Taboo Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,578 Followers

The following day they were back at the lagoon. After reading several chapters Thomas paused. "Mom, I tried the cream you gave me."

"Good," Grace said, not wanting to ask the next question, but knew Thomas was waiting for it. She said, "And did it help?"

"Well, yes and no. It felt really good and I didn't get red, but it made me climax even quicker."

Grace sighed.

"It is frustrating and I don't know what to do about it," Thomas said.

Suddenly there were crazy thoughts in Grace's head. She tried to control her breathing as her heart started to race. The mother in her was screaming no, but her female in her was saying he needs help. The female won. She knew what she was about to do was against all the rules, and maybe she had gone mad, but these were desperate times and she knew that quite possibly they would never leave this island. With her head spinning with illicit excitement she reached into her satchel and pulled out her coconut cream. She opened it and said, "Take some of my cream on your hand."

With a curious look Thomas took the container and scooped out some of the creamy oil. He held it in his hand and looked at his mother quizzically.

She knew that his father was gathering oysters near the wreckage and would be there most of the day. She turned back to him and said, "I will turn around. You take it ... your penis out ... and I will tell you what to do."

"Really?" Thomas said with a wide grin. Hurrying in case she changed her mind, Thomas opened his pants and brought his already erect penis out quickly. He saw his mother glance at him for a second before she turned her head.

Grace's face turned red when she realized he had seen her looking. She cleared her throat, and tried to calm her voice as she said, "Put the cream on ... on your ... your penis. Then begin to stroke it slowly, lightly."

"Mmmm," Thomas moaned as he felt the slick cream sliding up and down his penis. He started to stroke himself faster, which made a slapping sound.

"Not that fast. Do it slowly. You want to make it last. The buildup is very important to the overall pleasure." She smiled in spite of what she was doing when she heard his moan of frustration. "Think about your favorite fantasy."

"You," he said softly, almost imperceptibly.

Grace heard it and shivered. She felt the heat gathering between her legs. It was insane, but she wanted to touch herself. Her hand secretly moved between her legs and her fingers pressed the seam of her riding britches between her pussy lips.

"I am getting close," Thomas said breathlessly.

"No, not yet, slow down and make it last. I will tell you when you can finish."

With another moan of frustration, Thomas slowed his hand movements.

"Stop stroking and use your fingers under the crown of the head and twist them slowly, with a gentle touch," Grace directed. "That should feel very good."

Another moan escaped his lips.

As Grace moved her fingers up and down the seam of her pants she said, "Stop for a moment or two." She heard another moan. A few moments later she said, "Now, start again, but slowly. Slowly." Grace was light headed now. Maybe it was sun stroke that was making her crazy like this, but she felt she could climax right there, sitting in front of her son as he stroked his cock.

"Mother ... I'm getting close again."

"No," she said with a commanding voice. "Wait ... make it last."

This went on for about fifteen minutes until Grace knew that neither she nor he could wait much longer.

"Okay, you can do it faster now," she said with a tremor in her voice. She heard him groan and then she clamped her legs together as her pussy began to pulse. The throbbing grew stronger with every moan escaping her son's lips. Then she heard a loud groan and knew that he was climaxing. She couldn't help sneaking a look at her son's spewing cock.

A gasp escaped her lips and suddenly a strong climax shook her. She squeezed her legs together tightly. It was an incredible climax, one like she had not felt in years. She shook and almost lost her balance. Somewhere in the back of her mind she heard Thomas still gasping and moaning.

When the waves of pleasure finally abated she turned around and saw her son sitting with his eyes closed in post climatic pleasure, his now flaccid penis was lying on his leg. There was juice on the thigh of his pants and a string of it was hanging from the slit. Then she saw that most of his juices had spattered on her boot.

As Grace stared she had an incredible urge to touch herself again.

"That was really good," he said with a smile.

Grace smiled in spite of the building shame at what she had allowed to happen. "Put yourself away," she said motioning toward his flaccid penis, her eyes lingering just a bit longer than they should have.

"Oh, sorry," Thomas said with his face turning red. After he was buttoned up he put his cutest smile on his face. He said, "Mother, can we do this again?"

