Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

He sat down next to Soyo and smiled. "That's cool; I'm down with that, I just wanna get to know you girls better. Hey Regina, I saw you on T.V."

"Did you now."

"Oh man, that was so good what you did, when you rammed that dildo into her pussy, like lifting your knee and BAM!" he slapped his hands loudly, "Just getting it in there like that, fuck, that was fucking hot. How'd you do it?"

Regina paused to sip her milk. "...I slipped, that's all."

"You slipped and ended up having sex with a girl?"

"Yup."

Brian burst out laughing. "Hahaha, ah fuck, I love this girl."

Regina gave a little sly smile as she drank her milk. Meanwhile, Björn was whispering into Vivi's ear, only small fragments of what he said could be heard by the others.

"I wanna buy you the cutest, umm, dress...bows, toys...tuck you in real tight, ahh...candy-flavoured on my special, umm, parts...Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! Yes...ending with a flower in the, umm, you know where."

After he was done telling her his explicitly planned out sexcapde, Vivi was given a few seconds to process it.

"So... I should bring my own pyjamas?"

"Well, ahh, I'm sure I got some that will fit you, but yes your own will be, umm, much better."

"Coolzees! Wanna do this tomorrow? Can't today cause I got stuff to do with my friends."

Björn eyes grew wide; he couldn't believe what he'd just heard. "Yes, yes! That's perfect, thank you so much!"

Brian lifted his drink up, "Good job my brutha!"

"Thank you Brian. Ahh, of course thank you again Vivi."

"I want do it, sounds like fun, hehe," she replied with a warm smile.

After this exchange, all five teenagers transitioned into a conversation about their pre-Tabootopia lives. While Regina, Vivi and Soyo had relatively normal lives before coming to The Nation of Incest, Brian and Björn did not have such easy childhoods.

During the conversation, Brian described his previous life: "Ah, you know, I was bounced a lot, home-to-home, no one really kept me for too long, was living alone for a long while, you know how it is. For reals, I didn't have any friends, I mean none till I came here, my first friends were Björn right here and D-Nova, who's currently fucking a mom and a daughter right now, much love to my brutha, he's getting it done...Yeah it wasn't good, but shit's fucking sweet right now, I appreciate every single day here, for sure, I thank God I ended up here."

Soft-spoken Björn's life was not much better. "Umm, it's pretty difficult for me to remember, it was, hmm, a really bad time. I was a reclusive person, I had no friends, I was a more alone-type person...It got really worse when I was," he paused to clear his throat, "When in school, everyone found out about my, umm, my interests, the, the, umm, type of things I like. From there on, life was quite miserable for me, truly, but everything got so much better when I came here to Tabootopia, where I get to be me, where I can be, umm, open and have people accept me. I love it here; this place is like, umm, I would say it's like a dream come true."

They all talked about their previous lives for a great while -- almost three hours. In a completely un-erotic situation, the five teenagers had gotten to know each other on a personal level.

"I didn't get what 'bukkae' was before they showed me -- oh yo: look at the time," remarked Soyo, "We better go to that bitch's house."

"Which bitch?" asked Brian.

"Paula, Ms. Everest, or whatever she calls herself," replied Regina. She stood up, dusted herself off, then hugged Brian as he was sitting.

"Oh this I like!"

"Bye, I've enjoyed getting to know you." Regina then kissed him on his cheek, went close to his ear and whispered something.

He looked at the ground and replied solemnly, "Yeah... thank you."

Vivi gave her number to Björn, put her arms around him and surprised him with a peck on the lips.

"That's a big girl kiss," she said with a giggle.

"Come on, let's get that bitch!" Soyo grabbed the two girls by their arms, dashing towards the exit. "Bye guys! Next time: I suck!"

The guys waved happily as the girls left. Björn and Brian sat quietly for a few moments, still buzzing from their encounter.

"Good day..." said Björn.

"Yeah, fuck yeah Brutha, real good day."

***

4:55pm.

After a late-lunch, the girls made the long thirty-minute walk to the house of Paula Dragomir.

"Where does she live again?" asked Soyo.

"Umm, number fifty-one," Regina paused when she saw an out-of-place truck parked near Paula's house, she felt uneasy about this encounter. "Oh, umm, yeah that's her house."

The girls went towards the door of the two-story house. They saw a note on it which read: "go through the back." They went through the open back gate, saw steam coming from the distance, then found the Dragomir family, all nude, relaxing in their large blue hot tub. In the tub were Mr. Dragomir and his children Peter and Paula.

"Hello," greeted Mr. Dragomir, "Come, join us!" Mr. Dragomir was a slightly pale, Eastern European man with rosy cheeks, thinning brown hair and blue eyes.

