Taboo Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,567 Followers

He has already seen them, so what does it matter, she thought? Grace was wearing a pair of shorts and a button up top that she had tied in a knot below her breasts. Without answering she sat up, untied her top and pulled it off.

Thomas gasped and quickly removed his hand from his cock, fearing he might climax.

Without giving it much thought Grace placed her hands on her breasts and began to play with her hard nipples as she continued. "So the breasts are very practical as well as a very important part in foreplay."

"What is foreplay?"

"It is what men should do with women before they actually penetrate them. It takes women more time to warm up to sex then is does men so you need to spend time on the breasts. Then of course there is the neck, right here," she said gently rubbing her fingers across the nape of her neck and around her shoulder blade. "Don't forget the ears. That is a very sensitive place as well. Truthfully most of the woman's body is sensitive to the lips and tongue." Grace could feel her pussy dripping. She took a deep breath and began again. "Then of course there is the vagina."

"I have never seen one of those ... except for when you were standing in the water at the lagoon. But I couldn't see much then," he said.

"You are going to have to use your imagination there, young man."

"That is hard to do when I have never seen it."

Grace shook her head. "Anyway, the parts of the vagina are the out lips, the labia major and the inner lips, the labia minor. The outer lips are less sensitive then the inner. The inner lips swell with blood when stimulated." Grace paused. She could see that Thomas had no idea what she was talking about. Her heart began to pound in her chest as she started to have naughty thoughts again. This is crazy, her mind screamed. Then before she had a chance to change her mind she stood up. "I shouldn't do this, but I can see that you don't understand." Suddenly she pulled off her shorts.

Thomas gasped and stared in disbelief. His eyes were wide as he watched his mother drop her shorts onto the rock. He slowed his hand movement on his cock as he stared with mouth agape.

Grace sat back down and leaned back. Every part of her body was tingling now. Her heart was pounding and chest heaving. The excitement of the moment and the look in Thomas' eyes pushed away any doubt she had about exposing herself to her son, at least for the moment. The world seemed to be spinning around her. The only thing she could hear above the ringing in her ears was the sound of her rapid heartbeat.

Finally Grace calmed herself enough to say, "You can look closer as I explain the parts if you want."

Thomas scooted closer, never losing his grip on his cock.

There was a tremor in Grace's voice as she continued, "This area is called the vagina and these are the outer lips," she said as she ran her finger up and down the smooth skin on each side of her pussy. "Inside are the inner lips," she said pulling her lips apart for him to see. "The inner lips are much more sensitive and they get wet and swollen when the woman is excited."

"They look wet and swollen now," Thomas said innocently.

"Uh ... yes ... yes they are," Grace stuttered. Then she placed her index and middle finger around her clit and spread the hood of skin. Her swollen clit popped out. An involuntary moan escaped her lips.

Grace could feel the little nub throbbing. "This little thing at the top is called the clitoris and is the most sensitive spot. See, it looks kind of like the penis head and has the same kind of nerve endings. It should be stimulated by the penis or a finger when having intercourse. It throbs when stimulated." Grace touched the nub and watched as it pulsed.

Thomas' mouth was open as he stared in wonder. "Your vagina is gorgeous."

"Thank you," Grace whispered as she touched her clit several times and watched it throb.

"So when you masturbate you rub that little thing?" Thomas said. He was breathing heavily now and his cock was dripping juice across his knuckles.

"Yes, and sometimes I put a finger inside as well," Grace said. Her breathing was increasing rapidly as she watched the fascination in her son's face. She glanced down and saw him stroking his cock. Then she leaned back a little more and opened her lips wider so he could see deeper into her. She wanted to push her finger into her opening but knew she would climax the moment she did. Juice began to bubble from her opening.

"Is that ... uh ... pee?" Thomas asked pointing at the juice trickling out.

"No. It is precum, just like the fluid that comes out of the tip of your penis."

"It is," Thomas said as he looked at the juice on his fingers and then at his mother's pussy.

"This little hole is where ... where urine comes from," she said as she touched the opening. It pulsed and opened and closed like a sea urchin grasping for plankton. "And the larger hole is where the penis goes. The walls inside swell and they caress the penis, helping the man to climax."

