Taboo: Generations Bk. 02-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,047 Followers

Aunt Linda moved to take another hit from the pipe, then lowered it, then buried her face in my shoulder as huge sobs wracked her frame. "I loved her so much, Jason," she cried, "and the pathetic thing is that I still do."

I offered what words of comfort came to me as I slowly rocked her back and forth, and after several minutes of silence she reached for her shorts and pulled them down and off her ankles. She then pulled my pants down, but as I attempted to protest this she said, "I just need to feel loved right now, Jason. Please, make me feel loved; make me feel something." She softly impaled herself on my cock and sobbed the whole time she rode it, crying even harder when she came. She cradled me to her bosom as she said, "It's your turn now. Come on. Cum for Auntie."

Under the circumstances, I was less than enthusiastic about having sex with her. Still, I really wanted this to be over, so I concentrated on achieving that end; but ... nothing. She let go of my head and removed her shirt. One look at those fantastic boobs, though, and I was spouting like a geyser. She fell on top of me and I held onto her. She drifted off to sleep, and a short while later I did as well.

We awoke the following morning with Aunt Linda still atop me. She said, "Good morning," smiled, kissed me, then got up to get her shower, but not before telling me to return to my room and do the same. Morning necessaries out of the way, I was packed and ready to go when there was a knock on my door. I opened it to find Aunt Linda standing there with her suitcase. I bid her come in, and once inside she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me softly on the mouth. "I enjoyed you this week. I can't say this will ever happen again, so if it doesn't then I'm glad it happened here and now."

"I'll keep this memory with me always," I told her.

She kissed me again, then said, "What did we do last night? I don't remember a damned thing after docking the boat."

I laughed. "Drank, smoked, talked, had sex," and then we went home.

TABOO: GENERATIONS

Book IV: Enter: Ma

I arrived home by taxi in the middle of the day. Neither Ma nor Dad was there, which suited me just fine as that gave me an excuse to go to Gram's house, where I really wanted to be anyway. I didn't call ahead as I wanted to surprise her, and surprise her I did. When she opened the door she all but leapt on me. It was all I could do to maintain my balance as she peppered my face with wet, sloppy kisses. She then dragged me into her bedroom, pulled my clothes from my body, and did what no other woman could even come close to doing; I didn't even last five minutes. "Your turn," I said, and she moved atop me. She had stubbly hair between her legs, but I decided to forgive her of that seeing as to how I didn't give her notice of my impending arrival. She came, then came again, then again, then again before finally sliding off my face and to her spot on my shoulder.

We lay there in the afterglow of our union. I was debating on telling her what was going through my mind at that moment. She must have sensed something was off, for she asked, "Are you alright, Jason?" I moved my mouth, but no words issued forth. She raised her head a little and said more than asked, "Jason, what is it?" I would begin to say something, then stop. Then begin again, then stop again. I finally grabbed her hand and placed it on my chest over my heart, which was beating deeply and erratically. "Oh, my God. Jason, are you okay?"

I took her hand, kissed it, and I knew my eyes were misty when I said to her, "I ... I love you, Gram. I'm not talking about the love a grandson has for his grandmother, but the way a man feels about a woman. If this week taught me anything, it is that you will always own the most special part of my heart."

Gram looked at me for long, seemingly endless seconds. She gently placed a hand behind my head as she said, "Oh, Jason," then she drew my lips to hers, and we kissed. It was slow, soft, yet passionate. Every fiber of my being was alive and on fire. We kissed and kissed and kissed and, yes, we kissed even more. Gram pulled away just long enough to say, "I love you, too," and then she began to weep as she once again placed her mouth against mine. We must have kissed for the better part of thirty minutes, so wrapped in emotion had we become, and then Gram moved her mouth close to my ear and said very breathily, "Make love to me," and I did.

