Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
923 Followers

Claire was standing behind her son, holding his shoulders, smiling widely.

"You...excited?" asked Yukari in her Japanese accent.

Claire grinned. "So excited, I can't wait, I'm we-- oh," Claire remembered that the boys were there, she didn't want them knowing too much of what was going on. Not that they knew anything going on around them, they just stood there with blank expressions: Tommy on his BlackBerry and Keisuke on his smart phone, both wearing headphones.

Yukari leaned in close to Claire, whispering gently in her ear, "Remember all you need is credit card."

"Ah yes that reminds me. Tommy: hand me your dad's card."

Tommy didn't even look away from his screen when he reached down into his pocket and got out his dad's credit card. His mom snapped the card from him.

"Thanks Son, I'm sure you're gonna like that F-Boat."

He shrugged in response.

Just then, Vera walked up to the two ladies, holding two drinks, clothed only in her pink robe and flip-flops

"Here you go, here you go," she handed the ladies their glasses. "I just love how polite everyone is here: no one complained when I came back in line. You do that sorta thing in Sussex and you dead! Even worse in Jersey!"

Yukari giggled while Claire nodded.

"So, Claire, I see you got one boy here," Vera patted Tommy on the head, "You got any other children?"

"Yes, a teenage daughter, Regina."

"Regina? Oh really, I just met a girl with the same name. She came over to meet my daughter Soyo."

"Soyo, that name rings a bell...was she with a girl named Vivi?"

"Yes! Vivian Keentucker."

Claire placed her hand over her face "Oh my God! You met Regina today! That's amazing!"

"She's just the sweetest, such a sweet heart, such a pretty young thing."

"Aww, thank you."

"Oh come ere!"Vera held Claire's hips, leaned in and gave her a light, lingering kiss on the lips.

As they moved out of the kiss, Claire gave Vera an intense, almost animalistic stare.

"Fuck me right here, right now!" Claire whispered into Vera's mouth.

"Whoa! Save it for the boat," Vera rubbed Claire's arms, calming her down. She then looked at Yukari and said, "We got a live one here!"

Yukari smiled in response. "Oh, the boys, they be...ok?"

Claire tapped her son on the shoulder, "Hey, Tommy, stay close with her son, ok?"

Tommy and Keisuke exchanged a lightning-fast fist-bump as a sign of solidarity.

"They'll be fine," quipped Claire.

Just then, the crew opened the doors, they started letting people into the boat.

Claire clapped her hands in excitement. "Ohhh! I can't wait to get my first big, large, meaty fill of The Fu -- of The Fun Boat."

***

10:22am

Once inside, the kids were ushered into the lower deck of the boat, the area with all the games, activities, pizza, etc, while the adults were taken to the upper deck, the place where the real fun happened. The Fuck Boat had just one rule: no clothing allowed (though accessories were ok.)

Claire was leaning back in her luxurious lounge chair, letting the warm rays of the sun hit her well-toned naked body. Sitting to the right of her was the comfortably nude Vera and next to her was Yukari, who was rubbing cream all over her fine breasts.

Vera looked at Yukari's untamed bush with much interest.

"Still not pruning, eh Yukari?"

"Y-yes...this my style."

"Hmm, you do manage to pull it off; I just want to pet it --"

"Shut up, shut up!" interrupted Claire, "Here comes the men I ordered! Eee!"

Two large hairless naked men, a gigantic black man and an incredibly toned Asian man, approached Claire.

"Ok guys: here is how I want it." She opened her legs wide open. "I want one for sucking, one for fucking!"

The Asian man went down on her, pumping his cock inside her with expert precision. The black gentleman moved to the side, he put his huge cock in front of her; she grabbed it and shoved it in her gaping mouth. The sight of this small woman being pounded from both sides by these giant men was business as usual for The Fuck Boat

Meanwhile, Yukari turned around, grabbed a bottle of lotion and tapped Vera on the shoulder.

"Lotion, my back, please?"

"Oh sure babe, I'd love to," Vera took the bottle; she squirted the cream on her hands. She rubbed it all over Yukari's back, marvelling at the softness of her skin.

Vera got off her chair, on her knees, closer to Yukari's glowing body.

"I'm just gonna kiss you, you mind if I do?"

"Please," Yukari replied with a smile.

Vera started with her neck, she moved herself down, gently kissing the length of her back, stopping just at the tip of her ass. She put her hands on Yukari's fine cheeks, giving them a good feel.

"Want me to keep going?"

"P-please."

She put her middle and index fingers together, then pushed them into Yukari's vagina. Yukari winched, concealing her squealing groans.

"Ah! Eee! Ahh!"

