Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

"Wow, you look really hot," said Daniel.

"Oh thanks, you're looking nice with all that sweat on your arms -- hey! I heard girls, what's going on?"

Björn jumped out of his seat, grabbed the door handle and tried tearing it off. "Umm, no time to explain, ahh, ahh! Öppet, öppet!"

"Björn," said Daniel. "Calm down, twist and turn."

"Ah, okay, and, yep, gotcha." He jumped out of the RV.

"I, ah." Daniel went towards the exit, but before he could, Kelly rushed past him, looked outside and spotted the bikini-clad girls.

"Oh my God! You pervert!"

Dangerous Dan (the nickname never caught on) went out of his perverted state and into Boyfriend Mode, looking for how to rationalize his motives.

"You see, there's this, umm, yeah, diner, like, right there, and, you know, we can eat and...get this thing clean?"

"Don't you lie to me! You just came because those girls made you do it!"

"Well...ah...yeah?"

Kelly sighed. "...You're such a pervert," she said with a little grin.

He put his arm around her. "Come on, let's see what these girls got to offer, I mean, non-sexually."

"Yeah, sure."

The couple stepped into the hot humid climate. Björn was still standing near the RV, too intimidated to approach the angelic creatures of feared and desired lust.

"Come on," said Daniel.

"Ahhh, okay, yes."

The three walked to the girls.

"Hi!" the girls said in unison, holding hands, red buckets and an array of sponges behind them.

"You want us to wash your big van?" asked a cute freckly red-haired girl, her accent distinctly Irish.

"It's sooooo big," said a Chinese-looking girl with dreadlocks.

"We-we have money!" shouted Björn. "Ahem, uhh, ha-ha, ahh." He dug into his pockets. "I got, umm, ahh, around...twenty klums?"

Daniel looked in his pockets. "I got thirty!"

"Eh," said the redheaded girl. "That's allright for around...ninety minutes."

Just then, Regina and Tammie came out of the RV. Regina wore a dark blue tank top and little cotton booty shorts which had "squirty" written on the backside. Tammie wore a cut-off mid-riff exposing halter-top with tight spandex leggings.

Björn leapt towards Regina and Tammie. "Ahh, ladies, you, umm, you got that packet of money!? Can we use it!?"

"No!" said Tammie. "That's mine; I need it for living expenses. Ugh, I mean, look at me: I'm a wreck! I need to find a good place to eat, I need my protein, I need my carbs -- and new clothes!" She tugged at her top. "All these juices have seeped in! This is not how a champion dresses."

Kelly walked towards Tammie, examining her style. "Well, I personally think you look great: your abs are so firm and flat. Plus I really like the leggings; they really complement your calves. Your shape is just great; you pull this sporty look off so well."

"Hey thanks, Tightness." Tammie put her arm around Kelly. "I'm taking you shopping with me. Come, let these cum droppers jerk to their jailbait. Coming, Regina?"

Regina had to choose between her two loves: shopping and sexy women. A choice between her primal womanly instincts and...her primal womanly instincts. Since it was shopping with Tammie, her undisputed No.1 love, she went with that.

"Okay, shopping it is," she said with a shrug.

The girls went looking for essentials while the boys were given deck chairs. They sat down, kicked their shoes off, laid back and relaxed.

After counting the money, the girls took their cotton tops off, their breasts springing to life, so pert, round, and oh-so snugly fitted into their bikini-tops. Next, the girls grabbed their buckets and sponges and walked towards the now-filthy RV.

Their bare feet slapped against the smouldering concrete. The friction between their hotness and the heated floor created a hot wet mist that enveloped these impending gorgeous creatures. Then they climbed, scaled the motor vehicle, going to the right, to the left, and the top, all with sponges and buckets in hand, ready to earn their pocket money.

"Hey, enjoy the show," said the redhead with a wink.

What a show it was: a spectacle of some of God's most beautiful, graceful and elegant earthbound creatures. These were beings that had reached a stage in which anything was possible, their limbs such that they could twist, pivot, turn, move with such effortless ease. The boys watched with huge grins as the girls dove into their work, scrubbing every corner of the RV.

A dark-haired white girl in a yellow bikini got on her knees and scrubbed the tyres, her tight little butt wiggling in motion. With a little bit of soap down her chin, she turned to the boys and spoke with a cute Eastern-European accent: "I doing it right? It good for you?"

The boys nodded.

She smiled. "I keep on doing." And she did, always making extra sure that her little butt wiggled as their tongues waggled.

It wasn't just these girls' movements that got these boys at maximum attention: it was how they moved, how they walked, the motion of their hips moving side-to-side, the classic feminine prowler, the kind which draws eyes to them wherever they go.