Grace sighed. Could they? Would they? She wasn't sure. She said, "We will see. But now you need to head down to the beach and help your father."

Thomas jumped up and started to leave. Then he paused and quickly bent over and kissed his mother on the lips. "Thank you, Mom. You know, for ... well for everything. You are the best mother on this island."

Grace felt a tingle in her private place, but then she laughed and said, "Only the island?"

"This is our world, so it is the entire world for me." With that he turned and walked down the trail toward the beach looking back at his mother with a smile as he went.

Grace sighed and leaned back on her hands with her face lifted to the bright sun. The tropical breeze fanned her still heated face and her hair swirled around her. Her nipples remained hard under her thin shirt. Unable to stop herself she moved her hands between her legs and began to rub her pussy again. When she climaxed this time, as much as she fought it, her thoughts were of her son.

Chapter 4

"Mom, aren't we going to the lagoon today?" Thomas asked the next day when his mother showed no indication that she was getting ready to go.

Grace told Thomas that she wasn't feeling well and that they would have to wait a few days for any further lessons. She wasn't entirely lying as her period had started. But there was another reason ... she was worried about being alone with him again. She could see that Thomas was upset but she convinced herself that it was unavoidable. She remembered the looks he had been giving her since she allowed him to masturbate and it was disquieting to say the least.

Two days later Grace was at the lagoon for her daily bath when she felt that she was being watched. As she stood ankle deep in the water she glanced up at the rocks but couldn't see anything. She wondered if Thomas had followed her to the lagoon. Since the incident the other day Thomas had been following her around like a lost puppy dog. She knew it was infuriating Walter but it was also cute.

Grace glanced around the rocks above her again and then the trees circling the lagoon and saw movement. For a while she acted like she did not know he was there. She used a hand towel and her homemade soap to lather her breasts, spending a lot of time on her swollen nipples. She knew what she was doing was wrong, letting Thomas watch her, but she couldn't stop herself. Suddenly a large rock slipped loose from the higher rocks and plunged into the water about ten feet away from her. "Thomas, come on out. I know you are there. Stop hiding, please."

A moment later a sheepish Thomas emerged from the bushes on top of the boulders.

"Come down here, now," Grace said commandingly.

Thomas carefully made his way down the rocks until he was near the water. Grace stood on the edge of the water holding one arm over her bare breasts and her other hand covering her private parts with a wash cloth. "It is too dangerous for you to be up there and I want you to stop spying on me, young man and to stay off those rocks."

"I'm sorry, Mother. I just wanted to ... to ... see,"

"I know what you wanted to see." Grace's already hard nipples began to tingle when she saw the wide eyed stare of her son. "They are only breasts. All women have them."

"They are beautiful breasts. They are the prettiest I have ever seen," he said almost in a whisper.

Grace felt a chill run down her spine and she unconsciously thrust her breasts outward, keeping her arms covering most of her breast flesh. "So how many naked women's breasts have you seen?" she asked.

"Not many ... uh ...I mean breasts that were actually bare, but yours are just as pretty bare as they are with your shirt on."

"Thank you. But whose bare breasts have you seen?"

"Well yours while we were on the raft."

"Oh," Grace said. She had all but forgotten that. "Who else?"

"I saw Mabel's breast once when she came out of the bathroom naked."

Mabel was their large middle aged housekeeper in San Francisco. Grace laughed. "Of course mine are nicer then hers."

"Can I see them? I mean I have already seen them on the raft, so it wouldn't really be anything different."

Grace opened her mouth to admonish him but then he said, "Your breasts are probably the only ones I will ever see."

That got her. In an instant she felt a pain in her heart. He was right and they both knew it. Grace felt a rush of unwanted excitement go through her loins. This is crazy her mind screamed. She couldn't believe what she was about to do. With her heart pounding and her head spinning she slowly lowered her arm.

Suddenly her son was staring at her naked breasts just a few feet in front of him. She could feel juice dripping from her pussy. Then, incredibly, she dropped the hand covering her vagina.

She could see the tent in his pants and knew he had an erection. She allowed him to stare for several long minutes and then trying to prevent her voice from cracking she said, "That should be enough for today."