Thomas stared in fascination. He stroked his cock faster. "Can you touch your clitoris for me again?" he asked.

"No, I shouldn't," Grace breathed, desperately wanting to do just that.

"Please. Let's do it together."

Grace was about to explode. She wanted to touch herself more than she ever had, but it was so wrong to be doing it while her son watched. Yet he was right, she was watching him stroke his cock. Losing the battle she moved her fingers to her clit again and rubbed it. A moan escaped her lips. Suddenly she slipped a finger into her wet opening. "This ... this is ... how the penis goes in," she gasped as she moved her finger in and out several times. "The vagina makes the penis ... penis ... wet to make it easier," she gasped. "Then I just rub the little clit with my ... wet finger and ... oh, my," she gasped.

Thomas leaned even closer, his breath coming in great gasps now.

"It doesn't ... take much ... to ... to ... stimulate the clitoris when it is swollen." It was getting more and more difficult for her to speak. She threw her head back as pleasure rushed through her. She couldn't believe how exciting it was masturbating in front of her son. Suddenly, before she could prevent it, she began to shake all over as a climax built. It was way too soon but she couldn't hold back the tide. "Oh God, Thomas, I going to ... ohhhhh, ahhhhhhiiiiieee," she gasped as her body began to convulse. She vaguely heard Thomas moan before she was racked with an explosive climax. Then she felt Thomas' juice splatter across her chest and her climax intensified.

Her body shook as pleasure rushed from her engorged clit to her brain and back again. Her toes curled and she gasped for breath. Fireworks exploded in her head. Her legs and thighs quivered uncontrollably and juice gushed from her throbbing hole. Once she was over the peak and sliding down the other side she fell onto her back.

A few minutes later she opened her eyes and moved up to her elbows. Thomas was lying on his back with his eyes closed and looked like he was asleep. Then she looked down and gasped; she had his cum all over her stomach, pussy, and the back of her hand.

She fell back with a satisfied sigh and lay there for a few minutes. As always she began to feel incredible shame at what she had allowed to happen. It was difficult for her to open her eyes again, but Thomas had to get back to do his chores. She shook him.

He sat up looking around like one does when awaken from a deep sleep. When he saw his mother leaning over him, he smiled and said, "Wow."

Grace didn't respond, still feeling the pangs of regret. "You have to get back to do your chores," she said without emotion.

He nodded and began to get up. Then he saw the mess he had made all over his mother. His face turned red and he said, "Sorry."

She looked down again and was shocked again by the sight. She was surprised at how much he had shot. It was far more than his father did. "Don't worry about it," she said. She had the sudden almost uncontrollable urge to lick the back of her hand but controlled the impulse. Then she stood up quickly and said, "I have to go into the water to wash off. I will see you back at the house."

As she turned to go Thomas caught her hand. "Thanks, Mom," he said and pulled her to him.

She didn't resist when he pressed his lips to hers. She allowed him to kiss her for a long time, their tongues searching each other's mouth. Then she felt his cock harden between her legs she pulled away. "Go home," she said and gently pushed him away.

As she watched him leave she brought her hand to her mouth and began to lick the juice. With her other hand she found her still throbbing pussy. As she consumed her son's juice she climaxed again.

Chapter 6

As the months passed Grace and Thomas continued their liaisons at the lagoon. For some time she wouldn't allow the contact to go further than it had already. They would watch one another masturbate but she had a strict rule about touching, other than kissing. And they kissed a lot, which both she and Thomas enjoyed.

She had managed to keep Thomas satisfied with their mutual masturbation practices but could tell that he wanted more and it was getting harder and harder to refuse him. The kisses were making it more difficult to push his hands away when he tried to touch her breasts. It took all of her strength and motherly instincts to deny him.

Then one day at the lagoon she had unwillingly allowed him to go farther. Thomas was naked as he usually was when they were at the lagoon now. They had been playing in the water. She was wearing a blouse that was tied in the middle under her breasts and a pair of shorts that were not much more than panties. The top had become wet from their splashing in the lagoon. Thomas slipped behind her and turned her head toward him. He kissed her lips for a long time. After a few minutes he moved his lips to her neck. Unfortunately she had taught him how erotic that area was to the touch of lips. She trembled in excitement and her hand moved up to the back of his head, pulling his lips tighter.