Daniel and Björn could tell that this collection of beauties was the best of the best, the hottest girls in any school that would have them. The boys were both right and wrong with that assumption: Yes, if opinions were tabulated and correlated, these girls would be the hottest at their local high schools, but the boys were wrong in thinking they'd want that title. Tabootopia teens, even the cute girls, are not concerned with clichéd popularity contests. That's because in Tabootopia schools, from bell-to-bell, to 9-till-5, there is nothing but fun; there are no worries of fitting in or any of that other garbage which takes away from the school experience. This attitude was shared by all of North Gaudium: 'Let's all have some fun, and everything else will be okay.' Naturally, this laissez-faire attitude had created huge motivation for residents and school students to be early to wherever they needed to be and to work their hardest. Why? Because waking up in the morning is easy when you know you're going to be eating Cristina's pussy before lunch.

"Lookit, lookit!" Daniel pointed to a tall tanned girl. This brunette beauty had her knees on the bonnet of the RV, sponge and bucket in hand. She gently rubbed the soap onto her chest, leaned down towards the windscreen, and used her little boobies as sponges, using them to wash the screen.

"It works, it works," she said with little-girl glee.

The boys had to admire these sinful cherries, had to admire that these girls were at an age where they could pull off an impressive feat: being sexy while also being so loveably adorable. And these girls knew their charms, and they made sure to exaggerate both their hot and cute motions: constantly wiggling their taut firm buttocks, all while their bikini bottoms bunched up and exposed their tight bare cheeks. Aww...yeah.

"Bloody boiling!" shouted the redheaded girl. "I don't want sunburn. Jamie, rub some cream on me, come on, baby."

Jamie, a blonde with short hair, grabbed a bottle of sun cream, squirted it on her hands, and gently rubbed it on her friend's freckly pale back.

"Soft!" said the redhead, her eyes right on Björn and Daniel, smiling at them as the cream seeped into her skin. "Jamie, get some on my behind too; my daddy just hates it when I get a red bum, hee-hee."

The boys remained transfixed, glued to the action unfolding in front of them, watching every little thing these girls did, simply amazed at how these teenage girls could stay so lovable.

The secret of their power? Well, favourable genetics and timing -- and also much harking back to their foregone years: pouting, frowning, giddy smiles, kitten-like playfulness, running, jumping, rubbing soap on each other, splashing each other, and breaking into hysterical girly giggling fits. All so heart-warmingly cute...and downright sexy.

The tanned brunette girl tossed her sponge against the windscreen, folded her arms, pouted, and huffed. "I don't wanna wash the front: it makes my knees sore! Hmm!"

The redhead girl picked the sponge up and fluffed it against the brunette's face. "Oh please~ pretty, pretty please~."

The brunette tried relenting, but she couldn't hold her frown. "Okay, okay. But I want a big, huge, massive, dripping...chocolate sundae!" She stamped her feet on the floor. "Ohhh! Come on, come on, kiss-promise, kiss-promise!"

The redhead pecked the brunette on the lips. "Mwah! See, deal?"

"Yay!" She happily got back on the bonnet and washed away while humming, "I'm gonna get a sundae~ I'm gonna get a sundae~."

Retaining these cute characteristics was a key part of their charm, because whether they knew it or not, they had the power to have every guy eating out of the palm of their hands. It's a somewhat secret skill that grown women use to get what they want. It's called acting like a little girl. Don't ask why it works.

"The tightness...everything so tight," mumbled Daniel.

The tightness, the firmness, the elasticity, it was a true pleasure to watch. A small window of a girl's life; a lifetime of dirty memories. Pretty Baby indeed, these were butts that needed to be captured, tits that needed framing, all to be caught as they were, so they could be admired by future generations. So that Granddad can dust out the photo album and say to the grandkids, "Look, your mother had quite the body."

"Oh, boys." The redhead stood in front of the guys, grabbed a bucket of water and poured it over herself. "I'm Alisa." She spat the water out, smiled, and with a twinkle in her bright auburn eyes, said, "See?" she pointed to her crotch, "I ain't a fake: I'm an all-natural redhead."

***

By midday, Tammie, Regina and Kelly had finished their clothes shopping. Feeling the need to recharge, they popped into the local diner.

This was the type of diner which had the slightly shaky wooden square tables, the chequered glossy table covers, and the kind of atmosphere where you'd expect your buddy to just suddenly walk in. At this time and day, the diner was chock-a-block with men on their lunch breaks from their factory jobs. These men were all chatty and friendly with each other, and they were doing their best to make the young girls feel welcome, shooting them polite, subtly perverted glances, acknowledging their hotness with a tip of their well-worn hardhats.

