Taboo for Two Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike and his mother-in-law's cousin Ally enjoy it.
2.3k words
4.27
53.2k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a scorching afternoon in late July, like high 90s. The humidity is relentless and the sun is high in the sky without a sign of setting. But, my mother-in-law's cousin Ally needs her lawn manicured, so since I ask How high? on the way up when Ally yells Jump! I will mow and trim her grass without one complaint.

And, I'll love every minute of it.

Ally and I are pretty tight. We're both widowed, suffering through the deaths of our spouses the same winter week just two years ago. We were simply a man and woman who shared holiday meals before the tragedies struck. Now, Ally and I text, message, visit, call, and slap each other's asses whenever we get the opportunity. Well, I offer just a love tap, but she hauls off and smacks the hell out of my butt, then comments 'That's a sexy hard ass you have there, Michael! You working out?'

Then I usually begin to think it's possible with Ally, yet I move on from those thoughts because...of course...she is my mother-in-law's cousin.

Trouble is, she's my mother-in-law's hot cousin.

At age 60, Ally looks 40, at most. Her brunette hair is cut in a fashionable bob with a flip under. Her eyes are dark, like a youthful French woman. In fact, she looks like Coco Chanel in her younger days before the cigarette lines dashed a puffy face. Ally has small cute boobs and the butt I love tap is a nice narrow and round. Yet, the featured attraction on Ally's frame is her legs. They are tanned, extraordinarily long, and shapely, extending all the way up to her ass. When Ally wants to knock men dead, she wears a mini dress, or a pencil skirt, or short shorts, all accentuating her angular beauty cut high by the legs.

She's got legs, and she knows how to use them.

When ZZTop penned that line, they may as well had been looking at Ally.

Arriving at Ally's home, I pull my late model candy-apple red El Do up to the open garage. In there I see lawn equipment. A Lawn-Boy mower and a Stihl 2-stroke weed wacker are resting on the floor. I gaze around Ally's yard. The lawn is already manicured, with not a blade of grass out of place and no weeds within a hundred yards.

Why am I here?

Just as I was turning to walk back into the garage, I heard a loud Thwap! and felt a sharp sting on my ass.

"Ouch!"

"That's a sexy hard ass you got there, Michael! I know you're working out!"

That all-to-familiar statement is followed by a snorting laugh. I spin around to see Ally behind me. She's looking good in a two-piece athletic running top and shorts. You've seen what I'm talking about during the televised coverage of the 2016 Rio Olympics; the female runners are world-class athletes, barely dressed, and they're hot.

Now, Ally does run to stay in shape, but I'm used to seeing her in high cut shorts and a t-shirt tucked in. Today, however, Ally's outfit is a day-glo jog bra displaying a little titillating tit action and one of those ultra tight day-glo compression bottoms with no more than an inch of cloth holding the front and back together. It's almost like a string bikini but tighter, like second skin.

Ally's face is split with a smile, like 'I got you, Michael!'

The compression bottoms. The attitude. The compression bottoms. Ally has aroused my interest. At this point I would like to have thought ahead and worn a jock strap under my shorts.

As my hard on grows, I think quickly and drop the white towel from my neck and cover my crotch vertically, similar to a loincloth.

Our playful relationship. Ally's loooong legs. The compression ass. The evil grin. This is not the first time she's surprised me with a sexy look. That always creates a frustrating unrequited knot in my Levi's.

I'm 33 years of age. Over the past 18 months I've been what one would call sexually satisfied through a couple of widows who like me. I'm young, vital, and strong due to Cross-Fit, which helps my popularity. We the widowed just understand what the deal is and simply care for each other's needs without expectations of commitment.

Ally chooses not to be a member of that community, maybe because of her relative older age. Yet, being 60 does not prevent Ally from flirting with me until my face is red and a round mound is growing in my pants. This usually goes on to the point of discomfort, after which I have to retreat to the privacy of my home and stroke it while thinking about being seduced by Ally. Very efficient are these thoughts about Ally and fucking Ally in that I end up popping off with gushers in a minute or two.

