Taboo Series: My Big Black Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracnKitten
DracnKitten
201 Followers

Michael pulled back from a kiss for a moment as he pushed himself between her legs, letting his still hard cock push against her slit a she moaned and whimpered with desire, "That was very good, but now it's my turn to make you cum." He pressed down into another kiss before she could say anything else. He began pushing his cock against her cunt, grabbing the fat shaft as he pushed the head inside of her, steering the thick rod into her cunt.

Rachel cried out as the head of his cock popped into her pussy and she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, pushing up. The further he pushed inside of her the more it hurt, but she didn't care, the pleasure far outweighed the pain of being stretched so wide. Micheal pulled away from the kiss again as he brought his arm up to rest beside her head and began truly thrusting inside of her. Rachel cried out with each thrust, arching her back and pushing harder up onto his cock.

"Umm, you are much tighter than your mother," He groaned and buried his face in her neck as he thrust hard forward and pulled back slowly. Rachel just cried out, feeling the thickness of his cock, the hardness, the large veins. She could feel every movement of his rod, even the smallest twitch, and she felt herself drifting away in the greatest pleasure she had ever felt.

Michael lifted his head and looked down at her, smirking as he took her pussy, using it for his pleasure as well as hers as he drove her closer to orgasm. Rachel began to cry louder with every thrust, and she could feel Michael's chest crushing hers as he leaned down to whisper huskily in her ear, "I fucked your mother this morning."

"Rachel screamed with pleasure at the thought, imagining her mother's juices all over his cock when she had sucked him off, knowing that at least some part of his cock was still coated in them as his balls slapped her ass and he buried himself completely inside of her, pointedly pushing as he ground into her.

"Oh fuck, Daddy!!" Rachel screamed as she impaled herself on his cock, feeling herself pushing perilously near the edge of her limit.

"Do you like that, knowing that your mother's cum is in your mouth and in your cunt? Do you like knowing I'm fucking you with the same rod that made your mother scream this morning?" Micheal was practically growling in her ear now and Rachel screamed again, wrapping her legs tighter around Michael's hips as her fingernails dug into his back, cutting shallow ruts.

"Ah! Ah, Yes Daddy! Fuck me! FUCK ME! Oh God, I'm going to cum!!" Rachel trembled beneath her mother's fiance, trying hard to hold on to the cliff edge for just one more moment before she gave in and began to cum. As her cunt constricted around Michael's cock she heard him grunt, she was milking him for his load now, and she wondered how long he could hold out with her cumming on his cock.

"That's right baby, take Daddy's big cock like a good slut, it'll be our little secret."

Micheal drew back hard and slammed down into her and Rachel screamed as her entire body rocked. Micheal repeated the same hard thrust over and over again, slamming her bed into the wall as he grunted and she screamed, and each time she thought her orgasm would end it started again. Soon she was only panting for breath, drifting in the pleasure of multiple orgasms like she had never felt before, electricity running from the tips of her toes to the ends of her hair.

"Cum in me Daddy, cum in my pussy! Please! Please empty your load in me!"

Rachel was surprised to hear herself sound so desperate for his load as she fought to breathe, her heart racing. Michael pulled out of her suddenly, grabbing her by the hips and flipping her over, her grabbed her ass and pulled it up, thrusting his cock back in recklessly as he reached down and tangled a hand in her hair. Rachel screamed in pleasure as she felt her neck craning back, her hair pulled hard as Michael rammed his cock into her over and over again, taking her cunt roughly. She had never been fucked so hard, and she wasn't sure anyone else COULD fuck her as hard as him, his massive cock burying itself all the way to her cervix.

"Fuck! FUCK! Take my cock BITCH!" Michaels finger's dug into her ass where his free hand grabbed it and he thrust so hard that she screamed at the top of her lungs, but this time he didn't pull back and thrust again, instead he ground his cock deeper and harder into her as he unloaded he balls a second time, filling her with a massive load of seed. Michael grunted as he thrust twice, moving only about an inch of his cock in and out of her as he emptied the last couple of shots of his load into her pussy. And then he collapsed over her back, rolling her over with him so that they were lying on their sides, one of his arms under her so that he was grasping a breast, the other hand buried between her legs, slowly rubbing her clit.

Rachel moaned and shifted ever so slightly as she closed her eyes, feeling Michael's breath stirring her hair against her neck as they relaxed ever so slowly.

And then he kissed her neck lightly, and she closed her eyes, ready to drift off to sleep with her mother's fiance's cock still buried inside her.

"You are coming to the bachelor party tonight."

Rachel's eyes opened for a moment and she stared at her wall in surprise, then her eyes narrowed and closed as she smiled, licking her lips, "Yes, Daddy."

(Remember comments and feedback are encouraged)

DracnKitten
DracnKitten
201 Followers
12