Tablet Master Ch. 05

Story Info
Pseudo Master.
7.9k words
4.6
4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers

Pseudo Master

Everyone but Wasp, the Captain and the dying seaman had cleared the room. Shadyss was still covered in blood after ripping that seaman's head off, but she couldn't care less as she placed her forefinger on the dying seaman's forehead before reciting an incantation. The tip of her finger produced a faint green light that engulfed his body, glowing brighter at the back of his neck for a moment before fading.

The Captain watched in awe as his man gasped for air. "Can you heal the others too," he said.

"They'll live," Shadyss said, glaring at him as she got back on her feet.

"Get up and pull your pants up," Wasp said.

The Captain was feeble on his feet as he complied, fixing his pants with quivering fingers.

"Please toss the corpse into the sea Shadyss," Wasp said, "and use your spell to clean all this blood off yourself. And you," she glared at the Captain, "fetch a bucket, a mop, and clean this floor."

Wasp bobbed her head in wonder as Shadyss tossed the corpse far out like it was a small pebble. "Would your cleansing spell work on this floor as well?"

"Yes, it would, Mistress," Shadyss said.

"Good to know!" Wasp said with a grin. "It makes this an even bigger punishment knowing that it could be cleaned in an instant with your magic. Get to work Captain!"

The Captain hurried out of the room, grumbling under his beard.

Wasp got dressed and sat on the chair behind the Captain's desk. "So... what happened exactly?" She said. "What did the demon do with my body?"

"Nothing much actually," Shadyss said. "It woke up, pushed me off and was about to unsummon me when the Captain and his men rushed in to attack. They paid the price, but I was able to examine you in the process. It's not a demon. It's a malevolent spirit stuck in that figurine." Shadyss pointed at the King on the desk.

"I had this with me for years," Wasp said, staring at it. "Why did it start only after I went to that ruin?"

"A spirit from the ruin must have connected to it somehow," Shadyss said. "It was able to possess you afterwards. Fear seems to chase it out of you, and it would possess you again after regaining enough strength."

"How can I get rid of that?"

"Leave it behind or destroy it, but both solutions may have some drawbacks."

"What kind of drawbacks?" Wasp reached for the piece.

"I wouldn't touch it," Shadyss said.

"Okay then," Wasp said. "Destroy it now!"

Shadyss wasn't sure this solution was the right one, but as she considered arguing that order, the searing pain reflected in her hesitation. She'd only need a moment to question the order, but the figurine was right there on the desk and the 'now' of that order forced her to smash it before Wasp could change her mind.

"Wait-" Wasp said too late.

Shadyss stared idiotically at her Mistress, placing the figurine back together but the pieces didn't hold.

Wasp inhaled deeply as she clutched the Tablet in her hand. "Shadyss-Mikaellaïnalla!"

*

'Damn it! The spirit took her and probably won't leave her body again, unless she gets terrified or raped again. But she ordered me not to try curing her. Will this order stay in effect for the next time she summons me? I still have much to learn about this damn Tablet.'

*

Shadyss materialized next to Wasp and a luxuriously dressed nobleman. They were standing on a huge carpet in a large room with four marble pillars supporting the twenty-foot-high ceiling. Fancy fabrics, not unlike the carpet, hung from ceiling to floor, displaying skilled needlework and the furniture reflected just as much luxury. Wasp had her hand on a leather bag with her finger discretely touching the Tablet inside and she was wearing her usual outfit.

"What are your orders?" Shadyss said, bowing to Wasp. 'I'm still small,' she thought. 'I guess I come out of that Tablet the same way I went in... or maybe only in size.'

"Stay and be silent for now," Wasp said.

Shadyss nodded.

The man grinned widely as he looked at Shadyss. "A-Ma-Zing," the nobleman said, rubbing his hands enthusiastically.

"Half now the rest after," Wasp said, showing her palm.

The nobleman snapped his fingers and a man servant came running from around the corner. He was wearing nothing more than a white loincloth and carried a small chest that contained a handful of diamonds.

Wasp pulled a small pouch from her pocket and opened it to transfer the diamonds. "Shadyss is yours to command until noon tomorrow," she said with a grin. "You can do as you please with her during that time." Wasp turned to face Shadyss. "I order you to obey every command this man gives to you unless that command may directly or indirectly cause me harm, or unless it would reveal anything about the means I used to summon you."

