Taboo: Generations Bk. 02-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,049 Followers

"Oh, Jason, that'd be great."

"About Christmas, though," I began. "Aunt Linda invited me to go with her to Greenland as part of her documentary crew. It would be fantastic experience for me ... She says we'll be gone ten days, two weeks at the most. That will still give you and I time to spend together before I return to school in the Spring, plus I'll call you every day. I promise."

"I'm fine with it," Gram said as she pulled me back down next to her. "By the way, I've been meaning to speak with you about something. You're a young man with desires. I don't know that it would be right for me to say you can't have a girlfriend up there at college. Hell, for all I know, you might already do. Anyway, I just want you to know that ..."

"Gram, right now you're my only girl," I assured her as I hugged her closer to me. "If I ever do get involved with someone else, I'll make sure I use the necessary protection."

TABOO: GENERATIONS

Book III: Linda, Part I

I finished Fall semester with a 4.0, and my paper on de Grasse and Kaku was submitted for publication in the American Journal of Physics. I spent the week prior to my trip to Greenland between Gram and Ma and Dad. So caught up with Gram had I become over the past month that my hometown friends were not even afterthoughts anymore, and truth be told, I really didn't miss them, either.

I met Aunt Linda at the airport, and soon after we were bound for Greenland; she told me we would meet up with her crew upon arrival. She also informed me that the target of her documentary, the Greenland shark, was actually going to appear as part of next year's "Shark Week." Being an enthusiast of the show, I was stoked.

We touched down, made our way to the hotel, and once we had settled in we met up with everyone in the lounge. Introductions were made all around, and as per tradition the FNG (Fucking New Guy—Me) was made to drink the most awful thing ever concocted. It was pretty much a cocktail that consisted of a Bloody Mary infused with pureed squid and kelp. I gagged several times, but I was finally able to choke it down, which gave me some cred with the crew. Afterwards, Aunt Linda yelled, "Okay, line 'em up!" and the alcohol flowed like water. She was a party animal, I would find out in the days to come, a madwoman hell-bent on drinking anyone and everyone under the table, and she did. I'll give her credit where credit's due, though: She may have been a loose cannon once the cameras stopped rolling, but once it was time to punch the clock again she was pure focus.

Our third night in we enjoyed a nice dinner. Afterward, the drinking games began anew, but I just wasn't in the mood to participate. True to my word I had called Gram every day, and as I closed my call with her this evening I admitted to myself that I missed her terribly. I walked along the pier and boarded our boat. I just sat there shivering as the arctic winds blew past me. "You're going to catch your death sitting out here like that," a voice said from behind me. I turned to see it was Aunt Linda. "May I join you?" I patted the deck space next to me and she all but fell onto it. She hoisted a bottle of Tequila and dangled it in my face. When I declined, she took a deep pull from it followed by a very audible, "Ahhhhh." We stared out onto the water, lights dancing on its reflective surface as the water rippled to and fro. "I don't know why, but I knew I'd find you here," she said after some silence.

"Just ... thinking," I said in way of a response.

"Must be some heavy-duty thinking," she said, then, "Come on. It's warmer down in the cabin." She stumbled to her feet and I steadied her as I stood. She still had a bit of a limp from the break, but she could get around well enough. Even still, she was drunk, so I was obligated to ensure she came to no further harm.

As we entered the cabin she said, "Shit, it's just as cold here as up top." I sat on the bed and watched her turn on the heater before downing four large gulps of tequila; the look on her face suggested she should have stopped at two. "Whoa! Look at you," she said, then laughed a drunk's laugh. She downed another few swallows, then said, "Oh, don't worry. I remember, alright." I raised a curious eyebrow at her, prompting her to say, "Look at these," as she removed her coat and shirt. The cold had shrunk the blood vessels in her areola and nipples so tiny that they appeared hard enough to cut glass. "And look at this," she said as she removed her pants and underwear. At forty-two, she had the body any twenty-two-year old would kill for. She was so perfectly proportioned, but more importantly, she was toned, fit; but that's not all she was.

Aunt Linda was shivering, but too drunk to realize she was freezing to death. I grabbed the covers from the bed and wrapped her in them, then sat her down next to me. "My hero," she said with a laugh. Then, more seriously, "Always a gentleman, aren't you?" I smiled. She lay back, kicked the covers off her body, then spread her legs as she said, "You still think it's beautiful?" I looked down, and it was. Oh, God how it was. Aunt Linda placed a hand behind my head and gently guided my mouth to her pussy. I didn't fight it. I wanted it.

