Taboo! Lesbian Teen's Mom-Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course Joyce did worry – worry to death, almost. But could not help but notice that the girl was glowing upon her return, and the "charm school" sessions had started the following week: Another mystery, but a gift horse whose mouth Joyce chose not to examine.

She kept "going with the flow" until it brought her and Kara to the day appointed for the start of the vacation. This began with an early morning limousine to take mother and daughter to the airport. They departed without a suitcase, just a small carry-on containing basic toiletries. Which felt odd, but the instructions had been explicit. At the airport they were whisked through the formalities with "rock star" treatment, and soon found themselves in first-class seats on a wide-body jet winging its way to Miami.

Once there they were escorted through the terminal and onto a small amphibian aircraft, which was neat but kind of scary too. Two hours later the plane set down with a splash in a crystal-clear coral lagoon, at one end of which was a small but verdant tropical island, set in a ring of brilliant white sand beach.

The plane taxied to a rickety pier, where the co-pilot hopped out and held a rope while the two women climbed out. He saluted, climbed back in, and the plane taxied onto the lagoon and took off, never even shutting down its twin motors. Joyce and Kara were left alone on the pier. The only sound as the engine noise faded was the gentle lapping of wavelets on a pristine beach.

And then a woman's voice, calling: "Kara! Joyce! Welcome!"

Kara responded, calling back, "Susan! Hello!"

Joyce looked to where the voice was coming from, and beheld an amazing sight: A gorgeous young woman strode down a sandy path through the palm trees, wearing nothing but a microscopic white bikini, and a great tan. "This is Susan the billionaire?" Joyce thought. For no good reason she had imagined a frumpy middle-aged "Mrs. Grundy" type.

Instead, the woman was a bombshell. She looked to be in her upper twenties, slightly above average height, with shoulder-length light brown hair, and a perfect, womanly figure. Given the scantiness of the outfit Joyce could not but notice the nicely rounded hips, flat stomach, and more than ample, but not excessively huge breasts.

Susan waved for her and Kara to come on, so they walked down the pier, and all three women finally came together on the white sand beach. Kara ran ahead and gave Susan a big hug and small kiss – on the lips, Joyce noticed. Then she turned and made introductions. "Susan, this is my mother, Joyce."

Susan reached out her hand and said, "I am honored to finally meet you, Joyce. I know a lot about you, and have unbounded admiration for you. I have really looked forward to this moment."

Joyce was taken aback by the beautiful woman's graciousness, and obvious sincerity. She had been prepared to launch right into a protest of the other's incredible generosity, but found herself disarmed, and speechless. Embarrassed, even. She took the woman's hand and tried to be gracious in return. "You're very kind, Susan, and I'm very grateful for the kindness you've shown to my daughter."

Susan beamed at this, and gave Kara another little hug – purely chaste, no kiss this time. "You must be exhausted after the trip, and dying to get out of those clothes and into something more suitable for the island. Umm - like this . . ." With good humor Susan indicated her own skimpy costume, somehow conveying that she recognized how outrageous it would be in an ordinary social setting, but that it was perfectly appropriate for a deserted, tropical island beach.

"Come on, let me show you the 'grass hut,' and you can shower and change. Except, don't shower - there's time to get a swim in before dinner, and we can all get cleaned up after and change before we eat."

Susan led mother and daughter up the path through the palms, and not far along it they came to what looked like very large native grass hut. Somehow Joyce could tell that it was more than that. She was right. Susan showed her guests into the round structure, and they were delighted to see it that featured an oddly perfect combination of modern comforts and primitive appointments.

There looked to be just one large room, subdivided into a kitchen-dining area with table, chairs and modern appliances; sleeping quarters with just one very huge bed; and a large living area with two big couches but not much other furniture. Apparently the resort was mainly intended for couples only, but was also versatile enough to accommodate other arrangements.

"You girls can sleep on the couches – they double as beds, and are as comfortable as you could hope for. There is one other room – a big bathroom suite. It has a great shower, and giant jacuzzi, too. We're completely isolated from civilization here – we have the entire island to ourselves. There's plenty of fresh water in a giant cistern, and a solar electric system, with a generator back up, so we have all the modern conveniences. Isn't it terrific!" Susan was bubbling like a kid with a new toy. Joyce couldn't help but to laugh and join in her enthusiasm – it was terrific. Not unnaturally she had been more than a little nervous about this mystery "vacation": Being ordered to leave hearth and home without a stitch of clothes, having no idea of the destination, or of who would meet them at the other end.

