Taboo Tabi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave returned Phil to the parking lot and sped off to catch up without even looking back. He wasted no time. He threw his clubs in the car, hopped in and went home. He didn't like that Tabi was home alone all day on a Saturday anyway. She never seems to mind it, but Phil knew he only had a little while longer with her. She'd be going off to college in the fall. "Yes, this is good. You need to spend more time at home." He reassured himself as he drove home, still wearing his old knee brace even though he wasn't in any pain!

When he walked into the kitchen from the garage, Phil was shocked at how quiet the house was. The TV wasn't on, no music playing, and there weren't those 4-5 friends hanging about, eating all of Phil's food! "I wonder where Tabi is" He thought to himself. He let out a little shrug, and went to his room to change out his golfing clothes.

When he got to the door of his bedroom, Phil could see Tabi's bedroom light spilling into the hallway ahead. He paused a moment. Immediately, Tabi let out a deep, long moan. The hair on his neck stood on end! His first fear was what if she had a boy in his house?! He crept very quietly to see what was going on.

What he saw, Phil knew would forever change his life. Tabi was in her bed, clearly masturbating. Her naked body was lying uncovered, and her legs were spread open. He could see EVERYTHING! He didn't move. His eyes were soaking in every detail they could!

She let out a much louder moan. Then, her entire body was cast into the fires of passion as she reached a full orgasm! She trembled and twitched. Phil's cock was fully erect. He remained still, but after a few seconds he cleared his throat quietly.

When recognition of his presence became evident, he made the quick decision to do exactly as she had done earlier that morning. She stared at him, shock and fear written all over her expression. He braced himself for the screaming, but she said nothing. She lay before him, fully exposed in her post-orgasm state.

Phil took a quick breath, turned and walked to his room. He didn't bother with the door one bit. This time, he would get to relieve that awful pressure within his loins! Phil quickly stepped out of his clothes and hopped into his bed. He got back into the very same position as before, and started stroking his rock hard cock.

He closed his eyes so he could see her clearly in his mind. He stroked himself, fully aroused. After a moment, he could see her shadow moving as she glided toward his room. Phil closed his eyes again, and continued to stroke himself. He could hear her at the door now. She was standing there again...watching him.

Phil opened his eyes. Tabi stood there, a curious look upon her face. He could tell she was struggling with what to say or do. He realized suddenly that she was wearing the silk robe he'd gotten for her. A rush of sexual energy shot through him. He moaned quietly with the intense pleasure.

He could see the outline of her breasts. Her nipples, still erect, poked sharply at the fine fabric. He paused his stroking. He swallowed hard, then gave Tabi his warmest smile.

"Do you want to try?" He asked...

**Tabitha**

"Do you want to try?" Tabitha heard her dad ask. Without answering, she slowly moved into the bedroom.

"It's okay. Come on over" He encouraged. The warm smile he had on his face made her want to do anything for him to make him happy! She quickened her steps, and arrived at his side. His hand was still holding his cock, but he wasn't jerking off anymore.

"You're wearing the robe." He said calmly.

"Uh, yeah. I love this robe, thanks daddy." She replied.

"It fits you perfectly! It's very flattering on you."

"I love how it feels against my skin. It's so soft."

He dad reaches over and takes up one of the bottom corners and rubs it between his fingers. "Yes, it is very soft!" He adds, his smile widening. Tabitha smiles back. He can always make her smile.

Without looking away, her dad takes hold of one of the ends of the robe's belt. He gives it a gentle, but firm tug and the knot falls loose. Tabitha could feel as the two halves slide effortlessly away from each other. The middle of her torso was now exposed as each half halted its retreat at the swell of her breasts. She took her eyes from his. She was so close to him now. His cock was so hard! And, it was right there in front of her!

She stood still and followed his lead when he grabbed her left hand and pulled it toward him. She was forced to sit on the bed beside him. He pulled her tiny hand to his mouth, exactly as she had done herself. He closed his eyes with pleasure as he took in the sweet aroma of her pussy which lingered strongly on her fingers. To her surprise, he put her middle finger inside his mouth, and sucked on it like she's seen a woman suck a man's cock. He moaned softly. To her surprise, she moaned back.

Tabitha watched as he removed her wet finger from his mouth. He moved her hand slowly down to his cock. When her hand touched it, the entire unit jerked stiffly. She could feel herself jerk too in surprise.

"Mmm, daddy," she coed, "it's so big and hard!" She could see the look of surprise on his face the moment she took charge of his cock! She wrapped her tiny hand around his shaft and gave it a hard squeeze. She held it firm until he moaned. She pulled up slowly while maintaining her grip. As she pulled, a large drop of clear liquid bulged out the tip, then ran down one side.

"Yes, stroke that cock, baby" She heard him say. She continued to milk as much of the slippery fluid from his cock as she could. Once she thought she had enough spread around, she let the natural lubricant do its job. He let out a sharp hiss as her firm grip glided over the entire tip of his cock. "Easy, baby. Yeah, like that. Oh, that's it. Yessss..." He spoke in such a quiet voice it was barely more than a whisper!

Tabitha watched in amazement as she continued to jerk his hard cock. She moaned, louder than she meant to, when his warm hand slipped inside her robe and began to caress her breast. At the sound, he gave it a firm squeeze. His thumb moved around her nipple.

He released her now exposed breast. His hand began to slide, very gently, down her stomach. He paused his movement when his fingertips were just above her pubic bone. She was surprised he stopped, and looked down. Only then did she realize he'd gone as far as he could while she was still sitting beside him.

Tabitha reluctantly let go of his cock, stood up and quickly let the robe glide away from her. This time she wasn't able to make eye contact, but quickly sat back down beside him. She plopped back so that she was lying next to him on her back, then turned so that her small frame was facing him. She wasted no time taking his cock back into her grip, and continued jerking it.

Her dad shifted. His hand suddenly appeared at her crotch. She threw her top leg over so that it rested upon his body. She let out a whimper as his fingers began to explore her swollen, dripping wet pussy. "Daddy."

"Mmm, cum for me, baby. I want to hear you cum for daddy!"

"Mmm, oh, Daddy."

His fingers had found the magic spot. For every stroke of his cock, he met her with an expert touch on her sensitive clit. She began to stroke him harder. His hand moved faster and faster to keep up. They both began to rock their hips in simulated thrusts as they each stroked the other.

"Yesss, cum for Daddy,baby. Oh, stroke that cock!"

"Mmm, oh, Daddy. Yess..."

Tabitha let out another guttural moan as she reached orgasm. She stroked him hard and fast as her body betrayed her from wave after wave of pure sexual energy surged through every fiber of her being!

"I'm going to cum. Yes, harder.." he announced.

Tabitha smiled and giggled with joy as huge globs of white cum erupted out of his cock. She squeezed and continued to stroke him. He thrashed about as his cock continued to produce multiple doses of the sticky goo.

"Oh, Daddy! There's so much!" She cooed at him with honest surprise. "That's right, give me all of it!"

The flow of cum came to an end. Tabitha tried to hold on and stroke him more, but his big hand locked over hers and held it still.

"No more!" he exclaimed.

She giggled, and gave him her warmest smile. She let go of his spent manhood, and began to playfully smear the scattered puddles around his stomach. He didn't move, or try to stop her.

"Oh, my god." She said seriously. He gave a single huff of a laugh.

"Oh my god is right!" He answered back with a grin.

They shared a brief pause, then in unison exclaimed together, "Don't tell Mom!" They laughed together. They each knew this was one secret they could easily keep just between them...

The End.

12