Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
935 Followers

"Ok, Mom. What about you Jean? Isn't she kinda cheating on you by doing that...thing she did with that other man?"

"Not an issue my son! It's a free sex environment! All with all! In fact today in the park I got five blowjobs from a pretty group of girls, one-after-the-other, everything is great! My love Farah having relations with other men doesn't stop her from being my future wife -- oops, spilled that secret didn't I?"

Farah sighed, then, smiled. "Not to worry Jean, it was not like we could hide it for too long. So, Sami, are you ok?"

For once Sami could answer that question truthfully: "I'm great Mom, great."

***

It was after school, the day of The Hottest Mom contest. Almost all of the Above-Seniors (all 18 or over) were packed into the auditorium, buzzing with anticipation.

"I'm so hard and it hasn't even started."

"Ohhh me too. Love MILFs, love them."

Backstage, all the mothers, along with their children were getting prepared.

"So what did happen with you and Tammie?" asked Vivi, a cheery gangly cutie. "Did she touch you? Touch you in all your special areas? Did ya snuggle?"

"No, it was nothing liked that," replied Regina, a firm breasted, brown-haired complacent teen girl. "We just," she shrugged, "talked."

Soyo, a tanned, loud, tight-bodied Asian girl, hissed. "Bitch please: Tammie spit-roasted me by herself when she got a hold of this tight asian bod. That bitch ain't the talking kind."

Vivi was worried. "Soyo please, not so loud: Tammie's right there! She's not just ruff, she's ruff-ruff! She uses toys -- and not in the good way!"

Tammie, a tall, athletic Korean-American teen, was leaning against a wall, wearing tight figure-hugging trackpants and a tank-top. She glared at the girls, remaining still.

Observing all this was Soyo's brothers: Evan, shaggy blond hair, super-charged personality, and Jay, trim black hair, dark complexion with a relaxed demeanour.

Evan spoke: "Yo look at that Bro, look at that: nan, how hot it be if Tammie and Regina hooked up well and proper? Sexy bi-racial lesbians living together, going to parties and stuff, civil fucking partnership and -- fuck! That gets me hard, argh! Hard as fuck. I ain't into them being will-they-won't-they, I just wanna see them get together and be a good fucking example, cause me? Look, I diverse, I'm a diverse motherfucker. Like right now: This is fucking awesome, fucking, fucking awesome: so much diversity here man! Yo listen: we got our mom who is an English white woman, yeah? We got Tammie's step-mom who's Japanese, yeah? We got Regina's tight mom who's an American white woman, yeah? We got a hot Arab woman somewhere around here too! Yeah, yeah I know what you gonna say, Vera is not actually my mom by blood, yeah, she's your moms for sure but she my mom too, ya dig? For real, serious that's my mom, she brought me all my Christmas presents and shit and I know I'm getting a little emotional here and I know that some ain't gonna dig that but fuck it and let me represent! Represent! Ok let's get hard again: They going out there in costume, going to be striping, so hot, fuck, I can't wait! Such a long wait, such a long wait, you know what I been doing all week, you what I been --"

"Bro enough!" Jay mercifully interrupted, "Chill, it's about to start soon. Seriously Bro."

"Cool, cool, front row yeah? We her sons so we get front row for this, we have to, ain't right if we don't, ain't going to be right if not front and fucking centre seeing our mom strip off -- "

"We got them reserved, chill Bro."

"Cool, cool."

Sami was tiptoeing around backstage, halfway hiding behind a beam. Vivi had caught his attention: her smooth creamy skin, long bare legs, shapely butt, along with her attire consisting of tiny jean shorts and a tight white shirt. Sami was quite enamoured.

Soyo noticed Sami's voyeuristic behaviour. "Hey, hey Vivi, there's a pervert behind you."

Vivi turned around. "Huh? Oh how cute! Aw look at him there, all alone, aw. Come on, come on little guy!"

