Taboo Series Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracnKitten
DracnKitten
202 Followers

"FUCK!" It was all he could get out before he began to shoot his own load in her pussy, doing exactly as she had wanted.

He did not stop thrusting within her until he had emptied the last of his cum into her body, then he held her fimly down on his cock as she breathed heavily, collapsing on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly against him as he caught his breath. He could feel his cock stillt hrobbing inside of her, it wasn't ready to give up yet and she wiggled on top of him some.

After a few moments of rest she pulled off of his cock, gasping a bit as he gave a short groan. His cock was sensitive to everything now, and as she moved down his body he jumped every time it brushed against her flesh. He moaned, both in pleasure and suprise, as her tongue ran up the length of his cock, from his balls to the head, then back down. She began to lick the mixed product of their pleasure from his cock with a precision and taunting intention that made his cock twitch at every touch. She would run her tongue around the ridge of the head just to flick the tip with her tongue before moving back down the shaft and tasting her juices where they lay coating his scrotum.

He knew that, even with have cum twice, as sensitive as his cock was he wouldn't last long if she kept this up. When she pulled up and away from his cock some, letting her breasts brush against it, he thought she would climb back up his body. Maybe take his cock within her pussy again. But instead she moved back downards, then upwards again. As she looked up at him she began to use her full breasts to stroke his slick cock. David couldn't believe what was happening, but he didn't care to stop it either. He reached down, instead, and ran his fingers through her hair, laying his head back and closing his eyes. He allowed himself to relax and drift into the sensations, the building pleasure that came from his niece's large breasts stroking his cock.

As he had expected, it only took a few minutes of the stroking and occasional tongue flick to send him over the edge again and with a great moan and a thrust upwards of his hips, he was shooting his cum on Jamie's tits and face as she moaned. When he looked down again she was sucking the last of his cum from his cock.

When she looked up at him he couldn't help but return her grin. She looked hotter than hell with his cum all over her. It was, quite literally, the icing on the cake as she began to use her fingers to wipe it off of herself and eat it. He began to help her, tracing one of the lines and feeding it to her, letting her suck and lick it form his fingers as she moaned and teased.

When she was as clean as she would get without a shower she climbed up with him, pulling a sheet over both of their bodies, and lay her head on his shoulder., As she wrapped her leg around his, pushing her dripping pussy against his outer thigh and draping her arm across his chest, David wondered just how many times he would be allowed to take advantage of this new privelage, and he made a note not to waste a single chance to wrap the girl around his cock.

------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this series. Chapter Two will be up very soon as well! It will focus more on developing the relationship between the characters, Jamie and David, and explaining the attraction between them.

It will also be based more around anal!

Please, as always, leave feedback. The more feedback, and votes, I get, them more likely I am to write chapters in an expediant manner!

Kat

DracnKitten
DracnKitten
202 Followers
12