Her birth age compared to her looks age is almost dissonant. Yet, I don't care because I'm at 100 percent erection now, and it's difficult to hold my seven inch cock down under the loin cloth.

"Here I am," Ally says, "dressed to make you think, and you don't have one word for your own mother-in-law's own cousin?"

"Well, Ally, you're...uh...hot! Yes...hot! Hot in that track outfit...or...gear. Damn, woman, you know what I'm talking about!"

"Yep. I may not be able to sprint any more, but I sure as fuck look like I can. Right, Michael?"

"Absolutely!"

"Yes," she replies.

"Question, Ally."

"Shoot," she says.

I almost did.

"Ally, your grass is short, healthy, and green, and there are no weeds within miles. Why am I here?"

Ally takes this opportunity to examine my loincloth. Another smile sneaks onto her lips. She nods to the affirmative.

"Michael, this ruse...it's just time we get together like this and...you know, uh...you're here so I can seduce you. How does that sound? How am I doing?"

I'm in a wide-eyed silent trance.

"I know what's under that towel, Michael," she says. "Don't you think I haven't seen you adjust your crotch after our horseplay. Or, adjusting things when I've turned my back to you while I'm wearing a mini skirt or that pencil skirt that seems to be one of your choice Ally outfits. I know what's happening, young man."

I'm busted. And, I'm embarrassed. I've made a great friend into a sex object. One would think that a man aged 33 would have more respect than that for a fine woman his senior.

Damn it.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Ally. You deserve more respect than I've given you by turning our relationship into sex. I apologize."

My dick has drooped down to a manageable size. I remove the towel in contrition.

Ally takes a step closer to my frame. I can feel her breath. I can also feel her right hand grabbing my cock. My eyes are bugged out again, I am sure. I'm back to 100 percent, and beyond, like instantly! That giddy feeling guys know all about, that giddiness when you just know you may come everywhere in seconds, well, that's how I am now.

"Well," Ally says, "I see you're somewhat blessed. I think about this a lot," she says as she gives me a couple of strokes through my shorts. "Sometimes I touch my Hot Spot when I think about this dick of yours."

While keeping the hand around my steel bridge cable stiff cock, Ally uses her left hand to pull the waistband of my shorts down, exposing my hard on. Now it's free for both her hands.

Sweet surrender.

It's been 20 years since puberty and I swear I have never been this hard.

The garage door is fully open. Life in Ally's neighborhood progresses outside the door as Ally slowly strokes me off just inside the door.

"Yep. Touch the Hot Spot," she says while stroking it more, "thinking about how I, a 60 year old woman, can create such a knot in your 33 year old Levis."

I've had it.

"Ally," I say with gravel in my voice through panting lungs, "I'm afraid I'm going to come, like right now."

And, thar she blows!

The ropes miss Ally by inches. She and I are both watching the head of my dick as she holds on, spasm after spasm after spasm, amazed that such a volume of come can be shot through one man's cock.

"Oh, Jeez!" I say. "Fuck! Ohhh...fuck! Ally...I've...Wow.

"Whew!" Ally exclaims. "I've completed two score and four more years of sex on this planet and I must admit I've never seen anything like that performance, Michael! Good job!"

"Well, thank you so much for the compliment, girlfriend, but that's all yours. You created that display of...of..."

"Manliness, Michael. You would win natural selection with an 8 inch cock like that. Don't worry about evolution getting you. Now, my young man, escort me to my living room and do as I say."

******

Ally is lying naked on the love seat in her living room. Her compression ass shorts are on the floor. The loooong legs are split at her Slot. One foot is on the floor and the other is on the top of the sofa. That is a completely total turn on. It's been merely minutes since Ally's abbreviated handjob, yet the 7 inch cock is quickly back to 8 inches.

"Michael," Ally asks, "what does this do to you?" She's clasping the back of the love seat over her head. That's nice.

"Ally," I say, "you're the greatest. You're so sexy right now. You're wide open to me, but you're obviously in control."