Sami walked towards the girls, legs shaking.

"Come on, come on!"

As he got closer, Vivi grabbed his light frame and pushed his face into her breasts.

"Aww! I got you now!"

Sami's whole body turned red, his face in Vivi's soft, supple teenage breasts. It didn't matter she was treating him like a new-born kitten, the sexual satisfaction more than made up for the humiliation. Vivi turned him around and got him facing the girls, keeping a firm hold on her newfound plaything, her arm around him, petting him.

"What's your name, hmm?"

"S-Sami."

"Sam-Sam. Nice to meet you, I'm Vivi. This is Genie-Baby and Soyo."

"Hey," the girls mumbled.

"Hey," he replied back.

"Do you know where your Mama is?" asked Vivi.

"Yeah, she's over there talking to that English woman."

Farah and Vera, both wearing light pink robes, were chatting away amicably.

"Hey Regina where's your mom?" asked Soyo.

Regina looked down at the ground and pointed to the far-left corner. "Over there."

Claire Cestin, a slim 45-year-old, raven-haired woman, was in an intensely passionate make-out session with the seductively beautiful 40-year-old Yukari Takahashi-Kwon. Yukari's full lips smacking against Claire's, pacing their passion, warming each other up, sizzling like a volcano ready to erupt.

"Oh my God." Sami's leg was shaking, his hard-on reaching painful levels.

"Hmm?" Vivi noticed. "Pat, pat, pat." She patted on Sami's cock three times, making him cum in a flash.

"Oh man, oh fuck," he was out of breath, amazed at Vivi's skilful, effortless execution.

"Good boy," Vivi kissed him on the top of his head, "You wanna clean yourself up? Hmm?"

"My bros over there will hook you up," said Soyo.

Vivi let go of her grip, Sami hobbled over to Soyo's brothers.

"Hey Bro," Jay did the rap-handshake with Sami. "She jizzed you huh? No problem Bro, she gets me all the time." He picked up a heavy backpack and handed it to Sami. "I got everything there; spares, clean-up stuff, take whatever you need, it's cool."

"Thanks, appreciate it." Sami had just been handed a bag of spare underwear and cleaning products. Despite the bizarreness of the exchange, he was grateful.

Evan was looking at Sami with a puzzled expression, then shouted: "Send me rocks!"

"Huh?"

"Yo, send me rocks! You send me rocks!"

"I don't get, what... send you rocks?"

"No, no, send me rocks, that's you!"

"Wait, hold on...SamiRocks?"

"Yeah, on that website, you're that guy with the hot Iranian mom: SamiRocks!"

Sami lit up. "Yeah, that's me. Wow how did you know that?"

"Man, I went to that website all the time, all the time. The stuff you wrote about your mom, so hot. Yo man I wanna tell you your postings were objective, none of this 'I wanna do my mom, help me' bullshit, you just stated the facts and let us know what it was all about, what it was all about! The stories about her doing all those men, classic stuff, awesome stuff -- oh fuck! If you SamiRocks that means your mom is right here! Oh fuck is she hot! I want her to fuck me, fuck me, fuck -- "

Jay interrupted, "Chill Bro, calm yourself."

Sami nodded. "Cool, cool. So I'll see you guys later."

Evan agreed. "Yo come back here man when you done, we got more to talk about ...yeah, yeah, yo that was SamiRocks!"

***

Meanwhile, Principal Sanchez, wearing a sharp navy blue suit, held a microphone while addressing the waiting audience.

"How are you my students!?"

The crowd of three hundred students and assorted faculty members cheered along.

"Ha-ha! Fantastic! I feel the love of my students! Yes! Are you ready? Because my name is Principal Sanchez! The Principal of Principle! One of my principles is entertaining my students, my children, and that's exactly what I plan to do -- today! For your enjoyment we have four gorgeous, sexy mothers ready to entertain every one of you!" he took out a card from his pocket, "Quick question: do you remember Regina Cestin's and Tammie Kwon's passionate, lust-filled romp in the showers?"