"Ah, come on Mom, that's not fair. You gave me an erection and now you want to cut me off."

"You got that erection all on your own, young man." Suddenly she had more naughty and un-motherly like thoughts. Looking at his pouting face she said, "All right show me what you have learned."

"Huh?" he said.

"What I showed you how to do the other day. I know you have been practicing it."

Thomas's face burned hot. Sheepishly he unbuttoned his pants and fished inside for his penis. Because it was hard it was difficult pulling it out of the opening. Suddenly it sprang out, throbbing and dripping juice.

Grace felt her pussy quiver and thought she was going to climax as she stared at her son's hard cock. It was larger than she had through after the brief view the other day and it was bigger around.

Thomas said, "Can I have some of your ... your cream?"

"Uh ... what?" she asked, unable to hear him because of the roar in her ears.

"Your cream, you know ... to help."

"I'm sorry, I don't have the cream here, but I have some soap, which is just as good, I think." She held her wash cloth out to him and watched him take it and rub the soap onto his cock.

Then with his eyes moving slowly up and down his mother's naked body Thomas began to stroke himself. He did it slowly like she had showed him.

He wanted to make it last today ... he wanted her to see that he had learned the lesson; he wanted his mother to see that he could delay his climax and let her know that if he ever got the chance to make love to a woman he would be a good lover.

Grace was breathing heavily now and her pussy was throbbing. She couldn't help touching her breast.

She watched Thomas work his hand slowly up and down his penis, pausing at the head to twist his fingers under the crown before sliding back down again. He continued to masturbate for a long time, his eyes never leaving his mother's beautiful body.

"I'm getting close, can I finish?" he asked.

The fact that he asked permission to climax pleased Grace. She felt a rush of pride that touched her core and knew he would be a good lover someday ... if he ever got the opportunity. "Not just yet. Stroke yourself some more." Did she say that because she wanted to watch him longer or was it to teach him? She wasn't sure. She could feel her pussy begin to pulse and she began to tremble. A few minutes later, with a tremor in her voice she said, "O ... kay, you may climax."

With a grateful moan Thomas thrust his hips forward and he froze. Suddenly his cock throbbed and a huge jet of juice shot from the head, landing in the water a few feet from Grace. As she watched the clear water bring the thick juice close to her she began to climax, without even touching her pussy. She shook and moaned and her eyes suddenly closed very tightly. Her head was spinning so much she thought she might collapse. Before that could happen she opened her eyes to see her son staring at her with wonder.

"Did ... did you ... uh ... do it too?" he asked innocently.

Grace couldn't lie to him, but she didn't trust her voice so she only nodded. She looked down at the huge amount of cum that was still floating on the water and shivered again. She handed him her towel and said, "Now clean yourself up and get back to work with your father."

As Grace left the lagoon she began to feel remorse again. What am I doing, she wondered? He is my son and I am showing him my naked body and teaching him how to masturbate. I have definitely gone mad. By the time she reached the hut she had reminded herself of the unusual situation they were in. Her son had no one but her to teach him ... he had no friends, boy or girl, and there was a good chance he never would. What else could she do?

Chapter 5

Thomas and his mother sat close to one another and watched the water cascade from the rocks to the lagoon below. It was a warm and breezy day, like most days on the island, and the sun was shining through the water fall mist creating a gorgeous rainbow of colors. It was a glorious day, but for some reason Thomas seemed morose and sullen.

"What's wrong, Thomas?" Grace asked.

He skipped a rock across the lagoon before saying, "I was just thinking."

"About what?"

He sighed and said, "I was thinking how terrible it would be if I were here without you. I mean what if Dad and I were the only survivors and you weren't here? Worse, if something happened to you, I don't think I would want to live."

"Please, Sweetheart, don't say that," Grace said and pulled Thomas's face around to her, her hands on his cheeks. "I'm here and nothing is going to happen to me."

Thomas had tears in his eyes. "I get depressed sometimes thinking about that and our situation here."

"We all get depressed sometimes, Sweetheart, but we must fight it. We can never give up hope," Grace said as tears started to stream from her eyes. Staring into her son's eyes the rest of the world magically melted around her. There was no more sun, water fall, or breeze, just his incredibly sad eyes. A moment later her lips were pressed to his.