Vera held onto her ass and pushed in-and-out at a fast pace. The heat coupled with the pleasure got Yukari feeling like she was in an oven, her pressure cooker set to explode! Vera was quickly getting Yukari to her climax point; she continued sliding her fingers in, the friction causing her body to sweat. A couple more incisions from Vera and she was done: Yukari stretched her legs out when she cummed, curling her toes back in pleasure. Vera grabbed a nearby towel and cleaned her friend's vagina.

"Thank you Vera," she said while she rested her head on the chair.

Vera stood up and stroked her friend's hair. "You sleepy? You wanna rest for a bit?"

Yukari nodded. She closed her eyes and fell into a peaceful slumber.

Vera grabbed a nearby magazine from the ground, paying no attention to Claire's shirking moans as she examined the cover. The magazine was called Weekly Moaning. On the cover was a backside shot of fully-nude, toned, bronzed, highly athletic Chinese girl, her sexy ass and toned back muscles on display. The backdrop was dark, with a spotlight illuminating her. She was standing at an angle where she was looking down -- emphasising her superiority. On the left side, the headline read: "KISS HER ASS! In-Crowd's Panlong: The Next Tabootopia Superstar! Interview with proud father inside."

"Ah yes. The girl with the unending sex drive...better give her a call."

Meanwhile, in "The Fun Boat."

Keisuke and Tommy were lounging back, both typing away on their respective phones. In front of them was a huge play-area, complete with bouncy castles, ball pens, and other such amusements.

While the boys were busy with their phones, a gorgeous brunette woman stopped to ask them something.

"Hey guys, you seen any kids running around her?" she asked in her naturally seductive mid-western tone.

The woman had a dynamite, head-turning 5'7 figure, with big brown eyes, dishevelled brown hair, rosy red cheeks, firm big breasts and a thick solid ass. From her costume, it could be summarised that she was some sort of children's entertainer; she was wearing baggy multi-coloured pants along with giant shoes and a grey tank-top.

She wiped some cream off her cheek, sighed, and began speaking. "Those boys run around so much, they just run all over me, God! They're always on top of everything, it's always more, more, more with those kids, even after everything I do, they just won't settle down, Oh but there's Timmy, ah Timmy, he's small but tries so hard, he's such a trooper...Are you guys even listening to me?"

They shrugged in response.

"God!" she stormed off while mumbling to herself. "I hate older guys."

***

10:43am

Behind the school's large spacious gymnasium, there was a multipurpose sports field. The In-Crowd's Paula Dragomir was there, waiting for Regina. The 5'7, 130 pound, blond, sour-faced Paula "Ms. Everest" Dragomir was indeed famous for her peaks -- her 34DD titanic peaks. She was wearing a tight purple tank-top along with black lycra briefs, her hair tied up into a neat ponytail.

Some distance away, watching from the bleachers, were her adoring fans. A dozen-or-so middle-aged men watched with intense concentration as Paula did her jump-rope exercises; her breasts jiggling in perfect motion. While she exercised, she could hear titbits of their insightful perversion.

"The briefs are riding into her ass, the ass is good, her ass is great, if you slap it you get something, a jiggle. I think the tits take away from the fact she's got a great butt."

"I love it when her dad is on top, sweating on her, I mean just pouring down. Think of the visual: this father pouring down his sweat onto his daughter's amazing body, they fucking so hard, slamming into each other, making fucking love with each other, fucking incest love, so fucking amazing!"

One observer was gym teacher Peter Tumescent. "God, I wanna tit-rape that dumb, top-heavy slut...My wife's fucking flat as a board... Could you imagine? Just throw that little body down and wank yourself off with those teenage melons? Things are, like, a third of that bitch's body... developing like that... what a tease..."

Regina, flanked by Vivi and Soyo, approached Paula.

"I thought you wanted to meet me in the gym."

Paula stopped jumping, put the rope around her shoulders, bent down and took a swig of her water. From head-to-toe, her body was positively drenched in sweat.

"I'm sorry, it is so nice outside," Paula spoke in a squeaky Eastern-European accent.

The girls were interrupted when a man from the bleachers stood up and shouted, "That's her, that's her right there."

Regina recognized him from his tight red polo-shirt, high waisted trousers and distinctive whiny voice.

"Oh fuck, it's my dad." Regina was red-faced when she saw her stocky, balding, middle-aged father in the bleachers.

"Hey Honey!" he turned to his pervert friends and started gloating. "See? See? Told you she was my daughter, see? Didn't believe me did ya? My god her friends are sexy, gosh I really like that small Asian girl."

"Your daughter is a fine-looking girl, Mathew, you should be very proud. Say what's her fav position?"

"Is she a squealer or a screamer?"