The crowd cheered: "Yes! Yes!"

"Well we got their mothers: Claire Cestin and Yukari Takahashi-Kwon are here -- tonight! And that's not all: from the steamy sands of Arabia, we bring to you Kay Parker High's first hot Arab mother: Farah Azim!"

"Yeah!" screamed the appreciative crowd.

"And...and, w-wait? What? Her? Her!? This must be some sort of mistake, hold on." Sanchez talked to a stagehand, pointing at his card. "She? Her!? Ahem, okay students, it seems we have a special guest...Principal of Rachel Steele High, Vera Banks will be here. Why? I do not know, but she better not touch my children, I'm warning you Vera!"

Backstage, Vera smirked. "Poor little Diego, scared I'll eat into his DVD profits."

Regina, not knowing Vera's position, was shocked.

"Soyo, your mom is The Principal of the other high school!?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, that's kinda like, a big deal, I guess," Regina shrugged.

Suddenly, a stagehand poked his head out the curtain and shouted, "Show's starting get in position."

Sami, standing with The Banks Brothers, was very surprised at the professional atmosphere around him: catered tables, assistants, lighting, this felt like no school hall he'd ever been to. Sami peered behind the curtain to see a crew of people at the back of the hall, operating large studio cameras.

"Wow, it's like they're filming a T.V show."

"Yeah Bro," replied Jay. "This school knows how to franchise, Bro this is going to be shown on TV later and then released on DVD with a fuckload of extra stuff-- huge sellers Bro, huge."

"Wow."

"Bro, when this is done come over to mine and I'll lend you last month's Hottest Mom Contest. Bro, Jenny Thompson fucking killed it that night."

The show was starting. "First on stage: Yukari Takahashi-Kwon and her step-daughter Tammie Kwon!"

Tammie held a folding chair and leapt on stage first. Yukari took her robe off and then followed her step-daughter into the rapid crowd.

Yukari smiled and waved at the students.

"Whoa, dude, look! Fuck! A hot Japanese woman! That's Tammie's mom, fuck look at what she's wearing! Look at those nice tits! I'm gonna start jacking off right now, right now! Ah, fucking jeans!"

Yukari was wearing the P.E uniform of the schoolgirls of her native land: A white t-shirt and small, tight, red briefs, no shoes, no socks, her mature, naturally curvaceous body meeting with the students' approval.

"Konichiwa, hello, umm, I am Yukari. This my step-daughter Tammie. Umm, my talent I like to show is vagina, yes? Vagina licking."

Tammie set the chair, then tore her trackpants off to reveal her exposed tight, shaven vagina and firm ass.

The crowd roared loudly: "Fuck yeah! Fuck! Yeah!"

Tammie sat down, her step-mom going to her knees: they were ready to start.

Yukari tickled her step-daughter's ripe, moist, honey-combed vagina with the tip of her tongue. Tammie held still, holding the seat, a sharp, chilly breeze going through her body. Yukari pushed her fingers into Tammie's thighs, pushing, pressing her buttons, playing her like an expert. Yukari's skills could be compared to an expert chef; she could smell the aromas of her subject cooking, baking, toasting to perfection; the sweet hot honey of her step-daughter dripping into her mouth. Like learned schoolchildren, the crowd watched Miss Takahashi-Kwon not just lick with a simple up-down motion, but saw it go side-to-side, in-and-out, a master class of female pleasure. Tammie bit down hard on her lower-lip; only those in her family -- and Regina -- knew what this signalled: she was cumming.

Tammie held her composure, wriggling around; squirming till it came rushing to her.

"Mmmm!" she masked her moan, controlling her squirt, letting it trickle down neatly on to the stage.

Yukari looked to the crowd, her lips smeared with her step-daughter's juices.

"Yes? Good?"

