Taboos of Transylvania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He barely noticed the withdrawal of the tongue and rise of the creature to bend and cling to him about his lower ribs and step up behind him to mount him like some female four legged animal. The "boys" about him, still ever-naked themselves, held him down as the semi-animal from hell pointed his great phallus at the appointed spot and impaled the vulnerable naked man with great force. The victim gasped with the flash of instant pain. It was as if his insides extending into his vulnerable belly were being torn asunder in a single thrust of great violence. For all the pain and bodily shock it was as if his mind was shifting into a domain of profound peace. Every muscle was tensed in reaction to great injury to his person, but somehow he felt himself beautiful to be selected by this horrible glutton for sadistic pleasure. He thought that he could die then a passing of sensual and subservient majesty. As the revolting creature viciously stroked his mammoth battering ram of rigid flesh into the victim's mightily wounded cavity, he was consoled and actually gratified by the disgusting snarling spewed by his assailant who reveled to the friction of the small human rectum against his excited appendage. The minutes went by like hours, and the victim transfixed in his assault became convinced that he was trapped in a hell where a beast would love him physically for eternity.

The attendant "boys" turned him over and made sure that his legs were shifted up and back so that his rump would be facing up, allowing for even greater penetration. The eyes of the semi-animal were turned red as it bent over with his grizzly mouth to kiss his victim on the lips, all the while retaining the pace of stroking invasion. The journalist in helpless assault astonished himself even in trance to open his mouth and move his tongue to meet the greasy slender forked tongue of his assailant. He was further transfixed by the elegant eroticism of the silky fur on the beast's abdomen rubbing against his almost desperately excited man parts in all the physical frenzy. The tension of pleasure climaxed and he squirted out his last measure of festered jism that night on to both himself and the beast. The incubus felt the effect of the climax on the man's injured but still functional internals and the snug grip of velvety moist grip on his flesh. He thrust his hips with rapidity and howled into the moonlight. His own sex let loose with an explosion and great profusion of heated effluence pumped up and out by virile loins. It was a soothing splash for a victim who now grasped and clung to his assailant in a gesture of hellish love. The mess of fluids swirled about in an intimate coupling and flowed freely from the victim's stretched opening while still penetrated.

As the great beast withdrew his softening pole and disentangled himself from the victim, he spoke softly in grizzled tones. "Foreigner loves his master, now." He stomped off as if disappearing onto thin air. While, still trying to recover his wits lying on the ground, two of the attendants were covering themselves with their cowls while the third gathered up the naked journalist's clothes to help him dress. Now dressed, the very sore injured journalist could never have arrived back at the inn had the attendants not escorted and aided him so. Opening with his key to a back entrance, he felt the cozy warmth welcome his senses and one of the three attendants call out to him in accented German, "listen to the dreams."

The journalist slept fitfully the remainder of the night and most of the next day. He drank all the bottles of hospitable warm beer the innkeeper had provided. He used all the handkerchiefs he had packed to clean away the mix of blood and other fluids that oozed from his anal passage. Every time he awoke, he was amazed at how much the soreness about there had diminished. He dreamed many eerie and yet shadowy beautiful landscapes. In strange locations of great mist the beast would come to him. "You will come back to me, foreigner. You love your master now and must obey me to serve my needs and urges." He spoke much else, beside.

The journalist set off from the inn once more and later into the night. It was not until nearly midnight so the moon had risen completely over hills and mountains and he did not need the aid of the flashlight to his appointed destination as instructed in the dream of his sleep. He was already in a trance like daze and the fact that he only wore his outer cape over complete nudity except his house slippers did not cause him a chill in the night air. He strolled slowly unobstructed, his face aglow with a sense of profane love. He loved the beast and hence was a disciple to all the incubuses and by extension the prince of darkness and all that permeated his realm. It was more than a Faustian bargain, it was a love affair and discipleship that would last into eternity. He and all his male descendants would be devoted disciples to unbridled profanity henceforth. The incubus growled approvingly as his supplicant arrived and approached into the woods. The attendant "boys" watched nearby naked and aroused, but silent in the arrival of the hypnotized one. He removed his cape to expose his own nudity and arousal before lowering himself on the moist cold ground to prostrate himself before the master he loved with unabiding devotion and obedience.

...to be continued.

12