Taboo Ch. 02

Story Info
Joe's Story: Joe takes his wife's best friend, whether she likes it or not.
1.9k words
3.89
68k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02

(Joe's Story)

Joe had always coveted his wife Gina's best friend from afar. She was his upper most fantasy whenever he needed to relieve himself and had even visualized fucking her as Gina was bouncing on his cock. Lydia had always done it for him with her sleek black hair and oriental looks. The fact she possessed a nice firm body only added fuel to his desires. He frequently wondered what it would be like to push his thick cock inside her nice tight pussy.

The scenarios he placed himself in with Lydia were becoming more and more elaborate of late and the though of fucking Lydia whether she liked it or not always caused him to shoot the most intense of orgasms. Soon it felt like the fantasy was consuming his every day thoughts, he never thought he would actually get the chance to carry out his most intimate of desires until that is Lydia's husband did him a huge favour by leaving Lydia for his physiotherapist.

"Is it okay if Lydia stays for a few weeks?" Gina asked him as they shared their evening meal.

Joe shook his head and sliced his knife through his steak. "No, not at all. That's perfectly fine by me."

Gina reached across the table and stroked his hand fondly, "You are so understanding, and I love that about you."

So, the deal was done and it was arranged for Lydia to stay just while she got her head together and found herself somewhere to stay. The day she arrived with her suitcase at her feet, Joe felt like he was going to combust with sexual energy. Lydia looked vulnerable and teary like a little girl lost however; Joe noticed that her attire wasn't exactly that of a woman in deep crisis. Lydia was wearing the tightest of red mini skirts, her pert breasts were encased in a white t shirt and it was quite evident she had decided against wearing a bra, the protrusion of her hear nipples were clear for all to see. As she walked past him, Joe caught a whiff of her perfume, a heavy musky scent which made his loins stir. Closing the door behind them Joe watched as Lydia sashayed down the hall way before reaching the bottom of the stair. She put her suitcase down and bent over just enough so Joe could catch a glimpse of her shaven pussy. The urge to unzip his pants and grab hold of her from behind was almost too much to bear. Instead he enjoyed the feeling of his cock straining against the confines of his jeans.

That evening as he lay in bed beside Gina, Joe felt his cock growing hard again as an image of Lydia's pussy entered his mind. That night he fucked Gina so hard that she begged him to stop which only spurred him on even more, all he wanted to do was punish her, imagining her pussy were her best friends.

As the days went by Joe became more and more convinced that Lydia was teasing him. On Sunday she sat opposite him whilst he was having his breakfast and unpeeled a banana before putting it slowly into her mouth making a right meal of it before actually taking a bite. It was so obvious to Joe that she was imagining she was sucking his cock. Then Tuesday evening she had come out of the bathroom with just a white towel wrapped around her childlike frame and it had taken Joe all his will power not to rip it off her. The time passed but Lydia's teasing in Joes mind seemed to be getting worse and he was finding it increasingly hard to deal with his aching cock which was now it seemed in a perpetual state of arousal.

What really surprised Joe was the fact that Gina seemed to be totally oblivious to her best friend's shenanigans and flirtations. In fact, Joe was now sure that to be fair he was well within his rights to teach Lydia a lesson for humiliating Gina in such a manner it really was unfair of her. The more he thought about it the easier it seemed to reach the decision to punish Lydia once and for all.

One Saturday morning, Gina was unexpectedly called into the office to deal with a particularly difficult client. As Joe watched her pack her briefcase with paperwork he became aware of Lydia out of the corner of his eye. He turned to look and she smiled at him knowingly, a satin kimono was the only thing covering her modesty.

Soon after Gina left the house Joe sat at the kitchen table, his hand surreptitiously stroking his cock as he watched Lydia making a bowl of cereal. She had clipped her hair up so he could see the shape of her slender neck and he imagined getting hold of her hair and gripping it tightly in his fingers. He felt his cock go as rigid as an iron bar. Before he knew what he was doing he was getting up out of his chair. He watched as Lydia bent down to get the carton of milk out of the fridge. She was so close to him he could almost smell her sex pheromones like those of butterfly and Lydia was ripe for breeding and he was going to make sure that they did just that. Joe was going to fill her pussy with his hot cum after he had given her pussy the punishment it deserved.

