Taboo: City Girl

Story Info
A recording turns little sister into a sex slave.
2.7k words
3.9
292.1k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skyee
Skyee
6 Followers

I had been sneaking out almost every night and I thought I was so crafty. My friend Ashley had even covered for me a few times telling my parents that she was having me over. On top of that I had been sneaking my way into twenty one and over clubs with a fake I.D. as well as using it to purchase beer. It wasn't until things really started getting hectic that I got into a little trouble.

Steve was a guy that had picked me up at a bar I had snuck into and convinced me to invite him over to my parents house. Of course I picked a day when I knew they wouldn't be home. One of their infamous Las Vegas sexual escapades. So Steve arrives and I give him the news but invite him in anyway. We do some skinny dipping and make out by the pool. Later we head over to the guest house and smoke one of Steve's special cigars. In no time flat I was light headed. "Come here," he half whispered to me. When I looked up at him he was leaning against my fathers desk with his cock sticking straight out of his pants. I gave him a teasing smile and kneeled down in front of him giving the tip of his penis a kiss.

"You want me to suck your cock?" I asked innocently.

"Yeah suck my cock baby," he said. I ran my tongue around in circles over his throbbing shaft as he began to slide in and out of my mouth. My hands slowly caressing his inner thighs and then rubbing his balls as I sucked him off. Every time going deeper and deeper on his huge member I could feel his thrusts getting faster and faster as he placed his hands on the back of my head. I swallowed his cock deep throat and then let it back out again sucking harder as he moaned. I could feel his cock twitch in my mouth and I pulled it out jerking it off in my mouth. Cum shooting in and around my tender lips as he moaned in pleasure. As he stared down at me I licked my lips and pulled in all his cum swallowing every drop. As much as I wanted him to fuck me he wouldn't. I kind of got the feeling he knew I wasn't as old as I said I was. The night was pretty much over after that and I never saw Steve again.

Now my mother married a few years after my father had died to Robert and along with Robert came his two sons Mike and Tommy. When they first arrived I couldn't even believe that they began making passes at me. Robert laughed it off and said boys will be boys. I on the other hand was seriously offended. It wasn't that big of a deal till I caught Tommy on my bed in my room jacking off in a pair of my silk panties. Instead of being shocked at getting caught he threw the panties aside and grabbed his cock telling me that he wanted to fuck me so bad but he'd settle for a blowjob. I never told anyone about that but I was definitely going to get a lock on my door. Well those sneaky perverts had been in the upstairs room in the guest house watching some football game and heard the commotion. Upon seeing Steve and I smoking his special cigar they grabbed a video camera and began rolling tape. They caught everything from us smoking to me sucking Steve's cock. I didn't know they had it till that afternoon when both our parents had gone to work.

They were both sitting on the couch watching TV when I came down for a snack. "Hey why dont you come and watch TV with us Skyee. I promise we wont bite if you don't," said Tommy. "I don't think so," I said. "There's something on you might want to see though." I stood for a second and stared at the TV as they hit play on the VCR. Not only had they taped me with Steve they had taped me sneaking in and out almost every night, once even at a club drinking. They had to have been following me around for days.

"It would be a shame if mom and dad found this tape huh?" Mike said. "Okay what do you assholes want," I snapped. "How about a blowjob," Mike said. "How about letting me slip into that pink little snatch of yours," Said Tommy as he patted the seat between him and Mike. I felt hopeless and desperate but what could I do. I sat between them. Mike started rubbing my tits and kissing my mouth as Tommy kissed my neck and began fingering my pussy. All I had on was a pair of panties and a long shirt. The shirt was the first thing to go. Mike leaned back and unzipped his pants letting his cock jump out. I stared at him with contempt but had no choice but to go down on him. Tommy had pulled one of my legs up onto his shoulder as the other dangled from the couch and pulled my panties to the side sliding his tongue across my pussy lips as he fingered me. I moaned in surprise and Mike put his hands on the back of my head forcing me to go all the way down on him.

Tommy kneeled in front of my pussy and slid his cock in immediately fucking me fast and hard. I started to suck Mike off faster as Tommy rammed his cock into me. I could feel Tommy leaning in closer and closer as he fucked me harder. "You always thought you were to good for us. Look at you now bitch," Tommy said as he pounded me. I pulled off of Mike's cock and turned me head toward Tommy trying to give some sort of response but could only moan. Mike grabbed my head and shoved it back onto his cock forcing me to suck him off faster as his hips began to buck. I reached back with my free hand and rubbed my clit and felt how wet my pussy was. I ran my fingers across Tommy's throbbing rod as it slid in and out of my pussy faster and faster. Finally Mike shot his cum into my mouth and I sucked him off getting every drop. Mike stood up and went to the kitchen to get a beer but Tommy was behind me all the way positioning me doggy style. He grabbed my hair and pulled me upright and straight as he rammed me slapping my ass. "You fucking like this don't you bitch," he barked.

"Oh yes. Oh fuck me," I screamed. He let go of my hair and I leaned my upper body against the cushion of the couch as he pounded me. I could tell he was going to cum soon. He pulled out quickly and I could feel his hot jizm shooting across my back and then the tip of his penis pressing against my tiny asshole. I tried to jump up but he was on top of me grabbing me by the hair and whispering into my ear. "Your mine now and I'm going to do what ever the fuck I want with you." His cock slid in and out of my ass a few times before it really got in and I could feel his warm seamen pumping into my ass as he moaned in my ear. Finally he rolled off of me slapping my ass on the way out. I went upstairs and took a shower and hopped into bed confused by what just took place.

