Tablet Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia climaxed in silence, still invisible by the side of the bed. She was trembling, her inner walls throbbing as her nectar dripped down her tail. The pain felt like a hammer pounding directly into her skull, but the lingering pleasure from this overwhelming bliss helped diminishing it. Aven was not hurt.

The rapist moved off the bed, grabbed the Tablet and handed it to Valsheen - who had been waiting on the other side of the door all along.

She felt as though her entire spinal cord was ripped straight off her back the moment her desire to rip Gherr's throat almost caused her to pounce as he walked back to the bed. He took a small knife from his cloth before rolling Aven over again to sit on top of him. He rubbed his anus against Aven's dick, causing it to erect once more. Gherr started touching his own body sensually with the knife as he grinded his ass on Aven's dick.

Mia glared. It was the only thing she could do while the little pleasure left from her orgasm was smothered by agony.

Blood dripped from a small cut Gherr inflicted to his own nipple as he continued to move sensually for a moment longer before cutting his other nipple. He allowed Aven's dick to penetrate inside his anus and started bouncing on it. He licked the blood off his blade, moaning as his free hand stroked his own shaft. He was in ecstasy.

His fetishes clearly intrigued her and she would have found it interesting to participate under better circumstances, but the agony faded away as soon as his knife snipped Aven's nipple and her legs propelled her like a missile. She gripped the man's face with her claws as her body flew straight over his head, mutilating his face and heaving him off Aven in the process.

Gherr fell off the bed, screaming and in shock as Mia landed, clearly visible, a few feet further. He looked up, trembling. "What the hell?"

"Mister Gherr hurt Master Aven," she said with a grin, lunging at his throat. Her claws dug deep into his flesh as she heaved him on the bed. "Master Aven ordered Mia to kill but did not specify how." She poked the tip of her claw into his left eye, tightening her grip at his throat to keep him quiet.

The man shuddered violently, his scream muffled into a low growl of agony as she slowly dug deeper into his eyeball before pulling it out even slower. His body quaked as the optic nerve snapped. She released his throat before he choked to death. "Mister Gherr must not die yet." She grinned, grabbing his dick at its base with three claws.

Gherr started quaking and screaming as she peeled the skin very slowly off his dick. Mia enjoyed torturing people but she'd only do it when she thought someone really deserved it or when ordered. She was about to reach the glans when her body was suddenly yanked backwards by what felt like a thousand spears hitting her at once. She fell off the bed, roaring in agony as her nose and ears started to bleed abundantly. The further the Tablet was, the harsher the pain was and she had never felt it this strong.

It usually took a minute or two, never just a few seconds. What's going to happen to Master Aven now? What will Valsheen do to me, or make me do? He seemed like a nice person though and I'll be glad to kill Salks. I hope he will ask me to torture him for days, but I hope he won't ask me to kill Aven. I really like Aven and I would miss him. I miss Shadyss too. Why didn't she save me from this Tablet yet? Maybe she's dead, or worse, stuck in a Tablet as well. Who'd have the power to do such a thing anyways? Shaella? Why would she do that to her own avatar? Lady Lilith maybe? Saïna would have the means, but why would she do this to us, we're family? I hate being stuck in this damn Tablet. I'll kill anyone standing around as soon as I get out. Salks was certainly caught by surprise the first time, but this trick never works twice with the same Master.

Mia materialized on a large circular table, surrounded by at least a dozen people. Without hesitation and despite the agonizing pain of the summoning process, she lunged at the first person to her right and slashed him across the face, ripping off an entire piece of his cheek along with his nose. The man wearing an obvious blue scarf puffed a brief cry of pain as his body flopped to the ground.

"Kill everyone not wearing a blue scarf," Valsheen said a little too late. "Be swift and merciless."

People screamed as the five heavy doors slammed shut. Mia rotated to identify a target and jumped, slicing open a man's back as he tried to run away. The man crashed on the ground, screaming in agony for a brief moment before she splattered his head with her foot.

"You will pay for that!" A man who wasn't wearing a blue scarf said.

She flung a chair across the room, hitting the man straight in the back of his head as he too tried to run away. The chair was made of oak wood and barely cracked as it shattered the man's skull.

Another man cowered under the table while a last one stood up with a short blade in one hand. Mia hurried under the table to drag the man out by his ankle. The man screeched like a little girl as she twirled him above her head.

The man with the sword dropped to the ground to avoid getting hit by the flying man as she flung him in his direction. She grabbed him by his throat with her telekinesis and floated him up just enough so his feet wouldn't touch the ground. The man dropped his sword and tried futilely to break free of her powerful grip. There was at least one upside to her little trip back into the Tablet; she was full of energy.

"What does Master Valsheen want now?" Mia bowed her head slightly as she crushed the last man's throat so tight his head almost popped off.

"You see gentlemen," Valsheen said to the remaining five men wearing a blue scarf. "I control this demon and it will do everything I want. Stick with me and we'll control this city in less than a month. Betray me and you will end up like these men, but don't label me as a monster just yet. You can choose to leave this city without revealing my intentions to anyone and I will not pursue you or your families in any ways. These men here deserved to die for allowing our great city to deteriorate while they pocketed enough profits to buy their way back out of the Middle Kingdom... Hell we all deserve to die for this, but we have a weapon to stand up against the other nobles who didn't even bother showing up here tonight and we will get rid of all the bad apples. Are you still with me?" He turned to face Mia. "Read their minds and tell me which of them may betray me."