Vivi clapped her hands, then immediately began disrobing, Soyo did the same, she was grinning while she tossed her clothes off. Being invited into a nude family's hot tub was nothing out of the ordinary for these two girls.

"Come on Genie," said Vivi as she unhooked her bra, "Let's get in!"

Regina sighed, she had a bad feeling about this, but decided to bite the bullet and go along with it; she quickly took off her shirt, pants, bra, panties, socks and shoes.

Vivi entered into the tub first, her pert, youthful breasts on display. Soyo entered after her, walking slowly up those steps, wiggling her butt as she entered the water. Regina held her breasts, taking a quick glance at Paula as she went into the tub. Regina was secretly impressed at the size of Paula's naturally large floatable breasts, Paula took a look too, she licked her lips when she saw Regina's perfectly untouched teen vagina.

"Ohhh!" Vivi felt a tingle go through her body when she sat in the tub. The bubbling water certainly met with her approval.

"Come, feel this!" Vivi grabbed Soyo's hand and put it on her vagina, "See? Feel the fluffy fur? It's going up!"

Soyo stroked her friend's well-groomed vaginal hair. "Ahh, that's real nice, damn I'm a jealous bitch, wish I could grow a bush like that!"

"Not a bush," she replied while giggling, "I call it my lawn, cause it trimmed, get it?"

"Well when I try to grow mine out, it's more a patch of weeds."

"No! Your shaved vagina tastes like cotton candy, it's delicious!"

"Aww, that's why you my home girl, my B.F.F!"

"I love you so much," Vivi rubbed her cheek on Soyo's, as she did, she saw Peter, the short, shy, legally-aged brother of Paula. He had a big smile on his face; he was looking at the two girls with pleading puppy dog eyes.

Vivi motioned her hand towards him, "Come ere, come on," she said in a gentle tone. "Don't be shy."

He paddled over, Regina nudged aside so he could sit next to Vivi. She held his twig-like arm and put his hand on her vagina. He gasped loudly when he felt her "lawn."

"That's so sweet of you, you mind having intercourse with him?" asked his father. "He's too shy to ask, will that be ok?"

Vivi was about to respond, but stopped when she saw Soyo out the corner of her eye: she was almost salivating at Peter's compact well-built lightweight frame.

Vivi kissed him on the top of his head, "You want to have sex with Soyo? She's the pretty girl right next to me."

He nodded his head intently.

"He's all yours."

"Ohhh! Come to mama you little micro-stud!" pleaded Soyo.

She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him towards her. Soyo wrapped her thighs around his small waist, locking him in close, rubbing her hands on his short brown hair and trim back. She held him as he peppered her neck with light kisses, his clammy hands all over her breasts.

As Soyo and Peter smashed against each other in the corner, Vivi made googly eyes at Mr. Dragomir. She went over to him, sticking her lips in his face.

"Mr Dragomir, I prefer older men, the daddy types, ya know?"

He gave her a devilish smile, then without warning, grabbed her ass with his claw-like grip, pulled her in close and began making-out with her.

This left Regina and Paula as the only coupling left. Regina was looking at the grass, trying not to draw attention to herself. While she did that, Paula inched herself closer. Regina felt Paula's breast brush against her arm, she turned around and saw Paula's thin lips plucked and going in for a kiss.

"Whoa! What're you doing?"

"I was just going for a kiss, is that ok?"

"Umm, no, it's not."

"Oh why? Are you not attracted to me?"

"It's not that," Regina paused when she heard a buzzing sound, just at that moment her suspensions were confirmed. "It's this," Regina lifted her arm up, slapped the water, made it fly in the air and hit a nearby bush. The bush shook; a loud thud sound could be heard.

"That was a cameraman, wasn't it? I spotted the T.V truck before we came in; I knew you'd pull something like this."

Paula snarled, she mumbled Romanian obscenities under her breath.

Regina smirked, "Looks like you won't be getting your Kay Parker main-event this week."

Paula stayed silent. The two sat quietly as they watched Soyo suck Peter's tongue and Mr. Dragomir shove his cock in Vivi's face.

"Suck it, suck it, suck it for Big Daddy!" he loudly shouted while shoving his pelvis in her face. "You been bad! Bad!"

Meanwhile, Peter's body was shaking when he felt his cock go inside Soyo's vagina.

"That's it, yes, fuck yeah make those waves, yo."

After around five minutes, Paula decided she had something to say. She spoke in a whispery tone, "I don't know what you are, I don't know if you like girls. I don't know who you are."

"What did you say?" she replied with genuine anger.

"You were going to kiss me if I wasn't taping us...why did I even invite you? You annoy me..."

"Umm, whatever." Regina stood up to address her friends. "Hey, I'm getting out."

