Taboo Island Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,392 Followers

Katie turned around and smiled when she saw her brother, unaware of the thoughts running through his head. She jogged over to him, making her c cup breasts bounce along the way.

"Taking a break?" she asked.

Jeff smiled, "I was thinking about it."

Katie smiled back, "well stop thinking, come and join me." She stepped closer and tugged at his tank top, pulling it over his head and throwing it into the sand. Katie grabbed his hand and led him back to the water.

Jeff willingly followed.

The siblings dived into the perfect blue water. Katie surfaced first and splashed her brother when his head popped above water. Jeff smiled and responded in kind. For a moment they forgot where they were, the seriousness of their situation and had fun. Splashing each other until Jeff dived down and yanked his sister under with him.

Katie shrieked when she re-surfaced and playfully slapped at her brother. Their bodies were close now as they horsed around. With Jeff being the bigger and stronger of the two he was able to gain the upper hand and soon had his big sister in his arms, dunking her once more.

When they re-surfaced yet again Katie smiled and yelled stop. Her chest heaved from all the action, her arms now around her brother's neck. Jeff held his sister in his arms as he caught his breath. He looked into her eyes and smiled. His cock twitched slightly when she smiled back. They stayed in that position for a moment too long until both were a little embarrassed and Jeff gently let his sister go.

He smiled and cleared his throat, "I should get back to improving our shelter" he said.

Katie bit her bottom lip and nodded, "ok" she said as her eyes twinkled. She watched as her brother walked onto the sand, her eyes never leaving his body the entire time.

Like her brother before her, she now thought of him. He looked good, especially with his shirt off. He was toned, sexy and strong. They had shared a moment in the water, a moment they probably shouldn't have.

Those kinds of moments and thoughts kept happening over the next week. It didn't help that they slept together in the dinghy with Katie sometimes using her brother's chest as a pillow. Jeff's morning hard-on was a sore spot for him, thoughts of his sister were already multiplying in his head and he didn't need his sister to see a physical reaction of those thoughts, regardless of how natural it was.

One day Jeff was walking back to camp when he spotted his sister. Katie was naked from the waist down and shaving. Soap and a razor were two of the items he was able to take from the cabin of the speedboat in his mad dash before it blew up.

Jeff watched as his sister shaved her legs and then her pussy. He knew he shouldn't be watching but couldn't look away. Jeff watched as Katie used careful care to shave herself, then once she was done she ran her hand over her now smooth skin. Her fingers moved from her thighs to her vagina. She rubbed herself and closed her eyes, lying back as she enjoyed herself.

Katie slipped two fingers inside her pussy as she pushed her bikini top up and played with her breasts with her other hand.

Jeff's cock got hard as he watched his sister start to finger herself. She started to whine with excitement as her fingers moved faster and faster. He grunted to himself as he squeezed his cock and watched.

Katie hissed with desire as she started to moan, her nipples now rock hard. She pinched and pulled them while her pussy made her fingers wet with her juices.

"Uh.... uh.... uh.... uh.....uh....uh...uh. uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh UHHHHHHHHHHHH" she moaned as an orgasm washed over her body.

Jeff shuddered with lust as he watched his sister cum on her own fingers. He slipped away to masturbate away from his sister with her body and voice fresh in his mind.

In the days following Jeff peeping on his sister Katie noticed her brother acting a little different, a little distant. She had no way of knowing he was conflicted. He was as turned on as he was embarrassed and ashamed for watching his sister and enjoying it.

"Are you ok Jeffy?" she asked as she handed her brother a coconut.

Jeff smiled as he took the coconut; he avoided eye contact for a moment before looking Katie in the eye. "Yeah, just a little tired is all" he lied.

Katie leaned in, concern in her eyes, her hand on his body, her touch was electric.

"Ooohhh you poor baby, you've been working yourself ragged since we got here. You go lie down for a bit, I'll go get some fire wood for tonight" she said while turning away to set off on her chore without even waiting for her brother's response.

Jeff watched his sister walk off, his eyes once again scanning her body.

He walked back to their camp and sat down. He couldn't get his sister out of his head. He knew he should but deep down he didn't want to. Just thinking about her now made his cock hard. It had been a while since he last had sex, a few weeks before they left for the family vacation being the last time. Now he was on an island with a beautiful woman who consumed his thoughts, carnal and otherwise.