Mia reached into their minds to catch a glimpse of their surface thoughts and two of them caught her attention. 'Fuck she's going to kill me now,' the first one thought. 'I have to get my hands on that Tablet,' the second one thought. "This man may betray you," Mia said, pointing her finger at each of them as she spoke, "and this one wants to steal the Tablet."

The second man stood up hastily, but Valsheen called him to calm down. "No need to run my friend, you may still live. I'm a man of my word and before I give my demon the order to kill you, I will allow you to think for a moment. Imagine your life in another city, far away from us all, but still alive. Would you exile yourself without betraying me in any ways?" He looked at Mia again. "Read their minds and tell me if they would."

Both men calmed down for a moment, pondering about what Valsheen said while she read their minds and tapped into their dominant emotion to accomplish her task to the best of her abilities.

"This man will leave without betraying you, but not him," Mia said, pointing her finger at the second man.

"Kill him."

The man flew straight up as she moved her hand upward. His skull exploded against the ceiling, splattering blood all over the place before his body fell back down. Everyone but Valsheen was terrified and disgusted, but their newly acquired allegiance didn't waiver.

"As for you," Valsheen said to the first man. "You have one day to leave the city. My demon will be watching you and it will kill you if you try to betray me."

The man nodded nervously and ran out of the room.

"As for all of you," Valsheen said, looking at each of them for a moment before he continued, "you will keep this meeting a secret until further notice. We will meet again in a few days. I will let you know where and when. You may go now." He waved his hand and they all stood.

Valsheen said nothing for a long moment, even after everyone was gone. Mia ached to read his thoughts, but she knew better than to do it to her Master without asking for permission first. The Tablet wouldn't stop her, but doing so could complicate things.

"Oh... my... God! Mia you are incredible," Valsheen said. He hurried to her and pulled her into a hug. A chunk of brain squished between his cheek and hers causing him to pull away as he plucked it off his face.

Mia kneeled before her Master, her tail flailing and a grin on her face. "What does Master Valsheen want Mia to do now?"

"Oh I want a lot of things Mia," Valsheen said. "I was bluffing with the mind reading thing and I almost didn't hide my stupefaction when you did it. I need to know everything about the Tablet and what you can or cannot do." He grabbed her face gently and kissed her muzzle. "Tell me everything."

Killing brought her great joy, almost as much as sex, but in a slightly different way. She would never experience an orgasm by taking a life, but it made her so horny she would climax with just a little more physical incentive. The strong iron smell from the blood of all those noblemen was enthralling and she barely contained her desire while explaining everything to Valsheen about the Tablet and her powers.

"This is amazing Mia," Valsheen said. "But nothing of what you just said explains why your tail is swirling so much and why you're so agitated."

"Killing makes Mia horny and Mia wants to have sex, but what Mia wants is irrelevant. What Master Valsheen wants is all that matters."

"I want it as much as you do Mia," Valsheen said. "Fuck me like there's no tomorrow!"

His pants were down before he could finish his sentence and Mia's mouth was all over his growing manhood. She swirled her rough tongue around it and sucked as it grew harder. Valsheen moaned and leaned against the table for support. "Oh God, Mia don't stop!"

Bobbing her head enthusiastically while her tongue continued to lap and swirl all over his shaft, she started thrusting her tail inside her pussy while rubbing at her clit with her fingers.

Valsheen groaned loudly, grabbing her hair tightly with both hands and began pounding her face vigorously. His dick reached deep into her throat with each thrust as she continued to swirl her tongue around it.

She matched his pace with her tail and moaned loudly as her nectar gushed all over. She shuddered violently, her hips bucking against her tail as it continued to piston inside her with a mind of its own. Valsheen cried out loud as he continued to slam his hard shaft down her throat while shooting one load of thick hot semen after another until he finally released her hair.

Mia pulled away from his dick, swallowing his load with delight as it squirted two last loads on her face. She collapsed on the ground, purring heavily as her body twitched. It was bliss.

Valsheen moved between her legs and shoved his dick inside her throbbing pussy. Mia meowed loudly, climaxing instantly as he began thrusting harshly. She clung to him as he rested on top, her legs locked around his hips and her arms reaching around his shoulders with her claws digging into his back. He groaned from the pain as she clawed his back, increasing the pace with every moment while pushing his shaft deeper and harder inside her with each thrust.

Mia shuddered violently as she climaxed for a third time. Her inner walls tightened so much Valsheen couldn't move inside her as his dick thickened to unload semen deep inside her box. She cried out loudly, clawing at his back again. Valsheen growled even louder, his body trembling heavily for a moment before collapsing on top of her.

"I wouldn't trade you for a hundred prostitutes," Valsheen said, puffing and panting heavily.

"Mia is worth a lot more than one hundred prostitutes," she said, purring heavily and panting slightly. "Does Master Valsheen feel death is near?"

"No!" Valsheen laughed. "I feel more alive than ever!"

Mia grinned and rolled to swap place with him. "Then Mia is not done." She moved her hips, grinding at his dick while squeezing it tight inside her walls.

Valsheen groaned. "Stop Mia, I can't take more of this."

Mia stopped moving. "But Master Valsheen wanted to fuck until death."

"I never said that!"

"Death is the only way to not have a tomorrow," Mia said.

Valsheen laughed for a long moment as she remained immobile. He pulled her into a kiss and then gazed into her eyes as he swiped some blood off her cheek with his thumb. "Would it please you to go kill Salks?"

"Yes, Mia would be very happy."

"You can go and do whatever you want with Salks right after you use your spell to clean me... and clean yourself if it pleases you. I will sit by the bench on the west side of the manor so that his entire mansion is within your range."

Mia cleansed her Master and took off hastily. Valsheen laughed as he followed her.

12