The reality was – wonderful. The island and hut were truly a dream, and Susan was delightful. For the first time since she had received that incredible letter Joyce started to relax. She began to truly believe that it was all true, and that there was no hidden catch or dark agenda.

Well, almost none. There was that brief kiss between Susan and Kara, which only confirmed what she already suspected about their relationship. But "dark"? Joyce was not a prude, and had nothing against homosexuality. This didn't mean that she wasn't somewhat shocked to find her daughter possibly moving in that direction, but she found nothing to condemn there, and sensed nothing but goodwill from Susan. She mentally shrugged and decided to go with the flow in that realm as well.

Susan continued the tour, showing her and Kara a series of large closets and storage areas adjacent to the bathroom, which looked more like a luxurious spa and country club locker room than the rudimentary facilities of a grass hut on the beach. And then there were her and Kara's vacation "wardrobes" – a drawer full of skimpy bathing suits, and a selection of colorful Tahitian pareias. One closet held "real clothes" in case of inclement weather, but Susan assured them that these would almost certainly not be needed.

"I'm going to get a few things out for dinner, so why don't you put on suits and we'll go for swim." With that Susan left Joyce and Kara in the spa and moved back into the kitchen.

Mother and daughter looked at each other in slight bewilderment, and then both burst out laughing. Joyce shrugged, and started looking through her selection of bathing suits, which were all gorgeous, and probably very expensive. Kara had her own selection in another drawer.

Chapter 5 – Getting to Know You

Someone had provided sizes, because all of the suits in the respective drawers were just right for each of them. Joyce was well endowed topside, with very large breasts. She had broad and fleshy but well toned hips, thighs and rear end – voluptuous, not fat. Kara was petite, tiny even, with very small breasts, and boyish, narrow hips.

Joyce was embarrassed when the girl did not hesitate but began to remove her clothing right in front of her mother, having chosen a nice suit. The bathroom suite was all open except for two very small enclosed areas that each contained a toilet, bidet and sink.

Joyce could have squeezed into one of those to change, but Kara probably had the right idea, so she self consciously joined her daughter in undressing in the spacious open area. Kara had already slipped on a suit by the time Joyce unpeeled her panties, and when the mother stood up after doing so she noticed that her daughter was looking at her nakedness with frank interest.

Well – why not? There was nothing to be ashamed of, and curiosity was natural in a young girl. Still, Joyce couldn't help blushing a little, and quickly slipped on her own suit.

They rejoined Susan as she was placing a container into large microwave oven. "We have lots of frozen delicacies, but limited amounts of fresh food," the young woman announced. "I'm defrosting a homemade seafood chowder – does that sound good?" Joyce and Kara agreed that it did, and then the three women left the "hut" and headed down to the beach.

Where they did not stop but kept waking right on in to the crystal clear ocean water, which Joyce found amazingly warm. The three frolicked for a good long time, and the stressed-out mother found the experience as delightful as the entire island set up promised.

The sun was getting low when they headed back. Susan took them around the back of the hut, where there were two outside showers next to a second entrance leading into the bathroom suite. A rack with towels was close at hand, and there was even soap and shampoo and other products handy. Like everything else about the facility, it was perfect.

Joyce was momentarily taken aback when, after turning on the water and stepping under the stream, the gorgeous young woman stripped her suit off right in public and began wringing it out in the fresh water. But of course "in public" meant in front of Kara and herself, given that no other humans were on the island. Joyce was embarrassed, just as she had been when seeing Kara unashamedly strip, and when she experienced that feeling of being "ogled" by her daughter when she too had changed.

The first part of which sequence Kara now repeated – stripping, that is, and joining Susan under the wide shower stream, following the other's example by wringing out her suit. Well, the act made perfect sense in this setting, and Joyce could see no reason not to follow the example of the others, but that did not make her any less self conscious as she removed her own suit after getting under the second shower.