"Now does she squirm when she orgasm or is she a natural shaker?"

"Save your questions fellas, I think we can take these girls out to dinner!" Matthew dug into his pockets, "Hey, hey have any of you seen my credit card?"

Regina was fuming with anger. "Dad..."

Paula stepped forward, she shouted at the men. "All of you: shut up! I'm trying to have a conversation!"

The men got excited at Paula's outburst.

"Ohh! She's mad; I bet she's more pissed at me!"

"No way, she's mad at me! I sniffed her workout pants."

"No me!"

"Me! It was me she is disgusted by!"

Paula sighed. "Regina, please, come walk with me; let's talk more about this where no one can hear us...please."

Regina looked to her friends for reassurance.

"It's ok Genie, we'll be right here," said Vivi.

"She try anything, I will smack that bitch," said Soyo as she glared at Paula.

Paula brushed off Soyo's comment, put her arm on Regina's back, and walked with her, away from the loud shouting of the crowd.

After they were some distance away, Paula began speaking.

"Regina, I need you to know, I have no bad intentions with this meeting. The In-Crowd didn't call you here: I did...I am sorry if I offended you with my comments. I never meant to offend, it was early in the morning; I was not in the best mood. My apologies."

"Ok, so why did you call me here?"

"I want to get to know you better; I want to make things better between us. Will you come over to my house after school? Bring your friends too."

"I don't know. You did call me a bitch in that letter."

"That? We always send the same telegram, it was not a personal insult at you, again I apologize. Please, come, I just want to make things good between us."

Regina shrugged; she was perplexed by Paula's sudden shift in personality. "Why? What do you care?"

Paula shifted herself closer to Regina, rubbing her shoulder next to hers.

"I want to get to know you better, that is all."

The girls were interrupted when they heard loud sucking sounds. Regina turned around to see Soyo, on her knees, giving Regina's father a blowjob.

"Soyo!?"

She took his cock out, "What? He has good thickness."

"Hush honey, get back in," Matthew held Soyo's head with his large paw and shoved his cock back in.

"Oh yeah, yeah...oh hello Vivian, how's your father?"

"Good, Mr. Cestin," she said with a giggle.

"Great, good, good," he smacked his lips together loudly in embarrassing pleasure.

Regina was seething with anger, but her rage subsided when she felt Paula's delicate fingers clutching her chin.

"Regina..." she stepped closer, her giant breasts pressing against Regina's. Regina turned her head, her eyes locked on Paula's cold blue eyes.

"Please, say you'll come."

"Ok, I guess."

"Great, thank you. I'm going to the shower now, care to join me?" she said with a completely straight face.

"Umm, no I'm good."

"Come by fifty-one Henning Street? Ok?"

"Yeah, ok."

Paula smiled before walking off to the showers. After she had left, Regina's friends approached her.

"Yo what's up with the tramp?" asked Soyo as she wiped her mouth.

"She, umm, invited me to her house."

"She said what?" Vivi was surprised. "You didn't say yes, did you?"

"Well, I didn't know what to say, so I agreed."

Vivi gasped. "No Genie-Baby, you can't go! She's going to touch you in all the wrong places! She's a predator!"

"I'm not scared of her!" scoffed Regina. "If she wants me, she can just try it!" Regina shook her head, surprised by her reaction. "Oh yeah, she invited you guys too."

"Well we got ya back. Whatever happens in there, that bitch even looks at you the wrong way, I will smack that blond pussy!"

"Thanks, Soyo. I'm still pissed you sucked off my dad."

"You won't be when you see this," Soyo opened her hand to reveal several crumpled dollar notes. "Yo daddy knows quality when he feels it."

Vivi's eyes sparkled. "Coolzees! Money!"

"So where you wanna go spend some of this hard-earned cheddar?"

Regina shrugged. "I don't know. I'm still new to this place."

"Oh I know where to go," said Soyo, "Let's go to the school bar! Yeah bitchas~."

***

11:12am

The girls went back into the school building, walked down some stairs and found themselves in a secret underground section of the school. They were walking down a long, dark narrow corridor, onwards to the bar.

Soyo turned to Regina. "Yo, I didn't want to say this in front of those guys cause they would've gotten so hard, but for reals, Ms. Everest was flirting with you yo."

"I don't know about that, I think she was just trying to, I don't know really."

"Genie-Baby, be careful," Vivi was concerned. "I think Paula wants to get into your panties."

"Quiet down," said Soyo, "We at the bar, so let me do the talking."

The girls were looking at a burly, suited doorman; he was standing in front of a wooden door.

"I'm gonna need to see some I.D," he said in a deep voice.