An image of Gram entered my mind then, but I reasoned that she had said that it was okay to have a relationship outside the confines of that which we shared. It was justification enough for me to not feel guilty about what I was doing. The cabin heated up quickly, and soon the covers and Aunt Linda's and my clothes were strewn about on the floor. I was still eating her pussy when she hopped up, got on her hands and knees, jutted her butt in the air, and said, "Eat my ass." I had never done that before, but right then I would have done damn near anything Aunt Linda asked of me. I slid my tongue up the crack of her ass and began to suck her slick butthole like it was a misplaced clit. She seemed to really love it, and so primal an experience had it been for me that my cock was swollen to lengths and girths never before realized.

Aunt Linda told me to stop, then lay on her side. "Get behind me," she said, and I moved in close to her. She lifted a leg, then said, "I haven't been with very many men, so be careful." I was; anything for her, anything for her. I slowly pushed the head of my dick past her hot, wet labia and instantly sent a stream of hot cum inside her. I jerked and made noises that had never before emanated from my mouth. Aunt Linda turned to me, smiled, and said, "Now that that's out of the way, you can concentrate on making love to me," and I did. I maintained my slow, sure speed, reveling in every sensation just as much as Aunt Linda was. At one point I moved a hand up and began to rub her clit. When I pulled it away, it was covered with globules of her thick, sticky cum.

Aunt Linda pushed hard against me, but at no point did more than three fourths of my cock fit into her. She must have been telling me the truth because her pussy was damn near like a vice grip. She finally cocked her head back and said, "You've done a wonderful job, Jason. Feel free to cum whenever you wish." Boy, was that a relief. I had been holding that nut at bay for what seemed like fifteen minutes. I finally let go and filled her with another load of my hot sperm. She reached onto the floor, pulled the cover up, fanned it out so that it covered us both (at no point had my still erect cock left her pussy), snuggled back against me, and we fell asleep.

The following morning I awoke to her shaking me vigorously as she hurriedly threw her clothes on. "Hurry up. We overslept. We're late for briefing." I threw my own clothes on, and we raced down the pier to the hotel restaurant to find we weren't the only ones arriving late. Once everyone else arrived, Aunt Linda lay out the day's planned filming, and once we satisfied ourselves at the breakfast buffet it was on to work.

Aunt Linda was extremely excited, as was the rest of the crew, because they were able to get some great shots of this only known shark to exist and thrive in arctic waters. We returned to dock around four-thirty, went to our rooms to shower, and all met for dinner at six o'clock. I arrived fifteen minutes early to find Aunt Linda laughing heartily with a Greenland native whom she introduced as Pipaluk Ramsus. They both had started drinking even before coming into the restaurant, and both were already pretty well lit. "Why don't you put that tequila away for now and get yourself something to eat?" I said more than asked. Aunt Linda looked at me, winked, then drew Pipaluk's mouth to hers and engaged in a long, soft, lingering kiss. "Or don't," I said with a laugh.

As she pulled away, she whispered something in Pipaluk's ear. Pipaluk whispered back, both giggled, then Aunt Linda turned to me and said, "What say we go back to my room and order room service, or do you already know what you want to eat?" I knew what she was suggesting, and a smile stretched across my face as I entertained thoughts of what my first threesome would consist of. Aunt Linda handed me the bottle of tequila and said, "You've got a lot of catching up to do." I was never a big drinker, but I turned that bottle up and gulped down five or six huge swallows. "Pace yourself, big boy. You have two women you need to satisfy tonight." She then looked at Pipaluk and said, "I've seen his cock. He definitely has enough for us both." Amid their giggles and me pulling another couple of swigs off the tequila we made our way to Aunt Linda's room, and that's when things got really intense.

We undressed in tandem, then Aunt Linda dove face-first into Pipaluk's pussy. She spoke in her native tongue (what I would later find out was called Greenlandic Inuktitut) before saying in English, "Oh, you eat my pussy so good that I am in love." I crawled onto the bed and placed my cock at her lips. She lifted it so she could suck my balls for a few minutes before taking half of it into her mouth and wetting it up real good. Pipaluk pulled it out of her mouth and began speaking in her native tongue as Aunt Linda brought her to a screaming orgasm.