Soon all three had completed rinsing the salt from their naked bodies and were wrapped in towels. Susan led them inside and selected one of the beautiful Tahitian pareias for each. Joyce had lovely, thick chestnut-colored hair, and received a dark green wrap that complimented that color. Kara's short hair was very light blonde, and she got a light blue one. Susan's wrap was a rich gold color, which went well with her light brown hair.

Then the fun and games began – putting the darned things on and making them stay on! Susan had the knack, and demonstrated, necessarily dropping the towel and again exposing her magnificent naked body, if only briefly.

Of course both Joyce and Kara failed at their first attempts, which occasioned laughter all around as each found themselves suddenly naked with a pile of colorful fabric at their feet. But then they too got the hang of it, and the three retired to the main part of the hut.

Which was filled with the aroma of savory seafood chowder, a specialty of the islands. Susan popped open a bottle of fresh, cold Italian semi-sparking white wine, and they all enjoyed a glass together on a patio before dinner. Though a thin screen of palm trees separating the structure from the beach they watched the sun set into the ocean.

It was just as idyllic as it sounds – three beautiful women relaxing in a beautiful tropical setting.

As happens in the tropics, darkness came quickly when the sun set. All three women were famished, and were happy to seat themselves at the dining area's rustic table. Susan placed the bowl of steaming, savory chowder on the table, along with a loaf of crusty French bread, and that was it – a simple and delicious feast that all three heartily enjoyed.

Joyce thought that this would be a good time to raise the issue of Susan's generosity, which had been forestalled on their arrival several hours earlier. She began, but Susan quickly interrupted.

"Joyce, please don't say it. Let me explain something. I am rich. I mean, really, really rich. I'm not a billionaire, but I'm nearly a "half-a-billionaire," and I'm very good at making that grow. I'm not one bit guilty about it, either.

"I have no children, and don't ever expect to have any. There is no way in the world that I could spend that amount of money before I die. In fact, if I tried hard to spend it – which I don't, I have better things to do – it would be hard for me to spend it faster than I make it.

"So what does that leave? I can give some of it away now, or wait until I'm dead when it will go to some foundation or other. Which will probably ignore my intentions and spend the money doing things that I believe are corrupt.

"Now, if I give some away now, I get to pick who gets it, and I get tremendous pleasure from giving to people of great virtue. People like you, Joyce. I know a lot about you – I pried, dear, when I became aware of who you are and what you have overcome. And the more I learned, the more I was humbled. And honored, and grateful to be in a position to help.

"So, would you be so heartless as to deny me this simple, to me virtually costless pleasure?"

Joyce looked down, ashamed, and flattered, and embarrassed all at once. She looked into the young woman's eyes, and saw nothing but honest sincerity. "No, Susan. I won't," she said softly. "If you looked into my background you also know that I'm not a fool, proud though I may be. Thank you, Susan. I will try to be worthy of your gift."

"You are worthy, Joyce – that's why it gives me such great pleasure to give to you. And that pleasure is what makes ours an honest trade. Now, what do you say we just try to ignore all that, and enjoy our time together as 'just girls,' not as 'benefactress and beneficiary' and all that silly talk? I know that's not easy for you, Joyce, and that is part of your virtue. But I'm asking you to learn a new virtue, which maybe we can call 'reverse generosity'."

"Alright, Susan – I'll do it. I understand, and you're right. Thank you for your gift, and – you're welcome for my 'virtue.' I accept your honest trade."

Susan went teary-eyed at those words. She leaned over the corner of the small table to give Joyce a hug. "Thank you, Joyce. You've made me very happy." Joyce too started to choke up, and Kara as well.

But then the moment passed, and the three women set about cleaning off the table and doing the dishes, which with six willing hands was quickly finished. Back in "civilization" the hour would be considered early, but given the tensions and travels of the day all three women were quite tired. So after just chatting for a while Susan pulled down sheets and blankets from a storage nook, and helped make the couches up into bedsteads that were as comfortable as she had promised.