He stood up and moved away from the camp, walking into the vegetation he came to a grassy area and pulled out his cock.

It was hard with thoughts of his sister in her bikini swimming in his head. Jeff squeezed his cock as he started to stroke, thinking of his sister. He groaned as he thought about her in his arms again in the water. His cock throbbed as he thought about her standing in front of him, taking off her top. Blood pumped to his organ as the sister in his dream took off her bottoms to match her top.

He started to stroke his cock, groaning with delight.

He squeezed it again as he pumped his shaft, thinking about his sister. He fantasized licking her, kissing her, tasting her and then fucking her. He thought about fucking her hard and fast then slow and sensual. He thought about her on top, her hands on his chest as she bounced on his cock.

Jeff groaned again.

"Mmmmmm fuck Katie I want you so bad" he said to no one.

Jeff stroked his cock, faster and faster until his fantasy was interrupted by a scream, wood falling to the ground.

Jeff opened his eyes to see his sister standing off to the side, wood at her feet as she watched her brother stroke his cock. For a moment neither of them moved. They stood and stared at each other. Once the moment passed they both moved quickly. Jeff put his cock back in his trunks while his sister picked up part of the wood and scampered off to the camp.

Jeff picked up the remaining pieces of wood and followed his sister. Once there he put it down.

"Listen, Katie about what you just saw" he started.

Katie looked at her younger brother, "what I just saw? What I just saw was my brother stroking his cock and saying MY NAME!" she exclaimed.

Jeff broke eye contact with his sister.

"JEFF!!!! We -- YOU can't be doing this!! It's wrong!"

Jeff looked up at his sister. "Kate, let me explain" he started again.

She cut him off. "No, let me explain Jeff. You can't have those thoughts. We need each other on this island to survive; you can't be thinking those thoughts. They aren't right."

Jeff sighed; he'd heard this tone in Katie's voice before and decided to put off any thoughts of defending his actions. He smiled, "ok, you're right, I'm sorry."

Over the next month the siblings tried to return to the normalcy that was their life on the island. In the days immediately following Katie finding her brother cock in hand she wore her shorts when she was around him. They weren't long and did little but they were better than nothing.

They didn't talk much for the next few days, spending time alone but they were the only two people on the island and that could last for only so long. Slowly the incident became less an issue and laughter returned.

The siblings decided they would travel across the entire island as best they could and set out to see what, if anything, they could find.

There was nothing of significance on the island during their travels, save for a few wild pigs, none of whom they could catch.

Jeff and Katie returned to their camp ready to set in for the long haul. They hadn't seen a ship once while on the island and had no idea if they ever would.

Part 3:

It was a bright, sunny morning. Katie didn't know what day of the week it was but she knew it was their 65th day on the island. Her brother was sleeping beside her and as usual, he had a morning hard-on. It was actually the cause for her waking up. Katie woke up to her brothers arm over her protectively and his cock against her ass.

As she slipped away from him slightly, Jeff rolled onto his back. His cock made a tent in his trunks as he slept soundly.

Katie looked at her brother and her brother's hard-on. The sight of his cock in his hand was still fresh in her mind as was her name rolling off his lips.

Her outburst had been fuelled by the shock of seeing him and her own shame for owning those same feelings.

But it was wrong, of that there was no doubt. Brothers aren't supposed to think about their sister that way just like sisters shouldn't be fantasizing about their brother.

As Katie silently reviewed her inner turmoil she didn't realize Jeff had woken up and saw her staring at his cock as she got lost in her thoughts.

"Enjoying what you see?" he asked.

Katie woke up from her silent discussion and immediately turned red. "What?......NO!.........shut up!" she exclaimed, clearly embarrassed.

Jeff didn't press the issue and simply stood up, "OK" he said as he stepped out of their shelter. He turned back to look at his sister, "I'm going to go for a swim."

He wasn't in the water for too long before he saw his sister approach him and walk into the water to join him. The siblings swam together for a short while before they moved to the shore and sat down in the water to talk.

"I should apologize" Katie said.

Jeff looked over at his sister, "you don't have to Kate." She smiled and shifted closer, "yes I do. I yelled at you for feeling the same things as me. I shouldn't have done it."