I moved in front of her. My cock was like a thing unto iron, and I was hell-bent on ensuring this would be the defining moment in the sexual relationship I shared with my grandmother. I gently lifted her legs and slowly pushed my erect penis inside of her. A yelp borne of purest ecstasy escaped Gram's lips as I gingerly gave her my fill. She continued to weep as I slowly moved in and out of her. "I love you, Jason. I love you-I love you-I love you. It's been so long, baby. It's been so damned long." She wept even harder as an orgasm washed over her body. "Don't stop, baby. Please, don't stop," and I didn't. I finally came around her thirtieth orgasm, and mine was so intense that I almost blacked out; I could finally appreciate what Gram had gone through a month back. I fell over, then Gram cradled my head to her bosom as we lay there, completely spent, euphoric. She whispered, "I'm so sorry, Jason, for everything," as she kissed my forehead, and darkness began to encroach upon my vision.

I dozed off, and upon awakening I found Gram had left the room. I got dressed and searched the house for her before finally finding her sitting on the front porch with a cup of Earl Grey. "There you are," I said a bit sheepishly as I really didn't know what protocol would dictate after experiencing what we just had. She looked at me, gave a forced smile, then returned her sights on nothing in particular on the horizon. "Gram, is something wrong?"

After some time, she finally said, "I understand that the heat of the moment makes people say and do things they don't normally say or do."

"What are you talking about?" I asked when she did not immediately follow up.

She took the time to sip at her tea before saying, "For instance, you were gone for a week and you missed me, and you thought that because you missed me that you were in love with me, or me hearing you say that made me tell you to make love to me."

I walked to her, placed myself in front of her, knelt, and looked her in the eyes as I said, "Everything that happened between us today happened because we love each other. Please don't cheapen it by saying it was the sex talking and not our hearts. I love you, Gram. You explained your feelings for Granddaddy, and I accept that, but just because you loved him once upon a time and maybe still do, don't let that keep you from loving again."

She set her cup upon a side table, took my face in her hands, pulled me close, and kissed me. "I do love you. I guess I just wanted to be sure your feelings for me were true."

"They are," I assured her. Then, looking at my watch, "I guess I should be getting back home. You want to ride with me?"

"No, you go on ahead," Gram told me. "Spend some time with your folks."

I kissed her good-bye, hopped in my car, and twenty minutes later I was pulling up at Ma and Dad's. It's funny how I didn't really think of it as mine also anymore, not since moving off to college. So, Ma's car was in the driveway, Dad's wasn't, which meant he was still at work.

I used my key to let myself into the house and made my way to my room. I heard grunting coming from the back bedroom—Ma and Dad's—so I dropped my luggage and went to investigate. Upon arrival, the door was wide open, giving me a full view of the spectacle occurring within. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Ma was lying on the bed. She furiously worked a dildo in and out of her pussy as she plunged another to the hilt in and out of her ass. Furthermore, she had a mirror placed in front of the bed so she could watch herself masturbate. Needless to say this got me hard, and even more so when she began trash-talking herself: "That's it, you randy little bitch. Take it, take it in that ass. Ooooo, you like that, don't you? You like watching that ass get fucked. You just ... You just ..." she pulled the dildo from her pussy and blasted the mirror with more cum than I have ever seen spray from a woman before. She began to dawdle her clit and more cum spewed from her.

"God-Damn!" I shouted. She looked at me and was overcome by an hysterical laugh/cry, but she never stopped. Well, not immediately, but once she was finished ...

Ma pulled the covers around her body and sat up on the bed. I sat next to her, my cock still very much awake over what I had just witnessed. "I guess ... I guess I owe you an explanation," she said after some time.

"You were masturbating," I said matter-of-factly. "What more is there to explain?"

"I ... It's not that simple in and of itself," she said.

"Ma, really; you don't owe me—"

"I'm really into anal." She spoke as if I had been saying nothing. "Your father ... He refuses to engage in it with me because he says that since there is no chance for procreation then it is a homosexual act, but I need it, Jason. It's the only way I can get off." She leaned to her left, pulled the dildo from her ass, then held it aloft for me to see. I didn't detect a smell, which meant she must have taken an enema before doing it. "It's about the size of your father, so he's here in spirit anyway, I guess."

As she chuckled, I said—and I don't know why. Lord knows, I don't know why. It just fell out of my mouth before I realized I was saying it. "Well, I'm bigger than that?"

Ma, who was still chuckling, said, "I—wait! What?"

I felt bad for saying it the first time, and embarrassed as I repeated myself. "I said that, um ... My ... My penis is bigger than that."