"All we have to wear are bathing suits and pareias," Susan announced. "I hope you don't mind sleeping in the nude." Well, it didn't matter if Kara and Joyce did – if there was no choice that's how they would sleep. Which was fine with Joyce, though Kara would miss her generous 'lil red jammies. The three took turns brushing their teeth and making their usual beddie-bye preparations, and then it was lights out.

Part II – Joyce's Awakening.

Chapter 6 – Discoveries

Joyce awoke in the dim predawn light and heard noises from the hut's main sleeping area. The couch that Kara had slept on was empty. She raised herself up and looked over the back of her own couch, where she had a clear view of the large huge bed at the other end of the hut. Joyce was shocked - but not surprised - to see Kara and Susan locked in a close embrace, kissing passionately.

Both were moaning, and while Joyce could not see what exactly was happening underneath the single sheet that covered the pair, she sensed that her daughter and their "benefactress" were fingering each other's sex. Unable to stop herself Joyce watched for a minute, before she got control and dropped back down out of sight.

Shocked, but not surprised: Yes, that was it. Of course any mother would be shocked to see her daughter engaged in homosexual – lesbian – behavior. And yet Joyce had already guessed that this was the basis of the girl's relationship with Susan.

She thought she should be outraged, or furious, or something – but she just could not find any of those feelings in herself. She did not understand the relationship of the pair - they seemed more like good friends than lovers - but she could discern no malice or harmfulness or exploitation there.

To the contrary, her daughter had never been happier, although at certain moments Joyce had caught Kara looking at her in a funny way. Now that she thought about, Kara had had that same look when she had seen her mother undress the day before . . . Joyce did not know what this particular quirk meant, but chose to let it ride.

Meanwhile the soft moans from the large bed had taken on a more urgent tone. Joyce was shocked again – to find herself getting aroused! "My God – my daughter is getting fucked by a beautiful lesbian on the other side of the room, and it's turning me on," she thought.

She tried to be philosophical about it – why not get aroused at the spectacle of human sexual passion, whoever the partners are? Joyce knew from whom Kara had inherited her high libido: Herself. That's why she got pregnant at the age of 18.

In the years since she had enjoyed precious few opportunities to feed that libido, which in any event had been beaten down by the struggles she had undergone. Well, apparently those struggles were in the past, and Joyce could begin the think about such things again.

So as the sounds from the other side of the hut gave evidence that the other two females were each approaching orgasmic peaks, Joyce shocked herself further by dropping a hand to her own sex and stroking her clit. "If you can't beat 'em, you might as well join 'em," she thought wryly, and went to work doing the thing that had been her primary sexual outlet for the past 18 years – masturbation.

When the sounds from the other side of the room became those of climactic bliss, Joyce really joined 'em, in spirit at least, by tipping herself over that same peak of orgasmic pleasure, stifling the low moan that usually accompanied her own self-induced climaxes. All grew quiet again in the grass hut, and feeling surprisingly at peace with herself and the situation, Joyce dropped back to sleep.

About an hour later she woke again to more sounds - of her hut-mates moving around the kitchen area. She again looked over the back of the couch, and saw Susan wrapped in her pareia, scooping coffee into a percolator. Kara was reaching into a cabinet, and she too had her wrap on, but just around the waist, leaving her topless in the genuine Tahitian manner.

Joyce was a teensy bit shocked by this, but had to admit that the beautiful, petite girl looked absolutely charming with her tiny breasts exposed like that. She smiled in spite of herself, and gave another mental shrug – something she found herself doing a lot recently.

Kara noticed her: "Hi mom! Want something to eat?" The girl was now pulling down a box of sweetened cereal, which she poured into a bowl.

Joyce made a face: "Maybe, but not that stuff! Good morning, Susan," she said politely.

"Good morning, Joyce!" Susan beamed a big smile her way. "Are you a member of the coffee tribe?"

"In good standing," Joyce returned. "With my schedule, I've had to be quite an addict, in fact."

"Good – I hate to drink alone," the young woman quipped back, although she recognized the grim truth underlying the other's remark. "Well, we have a tough schedule today too, I'm afraid. It's going to be a pitiless grind of eating, swimming, sunbathing, more eating, snorkeling in the coral reef, more eating, maybe some windsurfing, possibly a nap, probably some cocktails, more eating, and then bed. I hope you can handle it."

123456...9