"Ok, oh, oh, oh, fuck! Don't bite me down there!" Soyo was having trouble keeping Peter in line. "You little animal, you feral fucking beast, yo!"

"Ok Genie -- ow!" Mr. Dragomir smacked Vivi's ass.

"Did I say you could talk?"

"N-no."

"So keep sucking!"

"Yes Sir."

While Regina got dressed, she thought about Paula's strange behaviour. Paula went from bitchy, nice, then, turned in to a pouting little girl, a whole plethora of personalities. Actually, Regina knew exactly what Paula was: a spoilt brat. It didn't matter how physically attractive she was, Regina was not turned-on by brattyness.

Regina waited as her friends finished up. The tide had turned in the hot tub: sweet, innocent looking Peter was giving Soyo what she calls a "skull fuck"; meanwhile, the seemingly kind, generous Mr. Dragomir was role-playing as a strict, rough disciplinarian with Vivi.

"Good, good girl, you suck penis well, did you have a good teacher?" He asked as he stood over her, his cock right in front of her face.

"Y-yes, my mom--"

"Quiet!" he shoved his cock back in her mouth.

Eventually, after ten minutes of fucking, both Dragomirs went for their finishing sequences.

Peter was shoving his cock in her mouth, his hands on top of her head; he was literally mounting Soyo's head as he rested his feet on top of the tub.

Mr. Dragomir had Vivi turned on her stomach, his elbow on her back, cock inserted inside her ass, his free hand slapping her tush. He looked over at his daughter to see if she was turned-on: she was not; she was looking at her nails.

Mr. Dragomir spoke to his son in Romanian. "Peter, your mother is coming home soon; I think you should be clean before she arrives, you know how she hates the mess."

Peter nodded to his father, took his cock out, stroked it at a lightning-quick pace, then cummed hard, right on Soyo's face.

"Oh fuck! Fuck you yo!" she said with her eyes closed, cum in her hair and face. She hit him with a palm strike to the stomach, sending him flying into the water.

"Fucking brat! You got cum all over me! All in my mouth, fuck, yo that's some strong jizzing, mother fucker! fuck...So I'll see you soon, kay?"

He nodded happily.

Mr. Dragomir cummed on Vivi's back, leaving red handprints all over her soft creamy skin. She was leaning on the edge of the tub, her ass hanging in the air.

"Ahh!" he sat down in the tub. "Oh we better clean this hot tub, it is newly brought."

"I, I, know how to do that," Vivi spoke while trying to get her breath back; "...Me and my dad do it in the pool all time. I just, just need to get some, some stuff from the kitchen."

"Ah how useful," he patted Vivi on the butt. She halfway fell out the tub, then went inside the house -- her body soaking wet, cum dripping off her legs.

In Romanian, Mr.Dragomir asked his daughter, "So what do you think of what I just did with her? Would you say I'm back on top form?"

"Are you trying to joke with me? Look at yourself, you're sweating, your face is red, you think that performance will get us back on Inside Kay Parker? Your out-of-shape body is the reason why that tramp is so famous."

Mr. Dragomir didn't respond.

Soyo got out the tub and got dressed. She gave kissy faces to Peter. "Mwah, stay hot, keep rubbing that little peter out."

Vivi came back holding a bunch of cleaning products. "Here, put these in, they'll help with the naughty fluids."

"Oh thank you dear."

She placed the products on the floor and went to put her clothes on. After they were all fully dressed, they left the Dragomir house.

Vivi was limping out the driveway. "Ouchies, Paula's dad gave it to me hard. I like it ruff-ruff, but that was too ruff-ruff."

Soyo adjusted her jaw. "Three blowjobs in one day is my limit, I'm sore as fuck. Come on Vivi, you can chill at my crib, I got some cocoa."

"Really!? With marshmallows?"

"Oh for sure, your home-girl's got your hook-up."

"Thanks...Hey, Genie-Baby, I'm going to take a nap at Soyo's house, what're you going to do?"

"Oh right, while you two were in the hot tub, my mom sent me a text message, she told me to come home for some sort of dinner thing."

"Ok Genie, guess we'll see ya tomorrow."

"Yeah, yeah sure."

"Bye Genie, it was a fun day," she said with a smile.

"Yo, protect that ass," said Soyo.

"Bye," she smiled at them, folded her arms and walked in the opposite direction, onward to her home.

Meanwhile in the hot tub, Paula was venting her frustration.

"You two, don't move!"

Peter and his dad were stopped from leaving the tub.

"Peter, Father, you know I have cameramen here, filming this, how'd you think Mr. Sanchez will feel if we end it like this? He will be as disappointed as I am in both of you!"