"As you wish Mistress," Shadyss said.

"If this goes well girl," the nobleman said. "I'll make you rich in no time."

"I look forward to it," Wasp said with a bright smile. "Shadyss will disappear tomorrow at noon."

Wasp walked out of the room as the nobleman kept staring at Shadyss in awe for several moments.

"Hi," he said, his cheek turning red.

Shadyss stared blankly at him. 'He better words his commands carefully,' she thought. 'I don't feel very obedient right now. I wasn't ordered not to harm him either.' She contemplated the idea of ripping his head off. 'I'm curious to see where this will go though.'

"Please to meet you Shadyss."

She didn't react.

The nobleman growled briefly. "I command you to answer all my questions truthfully from now on and not wait for my command!" He circled around to examine her. "What can you do?"

Shadyss raised a brow. As much as she wanted to answer, the question was so vague she didn't feel any pain for not answering right away. "I can walk," she said after a moment. "I can talk, and I can laugh or scream. I can pull my tongue out and-"

"Okay, okay! Enough!" He said, sighing deeply. "I want to know your powers."

"What's your name," Shadyss said.

"I'm Paolus the third," he said, strengthening up proudly.

"Yeah, well, Mr.Turd-"

"Not turd! Third!" the man said blowing through his tongue and glaring at her.

"Yeah, whatever," Shadyss said, chuckling as she realized this relationship was far less binding then the one with her true Mistress.

She grabbed his throat and squeezed just enough not to crush him to death. "When summoned," she said, glaring at him, "I'm bound to obey my Mistress but even her choice of word needs to be clear for I can chose to follow them to the letter and in ways that would make her regret it strongly. She didn't order me not to harm you in any ways, but I chose not to kill you where you stand and then wander off, which I surely can do at any moment. So, tell me why you needed me and what you want from me. If I hear you use the word command, I will kill you on the spot."

She released him. Paolus fell to his knee, holding his throat and coughing for a moment before he got back up.

"Now," Shadyss said with a charming smile as her eyes locked with the impressive bulge under his long skirt. "Let's start over, shall we?" She tried to poke into his mind, but something blocked her. 'He must have protection against mind reading,' she thought.

Paolus grinned as he fixed his long skirt to accommodate his excitement. "I must admit I get a little excited when the rush of fear washes over me. Can you change your appearance?"

"Yes, I can," Shadyss said.

"I'd like you to change into a human," he said.

Shadyss changed into a young human woman with astonishing facial features, long fiery red hair, bright blue eyes and a body Aphrodite would envy.

The two men's jaws dropped as they stared at her nakedness.

'Incredible,' the man servant thought. 'It's the first time I find a woman's body to be beautiful. I wonder if she can turn into a man. Even Paolus seems to be turned on by her. I hope he won't replace me for her, although he only has her until noon tomorrow.'

"Leave us alone Paul," Paolus said, grinding his throat.

The servant hurried out of the room, but Shadyss saw him peeking around the corner and she could still hear his thoughts.

"I've heard a lot of rumors about demons," Paolus said. "One can never be careful enough, so, what happens if we have sex?" He lifted his skirt to expose his manhood.

Shadyss smiled at the sight of his well-endowed erected cock.

"I will give you pleasure beyond anything you've ever experienced," she said, "but I will also need your soul to be satisfied."

"Could you not take my soul?"

Shadyss rolled her eyes. "Yes, it's possible, but it's really taxing, and it greatly depends on you being able to satisfy me without me taking your soul."

"Would it also help if you were a male?"

Shadyss chuckled. "It most certainly will not."

"Would it help if you were commanded not to take my soul?"

"Actually," Shadyss raised an eyebrow, "yes, it would... go on, I'll allow this one."

The man kept staring at her and had already begun masturbating. "I command you to not take my soul and to not let me die of a heart attack while we have sex."

Shadyss smiled wickedly. She could never refuse having sex no matter the circumstances; after all, she was part succubus.

'I wish I could join them,' Paul thought. 'She could probably dominate him so much more than I ever could... hell I wish she would dominate me too.'