Joe looked down and could see his cock protruding through the fabric of his pyjama bottoms. He walked over to Lydia; standing behind her he pressed his hardness against her. She jumped and turned round the look of shock on her face turning Joe on even more. She slapped him across the face.

"What do you think you are doing?" She shouted, her eyes blazing with indignation which Joe thought was a bit of a cheek to be honest. He knew deep down she wanted his cock. In fact as he pulled open her dressing gown he was hoping that she would put up a bit of a fight and then he would be able to force hr to submit. His eyes looked at her gorgeous unblemished body that was briefly exposed until Lydia quickly wrapped the fabric back around her tying her belt. Quickly and in one swift movement grabbed Lydia's hands and forced them behind her back, her gasp of horror spurring him on. He lifted the kimono and rubbed his cock all over the top of her pussy, leaving a thin line of pre cum on hr lips. He forced her legs apart with his thighs, ready to push his cock inside her but then he realised that he didn't want to fuck Lydia here in the kitchen. Gina was going to be out all day but Joe realised as he looked at the clock that time was of the essence because his daughter Maisie was due home after a sleep over at her friends. Taking hold of her hair in one hand and keeping her hands behind her back with the other, Joe marched her out of the kitchen ignoring her pleas for him to stop.

Forcing her up the stairs Joe decided that he was going to fuck her on Maisie's bed. It was a split decision and an idea that had never even been part of his fantasy but suddenly the thought seemed really appealing. Opening the bedroom door he pushed Lydia inside so hard she fell against the bed. He pulled her up and forced her onto the bed. He needed to tie her up and fuck her, damn he might even get one of Gina's vibrators and use it on Lydia, his mind was a flood of possibilities.

Taking hold of her hair Joe lay on top of Lydia. "Don't think I don't know this is what you have been wanting ever since you came to stay." He murmured in her ear as his fingers found her pussy lips and he pushed them into her tight glory hole which clamped around him like she had never been invaded in her life. He bit into her neck as Lydia lay froze like a statue. As he moved his fingers in and out Joe's eyes scanned the bedroom for something to tie Lydia with. He saw Maisie's school uniform in a pile in the corner of the room, her school tie coiled on top. "Don't fucking move." He ordered as he stood up and went to retrieve the tie. Walking back to the bed he dragged Lydia to one side and forced her hands above her head and wrapped the tie around her wrists before tying it around the brass headboard. Lydia tried to kick him and she wriggled a little but Joe knew that was just a half hearted struggle and if she carried on with that he would just tie each of her feet to the bottom of the bed. Joe climbed onto the bed and forced his thick thighs between Lydia legs forcing them apart, spreading them as wide as was feasibly possible. He unleashed his cock from his pyjama bottoms and pressed the head of his cock against Lydia's opening before pushing himself inside her, in one hard swift movement causing her to groan, he pushed the length of his cock as far as it would go.

"Just relax baby." He whispered in her ear. "I promise you will enjoy it. Your pussy feels gorgeous see how tight you are holding on to me, your pussy doesn't want to let me go."

The feeling Joe experienced as he fucked Lydia was like nothing he had ever felt before and soon he was building up to shooting his load inside her> he wanted to turn her round and fuck her form behind but the feeling was so good he felt like he couldn't let go. Lydia started to moan loudly and Joe clamped his hand over her mouth. Within minutes his thick cum was shoot deep inside Lydia his hand pressing harder over her mouth and nose as he emptied his frustration inside her. He finally moved his hand off her mouth and she gasped, gulping in the air she had been temporarily deprived of. Joe climbed off her and smiled as she started back at him dazed, like she couldn't believe what had just happened. Joe stroked her face. "See this is what happens when you tease me with your short skirts and the little wriggle of you hips."

Joe sat on the end of the bed and took the box of tissues off the bedside table and wiped his cock before putting it back discarding the used tissues in the waste paper basket. He put his hands together and looked at Lydia smiling. "You enjoyed that didn't you?" He asked. Lydia nodded back. Joe glanced at the clock on the bedroom before leaning over and untying Lydia. "I had so much more planned for you but time is running out."

As soon as he untied her Lydia jumped off the bed and ran from the bedroom. Joe let her go whilst he straightened the bed sheets. Placing the tie on top of Maisie's school uniform he took one last glance to make sure that everything was as he found it before leaving the room, shutting the door.

THE END