she did and usually to the letter. Master Aven had not been hurt yet, neither physically nor mentally.

Gherr frisked Aven. He looked at the Tablet with a satisfied grin, placing it on the chair against Mia's expectations. She thought he'd run away with it, or read it, or something, but he left it there instead. He methodically undressed Aven; folding each piece of clothing he placed them on the chair before doing the same with his own clothes.

Mia watched, helpless to intervene, yet utterly confused. She scrutinized every movement and every touch, but Gherr didn't cause harm. She kept an eye on Aven's face and he wasn't in pain at all, on the contrary. Aven had a grin on his face and appeared to be in a very nice place in his head while oblivious to what was really going on, but he wasn't hurt.

Gherr massaged Aven's dick as he moved on to the bed and straddled him. Aven's grin widened as his dick grew hard. Gherr added his shaft into his hand, thrusting and rubbing as he stroked both cocks.

Although she knew Aven would probably end up hurt emotionally - unless she had mislabelled him as being straight - Mia couldn't help but feel aroused by the scene. Her vigilance was reduced slightly, but she tried to fight the urge to join them as it too triggered a painful sting into her spinal cord.

Aven moaned softly. Gherr let out a short groan, increasing the pace as he added his second hand on top of their cocks, coating their glans with semen and rubbing all over. He continued to thrust into his hands, stroking at the same time, grinding his dick against Aven's, harder and faster. Aven shuddered and moaned as he climaxed. Gherr grinned and pulled his dick away as he continued to stroke harder and faster in a way that wiggled Aven's dick in all directions. Semen started splashing and shooting all over the place.

Mia wiped some off her cheek and tasted it with delight. 'That was a stupid idea,' she thought as her arousal climbed sharply. Allowing her lust to gain over her, she started circling her fingers at her clitoris.

Gherr rolled Aven over, coating his anus with semen before pushing his dick deep inside. He groaned loudly as he began thrusting hard and fast.

Mia shuddered as she was forced to swallow her own moan of pleasure and pain both at the same time. Driven by her lust and constrained by the Tablet. The two feelings although completely opposed seemed to amplify each other to a point where the pain felt more like pleasure. She plunged her tail deep inside her pussy and started thrusting heartily as she continued to rub her fingers at her clitoris, building up to a climax very fast.

Gherr cried out loudly. He drew his dick out hastily, shooting semen all over Aven as he kept stroking for a moment.

Skellos
Skellos
43 Followers
12