"Michael," she says, "that's right. I am in control, so please put your face in the Slot between my loooong legs and kiss my Hot Spot."

"Yes, ma'am!"

I'm there before I know it. Ally's scent is both sweet and musky. Softly grasping her thighs for balance, I slowly lower my face into her Slot and kiss her Hot Spot.

She hisses air in through her teeth. "Fuck yes, Michael! That's it!"

I kiss her Hot Spot again.

"Oh, Christ!" Ally exclaims gutturally. "Oh my God I'll give you all...fucking...afternoon to perfect that!"

Her hips are undulating. I go back in and kiss the Hot Spot again, then apply my lips back to there and suck the chrome off it.

Ally's hip motion is as if she's fucking my face.

"Ohhhh... Michael! Ohhhh...fuuuuucck! Don't stop! Suck it!"

"I love it when you fuck my face, Ally," I say.

"You bastard!" she shouts. "You made me come...I've already lost count, motherfucker! You own me, Michael, goddamnit. Do it again!"

I suck her Hot Spot again, as ordered. Ally screams.

"Oh, fuck it! Fuckfuckfuckfuck! Another orgasm! You should be proud of yourself, young man!"

The door bell rings. I look around for the first time. The air conditioner is on as well as the ceiling fan, and the windows are open. Ally reels her legs in, puts on a summer cover-up and heads out of the sunroom to answer the door. Maybe her neighbors are getting a show.

She's gone a minute; I didn't hear a conversation, but I can hear running water.

Ally returns. She stands before me, allowing the front of the cover-up to fall open. That's sexy.

My rod is steel bridge cable hard again. Ally notices that.

"Were you back here stroking your cock while I was away?" she asks.

"Don't need to do that today," I say with a sly eye.

Ally kisses my lips. That was nice.

"Have a seat," she says. I do just that. I'm still naked, with a large hard boner. Ally is wearing her cover-up, but it's not covering up much. She grabs the head of my cock as if it were a stick shift. It jumps on its own.

"Let's talk," she says.

"Okay."

Ally pauses, "Do you know why sex between us is sooo fucking hot?" she asks.

I pause and think. "I don't know, Ally, I say. But, you may know, since you asked the question."

"I do know. Sex between us is the hottest it's been for me in two years. That was Claude, of course, may he rest in peace."

"Same for me, Ally. Eva. May she rest in peace."

"Well, we're not resting, Michael. I'll tell you why."

"Go ahead."

"Taboo, Michael. Taboo. One, we're almost related."

"Well...I beg to differ."

"Are you going to tell your mother-in-law about us, or shall I?" Ally grabs my cock again.

"Okay. You're right. Almost related."

"Next, more taboo. I'm twenty seven years older than you. I'm old enough to be your older mother. That's taboo. Big time."

"I can't win."

Ally starts to stroke my cock. The giddy feeling is back.

"You're winning now, Hot Stuff! Lay back and let me give you a handjob, Michael."

I rest back on my elbows, watching Ally handle my cock with expertise.

"Oh, fuck, Ally. Yes. Yes. Yes."

After a dozen or so silent strokes at a one Mississippi pace, Ally parts her lips to speak.

"Sorry, Michael, I am mesmerized by your cock. It's a nice one. Really. My Slot is rumbling, but I have to see this handjob through. If we were to fuck right now, you'd pop off in seconds, I'd be incredibly horny without a cock to satisfy me, and we'd just get all fucking stressed out. When I make you come with my hand - "

"And, that's going to happen like right now..."

"Well, then, Michael, you'll see why my way of think - Jeez Louise, boyfriend! My God! Another one?"

Streams and streams of my come vault from my dick. The first stream was powerful enough to hit the ceiling fan and is still blowing around! Ally laughs so hard she rolls to the floor while gripping my still stiff cock. That of course pulls me on to her. We are now laughing in convulsions, although I cannot really recall why this handjob is funnier than the one in the garage. Oh, Michael, I say, just run with it.

"I'll be damned, Michael! Just promise me you'll be back up soon. I want you in me. Like, right the fuck now."

"I'll do my best, Ally."