Her words hung in the air for a moment as Jeff and Katie studied each other. Jeff broke the tension when he smiled and leaned over to his sister. His eyes were locked on hers before he broke eye contact to whisper in her ear, his breath hot on her neck. "I'll accept that apology if you give me a kiss."

Jeff pulled back as Katie couldn't help but smirk. She looked at him and then leaned into him, her lips brushed against his before she kissed his cheek. Her heart pounded against her chest as she kissed his cheek. She could see the disappointment on his face the kiss wasn't on his lips.

"Silly boy" she whispered as she slid onto her brother's lap, straddling him as she started to kiss him with meaning this time.

Jeff groaned as his sister kissed him. He instantly returned the kiss, his hands sliding slowly over her body. Katie pulled back for a moment and smiled, then kissed her brother again. Enjoying the feeling as Jeff kissed her and rubbed her softly.

The siblings started to get turned on by their kiss. It was impossible for Katie not to feel her brother's hard-on just like it was impossible to miss her hard nipples. Out of instinct they started to grind together while they kissed in the water. Losing themselves in the moment before Katie stopped.

"Wait, hold on..........." she smiled. "I like this but it's going way too fast.......ok?" she asked.

Jeff smiled; his sister was still on his lap in the water. "OK" he responded.

Katie flashed a sweet smile back at her brother, glad he wasn't mad and didn't push the issue. "Thank you" she said softly as she leaned in to kiss his lips again before standing up and walking out of the water well aware her brother was staring at her the whole time.

Part 4:

The kiss session changed things for Jeff and Katie dramatically. It was as if a wall had been knocked down. While they didn't talk about it, it wasn't the only time they kissed. The siblings started kissing frequently after that. They kissed in the morning, they kissed at night, and they kissed during the day when they wanted a break. They began to look forward to their kissing sessions and usually all it took was a look from one to spark it.

Jeff loved the feeling of his sister in his arms while they kissed. He loved feeling her skin, rubbing her softly and stroking her while they kissed. Katie began to enjoy rubbing herself on her brother's hard pole while they kissed. The chats they had when they were first lost on the island returned but now lasted for much longer and almost always included moments where they kissed.

Deep down they were both worried they would never be rescued and had started to joke about it to sooth their nerves.

One night they were lying by the fire, Katie was in her brother's arms while his fingers slid over her body.

Katie cooed softly as her brother's hand rubbed her softly. His fingers slid over her body before rising up to her bikini top. He started to tug at the strings, undoing it, going farther than he had before.

"Jeff?" she looked up surprised but not mad.

His smiling face greeted her as her gaze met his. He chuckled, "you're lucky I've lasted this long Katie." He rolled her onto her back as he looked down at her. Only kissing you and not doing anything more is like leaving a Ferrari in the garage, it's a crime against humanity."

Katie giggled, blushing as her brother took off her top. He leaned over to kiss her then let his lips trail over her body. He kissed her cheek, her jaw, her neck, her chest and then her breasts. Her nipples were hard as her brother kissed them.

He started to rub them as he kissed her. His tongue trailed over her nipples as he enjoyed her body. She wiggled softly as Jeff licked her breasts and then sucked on her nipples. He rubbed the sides of her breasts, his entire concentration on her breasts.

Katie's hands went to his head, holding him in place. Jeff sucked her left nipple and then his right before moving back to her left. He kissed between her breasts and them all over him and savoured every second.

His head went further down her body, his tongue leaving a trail of saliva down her stomach as he made his way to his sister's pussy. He tugged at her bikini bottom strings with his teeth and undid them without a word of protest from his sister.

Jeff smiles as he looked up at his sister and then back down at her wet pussy. He kissed her pussy and then licked her, tasting her sweet nectar.

"Ooooohhhh Jeffy" she moaned, using the child-hood name that only she was allowed to use.

Jeff smiled as his sister moaned; he continued to lick his sister's pussy, flicking his tongue against her. The longer Jeff licked, the louder his sister got. And the louder Katie got the more Jeff wanted his sister's pussy.

He pressed his tongue down into her and sucked her juicy pussy. He started to finger her while licking her clit.

"Mmmmmm Katie.....mmm god... you're so wet.... so so wet" he groaned.

"Oh god Jeff, don't stop.... please don't stop" his sister begged.

Jeff smiled as he fingered his sister faster and faster. Katie groaned, "God this feels better than I ever could have dreamed."