As his lips trailed down her sensitive skin his hand moved up her stomach toward her breasts.

"Thomas, no," she gasped, but she didn't move to stop him.

His hand moved closer.

"No, no, no, Thomas," she gasped but still did nothing to stop him.

His fingertips moved under the lower part of her blouse and she gasped. Her breathing increased. His fingers crawled higher across the underside of her breast.

Grace could feel Thomas' dripping cock touch her leg and she knew that the crotch of her shorts would be wet soon, but not with water.

"Please, Thomas, I'm your mother," she whispered, but held his head to her neck.

Then his hand worked under her top until he was at her breast. "Thomas," she gasped again but had no strength to pull his hand away. He is my son, she screamed inside her head. Now he had my tit in his hand. This is crazy, this is madness. But she allowed him to squeeze and manipulate her breast until she felt her knees grow week. Suddenly she was startled out of her trance as a branch in the woods snapped. It was only a small animal, but it was enough for Grace to gather the strength to stop her son. She pulled his hand away. "That is enough for today," she said, still gasping for breath. "We have to get back to the house so I can start dinner."

Thomas knew when to quit. He smiled and took his mother's hand as they walked back to the house.

*******************************************************************

Recently Grace had seen a change in Thomas. While he was sensitive to her, he was becoming more aggressive toward his father. It was obvious that he resented his father's relationship with her.

It had also become more difficult for her to hide their growing intimate relationship from Walter. She had warned Thomas about overt physical closeness when his father was around, but because he was young it was difficult for him to control his impulses or grasp the seriousness of the situation. Several times when she had been preparing dinner he had come up behind her and hugged her, pressing his groin to her ass. Walter had noticed and while he didn't say anything his eyes showed his displeasure.

Grace tried to ease the situation by being extra affectionate with Walter. Unfortunately it seemed that Walter was generally satisfied with sex once a month. She tried to force the issue, figuring if she got sex from him it would dampen her ardor when she was around her son. Unfortunately the result was an even greater problem.

One night, after they had all retired, Grace decided she would treat her husband special and perform oral sex. She knew he liked it but it had been years since she had sucked him off. When she thought Thomas was asleep she began kissing Walter. She started kissing down his chest and could tell immediately that he was willing. She had always like sucking him, but somehow it just never happened anymore. She threw her leg over his head and twisted around, trying to give him the hint that he could reciprocate if he wanted. Unfortunately he didn't like eating her so he didn't get, or more likely, ignored the message.

As she drew close to his suddenly throbbing erection she heard movement and realized that Thomas had awakened. He had apparently gotten up to get a drink of water. She was right in the middle of sucking his father and it was too late to stop. She knew if she did stop it would cause difficulty between her and Walter. She also knew that she had to make it good for him or he might think that she was only doing it to hide her relationship with their son.

There was no way to hide what she was doing so she looked over at her son as she grasped her husband's throbbing cock and began to lick the head. She could see Thomas's eyes staring at her but she wasn't sure if it was anger or excitement she saw. Then she saw that he had an erection and she felt some relief. She went back to work on her husband, sucking and licking the head for a long time before taking it into her mouth. That brought a quiet moan from Walter. She stroked his cock as she sucked the head and he gasped. She knew he never lasted long when she was sucking him. True to form, within minutes he was moaning and bucking his hips. When he lifted his hips from the bed and froze she covered the head of his cock with her mouth. A second later her mouth was filled with his spurting seed. She drank it down as she had always done and then licked up what she had missed before pulling away. She looked up and saw that Thomas had gone back to bed.

The following day at the lagoon Thomas seemed reserved. Grace knew what was wrong. Jealously was becoming a bigger and bigger problem.

"Thomas, what's the matter?"

"You know. I saw you with father last night."

"I am his wife so I should be with him."

"Did you have to ... to ... do what you did ... you know, suck him?"

Grace sighed. She moved over and sat next to Thomas, putting her arm around his shoulders. "Thomas, I did that for us."

"For us," he almost screamed. "You put your mouth on his penis for us?"

"Yes. I am worried about the jealously between the two of you. It is palpable and on the verge of being destructive. I see the anger in your eyes as well as his. The two of you barely talk anymore. I wanted to do something special for him in hope of alleviating some of the tension. I suppose it didn't work, at least for you."