"Pssh, do I look underage?" Soyo hissed. "I may be small but I'm legal as fuck!"

"I.D. Please."

She turned around and pulled her shorts down to reveal her thong-covered ass.

"This proof? See the handprints? My daddy did that. Vivi has a soaking wet pussy from getting pussy-licked by my bro and Regina over there was all over T.V after fucking a tall bitch in the showers!"

The doorman sighed happily, "Proof enough for me, go on in." He opened the door, allowing the three girls to go inside.

They walked down the stairs, single file, to the dark, dusty bar. From the structure of the place it looked to be a remodelled basement. It had small tables, stools, mood-lighting, a jukebox and a very prominent condom machine in the corner. The bar was quiet that day, most of the customers looked to be slumped over or sleeping. They walked over to the service area and approached the Mexican barkeep.

"What it be?"

Soyo spoke first. "I want a shot of your best tequila, and you Vivi?"

"Milk!"

"Really? Ok. What will you have, Regina?"

"Oh I don't drink."

Soyo sighed. "One bottle of tequila and two milks."

While they waited for their drinks, the television in the top-left corner caught Regina's attention. It was a sports show -- a sex sports show.

"Welcome back to The Sex Games -- The Foreplay!" A suit-wearing sportscaster man was presenting the show. He was in a professional-looking studio, sitting behind a desk, with a large screen behind him to his left. "A quick update to the matches planned for this week: Licker Lacey is out with a sore tongue, in her place will be top-ranked contender Tantrum Tiara. Also don't forget tonight we got Internet Carly up against The In-Crowd's Panlong. Now as promised, back to the highlights: it's the second round, up first in the Attitude round is 'Rocket' Pocket Polly!"

On the screen was a petite, fair-skinned, red-haired girl with pig-tails, she was wearing a white dress shirt with a very small plaid skirt, her amazing bare legs on display. She was in a living room, there was a bookshelf and fireplace behind her. She got on her hands and knees, crawling towards someone. The camera panned out to show a man sitting in a chair. He was wearing glasses along with a white dress shirt and black trousers; he was busy reading his newspaper. He looked to be a very distinguished man.

"Father," she said in a seductive, pleading tone, "I think I need a bigger allowance."

"I think you get enough," he replied in a mock English accent, his eyes still on his paper.

She crawled closer, unbuttoning the top buttons of her blouse, her hand on his leg. "You sure?"

"I'm positive."

She put the tips of her delicate fingers on his crotch. "I really think it should be two dollars."

He shivered when he felt her sharp fingers prodding his cock. "Hmmm...one-fifty."

"Two dollars." She placed more of her hand on his dick, giving it a good feel.

"Hmm, okay, okay, two dollars."

Regina nudged Vivi and asked, "Hey, what's that on the television screen?"

"That? That's The Sex Games! It's a Tabootopia sport, coolzees, huh?"

"Yeah...pretty cool."

Meanwhile, in the corner of the bar, a teen boy spotted the three girls. When he did, he immediately recognized them.

"No way," he muttered to himself in Swedish. "That's...it's her!" Björn -- a 5'5, slim, blond, foppish haired, green-eyed Swedish teenager, wearing a violet long-shirt, dark jeans and white tennis shoes -- had spotted the girl he'd been lusting after.

"Brian! wake-up!" he said in English, "It's, umm, Vivi, Regina, and umm, Soyo!"

Brian -- a 5'8, short dark haired, heavy-built African-American, wearing a red shirt with blue jeans -- was resting his head on the counter, half-asleep. "Man~ don't even joke like that."

"I am really serious, look."

Brian lifted his weary head up. He immediately perked-up when he saw them. "Oh shit! Oh fuck, that's them! Come let's go!" he grabbed his Sprite, stood up, and went to go approach them, Björn followed suit.

"Daniel's gonna be so jealous," remarked Björn.

"Jealous? He's got a mom and daughter fucking him as we speak! D-Nova's in heaven right now. Now you keep it on the down low, you let me do the talking."

He approached the girls and said in his deep voice, "Why hello ladies!"

The girls turned around, they looked at him with blank expressions. Björn squeezed past him and went right for Vivi.

He grabbed her hand. "Umm, hello, my, my name is Björn, I am from Sweden, I-I have wanted to meet you for a long time. You...delight me."

Vivi giggled. "Oh my, thank you."

"Delight me?" Soyo whispered to Regina.

Regina responded with her trademark shrug.

"Hey girls, I got all the loving you need right here!" Brian said outloud.

Soyo glared at him. "Yo, none of us are in the mood for loving, see I got this sore jaw, and Regina's new so she still not ready for casual sex, you get me?"

Surt
Surt
923 Followers