"Man, all these guys remind me of my dad," noted Regina. "You guys hear that? I said you all remind me of my dad...I like my dad."

The large, burly men smiled and graciously nodded.

"Thank you, thank you," they said.

Regina grinned. "I knew they'd like that."

"Oh my God, so many bags," groaned Kelly, even though she'd picked out most of the clothing. "Uh, what's left?" she asked as she ate her pancakes.

"We got to buy food," said Regina. "I think that's kinda important."

Tammie chomped on her nutrition bar and agreed. "We need to find someone to carry all these bags." She looked around the diner for an able-bodied soldier, one that could carry the load and gel with the female teen trio, but all she saw was middle-aged bearded men. Kind men, for sure, but also exactly like the 'uncle' these girls had all encountered, the one that always makes them sit on his knee.

"I want...hmm, him!" Tammie pointed at a short young teen that was walking down the street. "Excuse me, could someone bring that boy in here?"

An African man heard Tammie's request. He opened the door and spoke to the passing boy. "Excuse me, but that girl," he pointed out Tammie, "is asking for you."

"Me?" said the boy in disbelief.

"Yes," the man said with a kind chuckle. "Go on in."

The boy approached the girls' table, like a subject being called to his queen. This mocha-skinned, trim, brown-haired, 5'6 teenager was wearing a workman's jacket, a white shirt and blue jeans. There was an air of gentle approachability around him, along with a fragrance of melted copper. The kinda boy that attractive teen girls like to have around: clean, nice, will look at your butt but not touch.

"We need someone to carry our bags," ordered Tammie. "You, hold our bags while we go to the supermarket."

"Yes, no problem, thank you," he said with a little hint of French in his voice.

Kelly was not comfortable with this power being wielded. "Umm, I feel kinda bad. Sorry, kid, this seems kinda crummy..." She turned to the girls and whispered, "He'll want sex, right? I won't do it with him -- no offense," she said to him.

"None taken."

Kelly turned back to Regina and Tammie. "So, are you two going to...?"

Regina had a fair compromise: "Ahh we'll let him wack off to us. Hey, kid, you can watch me and her have sex," she said as she pointed to Tammie.

"Thank you very much!" he said.

"Let's get going," said Tammie.

The girls stood up. Tammie towered over the boy.

"Hey, what's your name?" she asked.

"I'm-I'm Frankie."

She rubbed her fingers in his small curly hair. "Hmm, your curls remind me of my gym teacher's bush...Heh, I like you already, Frankie."

"Oh, err...Thank you very much!"

***

Inside the supermarket, in the frozen drinks aisle, Tammie was carefully reading the contents of a milk carton.

"A two-litre, hmm, that's...carry the eight, yep."

"Come on," said Regina. "Pick one."

"Don't rush me," quipped Tammie. "A champion needs to pick just the right fuel."

"Hmm, take your time, Tammie," said Kelly. She was nestled next to the large freezer. "It's so cool here, feels so good."

Regina joined in. "Yeah, you're right. Try this out, Frankie."

Teen boy Frankie shuffled over, his arms dangling with bags of clothing. "Nice, thank you."

Tammie had made her decision. "Okay. This." She cracked open the bottle and chugged down the ice-cold milky beverage. "Ahh!"

"Tammie!" whispered Kelly. "Isn't that illegal?"

"Not unless you pay for it," she said with milk running down her chin. "I need this, I need this calcium; your boyfriend and his little buddy filled our tiny fridge with Sprite and 7-up. Go on, you have some too." Tammie threw a smaller milk carton to Kelly. "Go ahead; you're still a growing girl."

"Uhh, okay." Kelly opened the container and took a little lady sip. "Hmm...fresh! Hey, give some to Frankie, he looks thirsty."

"Oh, no need, thank you."

"No! Go ahead, pick whatever," said Regina. "What you want? Pick anything from this freezer, we got the cash; me and Tammie made a huge bonus from our porno movie."

Tammie pointed to herself. "That big payday is all from 'Be my Bi-Bi-Baby'. Of course, I'm used to this star treatment, heh-heh, just happy to let my fav bitch bask in it with me."

Regina grabbed Tammie's carton and took a hit of the white stuff. "No-no: it was these," she grabbed her breasts, "these drew them in. Hmm, yummy milk. Wait: girls really keep growing after eighteen? Maybe my boobs will get bigger."

Tammie giggled, and then gave her lover a milky peck. "Let's hope so."