"You're lying," she said immediately. Then, taking a quick glance between my legs, she sharply inhaled. "Let me see."

"Ma'am?"

"Let me see, Jason," she repeated. I sat there, frozen in place. Ma took it upon herself to push me back onto the bed and remove my pants and underwear. My cock boinged up and she gasped. She placed the dildo next to it and said, "Dear God. You're a good inch longer, and about a quarter-inch thicker." She bit her bottom lip and stared at it for all of ten seconds; a rivulet of drool poured from the side of her mouth. She reached across the bed and grabbed a small bottle of baby oil, opened it, filled a palm, then began to grease my dick up. "Your father's wrong, isn't he?" she asked. "It's wrong of him to force me to use some plastic toy instead of giving me what I need, isn't it?"

"Ma, I—"

"You would never do that to Mommy, would you, Jason? You wouldn't make Mommy suffer like that, would you?"

"I ... No, I—"

She moved above me. I could feel the head of my cock touching her ass cheeks as it throbbed in her hand. "Tell Mommy you want her to be happy, Jason. Tell Mommy she can use your cock to make herself happy."

"I'll do anything to make you happy," I promised her, and no sooner had the words left my mouth than she was sliding her ass onto my cock. I moaned as I felt her ease herself down every inch. She rode me slowly, then quickly. She would go up and down only about four inches, then change up and move her ass along the entirety of my cock. Every now and then she would diddle her clit and cum on my belly.

A ray of sunshine splashed across my face. Ma looked at the window, then the clock, then said, "It's getting late. Your father will be home soon."

I didn't want this to end as it was unlike anything I had experienced before, but she was right. I took her breasts in my hands and began sucking a nipple, doing what I could to make myself cum. I mean, let's face it: This past week had been one giant fuckfest for me. Suddenly an image of Ma and Aunt Linda filled my head and I unloaded in Ma like nobody's business. Ma milked my cock with her anus, then kissed me and thanked me before telling me to go get cleaned up.

I showered and got dressed. Dad was home when I finished. I had no problem looking him in the eye because I was doing something for that amazing woman that he simply refused to do. Dinner was ready shortly after, and I told them all about my Greenland experiences, sans booze, drugs, and sex, of course.

"Are you going to visit your grandmother after dinner?" Dad asked.

"I actually went by there earlier today," I informed him. "When I first got back, neither you nor Ma were home, so I went to see her."

"How's the old bat doing?"

"James!" Ma scolded him.

"Hey, you know how she is," he told her. Then, to Ma, "Sorry," and to me, "So, what did you do, chores, as usual?"

"We talked. I asked her if she was coming by tonight, but she said I needed time with you two. Maybe she'll drop by tomorrow."

"You'll be leaving in a few days to return to school," Ma said. "What are your plans before you go?"

"Split my time between you and Gram, I guess." Was that a faux pas? I immediately moved to amend myself. "You know, hang out with you and Dad some, hang out with Gram some. Hey, maybe we should go out to eat tomorrow night."

"Sure, why not?" Dad replied. "Paulson's good for everyone?" It would be. They had the best steaks for one hundred square miles. Oh, and yeah, crisis averted.

Before going to bed that night, I watch some porn. First some chubby granny stuff, then some MILF anal stuff. I wondered if my encounter with Ma was a one-off or if she would want to make it a regular thing. While I was secretly hoping for the latter, I had to wonder how I, even at my sexual prime, could possibly keep up with satisfying two women on a daily basis, especially seeing as to how one of them was my Gram and the other my Ma. I closed my laptop and hoped an answer would come to me by morning.

I heard Dad's car pull out the next morning at its usual 8:45. I swear I could still hear the motor from down the street when Ma entered my room, fully naked and latching onto the baby oil bottle. "I have a meeting at ten-thirty," she said as she made her way to my bed. She tossed the bottle at me, then crawled onto all fours. My dick was wide awake. I applied some baby oil to it, inserted it into Ma's ass, and began to move. "No offense, honey, but let Mommy handle this." I slightly thrust my hips forward as she began moving back and forth. It felt great. She masturbated as she fucked me, drenching my comforter and sheets with her cum. She said, "I bet I can make you cum in the next thirty seconds."

"Prove it," I said in way of answering her challenge.