They hung their heads in shame, staying silent as Paula berated them.

"Really? Really? What was that? You think this is my standard? This!? Explain yourselves!?" she smacked the water loudly, her brother whimpering at his sister's rage.

"Come, stand next to me. Now!"

Her brother and father stood on either side of her. She grabbed their cocks and violently jerked at them. They stood stoically as they quickly cummed all over her face.

She rubbed the cum of her face, down to her breasts, stood up, turned around, and showed the results: her giant breasts shimmering in a shinny white light.

"That...that will do."

***

6:40pm

After Regina got home, she had a quick shower (which is something you do after being in the hot tub of an incestual sex family), got dressed and went in the living room. The Cestin's house had a modern décor, with a large flat-screen in the living room, an adjunct dining room complete with large table, three bedrooms, with peach wallpaper in every room. Regina was sitting with her little brother Tommy.

"So anything interesting happen to you?" she asked.

He shook his head while on his BlackBerry. "Na-nah."

"Tommy, clean your room, we got people coming over," shouted his mother from the kitchen.

Tommy left the room. After he was gone, Regina grabbed the remote and switched the T.V on.

On the screen, she saw a teenage boy -- white, brown hair, chiselled good looks -- in his bedroom, sitting on his bed, wearing just his boxers. He was holding an American football, looking at it with discontent. Suddenly, there was a knock on his door.

"Oh, umm, who is it?" he sounded like a stereotypical 1970's American teen.

"It's me," a woman replied.

"Oh, Mom, come on in."

A wholesome looking, blond, curly-haired woman walked into the room. She was wearing a long bathrobe.

"Well why you look so glum?" she asked in her down-home accent.

He sighed. "It's just...we got the big game tomorrow, and I don't think I have it in me to play, I mean the team is just trying its hardest out there, but I just can't do the throws I want. I'm thinking of asking Coach to put me on the bench."

His mother looked at him with a stern expression. "Now that's not the kind of talk I want out my boy, you hear me? You got State Champion written all over you, you ain't quitting on that team and you ain't quitting on me."

"I don't know Mom; I just don't have the motivation."

"Is it motivation you want? Well I got it right here," his mother untied her robe and quickly took it off.

His eyes lit up when he saw his mother wearing his football jersey -- with no other pieces of clothing on her fine, busty figure.

"Is this enough motivation for you?"

"M-mom!"

"Now I was gonna give you a good roll-about before you played, but seeing you in this state, well it would be just wrong of me as a mother to do that. Now, if you win, I think I might reward you, so take a good, hard look at me and use it to help you win!"

"Gosh golly I will Mom, I will!"

They cut to the scene of the big game. The son, dressed in his uniform, was shown throwing precise passes to all his receivers. His mother, in a tight blue dress, was shown on the sidelines, cheering him on. They then showed the son lifting a trophy with his teammates, his smiling mother winking at him.

They slowly faded away from that to show a softly-lighted bedroom. There was soft jazz music playing in the background, candles and petals all around the room. On the floor, you could see the son's football jersey, along with his mother's dress, red bra and panties. Heavy panting and the creaking sounds of the bed could be heard. The camera moved to the side, the sounds getting louder -- then the big reveal: the mother, fully nude, sweating, sitting on top of her son, riding his cock.

"Yes, yes, yes, I knew you could do it, it's a mother's job to bring the best out her boy."

"Gosh, you're the best Mom!" he grabbed her ass, she giggled, went down and kissed him on the lips. The show faded to commercial.

"More from 'The Cummings" after these messages from our sponsors!"

Regina watched the commercials with much interest.

A montage of women wearing lingerie was shown, with a seductive female voiceover speaking in a Mexican accent: "Mother's Choice, the sexiest brand of lingerie designed for mothers. We got purple, crimson red, sunny yellow, the most eye-catchingly seductive colours that will make those boys just say 'wow!' Sale now on at all lingerie stores."

Next, a succession of short clips featuring teenage girls in speedo one-piece swimsuits appeared on screen. These girls were in an indoor pool, the location being very familiar to Regina. "Principal Sanchez, the principal of principle, is proud to announce Kay Parker High's latest video: 'Young, Wild, Wet! The Girls of Kay Parker High's Swimming Classes! Volume 4 (all legal.)' Watch as the sexiest, tightest girls in the world squeeze their supple teenage frames into hot, sweaty, rubber swimsuits! They frolic, they play, they get dirty! And it's all in H.D! Go to any good store were D.V.D's are sold and buy now! Alternatively, go to our website, KPHDVD.com, and order direct, if you do, you will get a bonus preview of our next feature: 'Turning Tide: Mother's Spanked!' Don't wait, order now!"

Surt
Surt
937 Followers