She shoved Paolus down to his knees and stepped on his hard shaft. He laughed and moaned gutturally at the same time. Shadyss couldn't catch his thoughts and didn't feel what he felt, but she knew this was pleasure to him and not pain, but she caught Paul's thoughts and feelings and the man servant was thrilled.

"Come and join us Paul," she said in a commanding tone.

The man came running before she had even finished her sentence.

"Kneel!" She said, raising one foot off the ground. "Lick my foot clean!"

Paul kneeled next to Paolus and both began licking her foot feverishly. Shadyss felt bliss and her pheromones filled the room in no time.

She knew Paul was infected right away, but Paolus was protected from its effect. 'It must be the same thing preventing me from reading his mind and his emotions,' she thought. 'This is excellent. Let's see if I still have it without my poison amplifying all his senses.'

She put her foot down. Both followed it to the floor and continued to lick it.

"Stop, you miserable filthy dogs," she said, whipping her foot at them. "You," she pointed Paul. "Stay!"

She pushed Paolus with her foot, forcing him to lay on his back as she moved to straddle him, rubbing atop his member. Paolus moaned softly and grabbed her hip. Her nectar lubricated the entrance soon enough for her to slide his cock inside her. His large cock pushed against her walls as her poison infiltrated his senses instantly, but its effect seemed diminished, yet not completely countered. She grinned.

He moaned loudly and reached for her breasts, groping them hard as he bucked his hips against her. She reduced her size slightly to feel him larger and deeper inside her, moaning as his membrane pushed against her pelvis and rubbed at her soft spot even harder.

Paolus howled loudly as he began shuddering between her legs. She felt his warm semen filling her as she increased the pace, grinding at his shaft feverishly. With his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his fingers clenched at her breasts, she knew he was in ecstasy, but she couldn't link to his senses with her telepathy; Paul acted as the beacon, feeding her senses with his pleasure adding to hers, but she needed more to climax, and she didn't want to kill him. She couldn't take his soul either. 'I wonder what will happen if I can't help it?' she thought.

Paul was completely at the mercy of her pheromones and even without feeling the effect of her poison, it was enough to make him cum. He moaned loudly as he grabbed his cock with both hands, shooting his semen on them.

Paolus cried louder and louder. She continued to bounce up and down his shaft as he reached two orgasms by the time Paul had finished coating them with his seeds.

She kept going. She knew his heart would fail eventually but if it didn't happen while having sex, she'd be obeying his command. She'd usually drain souls to reach climax, which was the pinnacle of pleasure for her, but she had learned to control herself with time, especially when dealing with innocent people. Paolus was no innocent, but she was still curious to find out what this was all about before it turned into a threesome.

She needed more. "Fuck me Paul!"

The servant coated her back with semen before filling her with even more semen as he slid his dick deep inside her anus and began thrusting madly.

Both men were locked in a state of constant bliss, unable to stop, unable to cool down as they went through one orgasm after the next. She fed from Paul's ecstasy to help build her climax, but she couldn't feed from Paolus and she could tell he was only a few seconds away from a heart attack. 'I don't want to feel that pain again,' she thought. 'I need a soul.'

Using her connection to Paul, she reached for his soul. 'I need your soul Paul,' she said to his mind. 'Please surrender your soul to me or your Master will die.'

No man had ever resisted her during sex. She could only take a soul under two circumstances; willingness, or death, which both always occurred when she had sex. Her pheromones helped weaken their mind and her nectar amplified physical pleasure tenfold.

"Yes!" Paul cried out. "Take my soul! Yes!"

Shadyss climaxed. She arched her back, Paul clinging to her and shuddering violently as he too felt bliss like no mortal could feel. She cried out loudly, her nectar spraying all over Paolus as she felt both cocks throbbing heavily inside her, filling her thickly with their warm semen for a long moment.

Paul slid away from her, inert. Paolus was panting heavily, a breath away from a heart attack.

She waited for a moment before pulling away, blissful. Paul's soul was refreshing and empowering, as any souls were to her. 'Maybe I should put it back,' she thought. 'Let's wait to see what Paolus has to say about it first. I don't feel like weakening myself so much unless it's necessary.'

She rested on the carpet for a long moment, enjoying the resonance of bliss and the enthralling smell of semen while waiting for Paolus to recover.

It took almost an hour before he regained consciousness. "Thank you for not killing me," was the first thing he said.