Jeff pulled his fingers from his sister's pussy and he sucked them clean. Katie smiled and reached up, taking his fingers and sucking them as well. "Mmmmm god Katie, you look so hot, so perfect" he groaned.

Both of their hearts were thumping, blood pumping. Jeff's cock was rock hard and the siblings knew they'd gone past the point of no return.

Katie looked up at her brother, her pussy drooling wet with excitement.

"Fuck me Jeff" she smiled.

Jeff started down at his sister.

"Fuck me............... fuck me right now.............fuck your sister."

Jeff's cock throbbed as he looked down at his sister. He stood up, his body looming over her as he took off his trunks, his big hard cock springing free.

He started to stroke his cock, teasing his sister.

"You aren't going to make me beg are you Jeff?" Katie asked a twinkle in her eye.

Jeff smiled and simply nodded, not saying a word.

Katie bit her bottom lip and smiled, looking up at her not so little brother.

"Fuck me Jeff. Fuck your big sister. Please please please PLEASE FUCK ME!" she moaned.

Jeff couldn't help himself, his cock was throbbing and his sister could see it. He moved down to his sister and mounted her. He grabbed her wrists and pinned her down even though she was more than willing.

Jeff's cock rubbed against his sister's wet pussy. "Fuck me little brother...... fuck me.. fuck me... fuck me" she teasingly whined.

Jeff groaned with desire and Katie smiled with satisfaction. She felt her brother's cock pressing against her as he leaned down to lick her lips as he started to push his cock inside her. Jeff's gaze never left hers as his cock started to slide inch by inch inside his sister's warm wet pussy.

With remarkable composure he pushed his cock inside his sister until he could go no further; he was balls deep inside his sister.

His breath was hot on her body, their gaze locked on one another.

Katie licked her lips slowly and then moaned, "Fuck me Jeff."

His eyes bulged with lust as his sister moaned one last time. He pulled his cock back and thrust back into his sister, fucking her with pent up lust and desire.

Katie moaned out as her brother started to fuck her, "OOOOOOOHHHH YES JEFF YES YES YES!" she exclaimed. Her brother controlled her body and his as he fucked her, his big cock pumping in and out of her for the first time. He held her body in his arms as he fucked her. Using her as his fuck tool but making her feel like anything but.

Jeff didn't say a word as he fucked his sister but he didn't have to. She could see in his eyes how much he was enjoying it. After his initial thrusts he slowed down, working to a normal pace as he fucked his big sister, filling her completely with his cock.

Their bodies started to sweat as the fucked by the fire on the beach. Brother and sister together as one, interlocked in their taboo lust.

They kissed as they fucked, Jeff grinding down into his sister. He licked the sweat from between her breasts as they fucked. Tasting her sweat and skin and loving every second of it.

"Oooohhhh god yes Jeffy.... your cock feels so GOOD... it feels so RIGHT" Katie encouraged.

Jeff smiled as he fucked her and spoke for the first time. "Mmmmm god yes Katie... I can't believe how good you feel" he grunted.

Katie started to grind with her brother, fucking him back as they shared their bodies completely with one another on their deserted island. Katie held onto his body as he held onto hers, enjoying their fucking far more than she'd ever enjoyed fucking anyone else. She couldn't believe it was her little brother giving her the most intense fucking of her life.

He grunted as he thrust his cock deeper inside her, his balls slapping against her as they fucked. His cock started to throb just as her pussy started to tremble, the sibling's orgasms building at the same time as if they'd been lovers for years.

Katie held her brother inside her as they fucked with passion, not letting him pull out. Finally her pussy clamped down on his cock as their orgasm's boiled over and they came together.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH" Katie moaned, unable to emit an actual word as her orgasm washed through her body.

Jeff held his sister tightly as he went rigid and then exploded inside her. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuck YES Katie YES!" he yelled out.

Brother and sister came together, Katie's juices soaking her brother's cock as he unloaded his cum inside her. Slowly his thrusts began to die down until they finally stopped.

Katie and Jeff shared a contented kiss to cap the fucking as he pulled out of her and stood up. Leaving their bathing suits in the sand he picked his freshly fucked sister up and carried her in his arms to their make shift bed so they could sleep together for the first time as lovers. Within minutes they were asleep, Katie curled up against her brother with his arm protectively around her.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,392 Followers