Taboo, For Two Please

Story Info
Werewolf challenges werewolf.
830 words
3.7
21.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slumped against the wall, Mariah's grey-greens were focused across the cave toward the adjoining tunnel. Her flawless countenance was a blank slate; her tousled coffee-hued curls tumbled haphazardly around her face, shoulders, and upturned lapel. Both gloved hands were, per usual, in the pockets of her worn leather jacket, and one booted leg was languidly crossed in front of the other, lending to the eighteen-year-old's casual air.

Across the cave, just to the side of the tunnel, stood a man – tall, with close-cropped mahogany hair and a pair of smoldering cobalt eyes. These eyes were on her. Mine... His back rested against the wall of the cavern, thick muscular arms folded over his tapered, chiseled torso. He was clad in perfect fitting, army-issued trousers, a loose-hanging red sweater, and a pair of recently shined black boots. His name was, is Vauhn Locke-Delaney.

Mariah lofted her chin slightly, gazing across the cave at the other, a ghost of a smirk on her full lips. Haughtily, a brow – her left – rose in silent taunting. "Ge' over i', pith'suk," drawled the femme lycanthrope after a heady moment of quiet. "I'm no' let'in' y'go jus' ye'..."

Vauhn pushed away from the uneven rock wall, and strode leisurely toward the younger. Halting just a foot from Mari, he replied just as arrogantly, "Oh? Is that so?" A self-assured grin appeared on his bow-shaped lips.

"Yeh, tha's righ'," the eighteen-year-old slurred, her left eyes narrowing subtly. She lifted her chin scant degrees more; even such, she looked awkwardly up at Vauhn, who was just over a foot taller than her.

"Why?" It was a taunt, a singular syllable spoken to urge honest rebuttal. "Why won't you let me yet?" This last word was heavily stressed.

The werewolf slowly took in a deep breath through her nose, exhaled. Abruptly, her left arm shot out, gloved digits balled into a fist. Her aim – his previously wounded shoulder - a mark from one of her own daggers. Hand connects, a feral growl erupting from her full lips before being muffled by grit teeth.

She gained extreme satisfaction upon seeing Vauhn's face contort with the fresh pain. "Damned, schau'trasse," he spat. Swallowing, he stumbled back a step with the force of her well-aimed blow. Forcing the pained expression from his countenance, he expelled a labored breath. Unfolding his arms, one large hand lifted upward, digits sought and found the female's slim wrist.

Mariah's grey-greens widened slightly with the renewed physical contact, and, enraged, her other fist departed her side to swing upward. Coldly, she managed to say, "Le'go o'me!"

However, the soldier was expecting the additional punch, and his free hand easily captured her much-smaller one, a smirk displayed on her face. "Not so fast, schau'trasse," came his rich voice, tinged with huskiness.

Façade flickering, fading fast, Mariah glared up at Madison's brother. Fuming, her knee of her right leg darted up till her thigh was steeper than parallel with the ground.

It met Vauhn's groin with passionate ire; he growled, hunching forward. Still, though, he did not release the werewolf; instead, his grip on her pale appendages tightening savagely.

This brought a soft, quickly disguised whimper into Mariah's upturned lapel. With renewed anger, the coffee-maned beauty's grey-greens flashed darkly, and in a very immature manner, she spat at him. Quite literally. At the same time, she jerked her arms backward.

It would take more than a few good blows to break through the soldier's resistance against reciprocating harm. Ignoring the saliva oozing down his check, he stepped forward, forcing Mariah's back flush to the wall. He easily pinned her forearms to the rock on either side of her head. "Keep trying, schau'trasse," he said slowly, his face hovering only a handful of inches above hers.

Mariah bared her elongated eyeteeth, her grey-greens darkening with more than just anger. "Pith'suk, yeh f'ge' – yer on my territ'ry now. Yer no' 'ome anymore..."

"Don't you ever just shut up?" he asked, mildly annoyed. He moved closer, keeping her pinned with his own body.

"All yeh men are th'same," she retorted. "Yeh all jus' wan' a girl t'shuddup so's y'can feck 'er in peace."

Rather than reply spitefully, Vauhn's bow-shaped lips dipped down and crushed Mariah's full ones.

Mariah struggled against the passionate kiss only a second or two before she welcomed it, parting her lips to chase after his tongue with her own. He loosened his grip on her wrists just enough to guide her hands around his neck, then his own hands lowered, and snuck into the bulk of her jacket.

Suddenly, she moved her hands to his shoulders, and broke the kiss, pushing him away. "Wha' th'ell are we doin'?" she slurred breathily, her grey-greens glazed over with a mixture of lust and confusion.

Vauhn's cobalt eyes partially opened, a sly smile tilting his lips. "I don't know," he began, "but I don't want it to stop." He stooped down, and recaptured her mouth.