Aunt Linda then turned so that they were in a sixty-nine; I watched the beauty of Pipaluk sucking Aunt Linda's clit. Remembering how much she loved it last night, I moved behind Aunt Linda and began to eat her ass. With the direct clitoral stimulation that Pipaluk was providing, and the direct anal stimulation I was supplying, Aunt Linda came hard, screeching like a wildcat desperately calling its mate. I pulled back to see Pipaluk using her tongue like a shovel to scoop Aunt Linda's cum from her pussy before swallowing every frothy glob. "Jason, get up here," Aunt Linda called, and I did.

When I got in front of her, Aunt Linda said, "I want to see you bury every inch of your hard, black cock in Pipaluk's pussy." My drunken senses told me that I didn't need Pipaluk's permission to do so, so I moved as my aunt bid. "Wait," she said, then lifted Pipaluk's legs by the ankles as she sat up. "Now," she said, and I did. I pushed past Pipaluk's labia and into her warm, creamy pussy with the same ease I used last night when making love with Aunt Linda. I found a nice rhythm, but I was never able to get all my dick in her. I lasted long, though, thanks, in part, to the alcohol, but the time finally came for me to burst my load. Aunt Linda saw the twisted look on my face and knew what was coming. "Come inside of her, Jason," she told me. Hell, I didn't see anything wrong with that, so I did, which sent Pipaluk into another orgasm, which sent Aunt Linda into another orgasm. We all collapsed on the bed, drunk, drained, and delirious from the great sex we just shared.

Aunt Linda reached onto the floor to grab her satchel. She brought it onto the bed, opened it, and produced a small pipe and a bag of weed. She loaded it, lit it, took a deep drag, then passed it to Pipaluk, who did the same. Aunt Linda then motioned me forward, and when I was three inches from her face she said, "Inhale." As I did, she blew the smoke from her lungs into mine, then said, "Count to fifteen and exhale." I did, and I immediately felt a beclouding of my brain from what Aunt Linda called "Maui Wowie."

Pipaluk drew me close to her, kissed me, and exhaled the remnants of her smoke into my lungs as well. She laughed as she said, "This make you fuck like a good sailor boy," which sent the three of us into a fit of laughter.

We continued passing the pipe around, Aunt Linda reloading it when necessary, and we smoked between gulps of tequila. I was drunk, stoned, and whatever other tag one could affix to my disposition, which is why I didn't mind at all when Aunt Linda pushed my face between her legs while telling Pipaluk that I was her nephew, her brother's son. "My nephew have a big dick like this, I fuck him too," Pipaluk said, garnering more laughter from my aunt.

"Turn over." It was Aunt Linda. She sounded like she was miles away from me, but I knew she was directing traffic once more. I turned onto my back, and she turned with me to where she was straddling my face. She then said to Pipaluk, "Hop on that dick and ride it like a pony," and Pipaluk did. She rode it hard, fast, and at some point I found my cock buried to the hilt inside her. "Switch!" Aunt Linda shouted, but instead of she and Pipaluk trading places she instructed the Greenland native to turn, facing away from me.

I was going in and out of Pipaluk's pussy at a steady pace, just slow enough for Aunt Linda to place her mouth on Pipaluk's pussy and suck her clit. Pipaluk came and came, and finally she had such a terribly intense orgasm that her pussy muscles locked my cock in place, milked it, and brought me to the land of milk and honey. She fell backwards, and Aunt Linda fell atop her, moving her mouth between Pipaluk's and mine. My mind was blown. I honestly could not form a single coherent thought, so I said nothing, and somewhere along the way of being grateful for this ... gift my aunt bestowed upon me, I fell asleep.

I awoke some time later to find that, gratefully, room service had been delivered, and a bit dejectedly, that Pipaluk had exited the room. My head was still swimming from the tequila and weed, but I had the munchies something fierce. Aunt Linda handed me a plate over spilling with spaghetti and garlic bread and I tore into it like I hadn't eaten in days. No talking passed between us as I devoured the food, and once I had reached "miserable" status I fell back onto the bed, groaned, burped, and gave a light chuckle.

"What do you find so amusing?" Aunt Linda asked.

"Just that debauchery can be a wonderful thing," I replied.

"You don't know the half of it," she told me. She bent down and kissed me on the mouth. "You were wonderful tonight."

I smiled, pulled her down, and kissed her again.

"Wanna see something sexy?" she asked, and when I nodded affirmatively she opened her laptop, clicked a few times, and a video of our recent three-way came to life on the screen.