Ma tightened her asshole around my cock and slowly moved from head to hilt. By the time she had reached head again I was emptying myself into her beautiful ass. I shuddered, jerked, convulsed ... call it what you will, but it was a mighty fine way to start the morning. Ma sat up, kissed me, then said, "Gotta go. See you later tonight."

I cleaned myself off (I had been doing a lot of that lately), and as I made my way to Gram's I wondered how I could keep her from immediately wanting to go to the bedroom, and then it hit me. I arrived at her place, knocked, and she greeted me at the door with a big smile. We kissed there in the doorway for several seconds before she pulled away from me, took my hand, and said, "Come on."

"You know what, Gram?" I said as I pulled her back to me. "Today is your day. I am going to treat you the way a lady deserves to be treated." I led her to the living room. I lay on the sofa and said, "Come on, just like old times." Gram smiled, lifted her dress, lowered her underwear, then straddled my face. I was happy to see that she had shaved. I sucked her enormous clit into my mouth and serviced her thus until she came. I asked if that was good enough, but she opted for one more, so I obliged her.

As Gram rolled off me and pulled her underwear up, I straightened myself and said, "Now, my dear lady, where would you like to dine for brunch today?" and before she could answer, "I know. How about Gregory's?"

"Oh, Jason. That's too expensive."

"Nothing's too expensive for you," I told her. I held my arm out. "Shall we?" She gathered her purse, took my arm, and I escorted her to the car, making sure to hold the door for her. Once I got in on the driver's side, she pulled me close to her and kissed me, and soon after we were off.

Brunch at Gregory's was pricey, but Gram deserved it. Let's face it: It wasn't like I wouldn't eventually get the money back by way of birthday card or Christmas present. Anyway, after brunch we then went for a stroll through the park. "This is just like a real date," she told me.

"Feel free to kiss me if you like," I responded.

"Oh, no. Not in public like this," she said as she looked around, but then she pulled me behind a tree and kissed me for all of thirty seconds. "There, that should satisfy me for a while." We ended up going to the mall. I pointed out Victoria's Secret and she was shy at first, but eventually we made our way inside. They had a sale on plus-sized items. We looked at several things. "What should I get?" Gram asked, then, more specifically, "What would you like to see me wear?"

"It doesn't matter. I'm going to rip it off you when I see you in it." She laughed. I pointed out a nice ivory-colored garter belt with black trim and some white fishnet stockings. "You'd have to leave them on when we make love, though," I told her. "Nothing would turn me on more than to look up and see this on you." I paid for them and we left, laughing to one another at the way the sales clerk kept looking at us.

Gram went into her bedroom and changed into the lingerie. She called me back. I entered the room to find her standing by the bed. My cock was already hard in anticipation of what I would fine, but when actually confronted with it? "Get on the bed," I told Gram, and I was actually stripped out of my clothes before she was completely on her back. That didn't matter, though. I hoisted one of her legs, entered her, and ten seconds later I was blowing my load. "God-damn, you look so fucking sexy," I told her as I continued to move in and out of her, and I didn't stop. I took her in every position I knew, and even thought I made up one or two more along the way. I finally busted my second nut, and actually thought about going for a three-peat, but something told me Ma would be wanting something tonight. I lay beside Gram, sweaty and out of breath. She was the same.

"You ... You were like an animal today."

"Seeing you in that lingerie did something to me," I told her. Silence, then, "We're eating at Paulson's tonight."

"Your mama told me."

"You can ride to the house with me. It'll give me an excuse to come back with you."

"You know, I didn't do anything for you today," Gram said as she slid down the bed.

"No need," I told her. "This was your day, remember?"

"And I want this," Gram said as she took my limp penis into her mouth. It didn't stay limp for long, and I didn't even last five minutes.

We arrived back at Ma and Dad's and had just comforted ourselves on the couch when Dad came in. "Your mother's not here yet?"

"She said something about a meeting this morning before she left," I told him.

Dad pulled out his cell phone, called her, then announced that she would be home in the next ten minutes or so, and then we would be leaving. He mumbled something about changing his tie, and as he walked out of the room I moved close to Gram and gave her a long, soft kiss. "Are you crazy? What if he walked back in, or your mama walked in on us?"

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,047 Followers