Taboo Ch. 02

Story Info
His fantasies encroach into reality.
1.4k words
4.33
21.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furious1
furious1
32 Followers

The next few weeks passed by surreally like in a dream; he felt like he was viewing his life as an observer. He watched at first as they bumped into each other frequently around the house in an awkward fashion; averting eye contact and keeping their discussions to a minimum. He then watched as the situation became more comfortable and their contact warmed and then normalized; however they both seemed to sneak sly smiles and peaks at each other as if they shared an unspoken and hidden secret. During these weeks there were no incidents of exhibitionism or voyeurism and life went on; however visions and fantasies of watching her and having her watch him danced playfully in his head continuously and he often relieved himself using these images as fuel.

At the beginning of the fourth week he was in the basement, ironing a shirt for a job interview, when he heard the hatch to the upstairs laundry shoot open and close and watched as a pair of cotton panties slid down the shoot and fall into an old crib that she used as a hamper. He knew that meant that she had just taken these off and was getting into the shower; his stomach and groin exploded with an electric type of vibration as he walked to the hamper and looked at the crumpled fresh panties. He reached for them and brought to them to his face; they were soft and warm. He closed his eyes as he imagined them slipping off of her, exposing her full black bush and ample buttocks. His member grew in his shorts to an extreme point of hardness as he breathed in deep and smiled comfortably at the intoxicating aroma of her scent. How he longed to touch her, smell her and taste her.

Opening his eyes and shaking the cobwebs from his head he fully inspected her panties taking notice of just a little bit of wetness in the crotch; he brought this part to first his nose and then to the tip of his tongue and tasted her lightly at first and then sucking the juices from the fabric as his nose was pressed firmly to where her ass and her beautiful anus was. Soon without a touch to it, his hard cock began throbbing and then gushed out his semen in large pulsating surges. First a pleasant calm fell over him like a warm blanket followed by embarrassment, shame and guilt.

What kind of animal did this? He wondered to himself as he removed his boxers and threw them in the hamper.

He gathered himself, put on a fresh pair of boxers and finished ironing the shirt so that he could attend his scheduled interview.

After he had left, she was in the basement preparing a load of wash when she reached into the hamper and was shocked when her hand slid into his cold and wet boxers accidentally. She removed her hand and began wiping it on her pants; first disgusted and annoyed but she was also noticing her panties next to his boxers as the mental picture started forming. A pair of his soiled and sticky boxers next to a pair of her panties that looked like someone had tried to suck the fabric out of the crotch.

"This has to stop," she said aloud to herself, ignoring the tingle that she felt in the same spot that she knew he had been fantasizing about when he sniffed and licked her panties while he masturbated. Several hours later as the day slipped slowly into the night he found himself at his study in his room checking his email for any signs from the company he had interviewed with earlier in the day; with no messages he logged onto a site of his pleasure and happily perused various female forms engaged in various sexual acts. Even with the images clearly in front of him he could not fade away the prevalent image of her; near and pleasuring herself.

He did not hear her at first coming down the hall as he leaned back in the chair at his desk with his eyes closed and his fist firmly and slowly stroking his manhood; but he did hear his door open. He quickly stopped stroking but he kept his eyes closed with his cock in his hand; he grasped it firmly and held still as he felt her watching him. Slowly he started stroking it again with his confidence high and knowing that she was there, quiet and watching him he could almost hear and smell her touching herself, which she was. Incredibly to her she realized that her plans had been stopped in their tracks as instead of confronting him she was paralyzed with eroticism as she watched him manipulate the hard cock that she fantasized about. She knew that she wanted it; she wanted it in her hand, in her mouth, in her wet pussy and in her ass. She knew that regardless of how wrong it was that it felt so right; and that he would do anything to her and for her that she commanded. The thought of telling him to lick her, to suck her and to put his tongue anywhere and everywhere and knowing that he would do it was too much to bear.

"Honey, I need your help," she said, surprising them both.

"Of course" he replied as he uncomfortably stuffed his hard -on in his boxers and stood up out of his chair.

"I lost the remote to my TV in my bedroom and can't find it" she lamely said.

"I'll find it for you" He said as he stood with an obvious erection in his underwear.

She led him to her room and then bent down on all fours with her head looking under the bed and her beautiful ass fully protruding into the night in her thin shear pajama shorts. Her beautiful pussy was playfully protruding out of her silky pajama shorts and he could see all of her. She slid a hand behind her as she pushed her ass up and out to lamely cover her womanhood. It did not work and he also bent down on his fours only to get a better and closer look of her womanhood as he pretended to help her search for the remote.

He found the remote on the floor in plain sight and realized that she was teasing him, with the intent of having him watch her as he let her watch him and he was thankful for that. He cupped the remote and stood up so that he could toss it over the bed.

"I think I found it," He proclaimed.

"Where?" She asked.

"It's right over here, I think on this side of the bed" he said pointing.

She stood up and climbed on the bed; then she crawled across it and leaned down over the other side while reaching down to feel for it.

"Hold my legs?" She asked.

And he did; he held her legs first at the ankles as she bent over the bed and then slowly moved his hands up until finally he had his hands firmly grasping the undersides of her buttocks as she leaned and then he spread her cheeks with his head bent down and sniffed her open pussy and ass.

"Hey!" She said, "Watch out mister"

Throwing caution to the wind and ignoring all of his basic instincts he used his hands to part her pussy and her ass and gave a long continuous lick starting at her clitoris and ending at her ass. When his tongue reached her ass he gave an extra push of his tongue insuring that it reached full penetration into her anus before he withdrew it and gave her asshole and her pussy a nice long kiss.

Her hands instinctively reached behind her to at first remove his face from her privates but at last to pull it more firmly into place. There was no stopping him now and they both knew it; he had his face and tongue in places that she had never felt a man before and his hand were now reaching up to firmly grasp her breasts. His tongue was relentless of his pursuit for her juices and she gave in.

It felt so good as she knew that it was so wrong.

furious1
furious1
32 Followers