When Thomas did not respond Grace said, "Talk to me, Thomas."

"There is nothing to say. There are two men and one woman on this island."

Grace sucked in her breath. That comment had summed up the issue in a couple of words. She knew that she should say that he was her husband again, but she also knew that it might make him even angrier at his father.

She decided to try another tactic. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

Thomas did not answer and she knew she needed drastic measures. With her heart pounding and her hand trembling she reached over and grasped his thigh. "Thomas, take your clothes off," she said as she stood up and began to take her own clothes off. When she was naked she sat back down.

It was obvious that Thomas was trying to continue his anger, but the sight of his mother's naked body changed all that. He stood up and slowly undressed. When he was naked she told him to kneel. Thomas did not say a word, he simply got to his knees in front of his mother, staring at her.

Grace saw his cock pulsing and her pussy began to moisten. His cock was still not as long as his father's but it was bigger around. She reached for her satchel and took out her cream, pouring some on her hand and rubbing them together.

For the first time she touched her son's cock. The feeling of his hard, hot tool in her hand caused electric current to rush through her. Her breathing became heavy and her pussy began to quiver. She tightened her hand around him and began to stroke his cock. With each movement his cock seemed to grow larger. Her head was spinning like the first time she had climaxed with him. The enormity of what she was doing was almost more than she could fathom ... she was masturbating her son ... she had his hard cock in her hand and was stroking him.

Grace worked on his cock for a long time, slowing her strokes when he showed signs of impending climax. She teased and tortured him, exciting her as well as him. When she finally relented and allowed him to climax, it was a gusher. His juice squirted high into the air, several blasts actually hitting her in the face, more landing on her chest, and the rest hitting the rock below them.

It seemed to be a never ending well. Never had she seen so much cum from his father. Grace had to restrain herself from licking up the sticky substance.

When his cock was soft they both fell back on the rock, lying next to each other, looking up at the sky.

Grace's body was still tingling and her mind was racing. She was unaware that Thomas had moved close behind her. But she knew it when she felt his hand reach over and rest on her bare stomach. When she turned her head toward him his lips were there.

She felt his tongue in her mouth and she touched it with her own, circling it and playing with it and then sucking it. There was still no strength in her arms when his hand began to move upward from her stomach. She froze when his knuckles reached the underside of her bare breast. Then a loud gasp escaped her lips as his hand covered her tit.

She grasped his wrist, but she could not bring herself to pull his hand away. Thomas took that as her acceptance and began to kneed and squeeze her soft flesh. His fingers found her large nipples and began to squeeze first one and then the other. All the time his mouth never left hers. It was as if he were afraid she would tell him to stop if he broke the kiss. He was probably correct.

Finally when Grace was squirming under her son's breast manipulation he grew bolder. His hand left her breast and moved downward and then behind her. Grace moaned deep in her throat, as if she was trying to scream. She was unable or unwilling to stop him. Her legs spread as his fingers sought and found her soaked pussy.

With no ability to stop him or the resulting reaction of her body she allowed her son to possess her pussy with his fingers. He was gentle, searching and exploring like a child with a new toy. He had listened well to her instructions.

Finally Grace pulled her mouth from her son and spoke. "Higher," she gasped. "Rub my clit. Oh God."

Grace was sailing above the ground clouds. Her hips moved up and down against his exploring finger. "Harder," she hissed. He moved his fingers faster, worrying the little nub until it was pulsing. His lips went to her neck and he began to gently kiss and bite her. Suddenly fireworks went off in her head. Her body froze and a long and low moan escaped her. The pleasure seemed to go on and on until she thought she was losing consciousness. She fought it. But then, when the first climax ended, Thomas's fingers slipped into her body again. He pushed in deeply until he was at his knuckles. Then he moved them around as if searching. When Grace moaned he knew he had found the right spot. He rubbed the sack just behind her clit. The explosion shook her body and sent her into convulsions. Her pussy began to squirt juice all over her thighs, his hand, and the stone below. It was gushing out of her. Nothing mattered to Grace anymore, nothing but her son's mouth and searching fingers.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,567 Followers
123456...9