The girls clapped, the guys cheered. Tammie stood up, grabbed her pants and strolled off the stage, business as usual. Yukari bowed her head, got up from her knees, repeatedly thanking the crowd.

Waiting backstage was Yukari's "good" friend Claire. She leapt into Yukari's arms and immediately began kissing her wet lips.

"Hmmm, hmmm, Yukari. Oh baby."

"Mom!" shouted bemused daughter Regina. "You do know what she was doing!?"

Claire turned to her daughter and smirked. "Hmm Regina, we got something in common: We both know how Tammie's juices taste like!"

"Mom!"

Tammie stood behind Regina, whispering into her ear. "I don't blame your mom, not at all, because me? I'm delicious."

Regina sighed and shrugged. "Oh I do know that."

Tammie hissed, then stepped into the backdrop. Regina smiled.

"Next up: Claire Cestin!"

"That's me, wish me good luck."

"Good luck," replied Yukari.

Claire came tearing out the gate, waving her arms to the crowd.

"Hey party people, woo! Ya ready for some fun!"

Regina put her palm on her face. "Urgh, Mom!"

Claire tossed her robe to the crowd: she was wearing nothing but a white frilly apron. She turned around and smacked her firm bare backside.

"Woo I am ready! Yeah! My talent is...getting you guys' cumming!"

She jumped off the stage and ran into the crowd.

"Okay quick, who wants blowjobs? Hurry, hurry eeek!"

It was a huge scene; guys jumping over each other, slacks, shorts flying everywhere. Claire grabbed any cock she could, sucking, tugging away indiscriminately.

"Hey! Hey!" shouted Sanchez over the microphone. "That's cheating, you're disqualified! Disqualified! Let them go, now!"

"Boo! Boo!" the guys were not happy.

Claire took the cocks out of her mouth and hands. "Sorry guys, sorry. Hey I'll be back soon, promise."

As quickly as she came, she got up to the stage and left, the students responding with appreciative applause.

Claire was buzzing from her performance, cheeks bright red.

"Yukari, Yukari finish me off! I'm about to explode." Claire grabbed her by the arm and took her to the corner. Yukari kissed Claire's neck while fingering her to completion.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh yes! YES!"

Regina just watched her mother suck teenage cock and was now being fingered by a Japanese woman. Just one mere week ago Claire Cestin was a typical American housewife. Regina at this point had embraced the madness; none of this fazed her anymore.

"Mom! Stop shaking from your orgasm, it's embarrassing!"

Back on stage, Principal Sanchez read the next contestant's name with a tinge of disgust. "Everyone, next up is...Vera Banks."

The lights turned dim, a spotlight appeared. A bed was lowered in. Inside was a young teen, pale, short, brown hair.

"Roleplay! Roleplay!" shouted one observant audience member.

Vera appeared in a nurse uniform; A white polyester skin-tight-dress accentuating her peachy behind and full breasts, her curled brown hair bouncing with each step. She had all the fine touches to her ensemble: bright red lipstick, stockings and heels.

"Good afternoon." She spoke in an English accent, her hands clasped. "My name is Mrs. Banks, principal of the high school on the other side of this town. I hope you enjoy this little piece I prepared for you."

Vera sat on the bed, stroking the hair of the teen in the bed.

Evan, now sitting in the crowd with Jay, turned to his brother and asked, "Hey, hey, hey, why we ain't there? Come on, we her sons, come on now --"

"Good question Bro. Good reason; because he looks better in the role of son. We too big for it to be hot, even if we're the actual sons."

"I see that, yeah, I see it yeah, I see it, yeah, I'm down with that yo."

"Ohh, my poor little guy not feeling good? said Vera.

Cough, cough. "I ain't doing well Mum, got me the flu," he said in a mock English accent.

She put the back of her hand on his forehead. "Oh you're burning up."

"Yeah Mum, it's a bad one me thinks."