I couldn't sleep at all that night and jumped every time I heard a sound. What scared me even more was the fact that my parents had made plans to go on a trip for a week and I would be left all alone with Tommy and Mike. Yet the more I thought about being fucked the way I did I started to feel a little turned on. I reached down and felt my sore pussy giving it a gentle rub. Soon enough though I was laying in bed with my legs spread apart fingering my pink snatch till I came. Finally I fell asleep.

The next day I woke up late and had just missed our parents leaving for their trip. The house was empty and seemed for once kind of eerie to me. I immediately called Ashly and told her I was going to spend the week at her house. She told me to come right over so I ran up to my room to grab some clothes and my toothbrush. I had packed everything and was about ready to go when I turned and saw Tommy and Mike standing in the doorway. "Where do you think your going?" Tommy asked. "We got some fun planned for you." I dropped my bag and tried desperately to think of something I could do. Maybe jump out the window or try and run past them but I knew I couldn't get away.

"What do you guys want?." I said. "Maybe some more head," Mike said. "Nah bro you should try some of that tight ass," Tommy said. They moved in towards me and I backed up only to fall on my bed. I sat there for a second thinking of how easy this is for them. They both leaned down on the bed and stared intimidating at me.

"Take of your clothes," Tommy said. I pulled my shirt over my head and unsnapped my bras and immediately Mike grabbed one of my nipples twisting it between his fingers. I slid off my skirt and panties letting them fall to the floor. Mike leaned back on the bed and told me to sit on his cock. I climbed on top of him and slid his cock into my pussy as he started bucking his hips. Tommy leaned in behind me and slipped the head of his cock over my asshole. He pounded away till his cock was in me all the way. I couldn't believe how bad it hurt but all at the same time it feel so good having their bare skin rubbing all over me as they penetrated me.

They sandwiched me between their bodies and began fucking me ferociously as I came over and over all over Mikes cock. In no time Tommy had come in my ass and Mike had rolled over on top of me throwing my legs behind my head as he hammered my tender pussy. Tommy moved up and began rubbing his seamen covered cock on my lips as I turned away. "Suck it bitch," he yelled. I had no choice but to open my mouth and take his cock in. Tommy pulled out moved up towards my head squirting his come all over my face. Both Tommy and Mike laughed as they walked out of the room. I wanted to cry but got up and took a shower, grabbed my stuff, and went to Ashly's.

Ashly listened to the entire story in awe at what I had just been through. "Well is there anyway we can get the tape from your brothers?" She asked." I don't even know where it is or how many copies of it there are," I replied. "Look maybe you should just tell your parents the truth and then all this stuff will stop."

"Are you kidding me I'll be so dead if I do." So for the remainder of the night Ashly and I sat up figuring out some plan to get me out of my position as sex slave. Finally before near passing out exhaustion we came up with a perfect idea.

Mom and dad had come home and life had begun to resum as normal. There would be an occasion or two when I would have to meet Mike and Tommy in the garage or guest house and let them fuck me. My first plan of attack was under way. I had given Ashely a spare key to the house and she snuuck in while we were all at a family function so that she could go into Tommy and Mikes room and set them up. When we got home I kind of hinted that while we were on our own Tommy and Mike had been in their room doing drugs and that they had acidently spoke out loud as to their whereabouts. Robert stormed into their room and found the spot where Ashely had hid the drugs and I expected that at anytime soon he would have them both thrown out or atleast sent to a rehabilitation clinic. It didn't exactly turn out the way I had planned.

A few days later Robert had insisted that Mike and Tommy go on a camping trip with their uncle. It was sweet relief for me. I had decided to hang around the house and enjoy my free time while they were gone. I woke up and took a shower and walked lesiurly around the house in my robe till I heard someone in the den. I grabbed the cell phone and was about to call the police when I heard Robert call out. "Skyee is that you?." I answered and he told me to come into the den real quick. "Whats up?" I said. I just wanted to let you know that I am working at home for the next week or so just incase you needed me to get you anything" He said.

I nodded and walked out. "Oh yeah. Skye," he called again. I stuck my head back in the door and asnwered him again. "Yes." Could you do me a favor and switch on the television so I can listen to the news while I work. "Okay," I said. When I turned on the TV to my surprise it was one of the tapes Mike and Tommy had made of them fucking me. I turned around and stared at Robert for a minute. "What is this?." I said. "I was kind of hoping you could tell me you little slut." IMy jaw dropped and I could only stare at Robert as he jumped from his seat and made his way towards me. He grabbed me by the arms and shoved me against his desk throwing my legs up so that I was sitting on it. "You want to get fucked you little whore," he shouted. "You like getting your pussy fucked." Before I could do anything he was shoving me down so that I was on my back on top of his desk. He pulled his cock out and rammed it in me and began fucking me hard. "You like that dont you little whore?." He said again. "Please stop," I begged him. He kept fucking me and ripping off my robe he began groping my tits and squeezing the nipples hard. In no time at all he had came. I got up and started to walk out and he called me again. "I didn't say you could leave bitch. Get over here and suck my cock." I kneeled down infront of him and sucked him off and then ran to my room and locked the door.

Now not only did I have Tommy and Mike to worry about I also had Robert too. It was getting chaotic in my house and I decided to run away. I stole some money from Roberts drawer in his room and bought a bus ticket and left for good. I wrote my mom a note telling her exactly where I was and why I left. The bus was going to drive me to my grandfathers house where I could escape. When I finally got there my grandmother started in that my mother was worried about me and had called the police on Robert and his two sons. I was relieved to hear that they were in trouble and my mom suggested I stay out with my grandparents for awhile while she sorts things out. I think back on those times when Tommy and Mike fucked me whenever they wanted to and sometimes I get turned on by it and other times it reminds me just how easy it was for them and just how easily it could happen again. I settled nicely in with my grandparents. Maybe one day I'll go home again.

Skyee
Skyee
6 Followers