"You filmed it?" I asked, surprised.

"I'm going to need something to masturbate to when you return home," she informed me.

"Turn it off," I told her, and she complied. Then, "Now, press record so you can film me making love to you."

She smiled. "I think we both have had enough for one night. Go back to sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a big day."

I awoke, went to my room, got my shower, and had just finished dressing when Aunt Linda called to tell me that we would be meeting at nine instead of our usual eight. It seems everyone got pretty wasted last night and needed the extra hour of sleep. That was fine with me as I took the opportunity to call Gram. She seemed weary, and when I asked if everything was okay she really didn't convince me that it was. She finally said, "We'll talk when you get back," which did little to assuage my fears that I was in for some bad news.

We left port at noon and docked again at three. Somewhere in that three hours the crew was able to get the money shot, as they called it, whatever that was. All I knew was that filming had officially wrapped and we would be returning home to the USA tomorrow, which prompted Aunt Linda to tell everyone to "Party like you mean it." I told her that I was going to sit this one out. "Sure, no problem. I'll just hang with you." That didn't necessarily mean that she still wouldn't indulge in drink and smoke—she did—just around me and not the rest of the crew, who had already been whispering as to what exact kind of personal assisting I had been charged with. That was okay, though, because they didn't know me from Adam, and after tomorrow the odds of me seeing any of them again were nil.

"So," I began as Aunt Linda and I walked along the pier, "will Pipaluk be joining us again this evening?"

"Do we need her?" she asked in way of a reply.

"Don't need her," I answered, "and really don't want her, truth be told. I'm content just being with you."

"Good answer," she said with a laugh, then pulled heavily on the tequila. She wrapped an arm around mine and we walked aimlessly until reaching the hotel once again. We went to her room where she downed the last of the alcohol while I found some music we both could appreciate. She fired up some weed, offered me some (I refused), then kicked back on the bed and slowly swayed her head to Sade's "Smooth Operator."

"I need to ask you something," I finally managed to say. She turned her head toward me without opening her eyes, but I knew I had her attention. "The first night you and I were together, you stated that you hadn't been with very many men, but you emphasized the word "men" when you said it. That, coupled with last night, are you ... I don't know if I should ask if you are a lesbian or bi-sexual."

She smiled, eyes still closed. She took a huge hit off the weed, held it for all of thirty seconds, exhaled loudly, then said, "You're, like, the fourth guy I've ever been with my whole life. Seriously. Whenever I get drunk and high, that itch really needs scratching, but it has to be one hell of a man to make me want to scratch it." I smiled with pride knowing that she deemed me worthy to do so.

Silence. Palpable, deafening. She took two more big hits off the pipe, then said, "Wanna hear something fucked up?" I told her I did, which opened the door for her to say, "You know how your parents met?"

"Sure," I told her. "You and Ma were roommates at Howard University. Dad stopped by one day, saw Ma, fell in love, and that's what happened."

"Bet you still believe in Santa Claus too, don't you?" Before I could ask what she meant, Aunt Linda said, "We were roommates at Howard. One night we went to a frat party. The guys were jerks, trying to grope any woman who came within close proximity. One of them tried to cup my breast. I pushed him back, and before I knew it he pulled a knife and cut the shoulder strap of my dress. Your mama kicked him square in the nuts and we ran all the way back to our dorm. Your mama held my face in her hands, asking me if I was alright. I told her I was, and she promised that she would never let any harm come to me. She then kissed me, and it was the first kiss I had ever had that felt right. We became lovers that night, and remained so for the next ten months. That's when your daddy came by for a visit."

Aunt Linda loaded the pipe again, took a couple of hits, then continued: "He asked me to talk to your mama for him, and as reluctant as I might have been at the time, he had that same gleam in his eye for her that I did. In essence, I knew it wasn't simple lust, but love, which prompted me to tell her that we both had to be realistic about our futures, that we were black and women, and in that time that was already two strikes against us, that if we came out as lesbians then we would never land the careers we wanted for ourselves. I then told her how wonderful James was, that he would provide for her and give her a guaranteed future. She really didn't want to accept that. I told her that since we were nearing the end of the semester, for her to take the break and think about it. Unbeknownst to her, while she went home I transferred to FAMU; she didn't know until the beginning of the next semester. When I refused to take her calls, she found solace in James's arms. I ... I gave up the only person I ever truly loved because I loved her enough to want to ensure she had a future."

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,049 Followers