Her mouth opened and her tongue pushed into his mouth. A moan gurgled deep in her throat as she realized that she was kissing her son. Yet that didn't stop her.

The kiss went on and on until Grace could barely breathe. Her pussy was starting to drip and her nipples were throbbing. Concerned that she might climax she pushed Thomas away. She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths. She was about to say that the kiss was inappropriate when Thomas spoke.

"Wow," Thomas said looking at his mother with wonder. It seemed that he was as surprised by the kiss as his mother was. Then he added, "Can we do that again sometime." His mood had suddenly brightened.

"We'll see," Grace answered noncommittally. Then she shook her head and wondered if his comments had all been a put-on in order to get her to kiss him. She stared into his blue eyes and convinced herself that it wasn't. "Okay, it's time for you to do your reading."

"After my lessons can I ask you some more questions ... you know about the birds and the bees."

Grace felt a chill run down her spine. "Yes, if I can answer them I will."

Thomas read his chapters and then several poems before he closed the books and set them aside.

"So now, what did you want to ask me?" Grace said, feeling strangely excited.

"Well, you know I don't know much about women and will probably never get a chance to, but I have some questions. You explained how making babies happens but not much about a woman. You know, like what are the parts of a woman? What kind of touches do they like, what are the sensitive parts, and what can a man do to really please his lover?"

The chill turned into a tremor as her heart started to race. "Wow, that is a lot for one sitting."

"You can break it into parts if you want. Take all the time you need, I'm a captive audience," he said with a smile.

She shook her head in mock resignation and paused to gather her thoughts. "Okay, let me see, first a woman likes to kiss a lot."

"Like we did," Thomas added. "I liked it too."

"Yes, like we did. It is just part of her nature and tells her that she is loved. A woman needs to know that she is loved. She can never be kissed too much."

"I love you, Mother," Thomas said sincerely.

"I know, Sweetheart, and I love you too," she answered, stroking his cheek.

He grabbed her hand from his face. "No. Not like a kid kissing his mother ... like ... well, it is more than that. I don't know how to explain it."

Grace didn't respond for fear that she might say something she would regret. Instead she said, "Unfortunately your father and I do not kiss much anymore."

"Why not, I loved our kiss?"

Grace's face flushed as she remembered the feeling of his soft lips and her tongue searching his mouth. "Your father is older, in his late fifties, and men lose the desire for that kind of thing."

"I will kiss you anytime you want," Thomas said.

Grace sighed and said, "I'm sure you would, but back to the lesson. Beyond kissing, all women love to have their breasts played with, especially their nipples. They are very sensitive most of the time and sometimes almost too sensitive." Grace noticed Thomas squirming around. She could see he had an erection all ready. "What's wrong?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Uh ... I'm just a little uncomfortable ... you know ... the jeans are tight."

"I can see why," she responded looking down at the tent in his trousers. "Why don't you take them off?" Once the words were out Grace could not believe they came from her lips. Had she really told her son to take his pants off?

Thomas' eyes opened wide. Really?" But before she could change her mind he jumped up and stripped off his jeans. His cock popped free and bounced excitedly in front of him. He saw his mother's stare and a wave of excitement rushed through him. The lagoon grew very quiet as Thomas let his mother look. Her breathing seemed heavier and there was a strange look on her face.

Finally Grace said, "Sit down, please."

"That's better," he said. Then he boldly reached for his penis and took hold of it. "Now you can continue."

Grace couldn't help but stare at is cock again. It was but inches from her and she could see it pulsing. It was not as long as his father's was, but it seemed much harder. Suddenly her shorts felt very tight in the crotch.

"Go on, Mom."

"Oh, yes, sorry," she said as she shook her head and turned her eyes from his erection. "The breasts are not just for making love, however, they also serve a very practical purpose. Once a woman gets pregnant they become much larger and begin to produce milk."

Thomas' eyes opened wide and he said, "I can't imagine your breast much bigger."

Grace laughed. "True, but they certainly were bigger when I was pregnant with you."

"Can I see your breasts again?" he asked. "Purely for educational purposes," he added with a broad smile.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,578 Followers
123456...9