Frankie was grateful for this blessed meet: "Thank you...May I have some of that drink over there, please. Oh, sorry, I can't move my arms."

"Allow me." Charitable Kelly held the back of Frankie's head as she poured his drink of choice, chocolate milk, down his throat.

"Oh, thank you so much."

"You're very welcome."

"Thank you...Umm, girls, sorry, not wanting to be a bother here, but would you mind if I bought some goods of my own? It's only a small amount."

Regina shrugged. "Yeah, sure."

"I have a list here." Frankie tried putting his hand in his jeans, but the shopping bags around his arms made it difficult. "Oh shoot, just if I could -- drat, sorry about this."

Kelly backed away. "Sorry Frankie, I'd help you out and all, but I don't wanna put my hands near your crotch -- no offense, it's just that I have a boyfriend and it wouldn't feel right."

"No, that's perfectly fine, thank you," said Frankie as he struggled to put his hand inside his right pocket.

"Let me." Regina approached him and dug her hand in. Her fingers grazed past his pecker and her boobs bounced against his face.

"Thank you so much," he said with a cherry-red face.

"Hmm..." Regina grabbed the list and surveyed it. "Scented candles, flowers, soft music...This sounds like stuff someone would use for a date."

Tammie agreed: "Exactly the stuff a guy uses when wining and dining. Yeah, my History teacher used the same stuff when he invited me to his house. Jerk thought he could woo me. 'Oh, I was alone too, oh I know what it means to be different, oh let me take the father figure role in your life'. Know what he got?" she pointed to her rolled-up fist. "Pow! In the mouth, because, for one, I already have an awesome dad, and, two, thinking a weak little bitch-man like him could take advantage of me. Motherfucker, I took his lamp and never made him think the same about it!"

"Eww," remarked Kelly. "Perverts in the real world are so creepy. Trying to lie and trick you into doing stuff. At least guys here are honest."

Regina nodded. "Yep, yep...So, Frankie, who's all this stuff for? Got a hot date?"

"No, no, this is not for me... it's for my mom."

"Banging your mom, huh?" said Tammie.

"Oh no-no-no, nothing like that. I've set-up a date with my mom and my boss from work."

"You want your boss to bang your mom?" asked Tammie.

Frankie looked at the floor. "You know, it's just, he's been so good to me since I moved here, and she's so great to me too, so I thought I'd do something nice for the two of them. I mean, yeah, I know they'd enjoy it if they did, you know, it. I'd enjoy it if they did it, but-but not in a weird way...sorry."

Frankie felt embarrassed. He thought the girls were going to dismiss his kind-yet-perverted gesture as a weird, freaky, let's-ignore-it-and-never-mention-it-again type of deal. But the opposite happened.

"You got no food on this list," noted Regina.

"Uh, sorry, I just thought I'd find some. Sorry, I didn't plan it out that well."

"We'll help, right?" Regina looked at the two girls.

"For sure," replied Tammie. "But this counts as your payment: we do this, you won't see me and Regina have sex."

"Okay, I accept, yes, please, thank you."

"I wanna help you, too," said Kelly. "The whole fetish you got going on is not really my thing -- but my boyfriend and his friend love that kinda stuff. If we bring them along, they'd so help you. Trust me, they know, like, everything about this kinda stuff. They're total perverts."

"Thank you so much, really. I, ah, have some money. Please use it to buy the items. It's in my other pocket."

Regina dug into Frankie's left pocket. "All right, let's do this. Oh, Frankie, nice girth."

***

Back at the RV, the N.G girls' show was still in full swing. And due to the kind donations from passersby, their performance had been extended. By now the RV was at the near-limits of full sparkle.

A Colombian girl put her knees on the roof of the RV, grabbed her sponge, and squeezed, letting the soap run down her chest. The crowd of a dozen-or-so men cheered her on.

"Yeee!" Björn said with a shriek. "Ahhh! That -- oh, she! she!" He was pointing at a long-legged Filipino girl that was straddling the top of the RV, riding it, her pussy lips grinding against the hard metal.

The girl winked at Björn, looking right at him as she humped the motor vehicle. "Ah, ah, ah!" she groaned. "I, I, cum?"

"Cum, please!" he shouted. "Ahh, yes, yes!"

Meanwhile, Daniel was chatting with Alisa, she tactfully wiggling her bum as they spoke.

"So others from Our Haven have come through here?" he asked.

"Ai, a couple. We just had the In-Crowd come through. Wow, those were some girls! They had everyone and everything: boys, girls, men, women, they tore through this town!"

"Wow, I hope we don't run into them -- wait, no, I hope we do."

Surt
Surt
937 Followers
123456...8