"You know what we need to do? We need to take these covers off," she flung his sheets off. He was shirtless and in pyjama pants.

"Mum!"

"Hmm," she put her hand on his chest. "You're boiling aren't you? Oh my," she crept her hand lower, lower. "The heat must be coming from here," she grabbed his pyjamas and ripped them open.

"Mum! That's me private area!"

Vera wrapped her delicate fingers around his modest penis. "Want me to take away the warm feelings?"

He nodded. "Yes, please Mum, please do!"

"All right, let me get comfortable!" Vera tore off her nurse uniform to reveal a white red-cross bikini-top and thong. The crowd cheered.

She hopped on top and started tugging at it. "This making you cool-down? Sweat away that hotness?"

"Yes Mum yes!"

She dropped down, close to him, stroking his hair, rubbing his cock, her legs wrapped around his light waist, crushing his sternum.

"Oh Mum! It's, it's leaking, it's coming out, it's -- ohhh!" his cum shot high in the air, falling with a neat thwack. A moment for the crowd to absorb it all and scene: The lights back on.

"Fuck, fuck that was hot!" The guys in the crowd stood up with their slacks falling from their ankles. "I'm still hard, hard!"

Sanchez was steaming. "Ok, ok, next performer. Get this bed out the way, come on move it! Move it!"

Vera gave her roleplay son a warm hug. "You did great, well done Willy."

"Thank you Ma'am," he said in his real down-south American accent.

Backstage, while Farah made her final preparations, she was approached by a keen admirer.

Regina, arms crossed, stood behind Farah.

"Umm, Miss Azim?"

Farah turned. "Hmm yes? Can I help you dear?"

"I just, umm, I just," Regina was blushing, "Miss Azim, I just wanted to tell you that I, I, think you're really pretty."

Farah was slightly taken aback, "Thank you so much, that's so sweet of you, um."

"Regina."

"Regina. Thank you"

Regina had turned scarlet, her voice becoming hushed. "I, I, just noticed you from, where, I was...yeah..."

Farah put her hand on Regina's cheek, slowly, gently sliding her thumb onto her glossy pink lips. "You're such a gorgeous young woman yourself. Blossoming so beautifully." Farah put her hands lower, down the length of Regina's arm, to her jeans, where her phone was dangling; Farah grabbed it and typed in her number, coolly handing it back to her.

"I'll be seeing you, Regina."

"Yea-yeah, thank you, bye."

Regina went looking for her friends. Sami, who missed seeing his mother and this teenage girl flirt, wondered why Regina looked so flush.

"Sami, could you come over here?" asked his mother.

Sami went to the staircase. "Hmm, what for Mom?"

"I may need you for something, just wait there, ok?"

"Ok, Mom."

"Our final performer of the day, she is The Middle-Eastern Sex Bomb!"

It was time: Farah went on stage.

"Hello," she waved in a regal manner. "Hello boys and girls. Firstly I'd like to address your principal: I am not Arabic, I am Persian."

Sanchez waved his arm. "Yeah whatever, whatever."

Farah continued on: "Well, students, I want to sincerely thank you all for coming. Shall we start?" She slowly untied the sash of her robe, letting it crumple on the floor. She was wearing a high-end crimson red lingerie set, frilly bra, lace thong, stockings, suspenders and the all-important garter belt.

She did a twirl and asked the crowd, "Like it?"

"Yes, yes!" they shouted.

"Thank you, thank you. Today I shall teach you about eloquent technique. I am a woman who has been using my body to give myself an advantage in many situations. You girls especially can learn, as much can be done by doing very little. I shall demonstrate using my son. Come on to the stage, Sami."

"Me? Did she just ask for me?" Sami was unsure if he heard her correctly, yet went along with her instructions. He went through the curtain, almost tripping over himself as he walked towards his mother. He stood awkwardly, hard-on visible; staring directly at his mother's smoking-hot lingerie-clad body.

Surt
Surt
935 Followers