He slowly got up, wobbling on his legs as he fixed his skirt.

Shadyss got up as well and flicked her wrist to pull a chair from the far corner. The chair flung across the room and stopped behind him.

Paolus sat down. "This was incredible. Is there a way I could keep you here longer?"

"There might be a way," Shadyss said, "but I'd like to know why you needed me in the first place."

"I want to kill a man called Valsheen and I don't want his death to link back to me," Paolus said, snapping his fingers.

"I don't kill innocent people," she said, stepping aside as she looked at Paul's body.

"What did you do to my servant?"

"Paul's dead. I took his soul," she said. "You protected yourself but forgot to protect him."

"But you just said-" Paolus stared at Paul for a moment. "You don't kill innocent people, but you kill my servant?"

"You didn't give me much choice," she said with a smile. "I couldn't take yours, I couldn't let you have a heart attack, and something is blocking me from feeding on your emotions. All that didn't help satiate me, so I had to take his soul."

"Give it back!" Paolus said. "I com-"

She grabbed his cheek swiftly and lifted him right off the chair. "Do not dare me mortal!"

Paolus wiggled slightly into what she interpreted as a nod.

"I need your help and I was curious to find out what you needed me for," she said, releasing him.

Paolus moved behind the chair, holding its back as though the chair would protect him. "I already made a deal with the girl and paid her," he said.

"I'm sure we can come up with a much more profitable deal you and I."

"What kind of deal?"

"That girl is possessed by a spirit," Shadyss said. "If you help me cure her, I will give you your diamonds back."

"What about Valsheen?"

"You can hire someone else to kill him when you get your diamonds back."

"I command you to stay immobile," Paolus shouted hastily.

She lunged at him, but was compelled too soon, her claws shaking barely in contact with his face. She wanted to move but the pain was overwhelming, and she had no control over her body. She was a passenger; a prisoner in her own body again. She wanted to speak, and she would most certainly rip his head off at the slightest opportunity, but she could only observe, in agony, while her body responded to her pseudo Master. She couldn't even scream her anger out.

Paolus was shaking and feeble on his legs as he stared at her for a moment. "I command you to not cause me harm in any ways and to obey my requests even when I don't specifically use the word command."

"Devious filthy human!" Shadyss said as she regained motor control. "We could have been allies, but you just signed your death warrant."

"Sit down!" Paolus said.

Shadyss sat long, resting on her arms with her legs spread.

Paolus swallowed before shaking his head. "Change back to your true form and don't try to seduce me again!"

She sighed deeply as her body changed back to her feline form with her scales and wings.

"Give Paul his soul back and bring him back to life," he said.

Shadyss roared. She complied reluctantly as the searing pain grew slightly. She stepped on Paul's hand, crushing it under her weight as she recited a long incantation. The usual resurrection spell required a tremendous amount of energy meant to fetch a soul from across the dimensions to recall it to its body, but since the soul was right there within her, all she needed was a spell that restored and cured the body as she reached within her to return the soul.

Paul gasped for air and shuddered. "That was incredible," he said with a most satisfied grin on his face, his dick, still hard as rock.

"Don't move Shadyss," Paolus said.

"I wasn't going to kill him again," she said. "But smart decision, although I could still kill him without moving. You should leave Paul."

Paul took off.

"I want you to find Valsheen and kill him as soon as you do," Paolus said. "He lives in the neighboring city, but the girl told me you fly fast enough to get there in a few hours. Go now."

'I'm bound, and I can't go far from my Mistress,' Shadyss thought as she walked towards the exit. 'I'm not sure she knows about that limitation though.'

"Wait," Paolus said. "You can't go out like this, people will go nuts and the wizards will kill you."

Shadyss scoffed, but she stopped, as commanded. "I can turn invisible," she said. "Is this okay?"

"Yes," he said. "Don't cause more trouble than needed to accomplish your mission."

'Damn this human,' she thought, walking outside after turning invisible.

She looked around for Wasp, but she wasn't in sight. The street was large and very busy. Noble's carriages, merchant carts, guards, people walking by and kids running around, screaming and laughing; everyone was human but the guards. They were something new. Something Shadyss had never seen before; a mix between an Orc and a Lizard man. It looked very ugly, but the humans appeared accommodated to them.

Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers